Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe has happy tears in her eyes. "Of course," she sniffles and gives the girl a massive hug. "I've never been happier before in my entire life! Just make sure you don't go too far. You can dominate him, of course, but let him have time to rest too. My son is your sex slave and you can use him how you want, as long as you don't hurt him." Delilah quickly promises her she will be very careful in how she handles marriage with the cute boy and then hides the ring when he comes back into the living room, where they are still sitting together on the couch.

"Did you two talk about me when I was out of the room?" he asks with raised eyebrows, suspicious of the way they went silent as he entered the room. He watches them as they try to not to giggle and wonders what is going on.

Five months later

It is the morning after their wedding. Delilah's husband is sleeping under the covers. She caresses his hair gently and then gets up. Walking over to the small hotel room's kitchen, Delilah fetches a glass of wine. She then sets it down on the floor and takes her white panties off gracefully. Her hairy cunt still has her husband Edward's cum inside it. The newly married girl then squats down and pisses into the empty glass, quickly filling up half of it with her warm urine. Then the black girl brings it over to the bed and sits down on the mattress with a light smile on her perfect face.

She gently wakes Edward up with a kiss on his eyelid. "Hey, baby. Here is your favorite drink," she says to her slutty husband. Edward shyly blushes and takes the glass of his wife's piss. She made him drink some last night to get him diamond hard before the two of them consummated their marriage. Yes they already had plenty of practice, but it was still a special moment for them. Delilah's piss always makes him very hard and she peed extra much last night. Drinking more of her piss than he usually did also made him able to go for more rounds too. Edward never managed to cum that many times in one night before.

He quickly drinks his black wife's piss and licks his lips, his cock getting rock hard under the sheets. "Last night you already fucked me like I'm a common whore. Can you make love to me this morning?" Edward asks her cutely. She grins and nods, and he lifts the sheets up for her. Delilah is pleased to see that her piss is turning him on and making him throb, ready for action. She wraps her fingers around it and caresses the shaft, bringing him up to full mass. The girl bends down to kiss his underside and licks it with her tongue.

He moans and she says "I can fuck you really hard if I want and you won't be able to stop me. But I love you so I'll listen. I'll make love to you for our first round today." She then gets on top of him cowgirl style and inserts his hard prick into her. Using her vagina like a vice, she squeezes him hard and begins sliding up and down his pole, riding him. Her muscular thighs flex with raw power as she bounces on him, her cunt leaking a lot of nectar out all over his cock. "After making love to you, I'll let you get some rest. Then I'll fuck you and make you remember just how slutty you are for me."

She bends down and captures his lips in a kiss as she makes love to her cute husband. The black girl has never been this gentle with her white husband and it is actually a new kind of wonderful feeling. To have him look up at her with such love in his eyes, so pure and so innocent, makes her squirt out all over him. When he ejaculates inside her, she bends down and whispers in his ear "I love you."

"I love you too."

The End.

12