Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I got to Madison my first semester I had a really wild ass roommate by the name of Becky. When she wasn't dating she was talking about guys. Every night at lights out she masturbated openly with her hands, a vibrator and sometimes a dildo. While doing it she would give me a running dialogue of what was happening and how it felt. Eventually I joined in, secretly at first and finally openly. That was actually how I lost my virginity. It was to an 8 1/2 inch pink latex dildo loaned to me by my roommate. Pretty sad even if I do say so myself. After that I started going to frat parties with Becky. Got wasted with her, got passed around by a couple of guys, drugged, molested, recovered and finally got a new roommate. After that I worked hard to stay in school and had my life saved by Prince Charming. Together we have made a great start at living happy ever after. Now, can we please make love?"

And indeed we did make love. Over the next fifteen years we certainly did again and again, several thousand times. Also along the way Jayne managed to give birth to twin boys and become the licensed broker/partner of the top VP at the advisory firm in our city. I managed to assist in the creation of the twins, create a host of unique machine tool computer applications and market them with my own software company. I had loved my old job and company but even though the money there was excellent and they were nice folks, my destiny was beyond their frame of reference. It was tough going at first but now, five years after starting the company with one part time employee I now employed fifty, had sales of twenty five million and was a leader in our sector of the software market.

I was now making money by the bucket full, Jayne was finding conservative investment vehicles to put it in and life was great. Our boy/girl twins, William and Betsy were ten year old charmers and my 36 year old wife was getting more and more beautiful every day. I was 40 and still managed to find time to stay fit and trim just in case the Corps should need a hand. Everything was right with the world and then suddenly it wasn't.

They say the husband is the last to notice when things aren't right with the wife. Not in my case. I picked up on a change in Jayne right away.

Figuring I had done something wrong I asked her about it but she just hugged me and said it was something at work and not to worry. She perked up for a couple of days but I could tell there was a problem but no matter how I asked to help she wouldn't talk about what was bothering her.

Finally one night I got a sitter for the kids and took Jayne ostensibly out to dinner but really we were going to a scenic park on a nearby lake. I had a blanket and picnic basket in my trunk and we set up under a large bur oak tree overlooking the lake. I poured her a glass of her favorite wine and we toasted.

"What are we drinking too?"

"Here's to us babe. We made 15 years."

"I'll drink to that."

We touched glasses and took deep sips of the wine. I then looked into her eyes and said.

"Will we make 16?"

She looked back at me and was quiet for a moment.

"I don't know Sweetheart. I just don't know."

I put my glass down and took hers from her hand and set it down on the picnic basket with mine. I took her head in my hands and pulled her to me. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as I kissed her deeply and then said.

"We're not leaving this spot until you tell me just what the fuck is going on. Is there someone else? "

"Oh God no. You are my only man ever. Only.....only you may not want to keep me."

"Oh for God's sake. Please just spit it out. What is wrong?"

Now she was sobbing so I just held her tightly until she eventually quieted down.

A squeaky voice asked.

"Can I use your handkerchief?"

I pulled it out and she used it to wipe off her tears and clean up the streaked eyeliner and makeup. I took a drink of my wine and handed her a glass.

"OK I'll try to get through this."

"I've got two bottles of wine."

"Alright. Do you remember that night sometime before we were married when we compared our premarital sex lives?"

"Sure, I remember saying that you could tell me about yours or not. I still feel that way. I'm not one of those guys that get off on that kind of shit. As far as I'm concerned your life before us is a immaterial. The only thing that matters is our marriage and on. That is everything. Period."

"I love you for saying that but something has come up that may be insurmountable."

I made a grumbling noise and took another sip of wine. She hesitated a minute and did likewise.

"As I remember that night I told you I was drugged and got passed around and molested."

"Yes I remember."

"Well I just found out that a video exists of the gangbang in which it looks like I am happily partying and enjoying the orgy. It will be made public unless I agree to have sex with him and to follow his instructions. If I don't cooperate, the video will find it's way to you, everyone I work with and all my clients."

"And who is the blackmailer?

"Its a guy new to our office. His name is Jack Gilmore. He transferred in from the west coast. I understand that his wife kicked him out for cheating on her and he requested a transfer to get out of California. He originally went to school here and had fond memories of Wisconsin. He was in Madison at that frat house when it happened. He said he 'liberated' the original VHS camcorder and tape from the guy that taped it as he left the party. He stashed it with his school stuff and forgot about it. He then found it years later in a box as he was packing to move out here. He said that once he discovered what was on the tape he made some copies and he sent me a sample short file attached to an email. It's grainy and poorly lit but it clearly shows my face as I'm getting fucked and sucking on a cock. I threw up when I saw the gangbang.

I was quite for a minute and then once again took her in my arms.

"What have you told him?"

"Nothing yet. He wants to meet for drinks after work Friday to give him my answer."

"You now have a silent partner in this problem. We will face this together understood.?"

When she didn't immediately respond I repeated it.

"Understood?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes my husband who seems to love me for some unknown reason much more than I know I'm worth."

"That's more like it. And before we outline our plan I want to say something that I hope you already understand. I love you, our marriage and family and will go to any and I mean ANY lengths to preserve and protect it as long as you feel the same."

After a tearful kiss and long embrace I went on.

"Now, the first thing to do is put him off until the weekend. Tell him I will be out of town then and the two of you can meet at our cabin, renew old friendships and see what this cooperation business is all about. Now, here's what I have in mind."

Saturday

Jack Gilmore pulled his BMW into the narrow driveway to the right of the red mailbox and Fire Number NW8965. This was County C and he had driven exactly 4.6 miles east from State 19. Now it was just a quarter mile to the Grant's hunting cabin in the thick pine forest. As he neared the rendezvous he thought to himself that this broad had better be worth the 53 mile trip. Then he thought of how she had come on to him on Friday and he knew he was going to enjoy this. She still looked like hot stuff and he bet she'd fuck like a mink. He remembered doing her in college even though he'd just one of the dozen guys in the line. She had been drugged but had bounced around like she loved it. His dick was getting hard and he adjusted it in his pants. Shit this was going to be so fucking great he almost came just thinking about how that pussy was going to feel.

Abruptly the trees thinned out and he saw a grouping of outbuildings around a well maintained log cabin. As per her instructions, he honked the horn once and the cabin door opened and Jayne came out. She was barefoot and wearing tiny little Daisy Dukes and a bikini top that barely covered her nipples. Better yet he could see from the expression on her face that she was happy to see him. She even did a girly bounce up and down which made her boobs do delightful things. OK, things were definitely looking up.

Getting out of the car, Jack stylishly perched his sun glasses on his head and strutted the few feet to the porch steps. She was waiting for him on the top and as he reached the last step she handed him an icy cold beer. She had one for herself in her other hand and after clinking bottles with him, took a long drink of the amber fluid. Parched from the long drive, he matched her swig only he guzzled almost half the bottle. With a humongous belch he grabbed her and slobbered a wet kiss on her mouth. Well he tried for her mouth but in the confusion, got her cheek instead. Nevertheless the squeeze he got in of her boob made up for that. He'd have her naked and sucking his cook soon.

Feeling a touch dizzy with all the excitement he took another gulp of his beer and suddenly his lights went out. Standing free, Jayne let his body go and he went down in a limp pile.

"You can come out Sweetheart. I escaped with only a one boob grab. I was avoiding a kiss when the weasel snuck one in."

I started the Gator and drove it out of the garage and parked adjacent to the porch. Together we loaded him into the back of the vehicle and drove into the barn. The barn had originally been built to house a dozen horses and an interior exercise area. I had adapted one of the stalls with the chains, shackles and cuffs to secure a man. A naked Jack Gilmore was secured on a tiltable

cart and left to wake up on his own. Then, using his car keys I parked his vehicle in another shed and began a thorough search. He had a small suitcase and two back packs in the trunk and a computer bag on the passenger seat. Jayne then put all the loose items in and under the seats and glove box in grocery bags. All these items were then brought to the barn and sorted on two 8' tables.

Jack's vehicle produced a number of interesting items such as his personal MAC Pro laptop, a video camera, blank tape, Polaroid camera, Polaroid film, plastic restraints, handcuffs, an ancient VHS camera, a VHS recorded tape, a three pack of VHS tapes, a 3 pack of Blank DVDs, a 12 pack of condoms, a pill bottle of generic viagra and most interestingly an analog to digital video conversion device it its original Amazon packaging with a receipt for $86.00.

Jack's wallet yielded a folded piece of paper that contained all of his major computer passwords and so getting into his laptop files only took minutes. As I reviewed his directories I located the gigantic file that was the analog to digital conversion of Jayne's tape and the several excerpts that he made before picking the one to send to Jayne.

By now our visitor was beginning to stir and so I told Jayne that it was time to execute the next phase. What was going to happen was a little rough for her gentle personality but the fact that he had so badly threatened her marriage gave her the resolve to help me. Jack was bound firmly to a cart that was anchored in place and elevated at one end so that his head was down and his feet up almost at a 45 degree angle. His head and neck were strapped in place ready to go.

When he finally woke up his first words were.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing asshole? Do you know who I am? When I get out of here I'm going to kick your fucking ass."

"In answer to your questions, what I think I'm doing is getting ready to ask you some questions. Number two I know who you are and number three, the likelihood of you ever kicking my ass is virtually nonexistant. Oh and by the way your entitled prick attitude doesn't sit well with me. Honey, why don't you give him a shot with the prod."

Jayne had a wicked smile on her face as she deliberately stroked the cattle prod across his chest and then with a flick of her wrist pressed it into his belly. His reaction as she stuck him was to streak like a wounded animal and his whole body stiffened and then shook like a leaf. We let him wind down before putting the cheesecloth over his head. I then nodded to Jayne and she held it down as I started the hose trickling water over the cloth which as expected, plugged his nose and mouth. Waterboarding is a painful experience for the subject as it very realistically simulates actual drowning. If poorly done it can be fatal but I learned how from some of the best while over in the sandbox. The guys in the thee lettered agency that begins with C used it to extract information and 90 some percent of the time it was spot on.

Jack lost the attitude by the second round of drowning but it took at least two more to convince him to fully cooperate. By then he was crying and begging for the experience to end. He also explained his entire plot. Initially he was going to demand sex on a regular basis or 25K in cash. His intent was never to turn over all the copies of the tape. However, he swore on his Mother's life that all the evidence of the gang rape was in his vehicle. Supposedly it was all on his personal laptop or in the backpacks containing the VHS tape and gear.

By this point in my life I had learned that assholes like Jack always hold something back even when their life is threatened. Therefore I decided to delay an "accident" with the waterboard until I had taken apart his personal life. Consequently at 1:00 AM Sunday I used Jack's keys and passwords to deconstruct his apartment. On his desk I found his work computer and work iphone. Both of them were clear of any reference to Jayne. I also found the his backup drives that he had neglected to tell me about and put them in my backpack. Using his personal computer I wiped his iCloud account. I left his extensive collection of porn movies, videos, magazines and books intact in the bookcase next to his bed. However I emptied his small personal safe into my pack. I located his tax return copies, bank records and related financials and found that Jack was coming up short in paying two ex wives and support for three kids.

By 3:45 I was satisfied that I had control of all the smoking guns and items of value and was headed back to the cabin leaving his apartment clear of my presence.

Jayne was asleep in the tackroom of the barn which was fine because Jack was chained in his stall and short of tearing off an arm and a leg, he wasn't going anywhere. She did stir when I came into the room but immediately lowered the pistol when she saw it was me. Sitting up in bed the blanket fell back into her lap displaying her gorgeous naked breasts.

"How did it go honey?"

"Mission accomplished. Fuckhead was lying about other copies because I found them on two hard drives and in the Cloud.

By now I was standing at her bedside stripping off my sweater, tee shirt, pants and underwear. Reaching out with her hand she grasped my rapidly hardening cock and said.

"I know where you can hide this for a while."

"Oh really, where?"

Opening up the sheet she displayed her delectable naked body.

"Why don't you just be quiet and lay down. I'm sure something will come up."

Something did indeed come up repeatedly. As I made love to her I once again resolved to do whatever it takes to defend her and our marriage to my final breath. God I loved this woman.

On Sunday I brought together all of the physical and electronic evidence and satisfied both of us that it was now complete. I then methodically destroyed all of the electronics he had with him. My MAP gas torch and sledge did a fine job. I then buried them adjacent to our wetland. Jack's safe had yielded a small amount of cash, a few keepsake gem stones and some gold bullion bars. I kept the small bills in an old wallet for some upcoming purchases and put the gold and gems in my safe.

Jayne and I then made a nice breakfast for ourselves and a pot of oatmeal for out guest. In the afternoon I double shackled him, gave him access to a 5 gal pail and the cold oatmeal. We then departed for the city. That afternoon we sent the baby sitter home and went to the zoo with our twins.

When the kids were settled for the night we mapped out the strategy for the next few days. I would have a busy time going too and fro between home, the cabin and work. Jayne had some key assignments but I refused to allow her to partner in the final resolution of the Jack issue. This was for her own protection and if things worked out, she would never know anything about my actions.

Late Friday night I woke up Jayne at midnight to tell her that Jack would no longer be a problem and collapsed on my side of the bed. Ten hours later I woke up, took care of nature's calls and jumped into the shower. I wandered out to the kitchen in my boxers to find some food. Jayne was seated at the table reading the Wall Street Journal and said.

"Good Morning Sleepyhead. Your favorites are in the toaster and our kids are at the Sampson's on an overnight till this time tomorrow."

Just then the toaster got my attention and I took it's offering's out, put them on a plate and walked back to the table. Our residential financial genius looked at me over her reading glasses and said.

"I know this is going to be taxing for you but I am tasking you with the difficult job of entertaining us old married folks for the next 24 hours."

I sat down in my usual place at the table and inhaled the first pop tart. As I chewed and swallowed I stared at my wife charting the financials bare ass naked. As I let my eyes wander from her toes to her nose she looked more beautiful to me than ever before.

"Any ideas big fella?"

"Oh I have ideas

"Care to share?"

Dropping my shorts to the floor I held out my hand to her and drew her up from the table.

"Please come with me I've got something to show you in the bedroom."

Grasping my hand as we moved to the bedroom she responded.

"I've got a pretty good idea of what you have in mind."

Epilog

Jack Gilmore apparently didn't show up at work the next Monday but since he was a new guy and without any friends it was eventually assumed that he had quit the firm. However after support checks failed to reach ex wives, calls started to be made and eventually a landlord whose tenant's rent check was late used a master key and entered his apartment. There was an off smell coming from the bathroom and when that door was opened the awful smell of rotting flesh permeated the apartment. An exhaust fan was on which apparently had vented the odors to the outside and in the cold weather no-one had noticed anything strange. The body was in terrible condition with the apparent cause of death a noose like rope around Jacks throat that had strangled him. The corpse was partially clothed in female attire and a cheap blonde wig.

The police were obviously called and took many pictures of the death scene. The best forensic experts in the city worked for weeks reconstructing the death scene and concluded that Jack had an accident while playing the bondage asphyxiation game that was sweeping the gay community. The evidence of bondage marks on his wrists and ankles were consistent with the chains and shackles found in a bag in his closet. A partially composed suicide note addressed to his last ex wife was found on his work cell.

Somehow the details of the death worked their way around the office and someone started an envelope around. Four dollars and 38 cents was collected and was used for cleaning supplies to clean out his cubicle and desk.

Janye and I celebrated our 16th anniversary with a week long vacation at our cabin with the kids. We had great fun supervising the construction of the five acre pond at the edge of the wetland. The contractor I hired used a drag line to remove the bulk of the spoil and I made sure that the lions share was deposited over a GPS location I had noted some years earlier. I year after the spoil had totally drained I had it dozed into a crescent shape approximately 15' tall. After another six months of settling the family and I planted a mix of white pine, red pine and wonderfully scented balsam.