Blackmail

Story Info
Dr. Harrington helps a man get his revenge.
4.9k words
3.73
6.5k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: Content Warning: This piece contains explicit and taboo themes, including but not limited to potential elements of incest, dominance, non-consensual behavior, and other graphic sexual content. Please be aware of the content and choose to proceed only if you are 18 years or older and comfortable with such themes. Please note that I am not a professional writer, and this piece is a work of fiction. It may contain grammatical errors and stylistic imperfections. Feedback is alway appreciated.

Blackmail

Carter looked around the office, admiring the luxury of the room. His braids were pulled up into a heavy bun. He wore a button-up that hugged his biceps, and his joggers displayed fit thighs and a muscular ass. He waited near the window, letting the sun's rays warm his brown skin. Carter always tried to make the best of any situation. Still, he wasn't happy about being here, or rather, he reframed in his mind about the court order that made him be here.

His eyes strayed back to the statue of Pan in the corner of the room. His thick lips pulled into a smirk. Regardless of who this Dr. Harrington was, Carter appreciated that the man didn't shy away from displaying something that could be considered so lewd. The statue's stone cock made Carter's own dick fluff up against the fabric of his pants. Something about this office made him horny. He knew once the session was over, he'd get on one of the apps and find some ass or cock to alleviate the tension he was feeling in his loins.

The office door opened, and Dr. Harrington strolled in. Fuck me, Carter thought. Even if he wasn't crazy horny already, Harrington would have sparked his interest. The doctor's hair was shaven into a stylish undercut, and his handsome features were framed by a nicely trimmed beard. The doctor's fit body was hugged by his tailored attire, and Carter was sure that the good doctor was well aware of how his pants bunched around his huge bulge.

"Nice to meet you," Harrington strolled to the window beside Carter and held out a hand.

Carter got a whiff of the man's earthy cologne and returned the handshake. "I gotta be honest with you, man," he said. "I don't really want to be here."

"Totally understandable," Harrington affirmed. He motioned to the seats-a small leather sofa flanked by two armchairs-for Carter to sit.

Carter sank into the small sofa.

"I reviewed your court order, and I have to agree," Harrington said, standing in front of Carter and leaning against his desk. "I think you were in the right."

"Oh," Carter took his eyes off the doctor's bulge and focused on the man's amber eyes. "Sorry, I didn't expect you to agree. I assumed you were owned by the court."

"Not at all. I think slapping terroristic threats onto your record is not only wrong but also an obvious indication of the systemic racism that plagues small towns like Arclay."

Carter's body relaxed, and he felt a wave of peace overtake him. "Damn, you do get it."

"I do. I'll also try my damndest to get you cleared and your record expunged."

"For real?"

"For real. The message you posted on that racist cunt's videos was more than appropriate. But, I think we can still put therapy to good use if you're willing."

"I'm down to chat, at least."

"Let's start with those videos then. Do you have any personal connection with Hayleigh Burke? My understanding is that she actually lives here in Mars County."

"No, I don't know her. Didn't even know she lived so close to Arclay until I was served."

"I see. It's funny how these hateful lunatics get so scared when someone pushes back. She claimed that your comment-?" Harrington grabbed a document on his desk and read from it. "You're gonna regret this was interpreted as attempted violence. These right-wing lunatics sure do love the First Amendment until someone like you uses it. Of course, when the judge saw a white teen shedding crocodile tears you had no chance."

"Yeah the fucking judge bought her bullshit. It's fucking crazy. They're gonna try and charge me. My court date is like two months out." Carter rubbed his hands over his face.

"I'm gonna try to undo this, but there is another way."

Carter's eyebrows sank in confusion, but his eyes sparked with hope.

"You could get her to drop the charges." Harrington offered.

The hope in Carter's eyes extinguished, and he sighed. "That ain't gonna happen. No way would she do that."

Harrington leaned a little closer. "You could always take the choice away from her."

"What are you talking about, man?" Carter's frustration tensed his shoulders.

"Look, I know you trust me. You signed all the contracts and NDAs I sent you."

"Well, man, I thought I had to sign that shit, but I do trust you," Carter leaned back on the sofa. "I ain't got much of a choice, really."

"Well, I can help you plan something that will get the bitch to drop the charge." Harrington's serious gaze settled on Carter. "You've really got to trust me."

Carter sat back up and leaned towards the doctor. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

"If I'm correct about the Burke bitch, and I usually am on these matters, she is compensating for something."

"Like what?"

"Likely a fetish for the people she shovels so much hate onto."

"Ah," Carter smirked. That's usually the case. I see that all the time with DL straight dudes."

"Exactly," Harrington chuckled. He sat down in one of the armchairs beside Carter. "My proposal is that you blackmail the bitch and have some fun while you're doing it."

"Blackmail her, how?"

"Get her to confess her fetish and use it against her."

"Easier said than done."

"I've seen it happen. Especially when a white bitch like her is being plowed by black cock, if you'll excuse my lewdness."

Carter's eyebrows shot up in shock. "Are you suggesting that I rape the bitch?" The doctor's cologne was overwhelming. "I ain't even into bitches."

"Do you have to be?"

Carter's mind felt sluggish. "I mean, no...not really."

"Find her. Dominate her. Film it and get her to beg for more." Harrington's eyes shone with cruelty. "Take a friend if you have to, but put her in her place and threaten to show the world once she begs for more."

"But what if I get caught then I'll be truly fucked."

"You won't, I have connections. Do you trust me?"

Carter's eyes darted to the bulge between Harrington's legs and then back up to the man's cruel eyes. "I do, I really fucking do." He laughed with a hysterical edge to his voice.

"Good, then we'll use these sessions to plan your revenge," Harrington put his hand on Carter's shoulder. "To get you justice."

_

The sun was setting, throwing the sky into purples and oranges. The video on Carter's phone illuminated him and his friend Roman as they watched the young blonde woman on the screen. Hayleigh Burke sat in her dimly lit study, her expression a mask of calculated concern as she addressed the camera.

"Good evening, patriots," she began, her voice measured and composed. "Tonight, I want to discuss a pressing issue weighing heavily on my mind." She leaned forward slightly, her blue eyes gleaming with apparent sincerity. The white t-shirt she wore depicted a cross that was stretched tightly across her round tits.

"Guess she's using her followers for Botox and silicone," Carter growled. "Dumb hillbilly fucks are making her fucking rich."

"They're nice tits, though," Roman observed.

"We're not fucking her for her looks." Carter's cock stiffened at the thought of Roman burying himself inside the blonde teen.

"Speak for yourself, man," Roman countered. "You know my girl hasn't been putting out cause she is pregnant. I'm ready to tear her holes up."

Carter met Roman's eyes, the video droning in the background.

"Sorry, man," Roman rested his head against the passenger seat and ran a hand down his face. "I swear these pills your doctor gave us make me horny as fuck." He spread his legs a little in the seat, his shorts hugged at his dark thighs, showing off a long, thick bulge.

"No, man, you're right," Carter assured his friend.

Harrington had prescribed a medicine called AllguardMale+, and Carter had been taking them for the last few weeks as they planned revenge. When Carter had chosen Roman to help, the doctor had prescribed him the medication, too.

"He said it's to keep us pumped so we don't fuck up from nerves," Carter continued. "But I swear I get buzzed and hard as fuck every time I pop one."

"Right, it's like I've taken a huge rip off a joint every time."

"But, yeah, man, not gonna lie, I'm ready to fuck the shit out of her white pussy."

Roman's eyebrows rose up. "You're actually wanting pussy?"

Carter shrugged and looked out of the window.

Hayleigh's voice brought their attention back to the screen.

"We've all seen the headlines, heard the stories," she continued somberly. "Violent crime is on the rise in our communities, threatening the safety and security of law-abiding citizens like you and me."

Images of crime scenes flashed on the screen as she spoke, accompanied by ominous music. Carter wasn't surprised to see that each picture featured a black person.

"But what's truly alarming," she went on, her voice tinged with concern, "is the disproportionate involvement of certain demographic groups in these heinous acts of violence."

She paused for emphasis, allowing her words to sink in.

"Now, I'm not here to point fingers or assign blame," she stated, her tone carefully neutral. "But we cannot ignore the facts. There is a pattern here, a pattern of behavior that cannot be ignored."

With a subtle nod, she signaled to her audience that they were in on the secret, that they understood the unspoken implications of her words.

"It's time for us to have an honest conversation about the root causes of this violence," she declared, her voice firm. "We must address the underlying issues that drive individuals to resort to such desperate measures. We have to stand up for what's right and make America safe again."

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck this bitch up," Roman growled, his wide nostrils flared. "Let's do this."

Carter shifted the car into drive and left the lot. It took them twenty minutes to find the suburb that Hayleigh lived in. They passed her house twice over, scoping it out. A moving van was parked in her drive, confirming the rumors that she had bought a mini-mansion outside of town. The night air hung heavy with anticipation as Carter and Roman parked their car a few houses down from Hayleigh Burke's residence.

The street was quiet, the only sound being the faint rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze. Carter's heart pounded in his chest as he checked his watch, the glow of the streetlights casting an eerie shadow over his face. He met eyes with Roman, and an excited, horny energy passed between them. Roman took a few deep breaths, hyping himself up.

"Let's fucking go!" He whooped, pulling a black ski mask over his head.

"Let's fuck this bitch up," Carter yelled, hitting his steering wheel a few times. His cock was stiff in anticipation. He pulled on his own ski mask.

Night fell around them as they stepped out onto the pavement. They kept to the shadows along the side of the street. Carter mused that maybe they should have put the masks on closer to the house, but his ability to reason was clouded, likely due to the huge bulge he had been sporting all day. A glance at Roman's shorts showed that he was still boned up, too.

They snuck up Hayleigh's drive, ducking behind the moving van and surveying the house.

"You ready for this, Roman?" Carter whispered, his voice barely audible in the stillness of the night.

Roman's dark eyes gleamed with determination as he nodded, his muscular frame tense with anticipation. "Hell yeah, man. Let's show this racist little bitch what happens when she messes with the wrong people."

With a shared nod, Carter and Roman stealthily approached Burke's house, sticking to the shadows to avoid detection. The moonlight illuminated the suburban neighborhood, illuminating the neatly trimmed lawns and white picket fences.

When they reached the back of the house, Carter motioned for Roman to stay low as he carefully picked the lock on the back door, a skill he had practiced in Harrington's office for the past two weeks. With a soft click, the door swung open, revealing the dimly lit interior of Burke's home.

Stepping inside, Carter and Roman were met with the faint scent of lavender air freshener and the soft hum of electrical appliances. They moved silently through the house, their senses on high alert for any sign of movement.

Suddenly, footsteps echoed from the hallway, causing Carter's heart to race with adrenaline. He felt his cock, lodged against the leg of his joggers, throbbing against the inside of his thigh. He signaled for Roman to take cover as they crouched behind a nearby sofa, their breaths coming in shallow gasps.

Seconds felt like hours as they waited in tense anticipation, the sound of their pounding hearts reverberating in the silence. Finally, the footsteps faded into the distance, leaving Carter and Roman alone once more. They crouched and followed the sound of them into a hallway. A door was partially open at the end of the hall, spilling pink light onto the dark hardwood floor.

Carter and Roman stood tall, sporting bulges, and strode confidently to the end of the hall. Carter kicked the door open, and it slammed against the wall. Inside the bedroom, Hayleigh rose up in her bed, her silk robe barely covering her fake, round tits. The sight of her lit a fire inside Carter, and he pounced with Roman hot on his heels.

Before Hayleigh could scream, the two of them were on her. Roman tackled her on the bed and pressed a big hand over her mouth, muffling her screams. He sat on her thighs, straddling her and pinning her to the bed. Her blue eyes, wide with terror, darted around the room. Carter stepped up to the side of the bed and leaned into her face.

"We saw your last video," he yanked the silk robe off her shoulders, pulled it out from under her, and tossed it to the floor. "Figured we'd show you firsthand how dangerous we are."

Roman's free hand grabbed one of her round tits and brutally squeezed it. She yelped under his hand. Carter's cock throbbed at the sight of it.

"Bro, I can't hold back," Roman grunted, his voice dripped with desire. A wet spot had appeared on the fabric at the tip of his bulge. He pawed at the tit under his palm excitedly. Hayleigh grunted into his palm.

Carter looked back down at Hayleigh. "We're gonna fuck you like the savages you think we are. Gonna tear up your ass and pussy until you admit that black cock, black men, are superior."

Roman squeezed her face. "White bitch, if you try anything at all, we'll fucking end you." He let go of her face and, in a flash, crashed a fist into her mouth. Hayleigh was dazed from the sharp pain of his knuckles. Her head lolled to the side of the mattress. Roman drew his fist again. "Do you understand, white bitch?"

She collected herself and began to weep but nodded her head. Blood trickled from her lip. Carter pulled out his phone and angled it on the bedside table.

"Let's fucking do this," Carter hooted, pumping himself up. "You fuck her on the bed, and I'll stand beside it and use her throat."

Roman, raging, pulled his pants to his ankles, freeing his thick cock. It stuck out mostly straight, with a slight downward curve halfway down the veiny shaft. His balls were large and flopped loosely. He flipped Hayleigh onto her stomach.

"Get on your knees and point that ass up here," he commanded.

She cried against the mattress. "Please, please take whatever you want."

Carter laughed, pulling his joggers to his ankles and kicking them off. His cock was larger than Roman's at around nine inches. His girthy shaft curved to the left and pointed to the ground. His balls were heavy and hung low. They ached as though overfilled with cum. "Don't worry, we plan on it."

"Get on your fucking knees," Roman ordered again. "Don't make me fuck you up. We're dangerous, don't you remember?"

"Please, please," Hayleigh whimpered again. "I'm a virgin, I can't. I-I'll pay you anything...anything." She gasped in one final desperate plea.

Roman balled his fist again and slammed it against the back of her head. She gasped and lost consciousness for a moment. Her eyes blinked open, dazed and confused. They widened with realization, and she wept. She pulled her knees up under her and raised her ass up, letting her head rest at the edge of the mattress. Carter and Roman met eyes, smiling under their masks.

"Dude, this white bitch's ass and pussy were made to be destroyed by black cock." Roman looked down at her arched ass, small and heart-shaped. Her ass cheeks were slightly parted, and a tight little hole peeked through. Just below her ass crack was an innie of a small, smooth pussy. Her wet slit glistened, and Roman smirked. This bitch wants it.

Carter felt a wave of hunger for his friend, a desperate need to watch him ravage this white bitch. He stepped up to the side of the bed and took Hayleigh's face in his hand. He leaned in close to her ear, his breath hot and ragged. "You thought you could get away with calling us savages? Well, I guess it's time we prove you right. Open your fucking mouth." She closed her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks, and opened her plump lips.

With a feral growl, Carter lunged forward and shoved his cock deep into Hayleigh's throat, his strong fingers digging into her hair, holding her head in place. His thrusts were rough and unrelenting, her gagging and choking only fueling his desire. Roman watched, his own cock leaking precum, as Carter brutalized the white woman's mouth.

"Damn, bro. I knew you had it in you!" He cheered.

Tearing his eyes away from the sight of his friend fucking her throat, Roman decided it was time to do his part. He positioned himself behind Hayleigh, pressing the fat head of his cock against her tight, virgin asshole. With a deep breath, he thrust forward, his dry cock tearing through her sphincter and sliding balls-deep into her ass. Hayleigh screamed out in pain and surprise. Her hole tore under his immense girth, causing her to squirm in anguish. Roman grabbed her hips and brutally dominated her hole, relishing in pleasure as it sucked at his thick shaft.

Her body shook under the relentless assault of the two friends. She clawed at the sheets, her mind jarred by the pain of the brutal erections tearing into each end of her. A haze agony swirled around her thoughts, blanking her mind.

Carter continued to pound her throat. Spit dripped down her chin and along his fat shaft. He grabbed her hair tighter, pulling her head back, fucking her throat relentlessly. He watched Roman fuck her little white ass and grunted with desire. Carter ignored Hayleigh; she was nothing more than a warm wet throat for his cock, no different from the countless men who had swallowed his loads. Across from him, Roman's lips puckered as he fucked the ass; his thrusts were powerful and masculine. watching his friend dominate the hole had Carter's balls aching for release.

Roman slid his cock from the pink hole, watching the swollen, gapped orifice try to close back up. His shaft was coated in thick creamy fluids from her ass. He pushed his round cock head down her taint and held it against the opening of her slit.

"Please, no!" She begged one last time.

Roman ignored her pleas and thrust forward, tearing through her hymen and burying his cock deep inside her virgin pussy. Hayleigh screamed in pain and shock, her body writhing beneath their powerful thrusts.

"FUCK!" Roman moaned. "She wasn't lying about being a virgin."

12