Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter, feeling his own orgasm building, pulled out of her throat and slapped her face hard, leaving a red mark. Leaning down, he spit and smeared it across her face. "You like that? You like being a humiliated white bitch?" Roman's violation of her virginity invigorated Carter.

Ignoring her pained cries, Roman started to fuck her hard and fast, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, stretching it wider with each thrust. Between his thrusts, he looked down at her and said, "You know, you made a mistake thinking you could disrespect us like that. You really should keep your fucking opinions to yourself."

Carter pointed to the camera and growled. "Tell your viewers how much you love this. Tell them black cock is superior, and this can all be over for you."

Roman's balls continued slapping against her, his shaft filling her pussy to its limits, his bulbous cock head slamming against her cervix. She whimpered, deeply ashamed and appalled of the orgasm building inside of her.

Carter sucked in air through his nose, overwhelmed by Roman's sheer domination. "Admit it now, white bitch. Admit that we're superior."

Roman's eyes gleamed with satisfaction. He could feel the girl's thighs shaking as she squirmed with shameful pleasure. He increased his pace, his cock ramming her cervix brutally, each thrust a reminder of his dominance. Hayleigh's sobs turned into gasps for air, her body trembling in pure, unadulterated submission. Clear liquid streamed down her thighs, and her clit ached.

"Do it, white bitch," Roman demanded, his voice breathy with lust. "Admit it. You're ours. You love it. You were always meant for this. Confess it now, or I'll pull my big cock out of you and beat the shit out of you."

She opened her mouth, eyes crossing, her voice shaking with terror and her budding orgasm as she uttered the words that would change her life forever, "Please, please don't stop! You own me."

"And?" Roman lifted a balled fist.

"You're superior. Black men are superior and I've always wanted to confess it." She grunted, reciting what she hoped the men wanted to hear. Hoped would end her torture.

Roman grabbed her hips and, with a brutal thrust, pushed his cock all the way into her, his shaft bent as his cock head rammed her cervix. "Fuck," he yelled. His cock twitched inside of her, flooding her cunt with cum. She cried out, a mix between a yelp and a moan. She slid onto the mattress, spent. Her cunt slipped off of Roman's throbbing cock, smeared red, gaped open, and oozing cum.

Carter, overcome by a new desire, grabbed her by the hair and lifted her face up. "Turn around and bend your ass over the mattress."

"Dude, are you gonna actually try some pussy?" Roman laughed. He sat back on the bed, his legs spread into a wide V, cock still hard and resting against the sheets.

"B-but you said it would be over if I-"

"Shut the fuck up and bend over the mattress," Carter, enraged, slapped the shit out of her. Lights danced in her mind, and her ears rang.

She wept again but rose up to obey. She turned so that her chest and stomach rested on the mattress, but her ass bent over the edge. Carter surveyed her abused pussy and positioned his cock head against it. The slit was a swollen mess, but the view of his cock head pressing against it felt instinctively correct. It seemed only right that the first pussy he ever fucked was sloppy with his friend's nut.

Her head rested between Roman's spread legs. "You're gonna clean my cock while my man finally goes straight."

She could feel the remnants of Roman's cum leaking out of her pussy, and the tip of another cock about to pound her.

Carter grinned wickedly, his cock twitching with anticipation. He thrust himself into her pink, swollen pussy. Hayleigh gasped, the pain of reentry overwhelming her senses as the gay cock pushed Roman's cum back into her.

Roman pulled her face closer and positioned his cock at the entrance to her mouth, his eyes never leaving her face. "Clean my cock, white bitch," he growled.

Hayleigh hesitated momentarily, the weight of her surrender and servitude pressing down on her like a vice. She knew she had no choice but to obey, and so she began to lick Roman's cock clean, the taste of her own arousal mingling with the salty flavor of his spunk.

Carter was frenzied. His cock was hard as a rock, and he thrusts in and out of Hayleigh's pussy with a violent force that made her cry out in pain with each slam of his shaft. His long cock bent each time he rammed it against her cervix.

"Fuck!" Carter moaned. "I've been missing out. Pussy is fucking amazing!"

"Told you, bro!" Roman laughed, gripping the back of the woman's head and fucking her face like a toy.

Hayleigh could feel an orgasm building as the gay man pounded her. She moaned over Roman's shaft, and her climax sent her pussy clenching around the cock that fucked her mercilessly.

Carter's taint tightened. "Here I fucking cum, bitch!" His cock erupted. His legs shook with the best orgasm of his life. His cock pumped and pumped and pumped.

"Oh fuck," Carter whimpered, his cock felt electric. He pulled out, his cum making an audible splash against the floor. A glance at her creampie sent his mind into a spin, and he wanted to keep fucking her, but he shook his head to clear his mind.

"Dude, you fucking did it!" Roman pushed Hayleigh off his stiff cock and maneuvered off the bed. He held out a hand to Carter, and they bumped shoulders and hugged. Their hard cocks bounced against each other.

Carter picked up his phone. The two friends pulled their pants back on.

"It's all recorded, bitch." Carter said to the limp body on the bed. "You're gonna do us a little favor, or this will be all over the internet. Understood."

Hayleigh whimpered and nodded on the bed.

"You're gonna drop the charges you have against Carter Creedence. Do you understand, bitch?"

Another nod.

"You'll have until four o'clock tomorrow."

Carter signaled to Roman, and the two headed for the door.

"Let me see if she has anything good, and then let's bail," Roman said.

He rummaged around her bathroom, pocketing a few stimulants and some pain pills. He met Carter in the hallway, holding up a pill bottle. "She's on this shit too," he said, showing Carter a label that read ALLGUARD.

"Let's get out of here," Carter said, pocketing the medicine bottle.

_

Carter ended the call and put the cell phone in his lap. A smile spread across his face. He leaned back on Harrington's leather sofa, Roman sitting beside him. "The charges are fucking dropped," he rejoiced.

Roman slapped him on the shoulder. "Fuck yeah, man! Fuck yeah!"

"Seems you got your justice," Harrington said, leaning on the corner of his desk. "Of course, in a few months, we'll make sure this video finds its way onto the internet." He thumbed at the phone screen in his hand and paused the video of Hayleigh taking the cocks. "This was also a journey of self-discovery for you."

"It sure fucking was," Carter smirked. "I can't ever repay you, Doc."

"Don't worry," Harrington waved him away. "I'm sure the time will come when the two of you can help me out."

Harrington held his hand, and the two friends rose from the sofa. They shook hands, and Harrington walked them out.

Back in his office, Harrington picked his phone up from his desk and resumed the video of Hayleigh getting pounded into submission. He strolled to the statue of Pan and fumbled at the band of his pants, letting his fat cock flop out. He stroked it and willed it to engorge it to its full nine inches. A bulbous head and deep slit peeked from a hood of foreskin. Harrington positioned his cock head over a bowl at the statue's feet and stroked vigorously, eyes sealed to the video. By the video's fourth loop, Harrington grunted and let his cock pump a thick load into the cup.

Epilogue:

Six weeks later, Hayleigh Burke sat at a large kitchen table in a massive, opulent dining room. She placed a hand on her stomach and stared at the cell phone she had slammed onto the table. Her worst fear had been confirmed a few days ago, and she hadn't had time to process the shock. And now, a text from a burner number had interrupted her panicked thoughts.

The message had her medical records, including her confirmation of pregnancy, attached and read KEEP THE BABY OR I LEAK THE VIDEO. A sob shook her body, and she picked up her phone. A crack snaked down the middle of the screen.

She typed out a text.

DOCTOR HARRINGTON I'M STRUGGLING REALLY BAD. NEED TO SEE YOU.

A response came within seconds.

I CAN GET YOU IN TOMORROW AT NOON. - DR. FELIX HARRINGTON

12