Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him through the side of her eyes as he moved back around in front of her, only moving her eyes to follow him as her head was held in place. He grasped her breasts, slightly swollen under the pressure of the ropes wrapped around them, making her cry out as he did. He gave a small tug guiding her to walk forward. She followed, with little choice otherwise. Walking was awkward with the rope pulling back her head she couldn't see where she was going and it forced her back to arch each step giving an uncomfortable tug to the metal hook and causing her to grunt as it did. He led her to a wooden table of some sort. She looked at it suspiciously although it looked perfectly mundane, although it was fixed to the floor. He pushed her hips up to it and pressed at her back.

"Bend over, rest yourself on here."

He said patting the table top.

Ah, she knew what was coming, she thought in resignation as she bent over. She had agreed to it, but now it was completely out of her control to stop him or change her mind. She couldn't even tell him to slow down or make sure he didn't do anything they hadn't agreed to. She only had his word that he wouldn't and she wasn't sure she could trust that right now.

As he leant her over the table she noted that it was too narrow for her to rest on properly, maybe a foot and a half across. Only her abdomen was supported, her breasts and shoulders hung over the other side. He laid a strap over the narrowest part of her waist and fed it through a loop on the table securing it tightly and therefore her, down against the flat wooden surface. She realised suddenly the consequence of the narrow table as she tried to relax. She had to keep her shoulders held up and her neck arched against gravity now. If she relaxed, her head would slump forward and the curled metal hook would pull at her rear hole. She was forced to keep her body tensed and noticed how quickly this was going to be a problem. She called out into her gag pleading for him to stop and let her up as she struggle to stand back up, but the strap across her back held her down. She kicked her legs.

"Shhh, I'll get you comfortable in a minute."

He said soothingly, although she doubted his words. He tied a loop of rope around her left ankle and then moved to her left side, feeding the end through a metal ring affixed to the corner of the table on the side her hips were pressed against, about level with them. He repeated the process on her right ankle, a second metal ring level with her hips on the right side of the table. And then he walked around in front of her where Amber could see him. Her eyes widened in horror and she cried out as he walked back pulling the ropes. The metal rings at either side of her acting as pulleys that tugged her feet apart. The move dragged her legs apart and then up off the floor, putting more of her weight down on her stomach making it more of a struggle to breath. She cried for him to stop, the view from behind would be as if her legs were the hands of a clock being moved from half past six to quarter past nine.

"Staah-p!"

As he continued to pull, lifting her legs up further and further until he finally yielded once her legs were nearly at a full hundred and eighty degree angle, parallel with the table top. The whole process left her doing the splits, laying on a table, head arched back and arse stuck up. She felt strung out like a tightly pitched tent, another inch in any direction and she was sure she'd snap. She whimpered as he tied off the ropes that held her ankles the feeling of complete vulnerability sinking in as she realised how exposed and at his mercy she really was now.

Walking around her he smiled at his handiwork as Amber glared daggers at him. Laughing he landed a hard swat down on her rear gaining a high pitched yelp for doing so.

"See, much more comfortable right?"

"NNnn"

Amber moaned into the gag in annoyance.

"No?"

He landed another slap on her rear.

"You're right! I've forgotten something."

Amber whimpered again, cursing herself for complaining, not wanting to find out what else he could do to her. A loud crack next to her made her jump but no pain followed as she saw that the leather crop beside her breast had struck the table instead. Panic built at the anticipation of what was to come.

"You just came in from the cold. But this will give you a nice warm glow."

He laughed as he cracked it against her rear.

Amber squealed and jolted forward; each flinch tugged her hair, breasts, arse and groin in a barrage of non-ignorable discomforts, each different in the way they alighted her senses. She cried out as he began to land blows down on her thighs, the sensitive flesh of her inner leg fully exposed to his lack of mercy.

He landed one last one on the folds of her pussy, softer than the others but it still got the loudest reaction from Amber, in truth all the blows hadn't been excessively hard, but the fear that the next one could be was causing Amber the most discomfort.

"Had enough?"

"Yaah-!"

Amber cried out, as a trail of spit dripped from her chin.

"Want me to stop this and fuck you now?"

Amber paused, but the loud snap of the crop against the table forced her to answer eagerly.

"Yaahh! Yahh, Fuu- Mmm"

"Good girl."

He said in a tone trying to sooth and encourage her as he stroked his fingers between the pink folds of her pussy. She cried out as he spread her open and then slipped two fingers inside of her, there was nothing she could do to stop him and so she whimpered and gasped as he explored her body at his leisure.

"Mmm...Nice and tight."

He said with a pleased tone as he spread his fingers inside her stretching her slightly to the protests of her cries at being violated.

Slipping his fingers out of her he walked back around the table in front of Amber. He slipped his fingers into her mouth forcing her to taste herself as he used her tongue to exchange her wetness for her saliva. Her tongue tried to push his fingers away and then to hide from their touch but it was a hopeless effort, she gagged slightly as he pushed his fingers deeper into her mouth than she was comfortable with.

"Now, now. I saw that you could take a cock deeper than that with your little lesbian friend. She refused to test your limits for me though, so let's give that a go now shall we?"

Amber's eyes widened in panic as she noticed he'd removed his cock from his jeans,

"Nnn-"

He ignored her refusal as he took hold of her chin and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth silencing her fully. She scowled up at him as he smiled back pushing himself forward she clenched her eyes shut and struggled to swallow his shaft. He wasn't huge, but then he didn't need to be to reach the limits of her throat. She gagged as he slipped himself down her throat, her head lifted up and back by the hook was creating the perfect line to let him do so.

He held himself there for a moment as Amber's fists clenched and unclenched and her eyes watered as she was suffocated by the cock shoved unceremoniously down her gullet. Finally pulling back his hips and letting her gasp for air as a trail of drool ran from Amber's mouth to the floor. She whimpered sounds of defeat as he slipped himself back in again, pressing himself forward until her nose was nestled in his dark pubic hair. Her eyes watered as he repeated the process several more times with a deep grunting sound.

"A girl with a body like yours that can deep throat too... wow. You were made to fuck, you know that Amber? It's not often you find a jewel like you."

She couldn't really take it as a compliment as she scornfully stared up at him as he slowly slid himself in and out of her mouth, held open by the metal ring. She felt relief once he finally stopped fucking her throat, but it was short lived as he walked back around the table, she feared what was to come. She whimpered a plea to stop.

Running the head of his cock, wet with her saliva, up and down her slit he used his fingers to spread her pussy as he slowly pressed the head of his member inside her.

"If you'd been a virgin you'd have been the perfect woman."

He said as he slammed himself forward with a quick thrust, causing her to cry out as he buried himself deep in her pussy without regard for her comfort.

"Though then I wouldn't get to feel this tight cunt gripping my cock, so I guess I shouldn't complain."

He fucked her rough and hard, grabbing hold of her wrists for leverage as he did. His grip on her wrists was a blessing and a curse as it took some of the strain off of keeping her back arched but at the same time tugged at her bound breasts, strung up to keep her wrists in place behind her. They throbbed with the way they were tied into two blushing orbs. He pounded against her, her legs spread so wide that he could go as deep as possible, it was almost too deep for Amber, but she bared it.

She heard his grunts and moans getting more eager as she sensed he was about to cum. Each thrust into her sensitive embrace earned a small cry from her spread mouth. She closed her eyes tightly through the whole ordeal but they shot open as near the end he changed his grip to the rope that ran from her hair, pulling it, forcing the hook up and stretching her rear hole as he did. She cried out, her body tensing to resist, her pussy noticeably tensing around his cock, as he let out a cry alongside hers for a different reason. Flinching forward she felt the pulse of his shaft followed by the warmth of him shooting his load deep inside her. She gave a small sob at the feeling of being used by him. He slumped on top of her as he re-caught his breath. There was nothing she could do to shift him off of her so she tolerated it even as he still rested inside her.

He eventually lifted himself off of her and slipped out of her sore, abused hole and walked back around the table. She eyed him with a 'don't you dare' look that he smirked and pressed his cock back into her mouth forcing the taste of both herself and his cum onto her tongue. She tried to cry out, but he gagged her sufficiently as he used her mouth to leave only her salvia on his shaft. Still fucking her mouth he looked down at her.

"Want that thing out of your arse?"

She tried to mumble a sound to signify she did, as he jammed his re-hardening cock down her throat. He held it there for several seconds as she struggled before slipping it back out causing her to gasp for air.

"Blink twice and I'll take it out-"

She nearly blinked immediately.

"-but we'll enjoy some rough anal sex instead."

She was glad she held back. She would rather bear the uncomfortable position than let him fuck her like that. She narrowed her eyes hatefully, but didn't blink, worryingly he grinned. Kneeling down he took something out from under the table. It was another hook, her eyes widened, she didn't want to know where this one was going! It was smaller than the other and as he placed it in her mouth and fed the cord that ran from the eyelet on the end through the loop of rope between her breasts she started to worry. He pulled something else out too, holding it up for her to see, it was a solid metal cylinder of some sort, with a hook on the top.

"Then I'll leave you with this as you make up your mind."

He fixed the metal weight to the end of the rope that ran to her bound breasts and then her mouth. She gasped as she felt its effects instantly. Not only did it pull on her swollen bound breasts painfully pulling down on them like she was being milked by a giants hands using too tight of a grip. It also pulled at her lower jaw trying to make her drop her head down and in turn pull at the other hook in her arse. She struggled against it, feeling the strain in her body, her neck aching as she struggled to keep her head lifted. Each degree her head fell and her back straightened was another fraction of an inch she spread herself. She called out catching his glance and against her better judgement, as she finally couldn't take anymore she blinked twice. He just stared at her. She looked at him in panic and blinked again crying out for relief. As he stood there watching her his lips curled upwards and she panicked that he was going to leave her like this now. She blinked frantically, non-stop, as she cried out whilst she struggled to keep her head high.

Finally the weight was lifted and she made a sound of relief.

"Now that is more like the enthusiasm I want from a sex slave."

He laughed as she heard the sounds of a knife through rope as the rope between her hair and arse was cut letting her finally slump forward and hang over the table as she felt relatively relaxed, still doing the splits that is. She spat the hook out of her mouth onto the floor. Her relaxation was fleeting though as he grabbed hold of the hook in her arse and wiggled it roughly getting a cry of shock from Amber.

"Don't relax just yet. You better get me nice and lubed up with that pretty little mouth of yours."

She lifted her head to look at his now fully erect cock she hesitated before giving in and slowly moved her head forward to slip the head of him into her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly and began to slowly move her head back and forth, using her tongue to do the best she could to cover him with spittle. She ignored the voice that informed her that this was the first time she had complied with him doing something since she got here, everything else he'd taken from her by force.

He pulled back leaving a trail of saliva humiliatingly on her bottom jaw, she looked up at him as he took hold of her chin and lifted it, wiping the drool from her mouth.

"Thank me for letting you do that."

He said with a voice that was both stern and cheerful.

She swallowed,

"Thaan- -oou."

She mumbled through the gag.

He grinned as he walked back around behind her and Amber cursed herself some more for having just thanked a man who was going to fuck her arse against her will. He slipped the hook out and she noticed how much smaller the ball felt leaving than it had entering her. She'd never let anyone do this before, she'd played with plugs and the occasional small set of beads, but never something this size. She thought in fear as she felt him pressing at her small clenching hole. He pushed against it and with her legs spread as they were she had no escape, no resistence beyond her own tightness as he slid himself into her with a deep moan and a squeal from Amber.

It was painful, slightly, but nowhere near as bad as she had feared. He began at a slower pace than he had on her other hole, thankfully. He got her used to his size and added his own spit to help lubricate her. She relaxed the best she could, knowing it would hurt more to fight it. It wasn't long though, before he built up the pace and the depth with which he thrust himself into her. Not long until his hips slapped at her rear with a smacking sound that she couldn't block out. She felt the slapping of his balls against her pussy with each forcefully thrust and let out an involuntary cry each time she did as it signified him skewering her to her deepest.

He gripped her buttocks firmly, digging his fingers into her soft flesh as he fucked her this time. Pulling at her cheeks, pulling her back into him as much as he could, the belt around her waist holding her still on the table. She gasped as he let go with one hand only to bring it back down hard and fast, spanking her forcefully, she clenched at that and he obviously enjoyed the sensation. She found herself enduring a barrage of non-rhythmic spankings to either cheek as he continued to fuck her. Not being able to tell when the next blow would land, she would find herself flinching repeatedly in both anticipation and pain as he strike hit with an echoing slap followed quickly by a high pitched cry from Amber of shock and pain.

He stopped suddenly as he groaned, she felt himself lifting himself up as he gripped the edge of the table she was hanging over, laying on top of her as he started to thrust himself down into her, hard and fast, slamming her mound and hips against the table top roughly as he rutted her without mercy. He wrapped his hand around her throat, lifting her head as he pressed his mouth against the back of her neck, biting softly and sucking. Amber cried out at how hard and fast he was fucking her and the cry cracked into a whimper at the feel of him biting her weak point. Finally he stopped thrusting as he held himself deep inside her and she felt the familiar pulse followed by the flood of warmth deep inside her that told her he'd cum, not that she needed to feel that to know as he groaned into her ear with a rough, guttural voice that told her he was spent. She let out a whimper of a cry as he came inside her used body, feeling like nothing more than a piece of meat for him to fuck.

He slid off of her and thankfully didn't force her to clean him again with her mouth, she wasn't sure she could deal with that. Instead she heard his footsteps leaving as she sat in silence, the feel of cum dripping over her folds chilling her both physically and emotionally. She glanced about in worry, realising he had left. He would come back right? She was unable to remove herself from the position he'd bound her. If he left her here, how long would it be before someone found her and who would it be? Would they even let her go if they did? She gulped and whimpered as she prayed he hadn't just left her here. But then, surely he wasn't done with her yet anyway...

2.

The minutes pass as Amber struggles to find new ways to ease her discomfort. Her groin throbs with the pain of her legs being stretched out, forced into the splits, for so long; not to mention how the position prevented any relief for her abused holes that were still humiliatingly filled with the cum of the man who'd so roughly used her. Her shoulders burned with wrenching pain at being twisted back the way they were and any attempts to adjust them would tug at the plump pink orbs on her chest, the rope now digging in deeper as she swore they'd swollen under the ravishment. The least of her pains was bad enough, her jaw aching from being held open so wide, she gave up trying not to drool over herself, her chin wet with her saliva. She wondered how much of a mess she looked, even if she didn't really want the answer. How much longer would he leave her here? She wondered mournfully.

Almost a direct answer to her question, she heard the sound of footsteps and looked up to see Zaki returning. At first she thought it was another man and froze in terror. He had a shine to his slick backed black hair, was clean shaven and wearing a tailored suit. It made him look younger and more handsome and also annoyed her as she realised he'd gone and showered and cleaned up whilst leaving her here in such a state. She noticed something he was carrying that was out of place with his new appearance, a metal bucket. She puzzled over it momentarily before it was placed on the ground behind her out of sight and she felt something warm and wet slap against her pussy, she cried out in shock.

"Just soap and water. Relax."

He said as she felt, what was apparently a sponge being wiped between her legs, cleaning her of what he had done to her. He moved around to her front and wiped at her chin and bottom jaw with the same sponge making her cringe in distaste. Moving back to the bucket she heard the sound of swooshing water,

"Clean water now, no soap... But it is a little cold."

He said, explaining to her in an offhanded way with a small chuckle as she felt something pressed against her rear entrance and then a frightening chill filled her up as she screamed in shock as water filled her. The same treatment was given to her pussy several times before he splashed water on her to clean her off. She couldn't stop crying out at how cold it was, too cold to get used to. She shivered and he moved back around with the bucket, wiping her chin and mouth with a cloth that she hoped hadn't just been used elsewhere...