Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently satisfied that he'd freshened her up, he left again and she hoped he wasn't planning to leave her here in this position. That hope was quickly answered as he returned with a stride to his step. She saw a knife in his hand and her eyes bolted open in horror as she started to scream and cry out. He noticed her reaction and made a tutting sound.

"Stupid whore, I'm not going to kill you. What sort of man do you think I am?"

He cut the rope that dug into her breasts, carefully, then those around her wrists and finally undoing the rope that held up her legs. Her feet fell to the ground and she grasped at her breasts as the blood flow returned to normal, a new pain coming with it that squeezing and rubbing them seemed to soothe to some degree. He undid the belt holding her to the table and she quickly stood up and backed away from him staring at him like he was a viper about to strike, although with the ring in her mouth the expression she made must have been rather humorous. He just smiled back at her.

"Do you want me to remove the gag?"

He asked, holding out his hand. She took a moment to think about it before moving over to him cautiously. He undid it as he'd suggested he would and she spat it free as he took it from her. Working her jaw up and down she wondered if she could have ever closed her mouth again if he'd kept it in there much longer! He pointed to a door.

"Bathroom is in there. He threw her a towel that she caught and then placed a bag on the table. Clean up and change into that. There's some basic makeup supplies in there too so freshen yourself up with. Use them."

She stared at him as though he spoke another language before she tried to speak.

"Wh-why-"

She coughed, her voice hoarse as she noted the slight pain in her throat, the pain bringing back the vivid memory of his cock forcing its way down her oesophagus. She started to tug at the plait he'd made of her hair as she spat words at him.

"Why the fuck would I do anything else you asked?"

He looked at with a serious glare and knitted his brow.

"This is exactly what you agreed to Amber. Don't forget. I've not done anything outside of what we said I could even if it wasn't what you expected. Besides, the deal still stands and you're nearly done holding up your end of the bargain."

He grinned,

"If you were going to back out I would have advised doing it before you let me try out each of your holes. Otherwise it will have all been for nothing... not that I'm complaining."

"I-I didn't agree to this! I-"

He interrupted her.

"But you did! Both in writing and verbally before we began-"

He pointed to the camera in the corner.

"Which, with some careful editing and 'losing' some of the tapes, I'm sure we can make it seem more genuine, if you were thinking of telling anyone otherwise."

He picked up the bag and pressed it into her hands.

"Now, go, freshen up and get changed into this. Take off everything you're currently wearing except the heels and put it in the bag before coming out."

Amber swallowed and frowned. She wanted to leave, she didn't trust him anymore, not that she ever really did. But he was right that she had come too far. If she walked away after letting him do what he did to her then it really would all have been for nothing. If she continued she could at least convince herself that she had had the conviction to go through with this all along and that it had all had some meaning; protecting her secret. At least that was the excuse she used to delude herself. She slowly walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

"You've got thirty minutes so hurry up."

Amber used the toilet, the effect of the water he'd put inside her requiring it, washed herself some more and dried as she started to remove the outfit he'd made her wear in the first place. She had the most trouble with the corset that he'd tightened beyond need and after finally getting the hooks undone she felt a great relief as she threw it aside. She looked at her body in the mirror, her breasts were now a soft blush with a light pink line running across the top where the rope had been and there were small pink lines around her midsection from the corset. Her pussy had a red glow to it too and a soreness to go along with it.

She felt no desire to fix her makeup, that had held up surprisingly well given the circumstance, but not wanting to find out what he'd do to her if she ignored him she did what she could. The spare makeup supplies were actually better than she'd expected and made her wonder why he'd have all these products. There was not much time for that though as she heard a knock on the door.

"Five minutes Amber."

She grimaced and grabbed the bag of clothes to see what he'd given her this time, wondering if she was going to be able to get it all on in time if it was anything like the last outfit. She was surprised by what she found though as she slipped into the garments. A small black thong with a wide lace band than ran up and over her hips, though the crotch was small enough that it barely covered her folds. Next were a pair of black stockings, with a lace design at the top to match her underwear, they were hold ups so no suspenders were needed. Finally there was a black dress, which surprisingly, covered her modesty. It was tight and short, fitting her form closely and coming up high enough to reveal the lace of her stockings. The material had an elasticity to it that allowed it to hug every contour and, oddly, there was a separate section that her breasts fit into, that were cupped and supported by it. But it covered her appropriately so she couldn't complain. In fact, a quick glance in the mirror and she realised she looked almost respectable enough to go out clubbing, if not for the visible tops of the stockings, not that that would stop some girls.

She opened the door after taking a moment to harden her resolve, she was told to put the heels back on and walked back out into the room she'd been bound up naked in, not so long before. Zaki smiled at her.

"Good, now hold out your arms."

Amber hesitated before doing what he said, as his hands moved towards one of hers she quickly withdrew them.

"Wh-what are you going to do?"

She asked accusatorily.

"You agreed to this Amber."

He said in an annoyed tone with an exasperated sigh.

"I- I don't want to be tied up again or anything like that."

She said in a soft voice, he seemed to sense her lack of conviction or perhaps just the hint of fear in her tone and shook his head with a tutting sound.

"Fine, leave then, and I'll post the video of you stealing to the police; those of you fucking yourself silly to everyone on campus; and you fucking another girl to your parents!"

He turned around and threw up his hands cursing in another language.

Amber's eyes widened as she felt her stomach fall,

"No! I-I did what- I let you fuck me!"

She yelled angrily.

He turned back around, smiling at her reaction, knowing he had her.

"Then put your arms out and be quiet. I promise not to tie you up in such and uncomfortable position again and I won't fuck you unless you ask me to. How about that?"

She swallowed,

"What are you going to do then?..."

"I don't have to answer that. If you want to leave you can, but you know what it means. Now. Give. Me. Your. Arm."

He scowled as he threw the words at her. She relented and let him take hold of her wrist as he began to wrap a silk ribbon around it, rolling it around several times before doing a few laps around her fingers and thumb until they were held in an open palm position.

"Turn around."

He told her, even as she was forced to do so anyway, as he twisted her arm. She hissed in discomfort as he took hold of her other wrist and brought her arms together behind her back as he started to repeated the winding around her other wrist, this time binding it tightly to her first. He continued up her forearms before wrapping around her elbows, pulling tightly to tug them together and force her to jut her chest forward as she grunted in some discomfort, before he tied off the sash. Her forearms and palms were held firmly together behind her back.

"Now, open up."

He said as he reached over and pressed something against Amber's lips.

She tried to turn away from it, as she recognised the metal ring.

"No, not again I don't wan- ahh -nnnn!"

She tried to tell him to stop but as she did he slipped the edge of the ring in and that, with the force of him pulling the leather strap back was enough to encourage her mouth to open to prevent the discomfort of the metal pressing against her lips and gums. She scowled and made a sound of anger as he refastened the gag in place, her jaw was still sore from the first time wearing it.

"You really are much more pleasant to be around when you can't talk..."

He said with a smirk, noting her look of annoyance. As he wrapped a strap around her neck she widened her eyes and struggled not knowing what he was doing, thinking he was about to strangle her. He quickly finished putting it on her though and she instantly recognised it as a collar once he had. It was humiliating to be collared, but it didn't compare to what he'd done already so she couldn't feel too flustered by it, even as he attached the leash.

"Come on then."

He said as he started to walk, holding tightly to the leash and thus forcing her to follow. She struggled to walk at his quick pace in her heels. Her arms bound behind her back as they were, was making keeping balance a task in itself.

He made her walk towards the door he'd come out of, she followed him past a staircase through a doorway or two and suddenly it was like they'd entered a different building. The stark contrast was jolting as Amber suddenly found herself in a well decorated upper-class waiting room. There was heating, nice furniture, the faint smell of flowers and even some background music. Amber's eyes flickered around at the surreal transition, processing all the new sights and trying to work out what was about to happen to her based on where she was. He knocked on a door and it was opened by a large man, who looked more like a shaved gorilla than a person. He eyed them both, his gaze lingering on Amber in a way that terrified her, thoughts of what he was going to do to her raced through her mind as she froze like a rabbit in headlights.

Instead, after sweeping his gaze over both of them he stepped aside and let them in, Zaki giving him barely a moments notice. Amber had no desire to enter the unknown room, but the leash didn't give her much choice. They were greeted by an older, smiling man. Him and Zaki exchanged greetings in a foreign language and Amber struggled to pick up any words she could understand. They switched back and forward between a foreign language and English letting Amber understand only part of what was going on.

"...yes, yes, I know I said a few weeks but things moved faster than I thought so..."

Zaki continued in what Amber was thinking might be Arabic? It had lots of the sounds she would associate with it from what she'd seen in movies and such. Another line in English perked Amber's ears.

"I'm sure they aren't that upset or inconvenienced by it."

"And next month?"

The older man asked in an irked tone, speaking in English for the first time.

"I'll have another sharia, don't worry I already have..."

The conversation continues in the other language.

"...not quite as good, but then what could be compared to this one?"

He sighed,

"Okay Zaki, but only because I could get him on the Sat Phone, otherwise we'd be in trouble next month for not giving him this opportunity."

The conversation was over with that apparently as Zaki tugged the leash, making Amber follow after him as they approached a large door.

"Now... I'd suggest behaving, as you know I'm not beyond punishment."

He grinned,

"But in all honesty, a little struggling won't exactly hurt."

He chuckled.

She trembled in fear and glanced around with wild panic as she backed away from him as much as the leash would let. The collar tightened against her pulling and a slight tug forced her to step back in position. She had no idea what was going on and it was more terrifying than she had expected it to be, simply imaging all the possible horrors that could be behind the door. She shook her head and cried out as his hand moved towards the handle. He opened it and walked through pulling Amber along against her wishes as she stumbled behind him into the room full of people. Full, is perhaps an overstatement for the dozen and a half or so people that stood around talking with drinks in hand, but it was enough to feel like a full room given the size of it and Amber's mental state.

He walked her through the room, past the gazes, Amber's fear had subsided a little at the sight of what appeared to be normal people dressed in expensive clothes drinking wine and chatting civilly, not the room full of naked men wanting to ravish her that was one of the many horrors she had been fearing. The way they looked at her was unnerving though. There was the obvious lust as their eyes studied her body, but these was an odd calculation to them, like they were almost considering something that Amber was not privy to.

Amber was walked to the middle of the room, onto a small platform that put her shoulder height above the heads of the crowd. Zaki manhandled her to have her stand still, facing most of the crowd and the door she came through, looking out with a pleading stare at the looks that could best be described as amused, staring back. He turned her collar so the leash was fixed to the back of her neck and then ran it through a loop between her wrists before fixing it to a rope that was hoisted up towards the ceiling. As it raised it forced Amber's arms to raise behind her, strapped together as they were she couldn't bend them and it twisted both her shoulders forcing her to bend over as she cried out in pain. As she bent the collar tightened against her throat choking her, giving her no choice other than to arch her back as she bent at the waist. She cried out at the painful position that left her bent forward jutting her chest out awkwardly. If she struggled to turn, one of her shoulders would twist painfully, walking backwards would lift her arms higher and walking forward strangled her more. So she was held in place by a single rope, with only a few inches freedom to move in any direction.

There was a small amused murmur from the crowd as they watched her predicament. Zaki moved back into view and as she stared death at him, he reached for her chest. She watched in confusion as he fiddled with the seam of the section of the dress her breasts were pressed into and as he found what he was looking for her look turned to horror. A zip was pulled along the seam unfastening it in its wake until the small pouch fell away letting Amber's breasts fall free to the viewing of anyone who looked. As they were freed she heard a sound from the crowd, as you'd expect from the unveiling of a statue or a painting and she felt a flush of humiliation at how some part of her liked the admiration she felt, even if this situation was horrifying. Not stopping there though, he took hold of the sides of her dress and pulled causing the fabric to bunch and lift up over her rear and up to her waist, she gasped as she wondered how little the small thong covered as she pressed her legs together as much as she could. Bent over and arched as she was though, she knew there was little she could do to hide her modesty.

Zaki walked out in front of her and addressed the crowd. She watched his back as he spoke in the language she didn't understand, only able to imagine what he might be saying. She knew that whatever he was saying it was going to be something she wasn't happy about. She tried to swallow as she counted the number of men in the room, getting to around fourteen, a dozen more men than she had been with by choice... she shivered at the vision of them lining up and using her. Zaki switched to what Amber recognised as French, though her familiarity with the language wasn't enough to actually decipher anything he was saying. There were fewer women in the crowd and most appeared to be accompanying the men there, one however, was not, Amber thought as their eyes met. The woman gave a smile at catching her eye and bit her bottom lip as her eyes swept down Amber's body and then back to her eyes in a way that made her shiver. She looked away, trying not to meet anyone else's gaze. It let her know that they were there because of their lust for her though, not that she'd needed that confirmed exactly.

Zaki spoke in English then and she realised he was repeating his speech in the three languages. That made her more curious about the identities of the people in the room. None of her conclusions made her more comfortable as she realised they had probably all travelled a good distance just for this...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I am pleased to present you with the beautiful blonde you see beside me. English is her only language, so whilst I speak it, I apologies for perhaps being a little cryptic. She doesn't know why she is here after all."

He grinned as the crowd gave a laugh that worried her. She felt pure terror as she realise, perhaps a little belated, that this had gone completely past the agreement they had made. Any hope she'd had that this would be over soon melted away. What was going to happen to her?

"A natural blonde who stands at five foot seven, with measurements of 36-24-36. She is considerably flexible, capable of holding a full side splits position for quite some time. She can also provide pleasure with any of her holes without much issue. She is proficient in providing oral sex to either gender. No tattoos or scars other than a small birthmark on her hip. No physical or mental ailments, illnesses or diseases. She is a natural double d-cup and her breasts are still very pert and firm. You'll see that her areolas and labia are both a lovely shade of pink and that her skin is pale and free from any blemishes or freckles. Feel free to inspect her whilst you consider if you'll... well, let's leave her to guess what is to come, shall we?"

He grinned again as he moved away to get himself a glass of wine.

Amber stood there in shock with a panicked look in her eyes wondering what the hell that thorough description of her had been about. Why would they want to know all that? And the detail of some things he said made her flush with shame. She didn't have much time to think to herself as several people stepped up onto the platform. She whimpered and tried to move away, but as some of the moved behind her there was no such luxury.

The man in front of her gripped her chin and lifted her head as he stared at her mouth. She whimpered as she expected him to get his cock out and start to force her to suck it, the details of Zaki's talk making her think that they were expecting to use the 'holes' he spoke of. When he didn't she felt only confusion, instead he seemed to be inspecting her, as he pulled back her lips she realised he was looking at her teeth and gums. A hand on her rear caused her to jump and she squealed as her thong was pushed aside to reveal her bare mound. The hand touched at her softly, pressing at her and lightly pushing her lips apart. She clenched her eyes and was surprised by the fact that the touching didn't progress, she realised she was being inspected as if she was something to be bought...

Her eyes widened in horror. That was what this was. She was going to be sold!?! To one of these people? Oh fuck this was bad. She felt a tear roll down her face as a sob cracked in the back of her throat and she wondered what she'd gotten herself into. She had told herself that it could all be over tonight and had under estimated Zaki. The video she had been worried about suddenly felt like a small thing to be concerned about in light of this. She wondered if Zaki thought he could get away with something like this, but the fact that he was doing it and the seeming professionalism of this crowd told her that not only did he think he could, but he probably had done so before.