Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers

"Ohh, I came good already. Besides, the next time I fully plan on you fucking me missionary and in a loving way. I want next time for you to really make love to me."

Beth moved into position as Caleb lifted his legs and then opened them, making sure his butt was once again ready to be entered. "I am not hard though."

Beth still had an erection and aimed her tip at his slimy asshole looking up before pushing in. "Ohh, you will get hard. I promise you."

Caleb then felt her helmet pushing in and without any effort she pushed in like his anal hole wanted it. "Ohhh...dammn."

"I won't move it...I will just hold it while I stroke you," Beth responded smiling and grabbing the bottle of lube.

He watched as her finger flipped the cap and then felt the cold lubricant on his soft member like it was a sundae being covered in syrup. She then put the lube to the side and slowly manipulated her fingers around his soft weak prick.

"I can talk dirty to you if you want."

"No, that's okay. I want to hear about how it felt for you."

He then felt his member being stimulated while his ass was clenching around her shaft. It was as if both pleasure sensors for sex were being stimulated at the same time. Her hand was moving slowly, but he could feel his cock responding to her hand sliding up and down his shaft.

"Ohhhh fuck," Caleb moaned as he felt his dick becoming erect. His ass felt full and the involuntary urge to clench and push made him think her penis was bigger than what it was.

"Feeling good? I can feel how hard you are," Beth said in a teasing voice.

"Ohhh God yes...feels so fucking good," Caleb admitted, feeling her hand go a bit faster.

Beth was making sure her finger rubbed his crown and slide back down the full length of his shaft. Her dick was also firmly entrenched in his rectum making him feel the pleasure of his ass being stuffed too. The intensity of her hand sliding up and down his shaft was intensified as the pressure in his ass grew when it clenched around her dick.

Beth smiled and then gave a look of determination. "Ohhh...baby...you're about ready. I can feel it throbbing."

Caleb wanted to say something, wanted to speak but could only push against the bed and close his anal muscles the best he could. He felt his orgasm at the boiling point and he knew he was moments away from the blissful completion of a hand job. Her hand was not stopping, and his moment was coming fast.

"OHHHHHHH GODDD!" Caleb moaned out, his voice carrying in the small room as his cock finally erupted its seed all over her hand.

"Good. Now we are even," Beth said smiling as he still felt the lingering orgasm and her erection in his ass.

"I would say so. I am worn out," Caleb admitted as he felt his body did not have any energy left.

"We can stay here tonight if you want."

"Your parents would know."

"They leave early in the morning. I have done it a bunch of times. They know I come out here at night when I am lonely."

"I guess."

Beth jumped in the bed and pulled the covers over them. She then curled up and Caleb wrapped his arm around her so they were spooning. Beth then looked at him.

"I love you," she said with soft eyes looking at his.

She then spoke again with her soft tone. "You don't have to say it back...I just wanted you to know that I really do love you."

"Maybe I want to say it back," he said knowing that he did feel something towards her but still could not understand what. She was not born a girl, but everything about her was a girl and he felt attraction towards her, more than he did Paige.

"I would like that."

"I can tell you this. I love dating you. I don't care who knows that."

"I love dating you too," Beth answered, smiling and rubbing her ass against his soft member.

He kissed her neck and then her shoulders feeling her ass push and then grind against his soft dick. The need to orgasm was gone and there was nothing that could get him hard. She knew he needed time to recover before fucking her again.

Caleb wrapped his arm around her and let the post orgasm relaxation take him over and let him sleep. His mind was filled with the worry that people would find out what he was doing, but it was also filled with the excitement of being with someone that he loved to be around. It was a weird mix of fear and thrills.

He felt a wet gooey sensation in his ass the moment he turned to try and kiss her. Like it was water in his buttonhole leaking out. Not wanting to be embarrassed, he quickly got up breaking the embrace with her.

"What's wrong?" Beth cried out as he saw her look scared.

"I got to go to the bathroom," he answered, walking the dozen steps to the bathroom.

"Is everything okay? You sick? Can I get you something?" Beth offered in a concerned tone.

"It's not that," Caleb answered.

"Ohh...I am sorry about that. I should have told you. Please don't be mad. I guess we should clean up when we do that again."

Caleb cleaned himself not wanting to make a scene, but knew it was her girl sperm that was leaking from him and that his butt muscles were loosened making her slimygirl jizz leak out. He also figured that she probably had the same issue.

"I am not mad...just didn't expect it."

Beth stepped into the bathroom as he looked at her naked body in front of him. Her feminine features all there except for a soft hanging penis. "I hope not. I get worried is all."

Caleb cleaned up and watched Beth all the way back to the bed as his eyes stared right at her ass knowing that it was so perfect as it bounced, and her curves were just as good. He jumped in after her as he wrapped his arms around her. She looked back at him talking about movies they liked.

***

He woke up and the sun had yet to break through and the cold of the night was still calling him to bed. Caleb looked next to him to see Beth was still sleeping and the sensation of having something more came to him. The act of just sleeping next to another human was something foreign and yet exhilarating and knowing that there was sex had a feeling of completion about it.

The bathroom called and he now wondered if he should sneak off or wait for her to wake. It was the flush of the toilet that woke her as the bed stirred with a loud creaking sound. "Shit...we slept. You gonna leave before someone sees you?"

Caleb walked out to see her nude form stare at him with a lonely and yet peaceful look. Her breasts were perky and rounded and fooled the mind as he knew that she was not a normal girl and yet she was his in a way. He also was grounded with the realization that the house of cards he was playing with could easily fall if someone saw him.

"I am...but I would stay if I could."

"I know. Can I see you later today?" she asked as he saw that she was looking at him wanting something more.

"I got stuff to do today. I am free all day tomorrow though. Maybe we can go out in the desert and go off roading."

Caleb thought about it and it seemed perfect, if she was into getting on an ATV and heading off into the desert. It was something he loved to do with friends, and he had an extra ATV too. He quickly imagined just hanging out with her and spending time to see if she could be something more than a sex friend.

Beth smiled wide as he finished asking. "Yes...I so want to go. Just the two of us or are we going with a group?"

"I could ask some friends if they want to go."

Beth sat up quickly as he could see the excitement in her. "No, no. Just the two of us. I can't wait. I always wanted to go too."

As he slipped on his jeans and shirt, she got up from the bed wrapping her arms around his neck. "Can I call you later?"

He looked down at her eyes seeing them wide and brimming with joy. "Call or text is fine."

Beth sat down on the bed in front of him as he buttoned his jeans. He looked down at her and saw her soft member hanging there as if it was ready to be used. Her breasts were out in the open as her nipples pointed out like small erasers wanting to be touched. She looked so girly and yet her soft penis just hung there like it was out of place and yet perfect at the same time.

He left wondering if he should have offered to get her off or if he should have offered to get off with her. It was a two-minute drive and before he knew it, his wondering was done in bed. He figured he had a couple of hours to sleep before his parents needed him for chores.

***

Caleb liked living in a large house in the wealthy neighborhood. He also knew his parents were cheap when it came to hiring housekeepers or lawn care workers. He was promised car payments and no rent, but he in turn had to hold up his end of the deal. The house was cleaned by him and all of the yard work belonged to him as well.

On a good day, it would take him almost the entire day to clean the house and do the yard. That included washing the cars and making sure the garage was spotless. If there was company, it could take the entire weekend beforeall of the chores got done. He knew his friends joked about how he was a slave, but he also knew that he got the car and all his bills paid, so it was a job to him.

Seeing the text messages from Beth as he mowed the lawn reminded him of what he did with her last night and the giddiness of what they were going to do. She sent pictures of herself getting dressed. Even though she had clothes on, he could see the perfect curve of her ass and loved how her perky breasts seemed ready to pop out. A sense of having her as a girlfriend came over him as the day dragged on.

Wanting to rush through the day was there but it not being perfect would bother him. He texted back he missed her, and she flooded his inbox with heart emojis and pictures of her smiling. It was like the dam burst as the slippery slope of their relationship was now at full power.

Caleb knew Paige was leaving in a few days and she was silent in text messages as he wondered if she wanted him back. It hurt to think that after all those years she wouldn't fight for him. He did not know if he should feel worried or relieved that she did not reach out to him. He knew the feelings he had for her could not be just switched off, but he knew they were never going to get back again either. He wanted to end it better than her hanging up on him while she cried her eyes out.

His mother was home and cooking while his father watched TV. It was a rare occasion that this happened, and he had time to do some searching online. His parents were happy the chores were done and beyond that, they left him to his own as he never gave them a reason to be involved.

Social media had Paige down as sad and happy with pictures of all the places she was going to visit. She seemed happy and when someone posted something about their break up, her only response was that it needed to happen for her to get right with God and go on her mission trip.

The sense of sorrow left him as she was blaming the break up on her mission trip. Beth texted him with that she was missing him, and all his thoughts now diverted to her. He knew Paige was too involved in her own thing and this was the freedom he wanted. He also felt he would hold her back and she needed to be single for her trip.

Beth texted him again just as he closed his laptop. "Meet tonight at my poolhouse?"

He quickly thought about it and knew that the fear of someone saying something was just in his head. That he had the freedom to do what he wanted. His parents only cared about his grades and he did not have a curfew since he graduated last year.

"All night?" He texted Beth back, wondering how far she wanted to go with this.

"We can leave from here in the morning."

The idea of spending the night in the poolhouse with her sent shivers of excitement to his body. He felt a relaxation come over him as he knew he was going to have her, and she was going to make him orgasm so good too. The notion of making her orgasm was a taboo thrill that he liked doing too and he wondered what he could do to help her get off.

Caleb committed to Beth saying that he would be over after he ate and set up the trailer with the ATVs so they could leave early in the morning. Telling his parents about sleeping over, the ATVs in the morning was just courtesy of them not worrying as he knew he did not need to ask permission. When they asked how Paige was doing, he knew the bombs were about to drop.

Paige's parents were big in the church as were his parents. It was one of those things where they all thought they would be married soon, and they talked about it when they had family gatherings. Breaking up with her was going to send ripples throughout the families, but he felt that it was his life and his choice. Telling them about Beth was another monster he knew was going to happen sooner than later.

His mother was more shocked than his father as he expected. He knew she liked Paige and felt they were going to be married soon. His father suspected that it was something else and was quick to ask if there was someone else. Caleb decided to be honest but not elaborate. Saying that he talked to other girls but felt that Paige and he had grown apart and he wanted to see other people.

He could tell his father knew something was afoot but kept his mouth closed, only nodding and sizing up what was happening. Telling them that he was spending the night with a friend only seemed to give his father more suspicion too. Caleb knew it but felt the need to be with Beth outweighed the consequences. In the back of his mind he knew the only thing they could hold over his head was staying there and car insurance.

Caleb parked his car across from Beth's house not caring anymore. He knew if something was going to be said he would deal with it. When he stepped out, he saw Beth waiting by the back fence holding the gate open for him.

He walked up seeing she was wearing sweatpants and a crop top shirt. Her breasts were outlined by the top and her nipples were visible. She wrapped her arms around him quickly as her kiss was both long and with a lot of tongue.

She broke away as she pulled his hand to guide him to the poolhouse. "I missed you today. I am so excited about tomorrow too."

As the door closed to the poolhouse, Beth walked backwards to the bed smiling and sat down. The sense that she was overjoyed with something came to him and it could not be just the day away tomorrow. "I missed you too. I liked the pictures you sent too."

"I am sorry I didn't send nudes, but I get nervous."

"I understand, it's all good," he answered, knowing that she had a secret to hide and that it could come back and haunt her.

Beth slipped off her shirt exposing her perky breasts and nipples. His eyes got wide at seeing how nice her tits were. It was like her body was always meant to have such breasts. Her nipples were also so erotic looking as they jutted out seemingly ready to be played with or sucked.

"Ohhh...wow," he uttered as his heart beat with the excitement of knowing sex was just moments away.

"You want me to fuck you? I can jerk you off while I fuck you."

The memory of the last time she fucked him came back like a rush of water. His manhood twitched as he felt his erection coming on with just the thought. He also wanted to make sure she came and wondered if she was going to cum too.

"You don't have to. I can fuck you like you like or even go down on you. I liked it, so you don't have to worry about it," he stated, wanting her to feel comfortable in what they were doing.

Beth smiled as she rubbed her groin as he knew she must be getting excited too. "I like making you cum. I know you liked me fucking you and jerking you off. Just let me cum first so you don't feel bad or second guess what we are doing."

"Second guess what we are doing?" he asked, thinking she should know he was not second guessing anything.

"Ohh...it's nothing, but I know sometimes after guys cum they chicken out on things."

"Ohhh really. Well I am going to fuck you first then. You can do whatever you want to me after that."

"You sure?"

"Bend over," he commanded as he pulled down his jeans already feeling his erection almost at full power.

"Okay. You want condoms this time?" Beth said as she pulled down her sweats to reveal her soft girl dick as it hung down in plain sight now.

Caleb stepped over to her just as she stood up and was about to get on the bed. He kissed her lips softly and then caressed her shoulders to her breasts feeling the soft skin of her body and weight of her breasts. He did not stop there as he moved his hands down her sides feeling her legs and then her limp member. He pulled on it, feeling its length in his hands before moving his hands up to her face cupping it.

"I think we are past condoms," he told her knowing the feeling they were a monogamous couple.

Beth nodded her head as she looked at him almost ready to burst with emotions. She quickly slid down to her ass and grabbed a hold of his prick. Before he could say anything, he felt her mouth engulf it.

She was not slow, nor did she take it easy. He felt her tongue press hard along the underside and then flick the tip almost pressing into the slit of the helmet. She then moved back along the shaft deep throating it like it was a candy stick. She did it again with her tongue as her hands found his ball sack. She cupped his balls, massaging them as her tongue swirled around the tip again and again only to move her mouth back down.

The pleasure was intense and fast as she was not taking her time. Before he could moan, she pulled away looking up at him. "Fuck me. You can do it as hard as you want too. I just want you to be in me."

Beth stood up as he watched her bend over showing her pertly rounded ass. Her hairless crack opened slightly as he saw her small ball sack hang down with her softened member. She leaned forward a bit and handed him the bottle of lube.

"You don't need a lot, I prepared before you got here," she said with a soft voice.

"Prepared?" He flipped the lip open as she moved her body, arching her back and laying her torso further down giving him a perfect view of her anal opening.

"Mmm..hmmm."

Pouring some lube on his tip and then stroking his dick once to cover his shaft in slippery liquid, he lined up right at her anal entrance. It looked inviting and cute at the same time. He placed the tip right on it and pushed ever so gently and yet used force as to make sure he popped the crown in.

As his tip slide in, he continued pushing, feeling the tight slippery sensation close all around his cock. It was a snug fit and yet easily entered as her pre-lubed anus was seemingly ready for a fucking. Her ass bone was against his waist as he was fully buried into her anal passage.

"Ohhhh God. So fucking thick. I love your thick cock baby...fuck me," Beth moaned out as he felt his cock being massaged by her anal muscles.

He guided her slim hips towards his body as he rocked back and forth in and out of her. It was an amazing sensation of feeling something tight and slippery all around his cock. It was like a hole of total pleasure as he pushed in and out in a slow rhythm.

"Damn...it feels so fucking good," Caleb moaned out as he felt the walls of her ass open a bit more for him.

Beth reached out and grabbed the bed sheet as Caleb finally picked up momentum. He pulled her body towards him again and again, his male rod spearing into her anal cave without slipping out once. He felt her butt bone slamming against his waist with each thrust as his cock found its home deep in her girl rectum. There was no going back or slowing down now as he was full on fucking her from behind.

Caleb slowed down and then pushed deep holding it in her. "Am I hurting you? Ohhh...does it hurt?"

"Noo..keeping fucking me. I can take it...just don't stop until you cum," Beth cried out.

Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers