Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and pushed in once more starting to fuck her. He felt his cock gliding through her anal cave like it was nothing now. The snug sensation was still there, but all resistance was gone. The sound of their bodies colliding was the only thing now as he was slamming home making sure his erection plundered her butt like she wanted.

"Ohhhfuckkk...yes...yes," Beth moaned in a deep voice, almost guttural as he pounded her ass feeling her small bone hit his waist.

He knew if she did not have her arms out or was not pulling her towards him, the power of his thrusts would easily pin her to the bed. Feeling his shaft go deep each time was like plugging a tight hole that was slippery enough to get in though. The tightness and pressure on his cock head was making his orgasm come on strong.

The urge to hold out was gone as he felt the need to orgasm. The desire to shoot his warm male cream in her anal hole was there and with each slam against her small ass only confirmed that he was going to make sure she got his entire hot load.

"Ohhh...Ohhh God," Caleb groaned as he felt his orgasm brewing fast.

"In me baby...don't pull out. YESSS!" Beth answered with her own moan and then a scream.

"Ohhhhfuckkkkk," he replied, feeling his cum seconds away from exiting his cock.

The feeling of his orgasm forced his body to tighten up and his thrust to be more concentrated and forceful. He was going to cum and he knew it was going to feel amazing to do it in her without protection. He pushed in and out in a short burst of thrusts until he couldn't hold out anymore.

His orgasm took over and he gave one final push letting his sperm spray into her ass. "Ohhh yesss," he moaned as he felt more and more of his cum shoot deep into her butt hole.

The feeling of his dick orgasming in such a tight orifice was like nothing he did before. It was like her ass muscles were keeping him locked into place as he emptied the contents of his balls in her. His entire body felt euphoric as he just held onto her, making sure his seed was planted in her body like she was just another girl.

"Mmmmmmyesssss," Beth moaned as she pushed out, making sure their bodies were connected and his cock was all the way in as the last of his male nectar drained into her ass.

He pulled out and fell on the bed next to her as if all the energy in his body was sucked out. His back was on the mattress as he looked up at the ceiling still feeling the aftereffects of ejaculating in her asshole.

Beth moved quickly and got on her knees. Caleb leaned up and watched her take his semi hard erection right in her mouth. The feeling of her lips against his sensitive shaft was almost painful and yet pleasuring. She moved up and down quickly on his shaft and then pressed her tongue hard in his piss slit while caressing his scrotum.

"Ohhh GOD," he cried out as he felt she was trying to get more sperm from his already depleted supply.

She pulled away just then and looked at him. "I wanted to taste your cum."

"It was just in your ass though."

He knew what ass to mouth was, but never assumed she would do it. It was a great feeling to be sucked afterward but he did not want her to do something she didn't want to do.

"I am clean, and it was fine," Beth replied smiling.

"Ohhh fuck, I came hard," he admitted, seeing the smile on her face and wanting her to know it was good.

"I know...I felt your dick pulse in me a bit."

"Did you like it?" he asked, hoping she enjoyed it and didn't want to be a bad guy in fucking her the wrong way.

"Ohhh God yes. I came a little myself too."

"You came?"

"Yeah, but it's good. I will still cum again," she said as she stroked her semi-erect girl dick in front of him.

Beth then stopped and gave him a concerned look. "It's okay if you don't want to do more. I understand it's normal."

All of the sexual energy was drained out of him like he was purged of all need to have sex. The desire to have sex was gone as his sperm was now implanted in her rectal cavity either leaking out or being absorbed into her body. He now thought about her giving him the out and how she wanted him to cum last.

It was the thought of how good it felt last time that made him choose though. "I am still up for more. I want you to do it."

"Okay baby. I will be gentle until you tell me to do it hard."

He got on his knees waiting for her. She then put her hands on his waist as if he was doing something wrong. "Get on your back. I am going to make you cum again."

Not arguing with her as he thought about how good it was going to feel, he laid on his back bending at the knees. Beth moved closer on her knees and then lifted his legs up and wide. He felt so exposed as his legs were up and spread with his soft exhausted manhood hanging there for her to use.

He watched her open the cap to the lube and then felt her rub her fingers around his rim. She applied more and then gently inserted a finger feeling his asshole give in to the small intrusion. The feeling of her finger in him was short-lived as she pulled it out to apply more lubrication. This time she made her girl dick slippery with lube and began to stroke it to give herself more life for the entry into his tight rectum.

"If it hurts, tell me and we can change or stop," she added as she then moved a bit closer almost ready to enter him.

"Just relax...don't push," she said as Caleb nodded his head and relaxed the best he could.

Before he could respond, he felt her tip push in past his anal barrier stretching his rectal muscles as she then moved further in. The sensation of being opened and full was there as she was still pushing in and not stopping. The fullness and pressure grew and grew until suddenly he realized she had her full length inside of his ass.

It was just like before as the pressure and fullness was giving him a pleasuring sensation. It was like his ass wanted him to push out, but he knew he needed to relax the urge and enjoy it. His legs were held up and he had a helpless feeling as he was on his back with a dick inside of him. He knew it was erotic though as the dick was attached to his girlfriend who was there to give him another great orgasm.

Memories of all the taboo transsexual videos flashed before him. He was not only recreating one, but the girl that was going to fuck him was his girlfriend. He felt it was not just a taboo sexual experience but him being with his girlfriend sexually.

Beth smiled at him still holding the lube and moving one hand away from his leg. She gently pushed in and out only moving her member a few inches each time not letting him feel a full thrust. It was like she was testing his anal muscles out before she was going to go harder and faster.

"Does it feel good? You ready for me to go faster?"

"Ohhh yes. It feels good," he admitted as the sensation of being on the receiving end of anal sex made him want it more.

Beth then poured more lube on his softened dick as he felt the cold liquid cover his member. She then used her hand to stroke him slowly. She pushed in and out more as her hand now stroked up and down very slowly as to grab onto his slippery rod.

"Feel good?" Beth asked as she was now moving faster as he felt her girl dick impale him at a steady pace.

The urge to push subsided as he concentrated on relaxing and letting his anal passage be used for sex. He still felt the pressure and fullness of her girl erection as it slid in and out of his anal tunnel though. He felt his own erection getting there as her hand slipped up and down his shaft like it was being forced to get hard. His cock grew full mast quickly too as she stroked it a little faster now that his blood engorged the shaft in a hurry.

The combination of his ass being fucked and her hand stroking him overloaded his sexual sensors as he slammed his head down against the bed. "Ohhhh FUCKKK," he moaned going up his willpower to her.

"You like me fucking you like this?" Beth asked in a seductive tone. Her body was thrusting in and out as he felt her girl member go in and out like his ass was a fuck toy now.

"Ohhh...Yessss," he moaned his admittance to loving being the bottom to anal sex.

"Your cock is so hard again. I can feel it throbbing."

Caleb felt his eyes roll back, and his body go stiff as she stroked his slippery shaft. Her girl rod was still thrusting home in his asshole with fury now as he knew it was not going to be long before his dick spewed out another orgasm. It was an overload of senses as he felt the immense pleasure of her dick in his ass while her hand worked up his shaft and around his tip.

Just as he thought he was not going to last another second she stopped. Her lube covered hand went back to hold up his one leg as if she was teasing his cock and delaying his orgasm. The stimulus from her hand stopped as he just felt her girl cock pound in and out of him like a piston. All of his focus was now on feeling his ass take a dick and knowingly love it.

She kept pumping away. He felt his ass just take the abuse as he let go and relaxed, feeling it was easy now that she was fully fucking him. Her body just slammed away as the slapping sounds of her body against his was all he could hear.

"I am close baby...I am really close," she moaned out as she was furiously fucking him now.

Her dick was still slamming deep now as her body pounded against his. He felt his ass stretched open as she thrusted again and again. He was unable to stop it, unable to do anything but enjoy the feeling of her girl rod fucking him.

Beth grabbed his cock again stroking it fast. He was on the verge before and as her thumb pressed against his piss hole, he knew he was getting close. She was shortening her thrust as she stroked faster.

"Ahhh...I am cumming," Beth cried out her moan as she stiffened up and pushed deep holding it. He did not feel her dick throb or expand. He did feel the slight sensation of warmth but nothing else.

"Ohhhh..rrrrrrr," he moaned, almost shouting as it was so intense. It was like she was in charge of when he was to orgasm, and she was letting him release his seed.

He closed his eyes and slammed his head back down before shaking. He knew his cock was ejaculating but nothing else. His eyes were closed tight as it was almost too much stimulus on his body. He felt like his manhood was being milked for all its worth by her slippery hand and her dick in him was a rod for urging him to climax.

He felt his anal muscles tighten around her girl shaft only confirming that she was indeed pumping her own orgasm in him. His cock pulsed hard in her hand as he felt his orgasm just let go and spew out. Beth kept stroking though. He had no idea if he was coming or not but only felt her shaft as he clenched his ass around her, and his sensitive cock being stroked.

Beth retreated and she let go of his diminished exhausted prick. She was still on her knees as he opened his eyes to see her smile and breathing hard. "Oh, fuck I came," he said, looking at her like she did an amazing job.

"Did you like it? Please tell me the truth," Beth asked as he could see the concerned look in her eyes.

"You serious? I loved it and came twice."

He thought about why she was worried, thinking about if he said something wrong or did something she didn't like. All he could think of was the intensity of what they did and how amazing it felt.

"I hope so. I never thought I would meet a guy like you here of all places. I just saw myself as leaving here to find someone that would want me."

Caleb knew that the county was full of religious zealots and she was not wrong in her assumption. He went to church like everyone else and played the part but knew the world was bigger than just the church. He wanted to leave just as bad as she did.

"Well you are not the only person that feels like they don't fit in."

Beth leaned over and kissed him. It was not a small peck, but an open mouth tongue pressing against tongue kiss. He moved his arms around her and she in turn moved his hands right to her breasts. He kept the kiss going as his fingers fumbled with her nipples as he cupped her breasts. He wanted to get hard again but felt his tank was empty, although the embrace was more than just something leading to sex for him.

Beth broke free smiling. "Shower with me."

Caleb nodded his head and followed her into the small shower that the poolhouse had. It was a cramped fit, but he squeezed in there. He watched her clean herself and smiled knowing that he had sex with her, and she looked so cute to him.

Before he realized it, she was sitting on the floor with soap in her hands reaching for his soft member. "You don't have to do that?"

"I do. I want to clean my man," Beth answered, smiling as she was now stroking his limp penis covering it with soap.

"Ohhh...it does feel good though," he admitted as it did feel good as she lathered his dick making sure it was covered in a heavy layer of soap.

"You don't have to get hard. I just want to clean it...kiss it, love it," she giggled and gave the tip a small peck and then wiping the soap from her lips.

"I can see that. I don't mind doing that for you," Caleb said as he knew that her having a penis too was kind of sexy and erotic in a way. Cleaning it or kissing it was not even an issue now, but a turn on.

"I would like that," Beth said as her soapy hands moved over his ball sack and to his ass crack, touching his anal entrance.

"Ohh," Caleb moaned as her slippery fingers soaped his asshole. It felt both erotic and relaxing.

"Does it hurt? I went real fast this time and don't know if it hurt."

"It feels a little sore, but nothing bad."

"Okay, that normal. It may feel weird tomorrow too. I think you might want to wait before we do it again," she said in a soothing concerned tone as he felt she might be right.

"What about you?"

Beth rinsed off his limp member and washed the soap from his body before giving his member a few sensual kisses. She stood up and smiled. "Ohh..I will be fine. I will however make sure you cum."

"Ohhh you will," he said as he sat in the same spot as her in the shower feeling the water spray down on him.

"I will baby. I love sucking you off."

He saw that her limp girl member hung in front of him like it was waiting for him. He didn't know why it looked cute and yet erotic at the same time. She was a bit longer than him and her balls much smaller. There was not a single hair to be found and her crown was well shaped like his. He soaped up his hands caressing and feeling her soft skin like it was a toy to be played with again and again.

He did know why touching her like this felt erotic, but he found himself not wanting to stop. She was not getting hard and his hands were almost at the point of stroking her. She finally let out a soft moan as he pressed his slippery fingers on her tip. "Mmmmm...yess."

Like she did to him, he moved his fingers to her ass only to have her open her legs more. Just as she did, he covered her rim with soap and slipped a finger in her. He looked up to see her with her eyes close breathing hard like she was about to orgasm again.

"You like that?" he asked smiling, knowing he had her worked up.

"Yes...yes. I love it."

Caleb rinsed off the soap and she did the same and they were in bed naked. He threw coversover the both of them. Beth snuggled in his arms, holding his body like it was a life vest in a wild ocean.

Beth softly spoke, "I got accepted into State today. They have the journalism major I wanted and as soon as I am done with next semester I can go."

Caleb quickly thought about his own plan and it was almost the same thing minus the journalism major. "I guess you liked my idea of transferring."

"Well, I wanted to see if I liked college. My father tried to get me to go to law school, so this is a big thing for him."

"I still haven't decided where to go next," Caleb admitted as he really did not think past the semester he was in. He wanted to go away and he thought it would be the east coast.

"You know...they have a medical program," Beth replied with a strange smile.

"You want me to go to State with you?"

"We could get a place together," Beth answered quickly,still keeping her smile wide.

The idea of his future came to him and state college was not a bad choice, but it was a commitment he didn't want to think about yet. The idea of choosing was a life event he did not want to make just yet.

"I don't know what I am doing yet."

He wanted to tell her he was afraid but did not want to think it was her. He felt if he mentioned that he was still thinking about it, it would seem that it was about her and not that he was afraid of picking a college and or failing out.

"Well...it's an option. I like that we have the same ideas and goals though."

Caleb let the exhaustion of sex take over and let it put him to sleep. He wanted to talk more but he also knew he was tired beyond words. He also did not want to think that once he announced he was dating Beth it would mean a rift between him and his parents.