Blackmail Psychology Ch. 02

Story Info
Ana falls deeper down the rabbit hole.
6.9k words
4.54
43.4k
44

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana took great pride in her spacious one-bedroom apartment that she was about to walk into. She had taken great care to make the interior design look professional, being certain to not let it look like the pig sty of a typical grad student with no time for organizing their living space. Due to not wanting to reveal how she was able to afford such a nice apartment, she rarely had guests over. Especially not her fellow graduate students. In the forefront of her mind she was having a moment of lamenting her secret being known. To make matters worse, the person in possession of her secret was now invading her living space.

Nice place you got here. Come on in!

Ana breathed a huge sigh of relief and scurried into her apartment. Hands still on her head. Breasts still teetering on falling out of her blouse. Pussy still on the verge of forming a wet spot on her jeans. It sufficed to say she felt thoroughly owned and dominated. And while her body might have been enjoying it, in her mind she had never been more anxious and uncomfortable.

Ana was pulled out of her thoughts when a camera flash of a phone blinded her for a second. She had been too busy feeling the relief of no longer being exposed out in the hallway to realize Andrea's phone was pointed at her. This caused her to mildly panic.

"Can we please not have any pictures, Andrea?" She pleaded.

Hearing that made Andrea look unhappy. She slowly put her phone back in her pocket and leisurely placed both hands on her teacher's breasts. For a second it seemed like she was going to sensually grope Ana, but then came a hard pinch on each nipple.

"Ah!" The sudden pain made Ana yelp, almost making her take her hands off her head to defend herself. But she quickly thought better of that.

"Making a request like that isn't a good way to start things off here. What made you think that was okay?" Andrea sharply asked. She was looking up at Ana's with unwavering eye contact.

Ana was still too flustered from the unexpected pain to reply to her student. Her face was that of a deer in the headlights. Why did her student have to be so intense? And to make matters worse, as much as she hated the pain, she was also discovering that having her nipples pinched made electric waves of pleasure ripple through her body. Electric waves that seemed to converge directly on her clit, which was now throbbing even worse than before.

"When I ask you something I expect and answer, slut," Andrea followed up.

To further voice her unhappiness she pinched down harder on Ana's poor nipples. While staring down into Andrea's eyes, Ana realized the petite student had taken her shoes off. Their height difference was now even more pronounced than before. For perhaps the second time since their encounter in the office, Ana was realizing how being thoroughly dominated by someone so much smaller than her could be thought of as the cherry on top of this humiliating situation.

"I don't know Andrea. I'm sorry." Ana was stammering and on the verge of crying once again.

"If you're actually sorry, then you can smile for a simple picture. It should be easy enough for someone like you," Andrea said. She released her fingers from Ana's nipples before pulling her phone back out and turning the camera on. "Say cheese, Pet."

Pet.

At least she wasn't calling her a slut, but as much as she despised admitting it to herself, both of those words were eliciting an inflamed reaction in her body.

Another flash from Andrea's phone blinded Ana, whose breasts were now fully on display after being toyed with by her student. She was too flustered to attempt an authentic smile as requested of her. She tried, but was certain she didn't look happy.

"We're really going to have to work on your obedience, Pet," she heard Andrea say.

Why can't she call me by my real name?

"I'm sorry, Andrea," Ana said in a defeated tone. Her eyes drifted to the floor.

"We'll have plenty of time for that later though. For now I want you to take me to the bedroom."

"Yes Andrea," said Ana. "Can I take my hands off my head please?"

"No. If I wanted your hands off your head I would have told you. Now start walking." Ana took a deep breath and started walking past Andrea towards the bedroom, but quickly got stopped in her tracks.

"Actually, maybe you can take your hands off your head," Andrea began. "Take off your top and your sandals. And get on your hands and knees." Ana's eyes went wide as she realized she would be almost entirely naked in front of this evil young woman.

"Yes Andrea," she softly said as she slid her blouse off her torso. Once her sandals were also off she got down on all fours, not unlike a dog.

"Good girl, now you can take me to the bedroom," Andrea mused. Ana couldn't stop herself from repeating those two simple words in her head.

Good girl.

And with that, Ana started her humiliating hands and knees walk to the bedroom. Despite living in a one-bedroom apartment she felt like it might have been a mile away from her current spot. Ana cheerfully followed behind.

"Your ass looks nice, Pet," Andrea casually said.

Ana had mixed feelings about such a compliment at that moment. She worked hard to have an ass that was perky and thick for her frame, but she didn't need any praise right now. What she needed was to be free of this nightmarish situation. Just as she was thinking that, another flash of the camera went off. Once they were in the bedroom Ana stopped her humiliating crawl upon getting next to her bed, which Andrea nonchalantly let herself fall onto.

"Go get the collar I've seen you wear in some of your pictures," she casually stated.

Ana knew of the collar she was talking about. Soon she was crawling over to her walk-in closet. It wasn't difficult to reach up into one of her toy bins that she kept on the lower shelves. She had never been the kind of person that thought wearing a collar might feel attractive, but that changed after one of her "fans" online insisted on commissioning a photo set where it was the only thing she was wearing. Once she gave it a try she had to admit to herself it was a sexy look to have a black leather collar strapped around her neck, O-ring dangling in the very front. Now she was wishing she had never agreed to take those pictures.

Once back at the foot of the bed, Ana looked up at her extortioner from down on her knees. She waited to be acknowledged for having retrieved the collar, but Andrea seemed content just staring at her phone.

"I have the collar now, Andrea." Without looking away from her phone Andrea calmly replied.

"Hold it in your mouth until I'm ready to pay attention to you."

Ana felt disparaged by the lack of even a small glance from her student. But she started obeying her request anyway, screaming internally. She couldn't remember a time in her life where someone had spoken to her in such a demeaning manner.

Until I'm ready to pay attention to you. I'm a human being, damn it!

As much as Ana was finding she got turned on by being objectified, being dismissed was in no way pleasurable for her. In her head she was stomping her foot on the ground and cursing at Andrea, who must have felt the frustration. She turned her phone in Ana's direction. Another flash of the camera went off right after she put the collar in her mouth.

"We're going to need to work on your facial expressions when having your picture taken. You don't look like you're having fun at all." Ana felt herself turning red. Part from embarrassment, part from vexation.

"That was good of you to obey me though," Andrea said. She scooted to the edge of the bed above where Ana was kneeling on the floor and held out her hand.

"Drop it."

The redness in Ana's face only got worse as she realized how that sounded just like something a person might say to a dog. Part of her wanted to tell Andrea to fuck off, something that heavily went against her kind nature. But she still complied.

"Good girl," Andrea said.

In a twist of emotions, hearing those words made Ana involuntarily swoon, just as they had all the previous times that evening. Good girl. She didn't think she could ever get used to feeling so disconnected from her body and how aroused it got from hearing praises like that from a cruel creature like Andrea.

"Head down so I can buckle it."

Again, Ana was compliant. Feeling the tugging of the collar, a symbol of ownership, around her neck hardened her nipples almost to a point of discomfort. She had never felt them get this siff just from arousal. Once the buckle had been fastened she raised her head.

"There we go. It's a sexy looking collar. At some point I want us to get you a locking one though." Having a collar locked around her neck wasn't an appealing thought, not to her rational brain at least. Her pussy had a separate opinion though.

"Now come on up."

Andrea patted her hand on the bed. No longer being on her knees would be a sweet relief for Ana. She happily crawled onto the bed, mentally preparing herself for whatever was coming next.

"Lay down here next to me, and get your hands back on your head."

Andrea pointed to the center of the bed, and a few seconds later Ana was laying next to her. Head on one of her pillows, hands on her head, and wearing nothing but a collar plus her tight-fitting jeans. She was fighting a naive urge to think laying on the bed meant it was time for relaxing. That naivety confirmed when she realized Andrea was tinkering with her phone to start recording the conversation they were about to have.

"Tell me, Pet. What is your full name?" Andrea asked.

"My name is Ana Cartwright, Andrea." Ana tried to stay calm as it quickly dawned on her that this conversation was probably going to add to Andrea's ever increasing pile of blackmail material.

"No middle name?"

"No, Andrea."

"Hm. Okay, how many sexual partners have you had?" Andrea asked.

Hearing that confirmed Ana's fear about this exchange of words. She considered making up an answer, but didn't know if she was a skilled enough liar. She mentally counted the men she had sex with.

"Five, Andrea," she truthfully stated.

"Just five?" Andrea asked, pretending to be surprised. "Did any of them fuck you in the ass?"

Hearing that question made Ana's jaw clench up. How could she ask something like that so casually? Would it have killed her to ask some tamer questions to start things off?

"I tried it a few times with one of them, Andrea," Ana said, thinking back to her boyfriend towards the end of undergrad.

"Did you like it?"

"A little, Andrea. But we only did it a few times because it hurt."

"But you wound up fixing that, didn't you?" Andrea nonchalantly asked.

Ana knew she was probably referring to some of the more recent videos on her OnlyFans. In recent months Andrea had discovered she was quite capable of enjoying the process of bouncing up and down on some of her dildos as they slid in and out of her ass. She had even come close to orgasming from it a few times. Knowing Andrea had seen that made her want to sink deep down into her mattress and disappear. But Ana didn't have much time to dwell on that because the questions kept coming.

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"No, Andrea."

"Have you ever kissed another woman?" Ana had to think back to being a curious middle school student and making out with a couple of her friends.

"Yes, Andrea."

"Interesting."

Andrea paused for a few seconds to feign pondering what her next question would be. Unbeknownst to Ana, she had eagerly been rehearsing this conversation in her head for the past few days. She had this whole conversation mapped out in her head.

"Do you like sucking cock?" With an especially red face, Ana answered.

"Yes, Andrea."

Truthfully, Ana had absolutely loved sucking the cocks of her past boyfriends. It was maybe even her favorite sexual activity. It was often the subject of her fantasies while she masturbated. She felt so amazingly feminine and submissive when there was a warm cock in her mouth. She had even recently been lamenting how long it had been since she last got to go down on a man. But now this conversation was suddenly ruining her feelings about an intimate activity that she loved. Her hatred of Andrea had now been expanded.

"Yes what?" Andrea asked. "Maybe tell me the full statement of what you mean."

There was an evil grin on her face. Ana knew that her goal was to have something damning on a voice recording. She also knew playing dumb would only get her in more trouble in this situation. She resolved to bide her time and be obedient.

"Yes. I like sucking cock, Andrea," Ana softly stated. This prompted Andrea to take a few deep breaths before replying. Now both women were thoroughly aroused.

"Hearing you talk dirty turns me on, Pet. You should do it more often. Maybe even in class," she giggled at her own joke. "Now say that again but state your full name first."

Again Ana visualized herself sinking into her mattress and disappearing. She would have crawled under the bed if she had the option.

"My name is Ana Cartwright and I like sucking cock," she whispered, feeling incredibly ashamed and red in the face.

"Good girl!" Andrea exclaimed, gyrating her hips a little as she laid next to Ana.

What happened next came as a surprise to Ana, as Andrea slowly crawled on top of her. Within a few seconds her student had switched from simply laying next to her to fully straddling her hips. This further escalated Ana's already intense discomfort. Having a relative stranger on her bed making her say humiliating things was bad enough, but now being lewdly straddled by her own student was bringing things to an entirely different level. Before she could lament the situation any further, Andrea set her phone down in between her teacher's naked breasts. The end with the microphone was pointed towards Ana's head.

"One more time, but louder," she quietly commanded. If not for sensing that this would be the last of the humiliating questions, Ana would have been tempted to go lock herself in the bathroom to cry.

"My name is Ana Cartwright and I love sucking cock," she exclaimed, not quite shouting but definitely with a raised voice. And with that Andrea clicked something on her phone, hopefully to bring an end to the recording.

"Very good girl," Andrea seductively said, gently grinding her hips on her teacher.

Very good girl.

If Ana's hands weren't trapped on her head she would have considered reaching down and giving her soaking wet pussy some attention right then. But with each activity it seemed she was growing more and more unable to disobey out of fear of her secret being revealed. Her life as an academic was very much still at risk. To cope with the extreme discomfort of this situation she closed her eyes and took some deep breaths, but calming herself down was short-lived. Her eyes shot open when she felt a small hand on her inner thigh. Ana had gotten too sucked into her thoughts to notice Andrea had hopped off of her and started repositioning herself on the bed.

"No talking, and keep your hands on your head," Andrea whispered as she got up to her knees. She then positioned herself in front of Ana and started grabbing at her legs to spread them apart. And much to Ana's horror, she pointed her phone's camera towards her.

"If it's going to be tough to look like you're having fun in pictures, maybe videos are more your thing," Andrea said. "How about you reach into your jeans and play with yourself a little, Pet?" Andrea was now sitting heels to butt between Ana's thighs.

Perhaps Ana was too numb from the interview-style questions about her past sexual experiences. Instead of considering swatting Andrea's phone out of her hands, she simply reached her hand into the crotch of her jeans to give her pussy the attention it had so desperately been asking for since Andrea's visit to her office. It was like her hand had a mind of its own. Her brain might have been indecisive with anxiety, but her hand didn't need to be asked twice. Ana involuntarily shut her eyes with pleasure and let out a stifled moan when her fingers made contact with her clit.

"Good girl, just like that," Andrea whispered from her spot between Ana's knees.

Ana would have ruminated on those words if they weren't suddenly sounding so distant. All of her hate for the young woman in front of her fell away as her body was finally getting the pleasure it craved. She spent just a few seconds circling her clit with her fingers before thrusting them deep into her wet hairless slit. Much of her anxiety was quickly being washed away, only to be replaced by sexual pleasure she had never thought possible. It wasn't long before she could feel the white-hot beginnings of an intense orgasm.

But then she felt a small hand slap her arm and yank it away from her pants.

What!?

Ana's eyes shot open. She hadn't realized just how unaware of her surroundings she had become. Her eyes were a mix of puzzled and pleading as she stared up at Andrea, who apparently had never taken her phone's video camera off of her. How long had she been in her horny daze? She also realized her breathing was quickly becoming ragged with frustration. Andrea stared back at her with a disappointed look on her face.

"No orgasms without permission. You get a pass this time, but that was almost a big mistake you made there," Andrea stated.

Ana's ears might as well have been ringing. She was still coming back down to earth after finally getting to touch herself. Her ability to comprehend her student's words was still intact, but her voice still sounded distant.

"Do you understand?" Andrea inquired. A few seconds passed before Ana struggled to pipe out a reply.

"Yes Andrea," she pouted.

"Good, and now for the finale!"

Andrea paused to see what would become of Ana's facial expression. She looked up at her with fretful eyes as Andrea finished her thought. And of course the camera was still pointed at her.

"Be a good slut and lick your fingers clean."

Ana's heart sank. Hearing that request made her feel like something deep inside her was about to break. Being forced to masturbate in front of a student had been far enough, anything past that was just too much. She broke out into sobs.

"Please Andrea, I can't do that," Ana tried to say in between whimpers. "Please. This is evil. I can't."

But it didn't take long for her to realize it had been naive of her to try pleading with her student. Andrea's face fell flat and for a moment she looked like she might slap Andrea. But instead she slowly leaned over her teacher's naked torso and placed her mouth next to her ear. There was something especially ominous about the fact that she wasn't even making eye contact as she whispered to her.

"I'm going to remember this. And I hope you realize things can get a lot worse than just having your nipples pinched."

Ana continued crying as Andrea leaned back to her position of kneeling between her teacher's legs. She wanted to run far away, but her body felt frozen. A few seconds later Andrea recomposed herself and spoke again.

"One more time," Andrea said as she pointed her phone's camera at Ana's face. "Be a good girl and lick your fingers clean."

Ana slowly raised her fingers to her mouth. Her hand was trembling with fear. She closed her eyes and started sucking up and down on her fingers in between sniffles, desperately not wanting to look into the camera. If not for the coercive nature of it she might have enjoyed the taste of her own juices, but that thought wasn't available to her at the time. Once done she opened her eyes and looked at Andrea.

Please let the camera turn off now.

"That'll do," Andrea said as she clicked her phone and put it back in her pocket. Ana winced as she realized Andrea hadn't called her a good girl after satisfying a request. "Don't think there won't be a punishment for that later, but we can take a little break now. Go ahead and relax."

12