All Comments on 'Blackmail Psychology Ch. 02'

by calmAndStrict

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
nuee420nuee420over 1 year ago

I am loving this!!!!!!

LoveAndHumiliationLoveAndHumiliationover 1 year ago

Great work, really enjoy the slower pace and small humiliating details. Excited to see where it goes

DevanDeliciousDevanDeliciousover 1 year ago

Great addition to the story. Would hope for a little more unwillingness and humiliation. Not sounding much like a blackmail type story.

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone that commented on the previous chapter. Please let me know if you have any suggestions as to how you would like this story to progress.

If I continue getting positive feedback I intend to update this story at least once per month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed this is wonderful pacing and how you're getting into her head about the commands, the names, the distractions. Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year ago

Lovely story! Chapter 2 is even better than chapter 1. What is happening to Ana is exactly like what has happened to me - only in my case, it is just in my wildest fantasies. I'm watching for Chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story next time she should be forced on her knees and give the delivery person a special a treat

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago
wow

Ana should make Andrea get her nipples pierced like the real slut she is,

can’t wait for more

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictover 1 year agoAuthor

@Dalmatian16

There are plans in place for that. Keep an eye on upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing. Keep going. It remembers me of the classic "Owned teacher" story.

please go no with more degradation and submission of Ana

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Andrea my use Ana to seduce another female colleague

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

A previous reader compared this story to Owned Teacher, as I would compare it to Summer's Blackmail. Both are classics, but...neither had a satisfactory ending...or any ending for that matter. Not that I am rushing, because I hope it goes for many, many sizzling chapters, but please keep that in mind if you plan for immortality.

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

I like that word: sizzling. Why do F/f feel more intense than M/f? Excellent in all ways.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 1 year ago

great stuff! Loving the measured pace. looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so far so good! Love the slowness of the scenes as well as the steady challenging Things Ana has to do. Hope the next chapter will be soon.

Pappasleaze!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

Shw didnt even tip the Pizza guy? WTH?

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

This is very well written. The author has a very nice sense of pacing and the intelligence of the primary characters makes this a very enjoyable and totally believable story. The ease and competence of Andrea makes her extremely compelling.

If there was one thing that I would suggest with regard to a series like this...is the characters sound absolutely gorgeous. Right out of central casting. As much as this is an erotic story, it would be interesting if the women were perhaps a bit more relatable. Perhaps older or heavier? I believe this author is very capable of keeping us all off balance. I'm loving this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalmAndStrict@calmAndStrict
I spent too many years reading kinky stories to not try writing a few of my own. If you enjoyed any of my stories and want to read similar narratives, here are the stories that served as the main inspirations for my works... Blackmail Psychology was inspired by "Owned Teache...