Blackmail Psychology Ch. 04

Story Info
The calm before the storm.
7.5k words
4.73
19.7k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This arrangement can end if there's ever a day where you don't cum like a whore if I finger you.

Those words continued to echo in Ana's head for days after Saturday night. Getting her mind back in order after the most powerful orgasm of her life hadn't been easy. The pleasure was so intense she had nearly passed out. By the time Andrea had shut the door to the apartment and left, Ana's lightheadedness was starting to fade. Her first response to being able to move her body again was to sit upright and let her legs hang off the side of the bed. Walking wouldn't be easy, that was certain. Perhaps taking another minute to recover would be advisable.

As Ana sat on her bed her mind was relatively blank. She honestly had no idea what to think of the events that had just transpired. Things were still foggy. After her first ever trip to the gym while wearing a butt plug, she returned home to find Andrea had gone so far as to make a copy of the key to her apartment. Ana's stress about having her life invaded hit a boiling point and she threatened to call the police if Andrea didn't get out. The details after that were somewhat fuzzy, almost as if inside Ana's brain someone had hit the stop button on its recording setting. Had she really been in enough of a panic to make her memory hazy?

She resolved to not spend much longer in a waking state. In a bit of a daze she walked to her bathroom and started the shower to let the water heat up. It wasn't until hot water was running over her body that she realized she was still anally plugged. She slowly removed the plug and let it drop to the floor of the shower, feeling too exhausted by the thought of properly cleaning it and neatly tucking it back into her toy collection. She didn't remain in the shower for long after that, just wanting to eat a small dinner and get to sleep.

Wearing nothing but a towel, she meandered out to the kitchen and heated up one of her premade dinners. After eating, she wasted no time getting back to the bathroom to floss and brush her teeth. Describing her as being on autopilot might have been an understatement. She didn't bother to look at herself in the mirror or work through her evening skincare routine. After setting down her toothbrush she shuffled her feet over to her bed and let herself fall onto the disheveled bed covers. With lackluster effort she pulled the comforter over her body and almost immediately fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Waking up the following morning hadn't been easy either for Ana. She was awoken a little after 7 AM by the faint sound of her phone's alarm. Normally her phone was on her nightstand when the alarm went off, why did it sound so distant? Then Ana started remembering details from last night, realizing her phone was probably still inside her purse out on the kitchen island. The memories of the previous night were accompanied by some rather intense feelings of dread for what the day might have in store for her.

With a heavy stride, Ana eventually made it out to her phone and turned off the alarm, being too flustered to have tossed on some clothes before leaving the bedroom. She nervously looked at her phone's notifications. There was nothing from Andrea indicating any plans or tasks for the day. That was a relief for Ana, but she wasn't naive and realized it was still quite early in the day. She took a deep breath and tried to gather her thoughts about what to do.

She remembered threatening to call the police on Andrea. In hindsight that had been a bad idea. The emotions that came with seeing that Andrea had procured her own key to her apartment had been too intense for her to think about the situation rationally. Getting the police involved in this situation was definitely something Ana wanted to do, but she would have to plan it very carefully. Ana resolved to make no more threats to Andrea about getting law enforcement involved, that was something she would need to be incredibly sneaky about.

Along with contemplating a best course of action to deal with Andrea, Ana's memories of the previous night were now returning to her with more clarity. She remembered being dragged by her hair to the bedroom. She remembered being tossed onto the bed by a woman much smaller than her. She remembered her sweaty leggings being yanked off her legs. She remembered...

She remembered being given the most overwhelming pleasure of her life. The memory of the orgasm she had experienced came crashing back into Ana like a lightning bolt. Was orgasm even the right word? She struggled to feel like a word existed to describe what her body went through as result of Andrea raping her with those small delicate fingers of hers. Her body had been so overwhelmed with pleasure that Ana's brain had essentially turned to mush for the remainder of the evening. Was there such a thing as pleasure intense enough to offset all the psychological stress that came with being blackmailed? And had Ana experienced something like that last night?

Ana snapped herself out of posing such questions in her mind, immediately feeling deeply ashamed for even contemplating something like that. Associating Andrea with pleasure would not bode well for her psyche. She was highly certain of that. She needed to remain strong and meticulously pick her actions when it came to escaping Andrea's hold over her. Today was probably not a good time to make any moves that would displease Andrea if she were to find out. Ana would need to decide on a concise plan and then sit on it for a few days to make sure it was bulletproof. She could endure a few more days of Andrea's cruel antics if it meant getting out of this situation unscathed.

Ana looked back down at her phone, feeling as if she had been stuck in thought for far longer than she should have. 7:19 AM. And still no notifications from Andrea. Perhaps it would be best to go about her usual Sunday routine. Go to the office, return home for lunch, go back to the office for a little, and then make a trip to the gym. Creating her escape plan could happen a little bit at a time in between work tasks. Ana started up her coffee maker and went back to her bedroom to get dressed.

Upon walking into her closet, Ana was greeted by the trash bags that Andrea had mentioned the previous day. There were two of them. Ana immediately began opening them up, anxiously curious to see what kinds of clothes Andrea wanted removed from her wardrobe options. One bag seemed to contain all her jeans and a few pairs of dress pants. No longer being able to wear pants was upsetting, but not devastating. The more jarring experience came when Ana opened the second trash bag. It was nothing but panties, and judging from the look of it, every single item of underwear she owned that was meant to cover her pussy had been stashed into the bag. Andrea had even gone through her lingerie collection.

Bitch.

But thinking mildly hostile thoughts towards Andrea didn't stop the back of Ana's mind from visualizing what life would be like with these new clothing rules. For the first time since waking up, Ana could feel her pussy rousing from the coma it had been in since last night.

When in public, unless going to the gym I will always wear skirts that fall above my knees and at least three-inch heels.

That was the rule Ana had been required to say out loud to Andrea in a voice message. She still detested the idea of needing to always wear heels, but the thought of always secretly having a bare pussy underneath her skirt in public was making her take labored breaths. She could feel the blood flow of arousal making its way to her most intimate parts. To distract herself, she started tossing an outfit together with some clothing that had been spared from the two trash bags.

Ana's outfit choice wound up being a red long sleeve turtleneck, another one of her black pencil skirts, and the same wedges she had worn the previous day. Those were her most comfortable items of footwear that satisfied Andrea's three-inch heel rule. Ana surmised she would be wearing them a lot during the upcoming week. And Ana could still appreciate being able to wear a bra, she felt mildly thankful that privilege was still with her.

Once she was fully dressed, well, as fully dressed as she could be with her newly lacking ability to cover her pussy, Ana looked at her phone again. 7:31 AM. Still no messages from Andrea. And she had plenty of time to fix up her morning coffee before arriving at her office a little before 8 AM like she preferred. Ana started walking towards the kitchen on wobbly legs, trying not to think about how lewdly her ass would be shaking from side to side as she strolled around in the wedges.

On the way to her office, Ana couldn't quite free herself from the distraction of feeling the cool air breeze over her bare pussy. It was a feeling she would struggle to get used to. And she was aroused, sure, but thankfully not quite as much as the previous days. She hoped it was because the novelty of having her body in someone else's control was wearing off. She felt a sense of relief once she was at her office door, thankful that no one had really seen her in what she thought of as a mildly humiliating outfit.

Getting in the right state of mind to focus on work after sitting down at her desk hadn't been easy at first. Ana's mind wasn't feeling as sharp as it usually did. There were still plenty of cobwebs to knock loose from the exhaustion of last night. She usually reserved Sunday mornings for reading journal publications relevant to her research. Not the most mentally draining of tasks, thankfully. But before Ana pulled up her laptop to print off some papers she thought back to Andrea's rules.

When in private, I will always wear my collar.

Ana reached into her purse to pull out her collar. A rather gross seeming item at that moment. But Ana resolved to not let herself fall into any situations where her owner could catch her being disobedient. She needed to stay on Andrea's good side while she took her time planning a way out of the blackmailing scheme she was trapped in. And Ana was having a pretty easy time picturing Andrea as the kind of person that would make unexpected drop-ins to make sure her pet was following all the rules. What were the odds she had also made a copy of the key to her office?

Ana insisted on not taking any chances, and without a hint of hesitation she wrapped the black collar around her neck, pulling it taught before fiddling with the buckle to get it strapped in place. Much to her dismay, the act of putting on a symbol of ownership caused her pussy to perk up even more. Feeling the leather object constrict around her throat made little zaps of pleasure travel from her neck down to her nipples and pussy. Ana grimaced as she realized she probably had less than 30 minutes before a wet spot would form on the back of her skirt. The skirt was black and having visual evidence of her arousal noticed by others wasn't much of a risk, but she still didn't like the thought of getting pussy juice on her clothing.

With plenty of humiliation weighing on her, Ana pulled her skirt up around her hips and let her bare ass sit down on the synthetic leather of her office chair. Cleaning the juices of her arousal off of her chair would be less of an inconvenience than letting them soak into her skirt. Thankfully she kept wet wipes in her purse that could provide a quick solution if that happened. Next time she would make sure to bring a small towel with her. Ana then thought of anything else that might have been necessary before she immersed herself in some reading.

Andrea had stated that wearing at least three-inch heels was a rule for public settings. Ana's office was definitely not such a place. With a twinge of relief she unclasped the ankle straps on each of her wedges and kicked them off of her feet. It didn't make up for the humiliation of having to sit her bare ass down on the desk chair, but she appreciated it nonetheless. Then it was time to find some papers to print off, but not before reluctantly setting her phone in view in case any messages from Andrea popped up. It was now a bit after 8 AM and there still weren't any signs of her owner.

Ana continued working until lunch time. Finding her stride when it came to reading advanced research papers had been tough, but eventually she settled into a nice focused state and was able to feel like she had a productive morning. Immersing herself in research papers had provided a temporary escape from the unpleasantness of her situation.

And sure enough, there had been a few instances of her needing to clean her love honey off of the office chair. A rather humiliating act that made her reflect on how disappointed she was with her body, but thankfully it just took a simple wipe down of the chair and her private parts. She had moved painfully slow when wiping her wanton pussy, making sure not to subject herself to any more shameful pleasure than necessary. She made a mental note to buy more wet wipes when she next had the opportunity. Then it was back to work.

By the time 12 PM rolled around Ana was feeling pretty good about her day. She was glad an activity existed that could take her mind off of all the unpleasantness of the past 48 hours. And to make things even better, there were still no signs of Andrea. No knocks at her office door. No messages on her phone. The rest of her day more or less wound up being a repeat of the previous day sans Andrea.

Ana returned home for lunch and heated up a prepackaged meal. Upon walking through her apartment's doorway she happily kicked off her wedges, and not so happily adorned her collar. Unlike the previous day, Ana wasn't feeling exhausted enough to require an afternoon nap after lunch. Instead of sauntering over to her bed after eating, she packed a change of gym clothes into her backpack for later. From there, she thought it would be nice to give watching a TV show a try, having thought back on Friday that making just a little more time for leisure couldn't hurt.

All through her afternoon activities, Ana remained on high alert for some sort of interaction with Andrea, but the young woman that she had come to hate so much in such a short amount of time never appeared. Ana thought back to how Andrea was the top student in this year's senior class. Perhaps, as much as she appeared to get off on invading Ana's life, she also needed to stay on top of her studies. Maybe it was a similar situation to all of Ana's work obligations that she kept up with over the weekends. Either way, she had no complaints about the lack of contact with someone that thought of herself as Ana's owner.

After an hour-long episode of a silly Netflix show, Ana thought back to her plan of returning to her office for some more work. Prior to returning home she had felt like she was on a roll when it came to understanding what some other top research groups were up to and thinking of new potential research projects of her own. Her creative juices had been flowing, not unlike some other juices she had been distracted by all day. But before leaving, she went back to her closet.

Prior to her first trip to the office, Ana had been in a mild state of shock. She had resigned herself to having a bare pussy under her skirt all day, never having thought of a workaround until now. With quiet glee she peered into her pantyhose bin and saw that none of the sheer tights she owned had fallen victim to the trash bags on the floor of the closet. Ana immediately sat down and started pulling the stretchy material of a black pair of pantyhose over her legs.

It wasn't ideal. Ana still anticipated her overexcitable pussy would need periodic wiping throughout the day to not ruin her skirts. She thought back to a couple of months ago when she had written up a list of her turn-ons at the urging of her followers on OnlyFans. Pantyhose had been on the list. Ana had always been fascinated by the feel of thin stretchy fabric over her skin. But still she thought of this as a much better option than having zero undergarments at all covering her most intimate parts, thinking it would result in much less involuntary arousal as she went about her day. Happy with the new addition to her outfit, Ana left her apartment to return to her office.

And for a couple more hours, Ana continued the reading tasks at her desk. Rather than getting exhausted by all the advanced reading material she had printed off, she wound up feeling invigorated. Maybe on some level she was desperate for a distraction, but that didn't stop her from feeling giddy at the prospect of designing some new research studies. Writing some outlines for a grant proposal could be a task for next weekend. It was times like these that Ana felt truly appreciative for having found her calling in life as a psychology researcher. Eventually she decided to stop at a point that would leave her train of thought still active. Going to the gym was still in her plans.

In relatively good spirits, Ana went directly from her office to the gym. Normally she treated Saturdays and Sundays as cardio days, but she was in the mood for weight lifting. In her uncomfortably aroused state she had set a personal record on the treadmill last night, so why not try the same for her favorite weight lifting exercises? She was curious.

Not long after arriving at the gym, she found herself at a barbell rack dressed in one of her matching Lululemon sports bra and yoga pants outfits, black in color. Ana had varying colors for the sexy workout ensembles she wore to the gym, but she had chosen black for today with hopes of hiding the unavoidable cameltoe she was expecting her lack of panties to cause. As per usual, getting one of the 45-pound weight plates onto her barbell was requiring some effort. Ana unexpectedly heard a male voice from behind her.

"Would you like some help with that?"

Ana turned around, half expecting to see an unattractive 20-year-old frat boy near the squat rack she was using. She was no stranger to getting approached by men at the gym, and she was also no stranger to telling them to get lost. There were better places to approach women. But instead her gaze turned towards a rather tall and handsome young man that was the source of the voice she had just heard.

He must have been a good bit over six feet tall. Men that were significantly taller than Ana were a bit of a rarity, and she always perked up in the presence of a guy that could make her feel short and feminine. And this particular guy looked to be just her type at a first glance. Short dark blonde hair, kind blue eyes, thin and muscular physique just like hers. He looked to be in his early twenties.

"Oh, and I'm Chase by the way. I'm new here," he said.

Damn it. The one time Ana might have been receptive to talking to an unfamiliar guy at the gym and she was stuck hoping her puffy labia weren't on display at the center of her yoga pants. She resolved to tell him she wasn't interested.

"No thanks," she said with a shaky voice. "Maybe another time though."

"No problem. Bye for now," he said with a kind tone.

Ana watched him walk away. He even had a nice ass, much to her dismay. It wasn't often that Ana was able to feel a twinge of lust just by looking at a guy, and now she was watching one such person walk away from her. All because she wanted to save herself the embarrassment of having a stranger think she was a slut that disliked wearing panties under her gym outfits. As if she didn't have enough reasons already to hate Andrea and her stupid rules. Ana turned her attention back to the weight rack, hoping her anger could be used for something constructive.

And sure enough, Ana was able to beat her previous squat personal record. Only by five pounds, but a new PR was a new PR. She felt a good amount of pride in her strength. And also knowing that valuing physical fitness was a rarity among her academic peers. Having a lot of discipline in two very different worlds was always something that made her very happy. And maybe even a third world if you counted her success as a top content maker on OnlyFans, but the past 48 hours had her deeply regretting her decision to ever try profiting off of her hot body.