Blackmail Psychology Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of Ana's evening was rather lackluster. She made her way back home, eventually winding up in the shower, where she was greeted by the sight of her medium sized jeweled buttplug near the drain. Right. That happened last night. She almost didn't remember removing it from her ass after the orgasmic ordeal with Andrea. Yet here it was, almost staring at her ominously to remind her that she was capable of "cumming like a whore", as Andrea had phrased it.

Ana washed the plug off with a bit of hand soap and warm water as she showered, eventually putting it back among the other sex toys in her closet once she had dried herself off. She wondered if she would ever be able to have fun wearing a plug again once this situation with Andrea was over. Ana then shamefully realized she hadn't done any planning today to escape Andrea's grasp on her like she had resolved to do shortly after waking up.

Ana attempted to not be so hard on herself, trying her best to think of a silver lining to her situation. Andrea had not caused her any lasting physical harm. There was that. Plus she had still been able to have a productive weekend when it came to academics. At least Andrea hadn't stifled any of Ana's career activities that she valued with so much intensity. Hell, Ana had even set a couple of personal records at the gym with all the frantic energy that had risen up in her over the past couple days. She took comfort in those thoughts, realizing this weekend wasn't without its positive features despite all the emotional and physical stress she had endured.

From there, Ana felt an inkling of confidence that she could endure more days under Andrea's thumb. She was able to eat her dinner relatively stress free as she adhered to the rule about always wearing her collar in private. She only glanced at her phone once to see if the young woman that now owned her had reached out. Still no text messages or calls she had missed. Ana had spent all day vacillating between thinking that was something to feel thankful for and thinking she was just experiencing a calm before a storm, worrying Andrea was just waiting for a moment to strike where Ana had let her guard down.

That night Ana was able to fall asleep without any difficulty, which surprised her given she had never slept with a collar on before. Her newfound glimmer of confidence that she had what it took to survive Andrea's temporary ownership of her remained for the rest of the week. Or at least Ana was now letting herself think of it as temporary. In reality, she had no idea when or if Andrea's ownership of her would come to an end.

* * *

Much like Sunday, Ana was able to go about her Monday without any signs of Andrea. She continued obeying the rules that had been laid out for her. Always wearing the collar in private settings wasn't so bad. Wearing pantyhose under her skirts had helped a little when it came to all the humiliating arousal that resulted from not being able to wear panties. But Ana detested needing to wear high heels everywhere. That was the worst part to her, she didn't appreciate turning heads wherever she walked as people ogled the unusually tall and beautiful brown-haired woman walking past them.

Tuesday was basically the same. That was one of the days where Ana met with her patients for clinical therapy sessions. And none of them commented on her change in attire, much to her relief.

Wednesday, on the other hand, was one of Ana's teaching days. The senior project class that Ana taught met every Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM. That meant she would have to be in the same room as Andrea for the first time since Saturday night.

Ana was surging with nervousness as she sat in the classroom prior to 10:30. Would she be able to give a lecture or direct a group activity with Andrea's eyes on her? She was about to find out. That much was certain. Soon after having that thought, students began to file in. And sure enough, Andrea was among them.

To Ana's surprise, when Andrea entered the classroom, purple hair and all, she held her gaze fixed to the floor. Ana received zero acknowledgment from her. Andrea continued to keep her gaze off of Ana as the last few students walked into the classroom. And that was how the petite young woman remained for the entirety of class.

Throughout Ana's lecture, she would periodically glance at Andrea, maybe expecting a deviant glare. But Andrea's eyes remained fixed to her teacher's powerpoint for the majority of class. Towards the end, when Ana passed out a research paper for her class to briefly discuss, Andrea remained uncharacteristically silent. Much like Sunday, Ana wasn't sure if she should have been relieved or nervous. Once class was over and all the students had left the classroom she let out a sizable yet premature sigh of relief.

As Ana started packing her laptop into her backpack she heard a buzz from her phone. Much to her dismay, it was two messages from Andrea. Ana opened her phone to find a couple of simple statements written to her.

Andrea: You're going to be mine for all day on Saturday. Plan accordingly.

Andrea: Oh, and have your credit card ready. You're going to be buying some new toys for us.

For us. Ana took a deep breath before replying, cursing herself for getting so accustomed to not having to interact with this evil 22-year-old that held so much power to take away her freedom. And she tried her best not to ponder the prospect of needing to spend money at Andrea's direction. Ana was certain that would be a whole other can of worms that would carry with it some unique grief.

Ana: Yes Andrea.

Her reply was met with radio silence.

Nothing of note happened on Thursday. That was another one of Ana's days where she held therapy sessions with patients. Again, nothing but relatively smooth sailing as she went about her daily activities. It wasn't until Friday that something significant happened as far as her relationship with Andrea went.

On the final day of the week Ana ran a very similar class structure to that of Wednesday's. As per usual, she could sense the students were antsy to start their weekends. While they had parties or extra time with friends in their young minds, Ana was filled with dread at the prospect of an entire day with Andrea. With her credit card in tow.

When class was over Ana watched her students saunter out of the classroom. In keeping with the theme of Wednesday, Andrea kept her head pointed towards the door as she got up from her desk and walked out, not even shooting a small glance in Ana's direction. Ana appreciated the lack of interaction with her blackmailer, but not having any indicator of what was going on in Andrea's mind made her uneasy. Not two minutes after all the students had left the classroom Ana heard a familiar buzz from her phone. Seeing who had sent her a message made her frown.

Andrea: I'm coming to see you in your office a little after 4 PM. Be wearing nothing but your collar and expect a knock on the door from me.

Ana's displeased facial expression remained long after reading the message. All day on Saturday. That was what she had been mentally preparing herself for. But now she would also have to interact with Andrea in person this afternoon. It wasn't a pleasant thought. She had been enjoying her time away from Andrea and her devious ways of making her feel the full weight of their coercive situation.

Ana: Yes Andrea.

Andrea: Good girl.

Ugh. There were those wretched words again. But Ana had better things to do than ruminate on how her body reacted to praise from someone that got off on having the ability to ruin her life. There was still a fair amount of work she wanted to get done before dinner time since working on Saturday wouldn't be an option. Ana left the classroom and started the high heeled walk back to her office.

A little before 4 PM hit, Ana got up to lock the front door of her office. Then came the humiliating task of stripping off all her clothes. It wasn't even cold in her office but her nipples became rock hard the moment her bra came off. As if her body had a mind of its own and was not so secretly excited that Andrea was on her way. Then came the collar. Ana swiftly pulled it out of her purse and buckled it around her neck. Feeling the thick leather around her throat made her start taking deeper, slower breaths. There was something oddly comforting about having something tightened around her neck. But Ana caught herself, feeling now was the time to be reflecting on such things.

Being the consummate professional that she was, Ana sat back down at her desk to continue working once the tasks for properly greeting Andrea were out of the way. She got back to typing, but her eyes kept darting to the upper left corner of her computer screen to keep an eye on the time. The anticipation of having to interact with Andrea as her pet rather than her teacher was making seconds seem more like minutes. The clock read 4:11 PM when Ana heard three soft knocks at her door. After taking a deep breath, she lifted her nude body out of her seat and went to unlock the door.

From Andrea's viewpoint the click of the door unlocking could be heard before it slowly opened, eventually revealing just her teacher's head poking out. Ana had opted for hiding her undressed body behind the door as she confirmed Andrea had arrived. Ana nervously watched as she happily sauntered through the doorway.

"Hi Pet," she happily said.

Pet.

"Hi Andrea," Ana said as she closed the door behind her student, hoping she wouldn't comment on her choice to relock it. After the lock had been clicked back into place, Andrea spoke again.

"Back in your chair with both palms on the desk," she softly commanded Andrea.

"Yes Andrea," Ana replied, wanting to get the encounter out of the way as fast as possible. She turned her back to her student and walked to her desk, allowing Andrea a generous view of her tight back and well rounded ass.

Soon Ana had resumed her seated position and placed both palms face down on the surface of her desk. She wasn't sure if it was the act of obeying Andrea or the position itself, but it gave her a rather solid feeling of vulnerability. She kept her eyes forward as Andrea set down her backpack and walked behind her seated teacher. Andrea unexpectedly placed her hands on Ana's shoulders, causing her to jump a little and tense up. But then Andrea began massaging her neck and traps, causing her to let out a small exhale of relief.

"Did you have a nice week, Pet?" Andrea cheerfully asked as she continued massaging her instructor.

No, I did not. Being forced to wear high heels and skirts without panties made this one of the most uncomfortable weeks of my life. Those were the words Ana wanted to say, maybe even shout. But she didn't want to displease the young woman behind her.

"Yes, Andrea. I had a nice week," Ana lied.

"Are you sure? You feel tense," Andrea pointed out.

Ana frowned. Suddenly she was having an easy time picturing Andrea punishing her for keeping up the charade of claiming she had a nice week.

"Not being able to wear panties under my skirts has been kind of uncomfortable, Andrea."

"Oh, getting used to that should just take some time," Andrea stated as her hands kept affectionately pressing into her teacher's back and neck. The massage would have felt amazing under different circumstances. She wasn't sure how to respond.

"Have the pantyhose been helping?" Andrea asked. "I got excited seeing you wearing some back on Wednesday. They look really sexy on you."

Ana closed her eyes and focused on her breath, trying not to let herself feel any appreciation for the compliment her student had just given her.

"They did help a little, Andrea. But can I ask a question?"

"Yes Pet," Andrea said.

Ana was highly surprised by how receptive she sounded. No, I don't recall saying anything about pets being allowed to ask questions. Where did you get that stupid idea? That was more in line with the kind of response Ana had imagined she would get, not that she was complaining about Andrea's kind demeanor.

"How am I supposed to handle being on my period if I'm not allowed to wear panties, Andrea?"

The question was met by Andrea pausing to think.

"Hmmm, a valid question. I hadn't thought of that. I suppose we can allow it then, but I want an update when you're able to return to following my no panties rule."

"I can do that, Andrea," Ana said with relief. That question had been weighing on her all week. And not knowing if asking a simple question would be met with indignance had been weighing on her more. Andrea continued with her questions.

"Did you break any rules this week?"

Ana wasted no time replying. She was confident of her status as an obedient pet, as gross as it felt to admit that to herself. Not getting on Andrea's bad side was still a goal while she figured out a plan to go to the police.

"No, Andrea."

"Good. I'm happy to hear you've been a good pet for me even though we didn't talk all week," Andrea said. There was sincere cheerfulness in her voice. Ana opted not to say anything in response, unsure of where the conversation was going. A couple seconds later Andrea spoke again.

"I was thinking 10 AM for arriving at your place tomorrow. We can leave a little after that to go run some errands."

Ana breathed a tiny sigh of relief. When Andrea had said "all day" in yesterday's message Ana assumed that would come with an earlier start time. She resolved to wake up early and have some time to herself before Andrea's arrival.

"That works for me, Andrea."

"Good girl. I have a lot of fun planned for us," Andrea stated. She stopped massaging her pet before continuing on, instead firmly placing a palm on each shoulder. Ana kept staring forward. "And that reminds me..."

Hearing those statements gave Ana a gross feeling in her throat. Us. Andrea's tone made it sound like she thought of the two of them as a romantic couple, or at least that was how Ana was interpreting it. It made her sick.

"I was thinking we would add a couple rules each week so you don't get overwhelmed. How does that sound?"

Ana inhaled. More rules. She wasn't surprised, but she wasn't thrilled either, to put it lightly.

"I can do that, Andrea." And then, instead of a proper reply, Ana heard an evil giggle from the girl behind her.

"I wasn't talking to you, silly," Andrea quickly said. The friendly tone in her voice had now disappeared.

Ana immediately became confused upon hearing that reply, and the sudden change in Andrea's kindhearted demeanor made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. But before she could ponder what Andrea meant she felt a hand slide down her belly to between her thighs. Ana closed her eyes and bit her lip so as not to let out a squeal. If Andrea had been able to see her teacher's facial expression she would have gotten very turned on at the sight of the lip bite.

"I was talking to your pussy," Andrea whispered in a devious tone. She spoke very quietly and her lips were almost touching Ana's ear.

Ana felt her student's thin delicate fingers begin to trace circles around her swollen clit. She tried her best to not let out an involuntary moan and failed miserably. The sound that escaped her throat was music to Andrea's ears. Before speaking more, she took a moment to reflect on how lucky she felt to have a pet with such an excitable body.

"I feel like I know you well enough, Pet. But your pussy and I still need to get properly acquainted. I've spent so little time playing with her since I came in here last Friday."

As Andrea spoke she slipped two fingers inside her preoccupied teacher with surprising ease. Andrea wouldn't have been surprised if a wet spot was forming under her teacher's ass judging from just how soaked her pussy was. The additional pleasure that came from being penetrated made Ana let out an especially shrill moan. How did she lack so much control over her body?

Andrea continued slowly thrusting her fingers in and out of her teacher's wanton pussy. Not ten seconds later Ana was letting out a sharp moan with every exhale despite her best efforts to stay quiet. Her palms remained affixed to the desk. She was having a flashback to Saturday night and how the short leadup to her mind blowing orgasm had felt very similar to this.

But then the pleasure came to an abrupt end. Andrea had unexpectedly withdrawn her fingers. She giggled again before speaking to poor Ana, who now felt horribly teased. A wave of shame washed over her as she ruminated on the kinds of sounds that had come out of her throat as she got violated.

"You really need to keep her under control, Pet. I'd be pretty upset if you came without permission," Andrea said. She had now returned to using the kind tone in her voice from before. Ana heard her ask a question next.

"Do you think you can do that for me?"

Andrea held her fingers up to Ana's mouth, expecting her to clean the mess she had made. They had come back from the folds of Ana's pussy with a shiny layer of love honey on them.

"Yes, Andrea," Ana whispered. She let her lips hang open to receive her owner's fingers. The fact that her pussy had left a generous amount of residue on them didn't phase her like it had a week ago. Not two seconds later Ana was eagerly sucking up and down on her student's fingers.

As Ana performed fellatio on Andrea's hand, she felt like someone else had taken control of her body. Why was she moving her head and mouth so lewdly all of the sudden? Not having an answer to that made some hints of tears begin to well up in her eyes. Was it because she remembered how cruel Andrea had been the last time she showed any hesitation for cleaning her mess? Was she naively thinking she could regain some of the pleasure her pussy had just been robbed of by doing something sexual with her lips?

It might have been ten seconds before Andrea withdrew her fingers, leaving Ana with an unhappy sense of loss. She wanted more. Well, her body wanted more. In her mind she wasn't sure what to make of how eagerly her mouth had accepted her student's slick fingers. The confusion continued making Ana feel like she was on track to cry in a few seconds. Andrea's kind voice brought her back to reality.

"Veeery good girl," Andrea emphatically said.

Ana repeated the words to herself in her mind before replying, needing to catch her breath. Had she been breathing as she sucked off Andrea's fingers? It certainly wasn't feeling that way.

"Thank you, Andrea," Ana panted.

Ana then felt Andrea's presence shift away from behind her back. Without turning her head and still keeping her palms firmly planted on the desk, Ana shifted her eyes to her right. Andrea walked around to the front of the desk and leaned over the front of it. The two women's faces were inches away from each other. Ana realized a generous view of her student's cleavage was in view as she snuck a glance down Andrea's shirt. But then Andrea placed her hand under her teacher's chin, tilting it up. The two of them locked eyes as Andrea spoke.

"Oh, and don't worry about what happened back on Saturday in case that has been on your mind. You're starting with a clean slate tomorrow," she began. "If you can be a good pet for me during the day we'll be having a lot of fun in the evening."

What happened next came as a shock to Ana. Before she had a chance to reply, Andrea leaned her face closer and planted an intimate kiss on her lips. Ana's eyes went wide for a split second, but then her whole face quickly went limp. She welcomed the additional feeling on her lips. Her eyes then became unfocused and she let her jaw relax, which Andrea took as an opportunity to slip her tongue in the naked woman's mouth. Ana graciously accepted the additional feature of the kiss, even pressing her own tongue into Andrea's.