Blackmail Psychology Ch. 06

Story Info
Ana's eventful Saturday under Andrea's control continues.
6.6k words
4.7
21.5k
39

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where would my Pet like to eat? It'll be my treat," Andrea cheerfully said as she opened her phone's GPS app.

Ana thought for a moment, trying not to think too much on how kind her owner sounded. It had been a long time since she had eaten out, being the highly busy and disciplined person that she was. She thought of maintaining a tight physique as a necessary part of her second "career" and it was easier to track her macronutrients when she prepared all her own meals. But at the same time she was incredibly hungry. Maybe being incessantly hot and bothered burned more calories than she realized. And maybe getting to have a cheat meal at a nice breakfast restaurant wouldn't be so bad.

"Your pet would like to eat at Eggstasy," Ana meekly said.

The restaurant might have had a silly name, but Ana considered it to be the best breakfast spot in the city. And as much as she hated to admit it, she was on track to become a pro at referring to herself in third-person. If not still on a bit of a high from the relief of leaving the sex shop she would have felt disgusted with herself. That silly rule had to go.

"Can do!" Andrea said in a bubbly tone, much to Ana's discomfort.

Why does she have to sound so happy?

Little did Ana know that she wasn't the only one in the car with a pussy that had become swollen with excitement. Their time in the sex shop had easily been Andrea's favorite experience since last Friday, the day she finally put her blackmail plan into action. Her panties were absolutely soaked from hearing her teacher try to thank the sex shop worker with a ball gag firmly strapped between her lips. Arranging another experience like that with her Pet was tempting, but it would have to wait. Two steps forward, one step back. That was her plan.

Andrea was in disbelief over how her fantasy of owning the most beautiful teacher she ever had was becoming reality. After three months of planning, psyching herself up, and calling off her plans only to rethink them, Ana Cartwright was finally becoming hers. And just as she had suspected, her teacher had quite the predisposition to love being an owned pet. Well, her pet's body loved being owned. That much was certain. Getting her mind to match her body would take some work. Two steps forward, one step back. That was her path to getting Ana to admit to herself that their arrangement was something to appreciate and not something to hate.

Soon Andrea had fired up the car's ignition and directions to Ana's requested breakfast spot were displayed on her phone screen. It read 11 minutes as their time till destination.

"We have about ten minutes until we get there. Is there anything we got at the sex shop that you'd like to try on?"

"I'd prefer to not try anything on yet, Andrea," Ana nervously said, forgetting her rule, perhaps on purpose. Fortunately Andrea had already decided a couple of slip ups would be no big deal.

Ana's mind went to what she would wear if forced to pick something. She was already wearing the new collar and that was more than enough for her to handle. But she had a hunch that she wouldn't be getting out of this so easily.

"Aww, but it would make me happy if you did. How about just one item?" Andrea asked. She didn't sound too far removed from a child asking nicely for a treat.

Ana let out a quiet sigh. Her hunch was correct. Now she was faced with either saying no a second time or placating her student. And saying no wasn't much of an option if she wanted to keep Andrea in a good mood. She thought about what the most innocuous item from of their sex shop haul might be. The nipple clamps were out of the question, as was the ball gag that gave her body all sorts of unpleasant tingles of arousal. Perhaps the leather cuffs? But then Ana thought she might get directed to try locking them behind her back. That left the blindfold.

"Maybe the blindfold, Andrea? But what if someone in another car sees us?" Ana asked.

"You can lean your seat back and relax," Andrea replied. Ana waited a few seconds before affirming her owner's suggestion.

"Yes Andrea."

Ana nervously reached into the back seat to grab the blindfold out of the bag, trying to think of a silver lining to this strange situation. Maybe wearing a blindfold would help calm her nerves. As fetishy as the thin strip of leather looked, it wasn't too far removed from the sleep masks that some people wore at night to help them sleep. With shaky hands she began putting it on.

Soon Ana found herself deprived of her vision, having slipped her nose through the hole at the bottom of the blindfold and tied it behind her head with a loose double knot. She then started fumbling her hand around under the seat to find the recliner latch. If she hadn't been so nervous she would have realized doing that first would have been advisable, no longer being able to see and all. But it wasn't long before she had loosened her seatbelt and was comfortably lying back in her reclined seat.

"Good girl," she heard Andrea's voice ring into her head.

Hearing those words from Andrea weren't exactly welcome at that moment, given the effect they always had on her. It was an odd experience being driven around in her own car as she lay back with a blindfold on. The vibrations from the road were much more distracting with no light entering her eyes. And that also meant...

Fuck.

Ana had half-heartedly hoped being blind and lying back would help her relax. But without her vision she was forced to take in more sensory information from her body. And that meant being forced to take more notice of the swollen slit between her legs, which currently had no protection from the breeze of the car's air conditioning. She tried to remain silent and not squirm in her seat, a task easier said than done.

"How about now? Would you like to play with yourself a little?"

Those were the first words Ana heard after what might have been five minutes of silence. Fortunately Ana still had the wherewithal to decline an offer for some pleasure. Her worries about being in too much of a haze of horniness hadn't come to fruition just yet. Maybe the tension that came with being blindfolded was helping her keep her guard up.

"No thank you, Andrea." If Ana had the ability to see, she would have observed a mild disappointment come down on Andrea's face.

"Pet," Andrea began, scolding her teacher. "Your pussy really wants to be touched. It isn't healthy for you to leave her alone. So either you touch her or I will. Take your pick. No cumming though."

Her.

Ana's pulse quickened, and not just from knowing she would have to masturbate in front of her student. Andrea had referred to her pussy as if it were a third woman in the car with them. She had used a similar phrasing during their encounter in the office last night. Perhaps it was time to add another tally to the number of kinks she didn't want to have. If such a list existed, hearing her pussy get personified was now on it. She made a mental note to never let Andrea know.

"Yes Andrea," she whispered.

Right after those words left her lips, Ana's fingers snaked towards her puffy vulva, almost as if they had a mind of their own. As much as she hated to admit it to herself, being told to touch herself by her owner came as a sweet relief. She had wanted to say yes to the previous offers but couldn't. Saying yes meant Andrea was winning. And Ana was determined not to lose at this twisted game she had been caught up in. Being forced to give herself some sexual pleasure took all the guilt away. She couldn't feel ashamed of touching herself if she didn't have a choice, right?

Right when her fingers made contact with her swollen clit, Ana let out a sharp exhale that would have turned into a whorish moan if not for her shyness. Meanwhile Andrea was bringing the car to a stop at a red light, cursing the fact that she had needed to keep her eyes on the road when her teacher first made contact with her pussy. In any event, this was a highly entertaining occasion. She had turned her teacher into a slut that put on blindfolds and masturbated in the passenger seat of her car, something that deserved heavy praise.

"Good girl!" Andrea piped up. "And it's okay, Pet. You can moan. Make whatever sounds you want."

"Yes Andrea," Ana squeaked out in between heavy breaths. She was no longer whispering. Her voice had become notably louder.

Now that Ana had given into her submissive nature a bit more, almost every exhale she was taking was a soft moan. She unknowingly had a big smile across her face, much to Andrea's continued excitement. The slutty scene continued playing out in the car like that for a few more minutes, with both women smiling for their own separate reasons. It wasn't long before Andrea got the sense that her teacher was stopping her masturbation in odd intervals. She had a hunch for what that meant.

"Are you on edge now, Pet?" She asked while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yes Andrea, your pet is on edge."

Right after those words left Ana's mouth a slutty moan escaped from her. It almost sounded like she was in the midst of a hard run on the treadmill at the gym, though there certainly wasn't a way of running that resulted in the vocalizations that she was making at that moment. Her body was having a very deep need finally satisfied. Well, her body was on the edge of being satisfied, to put it more accurately.

"But no cumming though, right?"

"No Andrea. No cumming for your Pet," Ana let out. Why was she being so eager and compliant all of the sudden? It felt like a different person was doing her talking for her.

"Good girl, we'll be at the restaurant soon though. Just a few more seconds then I want you to stop."

Good girl.

Was this the first time Ana had heard those words in the midst of pleasuring herself? Or had it maybe happened once last Friday? Either way, she immediately had to pull her fingers away from circling her swollen clit for fear that she would tip over the edge into having a massive orgasm. She switched to squeezing the edge of the carseat with both hands, waiting for the quivering in her hips to calm down. She had been so close! Just what the hell would she have to do to finally cum and get some relief? But then Andrea spoke to her, almost as if she had read her mind.

"Just hang in there until this evening. I think you'll be happy with what I have planned for you."

If they had been making eye contact, Andrea would have winked at her teacher. But Ana was a bit busy holding onto her seat for dear life. Her hips were still threatening to buck up and down in an effort to obtain some more pleasurable sensations. But Ana had already resolved to stop her masturbation at Andrea's command. After a minute or so of trying to remain still and doing some deep breathing, Ana finally regained her wits and was no longer a shaky mess.

With mild shame she thought back to a few minutes prior where it felt like someone else had taken control of her body. She felt that was a good way of describing the odd phenomenon. But with further ponderance she only realized that was probably just wishful thinking. There was no such thing as someone else taking control of another person's body. The frustrating reality of this situation was that there truly was a part of her that got off on being a controlled pet. In that moment she hated Andrea for making her so painfully aware of that part of herself.

"You can take off your blindfold now, we're almost there."

Ana didn't need to be told twice, having gotten a little emotional from her inner turmoil. Gaining her vision back would be a welcome distraction so she began untying the knot that was behind her head. Once the blindfold was off her eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, but she didn't waste any time bringing her seat back to its upright position. With morbid fascination she glanced between her naked legs. She had absolutely soaked the car seat with her fuck honey. That would need to be scrubbed out once she had some free time. But Ana wound up not having much time to think into the future. Before she knew it Andrea had parked the car.

"Ready to go in?"

"Yes Andrea, but can your pet go to the bathroom first to clean up?"

"Of course, hold out your hand though."

Ana hesitantly held her palm out in Andrea's direction while her student grabbed her purse. Soon she was fumbling her delicate hand around inside it, trying to feel for a particular set of objects. Within a couple seconds Ana was holding two objects in her palm that would have made her break out in a cold sweat had she spent a minute or two staring at them. She was still registering the implication of what holding these two little items meant. Well, not that one of the items was exactly "little" seeing as it was her large-sized jeweled buttplug. Adjacent to it was a small bottle of silicon lube.

"Switch to wearing this plug while you're in the bathroom," Andrea stated as if she was requesting something as simple as Ana tying her hair in a ponytail. Just how was she going to do that?

Ana fought the urge to let her jaw hang open. Just when had Andrea put that in her purse? And how the hell was she going to switch out her plug in a public restroom? Well, the issue wasn't so much that Ana couldn't figure out the logistics of discreetly putting a different sex toy in her ass. It was more that she had never attempted to put in the large plug. Her foray into anal play had only started a few months prior, and large insertions had never made their way into her interests.

"Yes Andrea," Ana said, opening the passenger door after putting the plug and the lube in her purse.

"Yes Andrea what?" Andrea asked, seeming a little annoyed.

"Yes Andrea, your pet can put in the plug in the bathroom."

"Better," Andrea stated with a smug expression on her face.

Ana winced, not liking the feeling that came with breaking a rule. She thought about the nipple clamps that were currently situated in the backseat of the car. Would those be reserved specifically for punishments? She certainly hoped so, but she wouldn't put it past Andrea to use them without any justification other than it being "fun" to torture her senstive nipples.

The two women made their way into the breakfast restaurant. Ana made a beeline for the bathroom while Andrea requested a booth for two. Ana breathed a huge sigh of relief upon seeing the bathrooms were single occupant and lockable. Once she was inside and the lock had clicked into place, she took a moment to lean against the door and close her eyes.

Being a denied slut was exhausting, that much was certain. The feeling of being desperate to cum was still very much inside of Ana, but at the same time she felt compelled to not break any rules. In some kind of twisted roundabout way, making Andrea happy made her happy. She resolved to take a couple deep breaths through her nose and then get to work on her task. The sooner she got out of here the sooner she would get to eat.

Ana's first order of business was to sit down to pee. As she relieved herself she made a plan of attack to get the large plug into her ass. Popping out the medium plug that was nestled between her ass cheeks would be easy enough, and the bathroom's sink was in arm's reach from her spot on the toilet. She could drop it into the sink and thoroughly clean it off before putting it into her purse. Then she would have to muster up the courage to relax her sphincter enough to get the bulb of the large plug inside her. But as she finished up peeing she realized a different problem was in the mix.

Ana would need to wipe her swollen pussy now that she was done peeing. And she was still very much on edge from her time masturbating for her student in the car. With the utmost caution she grabbed a wet wipe out of her purse and began pressing it down the length of her dripping pussy, going as slow as possible to not push herself over the edge into having an orgasm. Once she started wiping she realized having an orgasm wasn't that much of a risk, but that didn't stop her from tilting her face towards the ceiling and rolling her eyes at how good it felt to be touched between her legs.

After letting the wipe fall into the toilet, she began reaching between her butt cheeks to remove the medium plug. Sure enough, it slipped out without too much resistance. She then reached over to the sink and let the plug fall out of her hand. It hit the interior of the sink with a rather loud clink, which made Ana wince. Perhaps she was in too much of a rush to get this stupid task over with. Now it was finally time for the part she had been dreading.

With one hand she held the large plug, and with the other she squeezed out a rather large dollop of lube. From there she lifted up one of her butt cheeks off of the toilet and began pressing the plug into her ass. Sure enough, it wasn't going to go in without some effort. She began moving the plug around in a swirling motion, much to her pussy's delight.

Again Ana was finding herself in a situation where she would have to summon a lot of focus on not having an orgasm. And her experience bouncing up and down with a dildo in her ass for OnlyFans told her that having an orgasm from anal penetration was a very real risk. She slowed down her efforts on the large plug, opting for a few rounds of pressing it in and then letting it slide back out. After a fourth attempt it unexpectedly slipped past her sphincter, pleasurably popping into place. The feeling took Ana by surprise, and unfortunately that was all it took to send her over the edge into her life's first anal orgasm.

Fuck fuck fuck. Please no.

All sorts of expletives were running through Ana's mind as she desperately attempted to relax her hips, trying her best to keep the orgasm at bay. But it was too late. Her legs shook violently and her hands ridiculously waved back and forth in front of her chest as she fought the urge to grip the sides of the toilet bowl for dear life. She tossed her head back and let out an involuntary grunt, eventually surrendering to the quaking pleasure spreading throughout her body. While the orgasm Andrea forced out of her during the previous weekend had been the most intense of her life, there was no doubt in Ana's mind that this one came in second place. And it ripped through her whole body, taking well over just a few seconds to subside.

As the especially long orgasm was near its end for Ana, she became highly emotional. Not quite at a point of crying, but fairly close to a point of letting tears fall out of her eyes. Despite her best efforts at obeying Andrea, she had broken a serious rule. And she had no plans to reveal her indiscretion to her owner out of fear of punishment. Andrea's words from last weekend rang through her head, making her grit her teeth.

No orgasms without permission. You get a pass this time, but that was almost a big mistake you made there.

Only there was no "almost" this time. Ana had unintentionally blown right past the point of no return on breaking this particular rule. And to make matters worse, she would need to hide it from her owner, who was alarmingly skilled at discerning what she was thinking. She desperately hoped her demeanor wouldn't give her away once she was seated with Andrea.

As stressful as it had been to cum without permission, Ana also found that a type of mental clarity had returned to her in the wake of her orgasmic bliss. Without much effort she was able to snap herself out of her emotional state and think forward to what needed to be done before joining Andrea in the dining area. She quickly found that it was a lot simpler than it felt. Stand up, albeit on incredibly shaky legs in her high heels, pull down her dress, flush the toilet, wash the plug in the sink, and then wash her hands. Easy enough, and with that Ana got to work before eventually exiting the restroom.

12