All Comments on 'Blackmail Psychology Ch. 06'

by calmAndStrict

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to anyone that still has an interest in following this story and was able to tolerate a couple months with no updates!

One note for this most recent chapter: I received a couple items of feedback from people that don't like Ana's rule about speaking in third-person. In this chapter I have Andrea drop that from her set of rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had really loved this story, and given 5 stars with each chapter. I am not one who fancies taken a blackmailed victim and getting them pierced or tattooed. I hope with Andrea taking her to a piercing parlor it will at least be some what dignified. I also was hoping her hard orgasm would have been seen or heard from people she knew. oh well can't have it all as a reader. so far great job. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

CarnalvalCarnalvalabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this story as well, Ana is a very sexy protagonist.

Commenting to counter the other poster here and say one thing I enjoy greatly about this style of story is permanent changes inflicted on the heroine. Nothing twisted or gross - but tattoos (hidden mons "womb" tattoos especially), permanent pubic hair removal, mild piercings, and things which give the mistress / master more control or act as marks of ownership are a huge fetish for me.

The more often a story repeatedly builds up erotic moments that the heroine believes are a point of no return during her fall, the more these types of stories give the rush I'm after while reading. I could never stress that enough.

On change that often makes it in that I honestly don't like is breast enlargements - the way Ana was described in chapter 1 is my favorite fitness model type of body, so seeing her small breasts changed or anything like that I can agree with the other poster. In fact, I get into the rarely found masochism style stories a lot, so tbh, I'd prefer a reduction instead, lol.

I personally prefer the spiraling fall to include a lot of mind-breaking conditioning, which this story has done very well so far. Can't wait to read more!

I suppose my point is, there's people who enjoy everything you can think of, so don't change your piercing parlor plans due to our comments, stick to what you want to write!

Thanks for the excellent story!

CarnalvalCarnalvalabout 1 year ago

Btw an aside - collars, mistresses who constantly refer to their slaves as pet, and the kinks mentioned in my previous comment are preferences we seem to share - and also feature prominently in a story I've been working on for the past year... Though it goes into slightly crazier directions being a scifi setting, lol.

A rewritten chapter 2 is about to be uploaded (no one bother with current chapter 2, it was published in a rush), as well as a chapter 3 which introduces a very intense mistress, perhaps worth a read when it's online in a couple weeks. Always glad to see authors who write about fetishes similar to my own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good stuff! Can't wait for future updates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

agreed with last anonymous not fan of piercing. would love to see more risky sneaky tasks public. But loved the idea of 2 steps ahead 1 step back. I hope next part come soon

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

A pleasant tale with delicious and slow entrapment. Agree. As long as you do not overdo the piercings and tats, then it is clearly a form of ownership plus humiliation. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a super hot story with exciting twists and a delightfully clever young woman in control. I am eager to see her bondage skills come into play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally a fan of piercings that are not too over the top! Maybe a humiliating tattoo that implies ownership?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good! Is the author really a man? Such a good progression and sensibility let thinking it's write by a women.

The slow and psychological progression is perfect, you dont run as many bad authors. More, you are in the possible reality. So continue, don't be too hard or extreme, continue in control, teasing and humiliation. There was no punition device in your first shopping. I think it's planned to go slowly in the submission of Anna. It's necessary to let her thinking and worry about necessary punition before to go in. You are really, really good, go ahead.

thumb20002000thumb20002000about 1 year ago

when to read more chapters?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FANTASTIC story. Nicely build-up. Not too slow, but not a rush. I can't wait to read the next part. Please do continue with this. You're a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cant wait anymore!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

was this the end ?

notanauthornotanauthor12 months ago

What I like about this story is the psychological challenge. Both Ana pussy wanting what the rest of her does not and also the use of third person and mantras. Buying sex toys or getting tattooed and pierced is more common - the psychological side - like what is up with that email? Is what I love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Audrey has eyes for both Ana and Casey. Ana was made to carry $322's worth of BDSM

supplies to her apartment while realizing that Audrey didn't permit Ana to buy $300 worth of food to stock the freezer. Ana deals with her hunger pangs by being fed with BS fostered upon her by Audrey who tells Ana how happy Casey is with Ana's dropping pounds from her bone frame. Audrey buys Ana a yogurt package to sate her hunger pangs.

Audrey meets with a black girl named Beyonce who told her that Ana gave her a D for not turning in her homework.

A meeting is held at Ana's apartment and Ana is dressed in a sleeveless dress sans bra and panties with cleavage showing as the teacher is made to crawl on the floor from bedroom to kneel and profusely apologize for her racism as Audrey let's Beyonce to slap Ana across the face. Audrey makes Ana lay across her legs with her dress exposing her luscious ass for an ass reddening spanking applied by Audrey. Both girls become fast friends as Ana kneels before a wall with hands high on top of her hair.

Ana is put hard at work revising Beyonce's grades from D to A while Ana issues tearful apologies and orders two pizzas for Audrey and Beyonce to enjoy while Beyonce feeds kneeling Ana small pizza crumbs as she begs to be fed.

Both girls talk about Casey and the black girl notes what a racist Casey is when she walks past her . They agree to find a way to get Casey removed from grad school and dorm program and for her to pay reparations for racism by integrating her into social programs for black children where the broken Casey will be in fear of applied discipline by black parents.

Ana and Casey will have nipples pierced to make them more submissive and they will purchase clothing from black owned stores as they start new lives in the black community.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Piercing, holy crap! This story is getting all sorts of fun 😁 any update on chapter 7?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If you are polling your readers, I prefer rings over studs. I just found this story. Read it this weekend. Squeezing hard for the next chapter 😁. I’ll send flowers if it will help 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹. The teasing cliffhanger is killing us.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Andrea will take Ana to a piercing store where Ana will be made to strip naked and lie on her stomach with her hands and feet handcuffed on all four points on the table. She shows the piercing woman what she wants engraved on Ana's right asscheek and she smiles a broad Cheshire cat grin while rubbing Ana's heating clitoris to send her to the moon as Ana enjoys getting hotter by the minute as she fantasizing being fucked by her boyfriend as a black dildo is inserted into her by the piercing woman before Andrea asks her to start piercing a choice message on her right asscheek.

Andrea whispers in her ear what Ana will be made to allow men of all racial leanings will do to Ana once they see the scripted message on her right asscheek. And the piercing woman will laugh heartily with Andrea to the discord of Ana.

Break up with boyfriend and having Casey spank her reddening ass with Andrea present will forever cement her humiliation. But her path towards a PH.D will be smoothed by Andrea who will show her parents how the new Ana now dresses.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ana will cement her relationship with her conservative Mom by getting her to try one of her tight fitting dresses sans panties and bra while Andrea gives her mother great feedback wearing Ana's new dress accentuating her cleavage while she feels claustrophobic as Ana slaps hard her tight ass while telling Mom she needs to shed poundage and Andrea suggests both Mother and Daughter go on diets together!

Mom reluctantly takes a weeks vacation working out with Andrea who points out discipline problems on Mom's part to Ana who spanks hard her corpulent ass

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Let's take Ana to the piercing shop with Andrea dictating what the piercing woman will do to Ana's luscious body while Ana will be blindfolded to add to her sensory humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Question begging to be answered is what was Andrew going to do with Ana's refusal to teach the other students including Andrea. She blackmailed Ana and shared her apartment. She made Ana dispose clothing she considered childish. Humiliating Ana made her work harder to complete all her studies for a PH.D. Making Ana interact with all students including blacksb made her confront her racism

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Or Mistress Andrea might get feedback from black women on her reluctance to interact with them on course advice they paid to receive. Ana stares at Andrea who coldly tells her that this is HER problem to solve unless she wants the Dean to solve the problem as Ana meekly lays on all fours for an spanking.

Andrea takes her to a clothing store run by black women where she is made to try sexy black clothing accentuating her cleavage and buys five dresses. Andrea gives the black woman the privilege of choosing the sexiest dress for Ana to wear as she gives a speech to black women she never bothered to help. The dress employee is invited to watch Ana's presentation which adds to her discomfort.

After an exhaustive presentation, she is totally worn out and made by Andrea to profusely apologize to each black women in their dorm room and make amends for her behavior by giving them help in their dorm rooms when called. Ana gets a lot of black history from each black woman adding to the overload she has to absorb.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best stories and now is it dead :(

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is it really a dead stoty?

Ihope no.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely amazing. Need more

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman6 months ago

To me, the theme of this series was about being off balance. Both Ana and Andrea could be shown thrown by the intensity of all that's happening. Mostly Ana, of course. I think that's a very difficult thing to pull off convincingly and this author does it effectively in every chapter. I do hope for more, like everyone else whose had a chance to read this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue

More rules please

I need More

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ana has a luscious breakfast and will go to a piercing studio with Andrea. What happens there?

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrict6 months agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone that’s still reading my stories all these months later. It’s safe to say I’ll be posting more chapters and hopefully concluding this story someday, but life has been really busy. I promise more updates are on their way, I just don’t have an idea of when.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thumb of Owned teacher fame are ex poo anded.would assign Ana to Bubba as he turns her into s submissive woman punished for minor infractions as her sexual horizons

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the update! Here’s hoping your life grows a little less hectic.

To the interracial obsessed anonymous: dude, we get it. That’s your kink. No need to spam the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic story and brilliant writing. Hope there is still more to come because this story needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My respect. The story is coherent, without outbursts of violence, and is very easy to read. And the ending can't be left as it is. I can't wait to find out where Ana will get a piercing, whether she'll be allowed to choose from several options on her first visit, .... I'm looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most likely will happen will be the chocolate pancakes Andrea treated Ana will enable Ana to withstand without screaming the installation of discreet sterling silver rings on her luscious nipples by the black woman who tweaked them and drew a dagger frown from Ana.

Instead, they will go back to the breakfast store and bring the black woman with them. Ana will share her pancakes with her even though she has a rumbling stomach and a net worth to afford such pleasures for three of them. They invited the black woman to sleepover in Ana's apartment where Ana was left kneeling naked on the floor totally submissive and not minding the black woman who applied Vaseline on Ana's sore pierced nipples. Andrea asked her to recommend a black run hair store for Ana's Afro style and Ana gave her assent to go there.

The changes in Ana's life by Andrea sparked her to assess her relationships with people's of all kinds regardless of their status and intellect. She became a more giving and less selfish person.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wow, this is a great story and I hope that you continue it. Also, like Carnalval said above, this is your story and no matter how you write it, some will like it and some won’t, so do it your way. I personally liked having Ana talk in the third person and doing a piercing and/or tattoo to show permanent ownership is very kinky, so continue on!

officetease38officetease389 days ago

I really like the psychological aspect of this series.

Slowly breaking Ana down mentally. This is a really good and realistic take on this kind of story, and is paced really well, letting us digest the consequences of one scenario before we move onto the next.

Hopefully there will be more to this series as I'd love to see how it continues and finishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalmAndStrict@calmAndStrict
I spent too many years reading kinky stories to not try writing a few of my own. If you enjoyed any of my stories and want to read similar narratives, here are the stories that served as the main inspirations for my works... Blackmail Psychology was inspired by "Owned Teache...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES