Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Dean lean away from me, and his hand went in my hair tightly, gripping it. His hips started to push in and out from me, and the pleasure hit right onto my clit. He pinched my nipple while his other hand tightly gripped my hair and pulled on it. My pussy clenched around his cock at the movement, and I cry out.

My nipple hurt, but the pain was so sweet and pleasureful.

''Oh, see the way your pussy is clenching around me. You're going to have your pussy filled with your brother's cum. This won't be a one-time thing anymore, and I'll fuck you all day and night whenever I get a chance. You won't wear any panties anymore. I want you ready for me, always.''

I moaned at his words, and I felt my orgasm building up.

''Yes, Dean. I'll do whatever you say! But please make me cum,'' I begged.

I felt his cock harden inside of me, and he spanked my ass red.

''Such a dirty little girl. You're begging your brother to fuck you again. You don't care about those videos anymore, do you?'' Dean asked.

I shook my head. ''No, Dean. I just want you to fuck me.''

I fucking sounded like a bitch in heat, always looking for a cock to get fucked.

''Mmm, you want me to show those videos to my friends, don't you?'' he asked.

''Yes, Dean, I want that,'' I said moaning.

His cock was hitting me in the right places, and he kept on spanking my ass. I loved the way his balls made those slapping sounds as he fucked me.

''I'm going to cum, Dean,'' I stated.

Dean pulled out of me and rolled me over on my back. ''I want to see your face when I cum inside of my little sister.''

My eyes rolled back inside my head. His words were so lustful and sexy. His strokes were fast and hard, which made me wrap my legs tightly around his waist.

''I'm going to cum, Ava. I'm going to cum inside your tight little pussy,'' Dean grunted out.

I moaned. ''Please, Dean, please cum inside me.''

Dean continued to fuck me with a few harder strokes, and I felt him shoot ropes of cum inside my pussy. I felt myself cumming on his still hard cock, and he fell on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

Dean took my nipple inside his mouth, sucking on it softly. I moaned, and I felt his cock twitch inside me. His warm cum filled my pussy, and it felt so fucking good. He looked up at me, and I brushed away his hair from his forehead.

''Wait a moment,'' Dean said and got up from the bed.

It already made me miss his body and warmth. He went to my computer desk and removed his phone, which was hidden away. I pressed something, and I continued to look at him.

''This is a perfect movie to watch later,'' Dean said and showed me the whole scenario's recorded video.

My eyes widened. ''When did you start to record it?''

Dean shrugged. ''Doesn't matter. But I'm sure about one thing. This won't be the only movie that we shot; there will be more in the future.''

Well, I love the idea already.

12