All Comments on 'Blackmailed'

by Scott_Harper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a damn good story

I really enjoyed reading about the antics of the brother's and sister's self gratification,but was a little disappointed that they didn't really get to join together and enjoy each other sexuality. I know if I were he, I would have went down on her sweet juicy pussy,and it wouldn't make any difference to me that she is my sister.

Could it be in the next chapter?, is it possible for the two of them get past the taboo sex hang up and finally see that they need to fuck each other? I hope so, and thanks for the good post.....Rich

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Well-crafted Story

This is a well-crafted story. The storytelling aspect is very strong. The pacing was good. Suspense was built.

<br /><br />

The dialogue was realistic, if not inspired. The imagery was not noteworthy.

<br /><br />

You had me wondering if a third party was going to blackmail the two of them.

<br /><br />

Is a sequel is in the works? Was the mention of her girlfriend foreshadowing?

BiskitBiskitover 15 years ago
Sibling lust

Well writen, good structure and I liked both characters. I was also hard and ready to jerk off at a moments notice but somehow being hit over the head with so many reaccuring phrases left me short. It did get me off though, any well writen brother/sister story should and I enjoyed cumming as I read how the sister loved masturbating for her brother. Good work, keep sending us hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written

Very nice character development... very hot story. I would love to read all about the day Daphne comes over...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fucccckkk

Goddd this made my pussy sooo fucking wet, I could feel it pulsing mmmm. perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW !

This was one of the best story's i've ever seen !

Really fantastic job ;)!

What about the day with daphne ? no sequel ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Sex

I'm glad there was no sex just innocent masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give us a sequel...

You should have Daniel and her brother double penetrate her, maybe have Angie cuckold Daniel with Vic...but first of all let them fuck....oh and mommy could get in the game too, and make Vic really reluctant...its hot when a girl forces a guy to fuck her. Maybe mom and Angie should tie Vic to a bed and take turns on him....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Two Things

I would've loved the story, except for two things.

1) His sister had a boyfriend. I can't get over that. I empathize too strongly with the characters, and become jealous in her brother's place. They should've eventually fallen in love and taken each others' virginity.

2) It never progressed past masturbating. They should've have slowly worked up to fondling, licking and kissing, to eventually having sex.

These two things, particularly the first, prevented me from enjoying the story at all once I learned that she had a boyfriend, although I did read it through till the end. I'm sure there are others who feel as I do. Also, I would appreciate it greatly if you would, in the future, tag such stories as "Netorare"; a Japanese word meaning that the supporting character, the love interest, is taken away from the main character, either willingly or by force or coercion. There really aren't very many guys who are into Netorare, and some, like me, are actually angered and truly upset by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

I wish you had a part 2 with Daphnie. Maybe have all 3 masturbate together

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

I enjoyed this story very much, I had an EXTREMELY intense orgasm! Hopefully we'll get to see some of Daphne in Chapter 2!

Hung7inHung7inover 7 years ago
ZHope there's more

I really like this story,I hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Well written. But I was sure that by the end of the story they'd at least be touching each other. And masturbating each other. It was a disappointment that that didn't happen.

I could say more about what else was missing, but it's been too many years since you wrte and posted this to hope there'll be subsequent chapters.

Four stars.

RmplestiltsknRmplestiltsknover 1 year ago

Top shelf stuff. The morals angle was intriguing. The introduction of daphne opens up many interesting possibilities for part two. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous