Blackmailed Across the Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's almost as elegant as you are."

She stared at him, clearly wondering if she was being mocked.

"You're quite the flatterer," she said slowly. "But you can drop the act. We just have a transaction to complete, then you can go on your merry way to your girlfriend or whoever."

"I don't have a girlfriend."

Professor Chapman rolled her eyes. "They always say that. Anyway, the living room is this way."

Did she expect him to degrade her? Navid felt a little sick that she expected all compliments to just be flattery and nothing more. Maybe other men had been cruel and demanding to her, but Navid wasn't like other men.

"Do you need help with anything?" he asked as he followed her into a living room that was far, far too big for just two people.

"Did you spend all evening thinking of that seductive bombshell?" she asked dryly without turning.

Navid blushed, glad she couldn't see him.

"N-no, I meant like chores. This is such a big place, and you might have something you needed help with. I just thought I'd offer..."

That made her turn around. Before, he'd earned a single raised eyebrow, but now he'd managed to make both rise so high that they nearly joined her hairline.

"Did you really just offer that?"

Navid shrugged, then nodded.

"Absolutely outrageous," she murmured to herself. "You do see how pricey everything is, right? I have a cleaning service come in every single day. I get help with everything I need, thank you very much."

"But you might need help with things when they're not here," he blundered onward, unsure of why he was dying on this hill, but completely unwilling to back down. "Like unscrewing a jar or something."

"Unscrewing a jar," she repeated softly. After a long moment, the corner of her lip curled up into a smile of pure disbelief. "What a remarkable young man you are, Navid."

She considered him thoughtfully for just a moment longer before gesturing to the couch.

"Go ahead, take a seat. Let's get this over with."

"Actually, I wanted to get to know you a little better first."

Professor Chapman froze -- no, when she was taken aback like that, she felt more like an Ava -- and stared at him.

"Surely you can't be serious. I thought you just wanted a quick fuck, then you'd delete the footage and be on your way."

Navid frowned. "No. I mean, you are exceptionally beautiful and I absolutely do want to sleep with you, but I also feel like I should know you a bit better first. Shouldn't I?"

"Unbelievable," she muttered to herself as she took a seat on one of her couches. "But if you insist..."

And so Navid sat across from her as she gave a halting, incomplete summary of her life. He hadn't meant to interrogate her, and she surely hadn't meant to give a monologue, but both of them fell into their roles that felt most natural: teacher and student.

Ava was twenty-nine, which made him all the more impressed with the fact that she was already a member of the faculty at such an esteemed institution. It made his own twenty-one years seem like mere childhood, but the way her gaze kept raking over him during their conversation made him feel like anything but.

If he'd been able to read his mind, he would have known that she was struggling to figure out exactly why she found him so fascinating, and even if she didn't consciously realize it, she was drawn to his olive skin and dark, exotic features. Never before had she realized just how white her school was or how much she'd been missing out on when it came to the usual men she chose.

She had grown up firmly middle class, but by the time she'd reached adulthood, she knew exactly how beautiful she was, and she'd known exactly how to use that to her advantage. She danced around the subject of how she'd gotten such a prestigious job at one of the best, most exclusive universities in the country, and she seemed a little embarrassed, but Navid didn't press.

She clearly expected him to, and when he didn't, she stared at him once more, as if she was trying to figure him out. He got the sense that she wasn't making much progress. For whatever reason, he mystified her.

"Why aren't you just treating me like a piece of meat?" she suddenly blurted out. "Why aren't you drooling and begging to get in my pants?"

Navid had no idea what to say to that. He certainly desired her, but the idea of attacking her like a wild animal had never crossed his mind. Or at least, it had never crossed from fantasy into practical concept.

"Because I wasn't raised that way?" he asked, unsure if that would placate her.

She was the very picture of suspicion, and she was just as far away from relaxed as he was. For entirely different reasons, he admitted.

"And how much experience do you have?" she asked, trying another approach.

"None." Navid replied promptly. He could have lied, but nothing would be more embarrassing than claiming to be experienced and then being exposed.

"None? Never had a girlfriend?"

"Never even kissed a girl," Navid clarified.

Ava looked as if she didn't quite know if he was joking. "Never? That's... difficult for me to believe."

From her abridged life story earlier, Navid certainly didn't have any trouble believing that. She hadn't gone into specifics, but it was clear that she'd been actively dating and more since well before she'd reached adulthood.

"Nevermind, that actually makes sense. A boy as shy and timid as you probably doesn't get many chances to be with women regardless of how cute you might be."

Her signals could not have been more mixed. Sometimes, it sounded like she was mocking him, but she also appeared to be strangely fascinated.

She rose to her feet, and Navid moved to follow suit, but she gestured for him to stay.

"No, sit there. I want to see just how much of a hopeless virgin you really are." There was no venom in her tone, and there was even a glimmer of a smile dancing around her lips. "The studs I'm normally with are never like this. Maybe this evening won't be a complete waste after all."

Navid had no idea what she meant. All he knew was that his cock had never been harder than it was right now.

Ava Chapman advanced upon him, every step slow and sensual, a calculated choice to let the hem of her nightgown brush across her thigh and bare the palest, most enticing flesh that Navid had ever seen.

"Goodness, look how excited you are. You don't hide anything at all, do you?" she murmured as she toyed with the strap on her shoulder. One little flick was all it would take to bare her breast. "But that doesn't make you unique. Every one of my toys reacts the same way. What makes you special is that you're not groping me and dragging me down, forcing me to be a hole for you to fuck. I can see that you want it though. I can see you trembling, forcing yourself to hold back."

Navid swallowed. He felt guilty for thinking such terrible and possessive thoughts. He certainly wouldn't act on them, but he was imagining a great many ways that he might use Ava.

He thought he was resisting with all his might, but then Ava proved just how wrong he was. All she had to do was raise her foot and bring it gently down upon his thigh. Nothing more than the tips of her toes touched him, and even that was through his khakis, but it was still enough to ignite an entirely new breed of desire in him.

"Why don't you take those off?" she crooned. "Make yourself a little more comfortable, Navid? Or..."

He hung onto her every word, his own breath stopped in his lungs.

"Perhaps you'd like me to do it instead?" she asked coyly.

He had never nodded so frantically or jerkily in his entire life, which won a pleased smile from his seductress.

"Wonderful." She teased him with her foot for a while before getting down to her knees in front of him. It was more erotic than any of his masturbatory fantasies, and when her fingers brushed beside the outline of his cock, he thought he was about to die.

She plucked his zipper down and slipped his button free. It took her mere moments to completely remove his belt, tugging on it with such practiced familiarity that he knew she must have done this hundreds of times before, if not thousands. Her fingernails grazed him as she grabbed the waistband and slowly shimmied his pants down.

He thought of helping her, but one glance from under her heavy eyelashes was all it took to know that she would not allow it. All he could do was let her work her terrible magic.

"Oh my. Where were you hiding these legs?" She stroked his naked thigh reverently, kissing him with her fingertips, getting dangerously close to his cock, but leaving his boxers firmly in place.

"My l-legs?"

"Yes, so muscular. What lovely thighs. I can't wait to feel them underneath me. And on top of me. And behind me."

She knew what she was doing. Only now did Navid realize just how massive the gap in experience and skill was.

"Would you like to undress me?" she asked as she straightened up. "You've been such a patient boy."

Before he knew it, Navid was nodding and reaching out. She did nothing to guide him, simply watching on as she lightly bit her crimson lips.

The silk of her nightgown felt impossibly thin and soft in his hand, and he was nearly trembling as he brushed his fingers against her sides. Part of that was because Ava was trembling at his every touch, her cheeks burning and her eyelashes fluttering.

How did any woman get blessed with a body like this? She was impossibly soft, with the most erotic swells and valleys. Her hips flared outward, and he couldn't help but imagine gripping her from behind.

Her breasts were right in front of his face, taunting him, separated by only a few thin layers of fabric, but he could barely even believe they were real. Even as he cautiously plucked the straps from her shoulders and let it fall down to reveal pale skin that made his mouth water, he still couldn't believe that any woman could have such perfect breasts.

And then he reached the top of her bra, and he felt his heart flutter. She wore red, matching her lipstick, matching the blush in her cheeks. Even coyly hidden as they were, they begged for him to cup them, to taste them. Her darkened peaks were already hard, poking through her bra, but he instinctively knew that he could make them harder.

Any man would have been completely ruined by the sight of her like this, and Navid didn't even have the defense of experience.

"Take it off," she purred.

Navid instantly obeyed, but as he reached around behind her, the clasp refused to cooperate.

Ava shook, and it took him a moment to realize that she was giggling. Covering her mouth and giggling, specifically.

"Sorry," he muttered, too embarrassed to look her in the eye while he continued to struggle.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," she said gently. "I hadn't thought I would enjoy this as much as I am. Men usually come at me like animals, refusing to listen to a single thing I ask for. You're different though, aren't you? You aren't pawing at my clothes like an animal."

"Of course not. Your clothes are almost as beautiful as you are. I don't want to damage them by going wild."

Ava didn't respond. When he looked up, he saw that it was her turn to avert her gaze. She was blushing, but this time, it felt different. This wasn't just arousal.

"It's also nice to reveal you bit by bit." He didn't know where the words were coming from, but he couldn't stop.

"I see." Ava cleared her throat, reaching back and finishing the job for him. "But I think that it might just be your first time getting this close to a woman, so you're a little clumsy. Enough about me though. It's your turn."

"My turn?" he repeated as he watched her bra flutter down to the floor, revealing a pair of breasts that were even paler and more perfect than the rest of her. He hadn't the faintest idea whether they were DD, F, or even bigger. All he knew was that he could never get tired of them, and they looked like the most comforting pillows in the world. Nothing would be better than lying on them, especially after she'd just squeezed them together around his cock and jerked him off.

Ava explained with actions rather than words, lowering herself to her knees once more before him. Her fingers moved to his boxers, and Navid wondered if he'd died and gone to heaven.

"You look so big down here that I just can't resist," she teased. "I know you're a virgin, but you should know that you don't have to stuff some socks in your underwear to make it... seem... like..."

She stared in disbelief at the cock that she was gripping through his boxers. As if in a trance, she maneuvered it through the fly, jumping a little as it sprang to attention, freed of its tight prison.

"My god."

It was like the floodgates had opened. All her restraint vanished, and she clawed at Navid, desperate to remove the rest of his clothes. He even heard her fingernails tear his polo as she struggled to pull it free, and he did all in his power he could to help her.

With every glimpse of his skin, her need grew more and more. Her excitement was so intense and mirrored his own so perfectly that it hung in the air between them.

"My god," she repeated as if in a daze. "These muscles. Where were you hiding these? It isn't just your legs then. Your arms, your abs, your pecs. Fuck, why are you so hot?"

She looked up at him, accusing and marveling at the same time. It appeared that she was actually expecting an answer.

"I-I just work out a bit." Navid shrugged. "I don't do sports or anything."

But she was already distracted by his body once more. She ran her fingers over his olive skin, caressing and testing, making sure that her eyes weren't deceiving her.

She even reached up to his strong jawline and prominent nose, making him feel like a statue that was being worshiped.

"So interesting. I've been with a lot of men, but none that looked like this. None that looked like you."

"Oh." What else could he say?

"The boys that I'm usually with, they play sports so they get a little tan, but this... this is something else entirely. None of them can get this shade, and you do it without even trying. I don't think any of them are quite as muscular as you are either. I can tell just how dedicated you are to working out. It makes me want to taste you. And that goes for your accent as well. It makes me want to taste you in every way you can think of."

"I... I like your accent too."

She laughed softly at that, but her giggling died off as she stared at him once more, admiring him in ways that he'd never imagined possible. He'd never thought that a woman would be so transfixed by the sight of his muscles or the broadness of his shoulders. He'd never thought that his very being could be such a potent aphrodisiac to a woman that had only known white British athletes with their fair hair and light eyes. To her, he represented something mysterious and seductive, almost as far out of her comfort zone as she was out of his.

"I won't suck your cock," she said suddenly.

Navid blinked. He hadn't heard her correctly... had he?

"I beg your pardon?"

Ava licked her lips, finally dragging her gaze away from his body.

"I have much higher standards than the average woman," she recited, as if repeating a speech that she had memorized and used many times before. "For example, I will only give men the gift of my mouth if they are the best of the best. You... you'll only get a handjob today. Even if your cock is the thickest and hardest that I've ever seen"

It felt like she was trying to convince herself more than anything else. She was gazing at him with such hunger that it made Navid shiver.

"Of course," he said, his voice on the verge of breaking. "That sounds incredible."

That old, familiar suspicion appeared in her eyes once more. She considered him for a moment, then nodded to herself.

"Yes, just a handjob," she said softly.

And then her fingers wrapped around his cock, and Navid could barely hold back from cumming on the spot.

"So fucking thick," Ava moaned as she stroked him, testing how he reacted to different paces and tightnesses. "And to think that I'm the first who gets to do this for you."

Navid's arms shook with the effort of keeping them in place. He wanted to grab her so badly, but he resisted.

"The first except for you, that is," she continued, brushing the wet tip of his cock with the pad of her thumb. "You've pleasured yourself plenty, haven't you? Probably even in your dorm, thinking about other girls. Have you thought about me? Have you cum all over yourself while thinking about fucking me, your teacher?"

"Yes," he gasped. "Oh god, yes."

Ava licked her lips, the desire plain in her eyes. She was getting off on this just as much as he was, but she wanted more.

The mere thought of that was too much for Navid to bear.

"I'm going to... I'm gonna..."

"Then cum." She stroked him faster. "Cum for me. Cum all over me. Let's see just how much you've been saving up for me."

The wave of tension and pleasure couldn't be held back any longer. Navid tried his best, but she was too skilled, and he was too aroused.

His entire body bucked and shuddered as he fucked her hand, erupting in a fountain of cum that splattered across her face and hair.

Ava was stunned into freezing, but he wasn't done. He kept going, pumping his load up and out, spraying sticky strands of white-hot cum across her couch and carpet, across her pale skin and blood-red lips. He unleashed an orgasm all across her room, drenching her home with the marks of his pleasure.

If he were in any other state of mind, then he would have been mortified, but in the moment, all he could think about was how fucking incredible Ava Chapman was. He could only think of how he wanted to fuck her in every hole, how he wanted to fill her with his cum so that she would be leaking his semen for days.

But then, slowly, it ended. The orgasm drew to a close, and reality settled back in. Cold clarity made him acutely embarrassed of the mess that he'd made.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to... I mean, I'll help clean up..."

Ava didn't say anything at all. She just stared, her entire body decorated in sticky strands of his warm cum. Drops were running down her, and all she could do was stare in disbelief.

"Are... are you satisfied?" she asked blankly. Once again, she wasn't meeting his eyes. If anything, she was fidgeting a little bit.

"Yes, very," Navid said instantly. "It was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"G-good." Ava looked down at herself. "I think you should be going now."

A long, awkward moment stretched out. Navid wasn't sure if he should actually stay and help her clean, but he got the distinct impression that she very much wanted to be alone right now, so he quickly gathered up his clothing, hurried from the room, and made his way back to the front door.

There were butterflies in his stomach the likes of which he had never known before. Just as he stepped outside, he turned back to thank her, but then he heard low moans that he recognized instantly.

Ava Chapman hadn't been able to hold back a single second longer. She had sent him away so that she could masturbate.

Navid continued on his way, stunned by just how incredible the night had turned out.

***

Three days later, Navid arrived at her house once more, this time with a small bouquet of flowers. He'd decided that roses would be a little too much, but a colorful selection of tulips had seemed fitting.

Dressed just as nicely as he'd been before, he knocked and waited.

The door swung open, and a frowning Ava Chapman stared back at him. She was still wearing the white blouse and black skirt that she favored for class, which just fueled his desire all the more. It was downright conservative by most standards, and on most women, it wouldn't have made him think twice, but all he could think of was how that skirt looked when she hiked it up a few inches higher to allow easy access. Her top hid her chest now, but all it took was a single button to give a glimpse down her chest and into heaven. He knew that from experience now.