Blackmailed Across the Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Navid? Did you need something?"

But then she took in the flowers and his appearance. A little unconscious smile took over her face, and Navid felt his heart do a somersault.

"I just thought I'd drop by and say hi. If you were free for the evening, then maybe..."

In an instant, her expression turned guarded. "I thought you were going to delete the footage. Are you here to blackmail me some more? I knew I should have demanded that you get rid of it in front of me, but it slipped my mind."

"No, nothing like that! I just thought you might want some company."

"Company," she said flatly.

"Company," he repeated with his most winning smile.

The moment stretched out, and just when it seemed like she was going to send him away, she instead scoffed and beckoned him in. "Sure, why not. What's the worst that could happen?"

Navid struggled to keep a pleasant smile on his face as every fiber of his being vibrated in triumph. He didn't even know what he was going to do now, he just wanted to spend as much time as he could with her.

"You're such a pure, innocent boy that I almost believe you," she said over her shoulder as she led him to another part of the house. This time, it was the kitchen.

"I mean it."

She smirked back at him. "I know. It's gonna be such fun corrupting you. I've never had the chance to tame a virgin before."

When they arrived in the kitchen, Navid saw that she had clearly just been in the middle of preparing dinner. It was, just like everything else of her's that he'd seen so far, positively dripping with taste and expense.

A rack of wine lined one wall, and she had all the ingredients out for what appeared to be pasta. Not the pasta he was used to, but fresh noodles, imported tomatoes, and a spread of spices that he could barely even name.

"If you didn't eat already, then you can join me," she said as she went to the stove to check on her sauce. "Oh, and thank you for the flowers. You can set them on the table."

Navid did so, then went to join her, careful not to touch anything. It felt like any one wrong move could lead to him ruining something costing more than most people paid in rent.

"I got this recipe from a chef that I used to date," she explained. "High praise if he thought this was equivalent to the pleasure I gave him."

Navid watched as she stood on her tiptoes to get a plate out of the cupboard. Without meaning to, he found his gaze drawn down to the way her skirt clung to her ass.

That's when he noticed that she was watching him right back. "Enjoying the show?"

Navid blushed once more. No woman had ever made him this embarrassed this often.

"I don't mind," she said as she got two plates down. "You can stare all you want. It's nice to feel appreciated."

Navid didn't know what to say to that, not yet. He didn't exactly think she was wrong, but it felt like she and him had very different ideas about what appreciation really meant.

When the food was ready, he offered to help her, but she insisted that he sit. In short order, the pair were sitting in front of plates of pasta arrabbiata with fresh bread and glasses of red wine.

Without much effort at all, they fell into light conversation about their everyday lives, his perspective as a student, and her perspective as a teacher. She asked about his hobbies, and he explained that he enjoyed watching American football and keeping up with current events. Back in America, he'd spent a lot of time playing paintball, but he hadn't had a chance to do that in England yet.

And, of course, he enjoyed working out. That earned him a playful little kick under the table and a smirk.

"You sure know how to keep a lady in suspense," she teased, "saving the best for last like that."

However, things did eventually return to their histories. Navid told her a bit about his childhood in America, and when he told her once more that he'd never dated before, she revealed that she'd actually started when she was barely thirteen.

"You... you started dating at thirteen?"

"Yes, and do you know what that means? It means that I've been sexually active for about as long as you've been alive. You can't imagine how much I have to teach you."

Navid swallowed. She kept teasing him like this, and he really didn't know how seriously he was supposed to take her words.

"I must confess that my evenings with men rarely go like this," she said quietly. "It's a nice change of pace for it to not be about sex all the time."

And to that, Navid really had no idea what to say.

For a minute or two, they ate in silence.

"You're scared of rejection," she said suddenly. "That's why you're a virgin. You're scared of rejection, so you don't ask women out. You aren't assertive, so you don't take control."

That much certainly wasn't a revelation to Navid. But then she continued.

"You'll never enjoy the company of other people as long as you're crippled by self-doubt like that. Until you learn to be more confident, then you're always going to be paranoid that people dislike you. You'll wonder if they might abandon or reject you, and that will poison your mind."

Navid couldn't help but wonder how much of that came from personal experience.

She apparently did have a great deal to teach him, and not just about carnal matters.

Without realizing it, both had cleared their plates. Wordlessly, both rose to their feet and went to put the dishes away. Ava did give him a thoughtful look as he scrubbed the plate clean of food debris, but she said nothing.

The hour was much later than Navid expected, but just as he started to say that maybe it was time to leave, she turned to him.

"I'm gonna take a bath now." She gave him a long, hard look, but said nothing more.

And with that, she strode away, leaving him alone in her kitchen, listening to the distant sound of faucets being turned on and running water.

He should leave. That's what he kept telling himself, but he didn't go to the door. He didn't move at all, just standing there and letting her words run through his mind over and over.

Was he really that terrified of women rejecting him? Apparently so.

But wouldn't it be strange of him to follow Ava? Had she been playing mind games? Was she going to mock him if he showed up, naked and eager?

He shut his eyes and counted to ten.

No, this was exactly what she was talking about. He always overthought things and convinced himself that he girls were either just being polite or ready to mock him behind his back.

She was right. He needed to take control of his life, especially if it meant that he could enjoy himself like last time.

It took him ten minutes to make up his mind. When he followed the sounds of her bathing and reached the closed bathroom door, he almost lost his nerve and fled, but the thought of her naked on the other side kept him rooted in place.

"Professor Chapman?" He knocked on the door. "Ava, I mean? May I come in?"

The splashing water stopped, then he heard a quiet giggle. "So polite. Yes, come in!"

Navid opened the door and stepped inside, immediately feeling lightheaded from the steam. Any fears about the bathtub not being big enough were immediately banished. Through the steam and the suds, Ava was resting at the edge of a huge tub, watching him with dreamy eyes.

He turned away from her as he undressed, feeling terribly embarrassed about all this. He meticulously folded each piece of clothing, quite certain that she was staring at him all the while.

The possibility of being watched aroused him far more than he expected. By the time he was completely naked, his cock was already as hard as a rock.

"Come to me," she called like a siren.

And like a sailor gladly going to his death, Navid obeyed. He tried not to look at her as he slipped into the tub.

"It's so adorable how you act all gentlemanly like that," Ava teased.

Whatever excuse he had died on his lips as he felt her wet heat press up against him. Her beautiful, pure skin pressed up against him, her softness squeezing all around him as she clung to his arm.

She was right beside him, and she was completely naked. He got even more lightheaded, but now he understood that it was mostly because of blood flowing south.

"I'm so glad that you worked up your courage," she crooned into his ear. "I've missed you so very much."

Her fingers made it clear that she was referring not to Navid in general, but to one very specific part of him.

The water was warm, but she was warmer, and he felt his eyes roll back in pleasure as she squeezed and tormented him.

"As I told you before, I am a refined and elegant woman. A lady, if you will," she whispered into his ear. "As such, I am above such things as having men cum all over my face. You rather made a mess of me last time."

Navid felt a pang of embarrassment, but it was nothing compared to the surge of pleasure coursing through his body and concentrating in his throbbing cock.

"But do you want to know a secret?" she continued. "I loved it. I fucking loved the way you shot your load all over me. I loved the taste of your cum, the thickness of it. I was so stunned that I had to masturbate the very instant you left."

"I... I heard," Navid gasped. "As I was leaving."

Her stroking stopped for just an instant. "You did?" she asked quietly.

Navid nodded violently. "Yes. It was the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard."

"Is... is that so?"

Her fingers began to move again, and this time, she truly tortured him. She twisted and squeezed, subtly changing the pressure so that he never knew what was coming next.

"Well I want you to do it again. I want you to cum all over my face. I think it's degrading in general, but I'm willing to make an exception for you. You're just a poor inexperienced boy, so you should know what it's like. Not like last time, when it happened accidentally, but you should know what it feels like to do it on purpose. To stand over a woman and spray your seed all across her face while she closes her eyes and basks in the sensations."

She knew what she was doing. With every word, she tugged faster and faster. She was trying to coax him straight to orgasm, and Navid found it hard to believe that anyone in the world could be quite as good as her at getting what she wanted.

"Yes, I want that," he gasped. "I want to cum on your face."

"Is it something you've fantasized about?"

"Oh god yes. So fucking much."

His entire body spasmed, and by pure instinct, he rose to his feet. The tub was dangerous, but she steadied him, kneeling before him in the water and holding onto his thighs. She stroked him faster and faster, begging him to cum all over her beautiful, aristocratic face.

Even with her makeup washed off, there had never been a face that he wanted to paint with his cum more. She didn't need cosmetics when she had his seed.

"Cum all over me. Glaze my face. Give me your fat cock, Navid."

She knew exactly how to break him. This time, he had enough presence of mind to watch as the first spurt sprayed across her face, hair, and the water beyond. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, and her mouth was open to receive as much of his cum as would land there.

Rope after rope covered her, making this the filthiest bath that he could imagine. They'd never been cleaner, and they'd never been dirtier.

She licked her lips, and he just kept cumming. His aching balls emptied all over her. He hadn't jerked off at all since she'd last made him cum. He'd been saving it all up for the off chance that she might repeat her last performance.

It felt as if he was watching the entire experience from outside his own body, but he did slowly slip back into reality.

For a long moment full of heaving and gasping, the pair simply looked at one another and the mess they'd created. Somehow, in spite of being completely spent, Navid didn't feel embarrassed. He didn't feel the need to apologize, and his cock hadn't gotten any softer. He was still aching with need, and he could see that she was just as unfulfilled.

"Take me to my bed," Ava ordered.

Navid obeyed, steadying her as she got out of the tub and making sure she didn't fall. They dried themselves off only enough that they weren't leaving a sopping mess with every step, then they exited the bathroom via a different door that Navid had arrived through.

It led directly to her bedroom. With wet hair clinging to her back, she took him by the hand.

"Do you want me?" she asked, her face so close that the tips of their noses were touching.

Navid didn't mean to look down, but he couldn't resist. Partially because he was embarrassed by eye contact with such a beautiful woman, but also partially because he still couldn't believe that a woman's body could be this perfect. It was like they were made to fit together.

"So much." His voice dripped with need, and he felt her entire body shiver in reply.

"Then take me. Normally, I'd make you wear a condom, but you're a virgin, so I know you're clean. Just make sure to pull out when you're about to finish."

And with that, she pulled him down to the bed. He was on top, and she was on bottom, just as he'd always envisioned it.

The kiss was not quite what he'd imagined. He certainly hadn't thought that he would only feel their softness for the first time after having cum all over them, but that is exactly what happened.

She was hungry and demanding, but more than that, she was instructive. She showed him how to take what he wanted, and soon enough, they were struggling together and against one another, reaching for something and basking in the wet heat of one another.

Their bodies writhed together, eager for glorious friction.

But when Navid reached a hand down between them, Ava tensed up. She broke the kiss and looked down, a little worried as she watched what he was doing.

She was afraid that he was trying to guide his cock right into her. She was used to men that rushed straight to the main event, and while that wasn't always a problem, it was when they were as big as Navid.

But he didn't grab his cock and line them up. Instead, he attacked her directly, using his fingers to explore the fullness of her pussy.

"Oh fuck." That was all she could manage as her back arched up from the bed. He mapped her lips, enamored with her folds. He brushed across her clit, testing to see if it broke her just as much as her handjob had broken him.

Soon enough, he was forcing her into another kiss. He wanted to have her moaning gasps all to himself. He wanted to capture her air, to take it within himself. He wanted her to be ruined by pleasure, and for him to steal it all straight from her mouth. Her cries belonged to him tonight.

"... virgin?"

"What?" he gasped, pulling away.

"I said... are you sure... that you're a virgin?" she repeated, almost delirious from the pleasure. She tried to laugh, but it just came out as a groan of bone-deep ecstasy.

Operating by instinct alone, Navid rubbed against her. The length of his cock ran against her lips and clit, back and forth. He pushed her until they were both near the breaking point.

"Can I... can I go in?" he asked.

Now it was her turn to nod violently.

"I'll be gentle."

"I don't give a fuck, just get it in there," she growled, her eyes flashing with such primal need that he couldn't possibly disobey.

With that, he finally pressed into her with the head of his cock. He forced her open, and she groaned from a place deep within herself. Her back arched, and she trembled, but he forced his way in, and she welcomed him.

She was wetter than he thought possible and tighter than he'd ever imagined, but it was the heat that really surprised him. She was like an inferno, engulfing him in a scorching grip that put a handjob in hot water to shame.

A string of obscenities passed from her lips, and he instantly understood just how different this was from the sight of her in her office. She hadn't been truly rocked by pleasure when she'd been fucking that athlete. She'd just been putting on a show for him. Sure, maybe she'd been enjoying the sex, but no more than one enjoyed quickly masturbating to get the urge out of one's system.

But this was something different. The way he was filling her, the way her entire body was wrapping around his cock, it felt transcendental. It was in a category of its own, and he was beyond thankful that he had cum once already. If he hadn't, then he would surely be losing himself right now, on his very first thrust inside her.

"Fuck, I'm already gonna cum," she whimpered. "So thick. How is your cock so fucking thick?"

She babbled, and he kept going. He was over halfway inside her when he finally decided to start fucking her in earnest.

That he didn't go in all the way was fine. This much penetration was more than enough, and as he slowly withdrew and thrust, he found that a rhythm came naturally. She rose to meet him, and she fell back into the bed when he willed it.

He felt the orgasm pass through her. Her muscles clenched around him, flexing almost as if she was breathing. She bit her lip, and her eyes grew glassy. She didn't scream out in pleasure, she simply warbled out a wordless little cry. It hadn't been carefully practiced to drive him wild, it was what yearned to break free of her soul when she was so consumed by pleasure that she couldn't think straight.

"Keep doing that. Don't slow down, don't speed up," she whispered, her voice high and small.

Navid did exactly as she instructed. He obeyed her every order, following the lead of her body. One orgasm rolled into another for her, and he helped her along the way. Because of his size, he was terrified of hurting her, so he used her body as gently as he could.

Everything blended together by the time that he finally lost control. He simply had no choice left but to finish.

"Outside," she gasped. "Do it all over my belly. I want you to cum on my tits."

And that too, Navid obeyed. He pulled his cock out so quickly that it made her gasp and stare right through him, her eyes wide in disbelief. He'd stretched her out, and while she would return to normal, that just meant that he would get to go through all this wonderful agony again next time.

He could have simply stroked himself to completion, but he instead played with her lips and clit once more. Ava spread her legs and they readjusted themselves so that he could even go so far as to fuck the space between her thighs. With her legs up in the air and ankles crossed, he delivered punishing stroke after punishing stroke against her pale skin, the only thought on his mind being how good she was going to look drenched in his cum.

"Cum all over me. I'm begging you."

That was all he needed to hear. In fact, it was all he could bear to hear before he totally lost control and erupted all over his professor once more.

In spite of the fact that he'd already finished once, he still managed to splatter her face with his first spurt. Her heaving tits were covered in ropey strands, a puddle formed on her belly button, and he even ruined her bedding. The pillows got their own fair share, and her hair glistened with his seed.

He kept fucking between her thighs, and he kept cumming all over her. For the third time in three days, Navid was erupting all over his teacher.

"See?" she gasped as she licked her lips and groaned in pleasure. "Aren't you glad that you worked up the courage to join me in the bath?"

Navid could only weakly nod before extricating himself from their complicated embrace. He didn't have an ounce of energy left in him, so he simply collapsed at her side.

"And next time..." she trailed off thoughtfully.

"Next time?" he prompted.

She turned her head to face him. She searched his face, looking exhausted and used in the best way possible.

"Next time, I think you might get a blowjob."