Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank kept fingering and rubbing but didn't let me cum. Every time it got close he backed off until the frustration was so bad I was almost mewling like a hungry kitten. I kept my eyes closed until I felt his hand leave my body and opened them only to see him paying the check. As soon as he'd signed the slip and put his credit card away, he reached down to take my hand pulling me out of the booth behind him as he got up.

No words were spoken as he led me out of the restaurant, and we turned toward his hotel on the sidewalk. I stopped. We were still holding hands. He stopped and turned to me. "My car is the other way," I said to him.

He looked at me for a moment, our eyes gazing into each other's. It's like he was trying to look into my soul. Finally, he said, "And? My hotel room is right other there. What you want and need is a five-minute walk and a short elevator ride away." He paused and looked at me again with that soul searching gaze. He took my other hand so we were facing each other. "Or," he said softly, "you can say goodbye, walk back to your car and go home with your conservative mom and wife image mostly intact." He paused. "But we both know that's not what you want. The entire reason we're here is because you want more than you have. You've confessed to me your darkest desires. You've admitted how unhappy you are and how crazy frustrated you are due to the circumstances of your sex life. You are here because some part of you knew you'd have the opportunity to, at least once, enjoy the kind of sex you've always wondered about; that you've come to crave; that you'll be disappointed about missing if you don't take advantage of this chance. It's a one-time chance... your choice."

I don't know why I did it, but I just stood there. I didn't move to pull away or move toward my car. I was milliseconds from thanking him for lunch and walking away. But before I did that, he leaned in and kissed me. I should have pulled away. He didn't hold me in place. He just leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and as they parted his tongue explored... meeting mine. He had started this, but it was immediately our kiss. His lips crushed onto mine as his arms encircled me and pulled me close, holding me strongly against him. His tongue explored mine, tasting it, and my lips... and my breath. His kiss tasted my soul, and my soul was crying out for far more than a kiss. I kissed him back with passion... and then hunger.

There on that public sidewalk, this man's hands explored just as his kiss did and my breath quickened as he caressed and squeezed my ass, his other hand high between my shoulder blades, keeping my chest pressed against him. The kiss definitely touched my soul and the core of my being. I felt my desire in the middle of my body even as my pussy drooled more juice, soaking through the thong and making the inside of my thighs slick.

Then it was gone. He released me and pushed me a half step back, his hands on my upper arms and his eyes meeting mine again. Without saying a word, he held my one hand and turned to continue walking to his hotel. I didn't pause. I didn't hold back. I let him pull me along. I knew where he was taking me. I knew what he planned to do with me - or at least I thought I did. If this man fucked even one-tenth as good as he kissed, I was in for the afternoon bang of a lifetime.

Frank didn't say a word to me as he led me up to the hotel, opened the door for me, followed me through and took my hand again in the lobby. We walked almost leisurely toward the elevators, and I barely took notice of anyone around us. My body was moving and eager. I was almost vibrating with sexual frustration that was finally going to get some release. My brain was having an argument with itself, and the two voices were screaming to the point where I just ignored all of it and went with this man: This man I had shared some of my most intimate secrets with but whom I'd just met; this man who had just fingered me in a public restaurant and kissed me out on the sidewalk. Me - a married woman! Briefly I felt panic surge through me at the realization that someone who knew me might have seen me outside... or might even work at this hotel and see me here. I panicked about the potential reality of Scott finding out I had been here. I panicked even more at the thought of leaving.

I came back to reality as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. A couple stepped out and we stepped in. The door closed behind us as I watched Frank push the button for his floor. As the elevator rose, he turned to me and pulled me in to another kiss. This time he knotted a hand in my hair at the back of my head, pulling my face against his, not allowing any movement unless he willed it. His other hand was around me, grabbing a handful of my ass, forcing me to grind my crotch forward against his body. I could feel his growing erection pushing through his pants against my belly and thought about it thrusting into me even as his tongue was thrusting into my mouth. I moaned at the thought. The elevator dinged for our floor.

Still holding me by the handful of hair, Frank guided me out of the elevator and down the hall to his room. He didn't let go even when he reached into his pocket with his other hand to pull out his keycard and unlock his room door. He didn't let go as he pushed the door open and used that handful of my hair to guide me into the room. I walked in, my heart beating a hundred miles an hour, and stopped when I felt my hair being tugged. He closed and locked the door behind us and then turned me to him again. I breathed in deeply, my mind registering the fact that I was a married woman in another man's hotel room. I was there to get fucked and it was only a small piece of my kinkiest fantasies.

Frank kissed me again. This time he unleashed his passion and his own hunger. As his handful of my hair continued to control me and hold me in place, his other hand unbuttoned my blouse as our tongues swirled. That same hand unzipped my skirt and pushed it down my hips until it fell. That same hand deftly unhooked my bra. And then he released my hair, forcing me against the wall by pinning his mouth to mine, forcing his tongue against mine and mashing my head back so I could get away or move. With both hands he pushed my blouse back and my bra forward. They fell to the floor. My skirt was already pooled around my ankles, and he quickly pushed my soaked thong down to join it. He reached back to get the handful of my hair again and pulled me from the wall without breaking our kiss. I felt like we were sharing a heartbeat and breathing the same hot air. I stepped out of my shoes as he led me to the bed, and he only let go of me to push me down on my back.

I landed there... my legs closed demurely even as I lay naked before him. His eyes took in my flesh as I looked up at him. He began to very slowly unbuckle his belt as he said, "Play with yourself. I want to see your hands on your pussy."

Masturbate? Here? In front of him? There was no way. Not even my husband Scott had ever seen me play with my pussy. Even as I had those thoughts of denial, my hands moved, seemingly of their own volition, between my legs. How had my legs gotten spread? And so far? Frank had a clear view of my neatly trimmed pussy - the pussy I had trimmed for him - as with one hand I circled my clit with my fingers and with the other hand I pushed two fingers into my wetness. "Good girl," he said with a grin. "Now make that pussy cum while I get undressed."

Oh my god, but I did it. I was hungry to do it. I wanted him to see me orgasm; to hear my moans; to see my body writhe with pleasure. I closed my eyes as I pleasured myself and could hear sounds of him undressing behind the wet sounds of my squishy sex. I could feel the orgasm building as I heard his clothes hitting the floor and when the sounds stopped, and I thought he might be naked, I opened my eyes and raised my head to look at him. I saw his muscled chest... his tight abs... his trimmed pubes... and his half-erect cock that was already bigger than Scott's. It was bigger than my college boyfriend's had been. And those were the only two cocks I'd ever had. His cock looked like I could stack my hands on it, one above the other, and have some room left. His balls looked heavy and full and were perfectly smooth. A small drop of precum pooled at the tip of his length as he watched me masturbate. And I watched as he reached for his own length, taking it in hand and giving it a few gentle strokes... and then my orgasm exploded through me. I felt my stomach and thighs quiver as my pussy pulsed and spasmed and my eyes rolled back in my head. It couldn't have been better except if I had been full of a hard cock.

When my orgasm passed and I could look toward Frank again, he wasn't there. Then I looked lower and realized he was on his knees at the foot of the bed, his face mere inches from my sex. His hands touched me on the insides of both my thighs and I moved as he pushed. He forced my legs apart and then pushed them back, spreading me wide and opening my pussy to his view... to his hands... to his tongue... to his cock. Whatever he wanted. With that act of his forcing my legs open we both knew that my pussy was his to use as he saw fit. The invitation couldn't have gotten any wider.

I wanted to watch him eat me and kept watching as he lowered his face into me. I felt his hot breath on the inside of one thigh and then his even hotter tongue on the inside of the other. I moaned as he teased me, licking my flesh and breathing my scent, even as his tongue slowly got closer to my sex. Finally, I felt it as he ran his tongue along the crease between my left thigh and my left pussy lip. From down low to the top of my trimmed pubis, and across, and back down on the other side, between my right pussy lip and my right thigh. With my legs pushed high and wide, he licked between my fuck hole and my puckered backdoor and made another circle around my pussy with his tongue.

The next time he got to the bottom his tongue strayed further and I felt the hot moisture of it tickle across my asshole. I nearly squealed and jumped slightly. His strong hands had moved to my hips, and they held me in place. I kept my legs spread as high and far apart as I could to give him full access. I wanted anything and everything he planned to do with me... or to me. I felt his tongue probing my ass, spreading my wetness as he added the moisture of his saliva to it.

And then heaven... as his tongue traveled straight up the length of my slit, not penetrating me at all but splitting me evenly and putting enough pressure on my erect buzzing clit as he licked over it to make my entire body jerk with the sensation. And then he licked back down... and then up... and then I just laid my head back and released myself to the pleasure he was giving me. He licked and nibbled and sucked and fingered my pussy through two orgasms and somewhere along the way added a finger that he pushed into my ass.

When the second orgasm had finished rolling through me and I was catching my breath I felt him move away and when I opened my eyes he was standing at the foot of the bed. He extended a hand to me and I took it, going with it as he pulled me up to a sitting position and then to standing with him at the foot of the bed. We embraced. I felt his hard cock pressing against me, the precum smearing on my belly as I tasted myself off his lips and tongue. I could smell the aroma of my pussy in his mustache and goatee. It was intoxicating. I found myself kissing him as if I had been dying of thirst and only my own pussy juice could prevent dehydration. I licked his lips and savored his facial hair. I couldn't get enough of my own taste.

Once again with a handful of my hair he broke our kiss and directed me to my knees. He sat on the bed, his cock pointing up and straight at my face. He laid back, pulling me between his knees and forcing my face toward his manhood. He pulled me closer even though he didn't have to. I wanted to taste that beautiful cock so bad my mouth was watering. As bad as I wanted it, he wasn't giving me a choice. He was in total control as he led me forward, pulling my mouth toward his length. For barely an instant I thought about Scott and cheating on him... and then the thought flashed in my head that I wished he was here; here to watch me suck this other man's cock; here to see me naked acting like a purely sexual animal; here to see me get fucked.

With those thoughts on my mind, I opened my mouth wide and welcomed the throbbing cock in front of me onto my tongue. It was thicker than Scott's. It was longer than Scott's. I could barely reach around it and strained my jaw opening my mouth wide enough to get it in. I could only suck about the top two or three inches and made sure I drooled enough saliva along it that I had lubrication for my hands to stroke what I couldn't suck. I had watched enough porn at that point to know how to make it easier for me and better for him. I did my best to suck his cock like I'd seen so many porn actresses do. I felt his manhood throb on my tongue with every beat of his heart and I heard him moan as he appreciated my oral attentions. Every now and then he'd use that handful of hair to push my mouth hard down on his length... gagging me... making it impossible to breath as his cockhead blocked the opening of my throat. He held me there until he saw my nostrils flare as I searched for more air, not finding it until he released that pressure and let me move enough to breath.

Pulling me off his cock by my hair, he guided me down his shaft and I heard, "Don't forget my balls." I kept stroking his shaft with one hand as I dipped my head as he directed, licking and sucking his smooth balls, feeling them move under my tongue and knowing they were full of the hot sperm I wanted him to release. I sucked his balls back and forth, licking each as it was held in my mouth, and then moved back up to the top of his cock as his hand pulled my head. I opened wide and he pushed my face back down on his length, gagging me once again and somehow... I didn't care. My pussy throbbed at being used this way. My mouth was just another hot wet orifice he was using to pleasure his cock and it was what I wanted; what I craved and needed. Being honest with myself, what I had come to lunch with him hoping for.

Just when I thought I might be getting him close to orgasm he pulled me off his cock. He sat up and pulled me up, turning me and pushing me back down on my back on the bed. With one hand holding me in place, my head on top of his handful of my hair, he used his other hand to grab me under my knee. He lifted that knee, opening my legs and pushing that one back. The position angled my pussy up and I moaned as we both watched him position his cock, aiming it at my wet opening. I moaned deeper at the first touch of his dripping cockhead against my still erect clit. He rubbed it back and forth... up and down... sliding his shaft between my lips and making it slick with my juices.

"Please..." I heard a soft voice say. And then I realized it was mine.

"What?" he said. He never stopped moving his cock against me.

"Please..." I murmured again.

He kept rubbing that cock against me. I wanted it inside me so bad. "Tell me what you want," he said.

I shook my head. I couldn't actually say the words. I was already doing everything I shouldn't. I couldn't possibly ASK this man to fuck me, could I? Once again, the image of Scott popped into my head. I envisioned him sitting in a chair off to the side, watching, his much smaller cock in his hand. I felt the flush and rush of certain power and with my eyes locked onto Frank's I clearly said, "Please fuck me! I need your cock in me."

With a grin he dipped his hips, lining up his cock with my so-ready wet opening and he just barely pushed the first inch into me. Even that inch was thicker than anything I had experienced in the past, half again as thick as my husband's cock. I closed my eyes and imagined Scott in that chair watching as I gave my pussy to Frank. I reveled in the feeling of it and moaned out my pleasure as Frank withdrew his cockhead and then pushed in again... giving me a bit more. Back out... and then back in... back out... and then back in. After five or six strokes he was deeper in me than any cock had ever been, and I could feel the stretch in my pussy.

"Yessssss!" the word hissed out of me on top of a moan. "Fuck my pussy."

"No," Frank said suddenly, stopping all motion. He was still holding me down by my hair and had my leg held up high, my pussy pushed open wide. I panicked at the thought that he was going to stop fucking me and looked him in the eye to see what he meant. "Married women who fuck other men don't have a pussy except when they give it to their husband. If you want more... you need to ask me to fuck your cheating married cunt."

What?! My mind screamed. Such a dirty word. It sounded so slutty and pornographic. It sounded exactly like what I wanted. "Fuck my cheating married cunt then," I said to him. "Fuck it. Use it. Pound me full of your cock."

I watched as the grin spread on his face and he let go of my hair. Using that hand, he grasped me behind my other knee and pushed my legs as far apart as they would go. He pushed my knees until they were almost touching the bed on either side of me. My pussy was angled up just perfect for him to keep spearing that long thick shaft into me time and time again. He changed the angle of his hips, and I felt his cock hitting me just right inside... and I came again. He moaned as my cunt squeezed his length, milking him, begging for his cum. He pulled out when my orgasm had passed and used his hold on my legs to roll me over. I found myself laying on my belly and briefly wondered what he wanted. Scott and I made love so much in the missionary position or with me on top (commonly called cowgirl) that I wasn't sure what was coming next.

Frank made it clear as he grabbed my hips and pulled them up, forcing me onto my knees and elbows. I felt his cock lining up and pushing into me again. The depth of penetration felt even deeper in this doggy style position and the strength of his pounding into me, even as his hands pulled my hips back against his every thrust, made me fall forward so my shoulders where on the bed. I was a mess of blubbering flesh as he fucked me hard and fast, deeper than I'd ever felt. The orgasms crashed through me one after another and he never relented. He... just... kept.... fucking... me.

Then his strokes slowed slightly, and I felt his hand tangle in my hair, pulling my head up... and up... and up until I was on my hands and knees and then just my knees. He twisted my head so he could put his mouth at my ear. "Do you want my cum in your mouth or in your cunt?" he asked me softly.

I opened my mouth to answer and only got out, "I..." before he slammed his cock into me so hard it pushed the air out of my lungs.

"I..." and another slam. I moaned. He was fucking me so hard I couldn't even speak.

"I..." and another slam. I moaned.

"Fuck it," I heard him say and his hand left my hair, returning to my hip and that hard, fast, pounding fuck I was so enjoying returned. I could feel his cock spearing into the center of my being. My pussy was dripping and I'd cum so many times I had lost count. I had gone from trying to be anything resembling a faithful wife to being a cum hungry slut who welcomed this man's cock into my cheating cunt. I SO wished Scott was there to see it!

I heard a growl behind me and felt Frank's cock swell even more as his thrusts slowed... a slam... and another... and another... and then he was buried fully inside me, held deep and I could feel the searing heat of his thick semen being spit against my cervix. A hard pulse, and again and again... and maybe six or seven big pulses of hot thick cum fired into my depths, right at the opening of my womb. I panicked at the thought that I might get pregnant and then reveled in the absolute sluttiness of that potential reality. How depraved does a married women have to be to relish the possibility of getting pregnant as the result of being used like a fuck toy?