Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the thrusts began again... very slowly. Frank sawed his cock back and forth, stirring his cum inside me... and then he was gone. He pulled me around by my hair and put me face to face with his cock as it softened. "Clean me," he said, pulling my face to his cock. I opened my mouth wide and took in his length, only half hard and still bigger than Scott's. It was covered with the slime of his cum and my pussy juice and the cumslut in me loved it. I sucked and licked his cock clean with a gusto, expressing my hunger for the act and my appreciation to him for making me do it.

After just a few moments, although his cock was absolutely clean of anything but my saliva, he turned me around and put me on my back. Hold my hair/head with one hand, he used the other to dip two fingers into my cunt, pulling out gobs of his cum and bringing them to my mouth. I smiled, said, "Thank you," as I looked up at him and opened my mouth to accept the treat. I sucked and licked his fingers clean, and he repeated the process maybe ten or twelve times.

As we both caught our breath and calmed down, he released my hair and told me to go get a shower to get cleaned up. He watched me as I did so, complimenting me on my body and my eagerness to please. Once I was dried off, he watched me get dressed but told me no when I reached for the thong. He said it was his now. I waited while he showered quickly and got dressed. He walked me down to my car and I once again wondered if anyone who knew me might have seen me in the hotel or on the sidewalk, holding hands with this man. If someone had seen us going in and then coming out, they'd have known about the time and what I'd been doing. What else would a married woman do with a man, not her husband, in a hotel?

At my car Frank gathered me in his arms and pulled me into a deep embrace, kissing me passionately and complimenting me on embracing my fantasies... at least a couple of them. Then he said, "So I'll see you at the restaurant at the same time tomorrow." It wasn't a question... and I was delighted to not argue.