Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 03

Story Info
Melissa's husband confesses his fantasies.
5.4k words
4.63
27.5k
37

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackmailed and Controlled, Pt 3

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years of age, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs. If you haven't read part one and part two of this storyline, it's highly recommended that you do before reading this part. They all build on each other.

- - - - - - - - - -

After Sean was gone, while Frank was in the shower, I laid back and spread my legs comfortably. Frank had told me to come join him in the shower in five or ten minutes and I found myself doing as I was told. A small voice in the back of my head said I shouldn't be here... that I shouldn't be doing any of this... and certainly that I shouldn't just do as I was told by a man I'd only met (in person) the day before. That voice was easily drowned out by the throbbing I felt in my abdomen, flowing up from my well-fucked pussy. I reminded myself, as I delved my fingers into my sex to stir and scoop up Sean's cum, bringing the delicious sticky mess to my mouth so I could suck my fingers clean, that Frank had taught me my pussy was no longer such. When I was with Scott, my husband, it was a "pussy," but when I was with Frank, or any other man (or men?) from now on, it was a cheating cunt. Relishing the thought, I finger-fucked myself more, scooping out some of Sean's cum and feeding myself until I couldn't get anymore out of my hot hole. With a naughty thought I realized that I could feel stickiness between my butt cheeks too and realized Frank's cum might be running out of my backdoor. I reached farther between my legs and scooped up what was there, bringing it to my mouth and sucking my fingers clean... licking them and making sure I got every drop. It felt like such a dirty thing to do, it made me feel like a complete slut and I loved that feeling. I had been craving it for months and Frank was helping me discover all the aspects of it.

"Melissa?" Frank's voice called from the shower. "Come join me."

I was probably a bit more eager than I should have been as I got out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom, opening the shower door and stepping in with him. He was covered in soapy lather and the steam was thick inside the shower enclosure. I moved closer to him, putting my arms around his waist and looking up at him for direction. He smiled down at me and we kissed. It was almost soft and loving at first, but that only lasted a moment. Soon the kiss became what I expected: Frank crushed his mouth onto mine, his tongue reaching into my mouth, seeking mine, swirling with it, controlling the kiss. My breath accelerated and my heart rate increased as he grabbed my ass in both hands and pulled my body hard against his. My nipples were still erect and I could feel them moving in the lather-matted hair of his upper abdomen.

I felt one of his hands leave my ass and move up my back, caressing my skin even as it held me hard against him, up my spine, to my neck and up into my hair. I knew what was coming and moaned when his fingers knotted in the hair at the back of my head, securing me in a grip I had come to love. He used that handful of my hair as a handle to guide me and control me and, even now, that pull on my hair made my pussy juice. He used that handle to pull my face from his, breaking our kiss and looking me in the eye. "Rinse me," he commanded. "Make sure you're satisfied with my cleanliness and then get on your knees. I want to feel your mouth and throat."

I almost mewled at the thought of doing what he said. I stepped away only far enough to examine his body, turning him in the water as necessary to make sure all the lather was sluiced from his skin. I caressed him as the skin was exposed, lather free, making sure the soap was indeed all gone and feeling what I'd come to enjoy so much. His chest and abs were covered in down-soft hair that was dark with only bits of gray here and there. I let my hands travel down his abs to his manhood, finding him semi-erect and soap free. I reached farther to caress and massage his balls, hearing him moan, and reaching farther to make sure all the soap was gone from between his legs. Releasing my hold on his cock, knowing I was going to enjoy it more before long, I turned him and made sure there was no soap on his back, his butt cheeks or between them. Since he had just finished fucking my back door, I assumed there was no shyness involved with his and caressed my fingers across him there, making sure there was no soap - and I was rewarded by a soft moan for my efforts.

Turning him again, I looked up at him with my hands on his hips and said, "I think you're soap free."

He smiled down at me and said, "Excellent," once again reaching for that hair-handle he liked on the back of my head and pushing down to put me on my knees. He didn't have to push hard because that's where I wanted to be: on my knees, my mouth and throat pleasuring his cock, being used like the cum hungry slut I learned to be with him.

Properly positioned on my knees before him, I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and welcomed the warmth of his cockhead onto it. He was quickly growing from semi-erect to fully erect and I realized how much I enjoyed the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth. With one of my hands on his hip to steady myself, I caressed and massaged his balls with my other hand, opening my mouth and throat as best I could to suck and lick his length as he held my head and thrust back and forth, fucking my mouth.

I heard him moan with pleasure as I relaxed myself, feeling his cockhead press past the confines of my mouth, stretching my throat. Together we pushed that swollen knob farther, grinding it in as if he was grinding his cock into my pussy. His hand on the back of my head pulled me harder as his hips pushed forward, and even as my body rebelled, seeking air as I gagged and convulsed, I pulled him in with both my hands on his hips. Even as my vision started to blacken at the edges from lack of oxygen, I pushed my face harder and farther onto his length. I wanted him to know I was his to use as he saw fit.

I felt the pull on the back of my head as he lifted me away from his cock and my lungs expanded with air as I breathed deeply... and then he forced me back down, his cock going straight into my throat and blocking my airway again. I gagged around his length, my nostrils flaring with the need to breath in and out and ignored both as I pushed my mouth harder onto him, displaying my willingness and desire to simply be his fuck toy.

He pulled me off again and held me away, turning my face up to his, looking me in the eye. I felt his hand pulling me up to my feet and even as I stood up I reached for his now steely hard manhood. He turned me, forcing my back against the shower wall, kissing me again as his hands reached down and around, below my hips, cupping my ass. I put my hands around his neck, surrendering to whatever it was that he wanted.

I was surprised when he lifted me but I spread my legs wide, opening the invitation to him to use my pussy some more; in truth, begging him to give me some more fucking. He didn't disappoint, lifting me as I held onto his neck, my spread legs going around his waist, and his hands lowering me slowly as his cock bobbed with the beat of his heart beneath my slick open sex. I felt the swollen knob of his length at my entrance and moaned. He lowered me slowly, almost frustratingly so, until the crown of his manhood had just penetrated me... and then he dropped me onto his cock. Practically my whole bodyweight forced itself down, pushing my pussy onto his cock, caught between his body and the shower wall, stopping when I was hanging on his hard length like it was a clothes hook and I was a garment hung on it.

I don't think it was possible for him to achieve any deeper penetration, but I would have welcomed it if he could. I wanted to give him all of me and make sure he wasn't disappointed in any way. With my legs wrapped around his waist and my ankles locked behind his back I did what I could to help him as he lifted and dropped me, thrusting his hips in counterpoint, fucking me hard and deep against the shower wall. His lips met mine in another crushing kiss as he expressed his hunger through his lips and tongue. His cock stabbed into me over and over again and my only regret was that there was only one man using me. My pussy was full and in ecstasy as his shaft stretched me, his length flowing precum into me, my pussy hungry to feel him cum again.

Even as Frank jackhammered me against the shower wall, pummeling my pussy (to my delight), I realized that I wanted to feel him releasing his cum into me again. I had felt it yesterday and even in my ass early this afternoon. The realization was that I had never felt my husband cum into me. Obviously he had; we had two sons. But I had never FELT it. I knew Scott was cumming when his facial expressions, moans and groans and body language said so, not because I could actually feel his cum being fired into me or his cock pulsing as he did. When Frank came into me I could feel every inch of his cock as he spasmed and pulsed. I could feel the hot liquid searing of his cum as it flooded out of him and against my cervix, scalding my vaginal walls. I realized that I wanted to feel that again... and again and again.

He didn't disappoint me and I hoped I didn't disappoint him. His pace and movements changed and I could feel that he was keeping his cock deeper in me, moving less than an inch at a time, keeping his cockhead fully buried in my cunt. His moans changed and I felt the grip he had on my ass get tighter. I knew what was coming.

"Yes," I hissed in his ear. "Cum in me. I need it. Fuck my cunt full." Thoughts of my wimp husband filled my head as I felt Frank's cock swell and begin that wonderful pulsing that lead to the spasms that led to... gahhhhhh... that delicious feeling of his hot cum jetting into me; shot after shot of his thick hot load splattering into me... and I could feel that heat spreading. I envisioned his sperm spreading into me, seeking to fertilize me. The idea that this illicit rendezvous might result in me being pregnant only enflamed me more. I wanted another load of cum inside me... another in addition to his... more... and more. In my mind I saw myself spread on a bed with a line of men waiting their turn to fill my cheating cunt with their potent ejaculate. I came on his length as that thought danced in my mind, my vaginal muscles contracting around his spitting manhood, milking out every drop of his load.

When our mutual climax had passed, he very carefully lifted me, allowing his softening cock to fall out of my pussy and then setting me down gently so I didn't slip as I stood on the wet shower floor. Without a thought I reached between my legs, cupping my hand to catch his cum as it flowed out of me, bringing it to my lips and giving him a show as I licked and sucked his cum off my palm. He smiled as he watched and said, "That's a good girl. Don't let it go to waste." Happy to have made him proud, I repeated the process until I could get no more of his cum out of myself.

I realized it wasn't just pure sex when I felt him move me into the shower of hot water and begin to lather me up. "You're such a good little kitten," he said as he cleaned me. "It's only right that I make sure you're appreciated."

"Thank you," I whispered. This was a part of him I hadn't seen. As he washed my body, I thought back over my experiences with him and so much of what he'd shared in our email conversations, and I realized that while he would push me to be the ultimate cum slut, treating me like a fuck toy to be used, he'd also always expressed his responsibility to make sure his toy was taken care of; treated with appreciation; not abused.

When I was clean he directed me to clean him and we dried off together. I got dressed at the same time he did and he walked me back to my car. At my car he pulled me into a strong embrace, kissing me passionately, as if tasting my soul. When the kiss broke he said, "Tomorrow is my last day here on this trip." He saw the look of disappointment on my face and quickly continued. "But I'll be back in four days." I brightened at the knowledge that he'd be back. "So," he said, "tomorrow I'll see you for lunch again. Right here... at noon this time. Understood?"

"Yes," I nodded and smiled, reaching up to kiss him again. "I look forward to it."

"Me too," he said and gave me a final kiss. As I drove away, I wondered what he would do new or different the next day.

My drive home was uneventful and as I pulled into our driveway, I saw that Sean's car was there. I felt a moment of panic knowing that he had pictures and video from the afternoon on his phone. The part of me that panicked fought with the part of me that reveled in the naughty nature of that reality. Ultimately, I realized there was nothing I could do about it, or whatever he chose to do, so I'd have to deal with whatever came my way.

Going in through the kitchen door I listened to the house and realized the Sean and both my sons, Todd (the older) and Erick were all in the basement. It sounded like they were playing video games. With Scott on travel for another few weeks, my sons were the only other house occupants I needed to worry about, and even then, only occasionally. At the open door to the basement I called down, "I'm home, boys!" and then decided to get myself a glass of wine while I put dinner together. As I was opening the bottle I heard steps coming up from the basement and heard Sean's voice.

"Hello again," he said with a hint of smirk in his tone. "It's good to see you... dressed."

Part of me was angry. How dare this little (he wasn't little at all) snot speak to me like this in my kitchen! What if my sons overhead him? Another part of me was enjoying the fresh memories of sucking and fucking him and then I realized he had his phone in his hand. I hadn't said anything as he moved closer and held out his phone so I could see the screen. It was silently playing a video and in that video you could clearly see me taking his cock into my mouth and throat. "But I'd rather see you like this again," he said. My pussy gushed and I wondered how soon it would happen. Whether or not I'd let this young man use me again wasn't a question. The only real question was when.

"Not here," I said defensively. "The boys might hear."

"You don't need to worry about that," Sean said with a grin. "I'll keep your secret... for now." I cringed slightly at the 'for now' part but let it pass as I considered the reality of being able to enjoy him again in the near future. Sean leaned a little closer, and his hand reached out to rub my pussy through my clothing as he said, "Frank already told me what time to be at the hotel tomorrow. I'm looking forward to enjoying you in every way."

I wondered what 'in every way' meant and then decided I really didn't care. Doing my best to not feel panicked and reminded myself that I needed to act normally while I was home. Still, no one else was around at the moment so I leaned toward him and humped my pussy toward the pressure of his hand. "I look forward to it too," I said, looking him in the eye with a naughty grin on my face.

He smiled big and turned toward the basement stairs, putting his phone in his pocket. At the top of the basement stairs, before he started down, he turned his head to look at me over his shoulder and added, "And I'm bringing friends." He smirked, turned and went back to his friends, my sons, and their video games. As he went back down the stairs I turned to putting dinner together, my mind full of the next day's possibilities. When dinner was ready I let the boys know and Sean left as Erik started putting out dishes. Todd poured drinks for he and his brother and refreshed my glass of wine. Life was normal for the evening... except for the fact that I could still feel how used my pussy was and my sons' guest had been responsible for depositing two loads of cum into me earlier that day. I could feel myself smearing on the seat as I thought about what the next day might hold. Sean and... friends?

Later that evening when my husband Scott called he could easily tell that I was distracted. While I was talking to him my fingers were once again in my now constantly horny pussy and my mind was replaying two days of being used and pleasured. I was imagining what would happen the next day. I could barely contain my moans as I fingered myself and listened to Scott's mundane talk about his training day.

His sharp tone snapped me back to the call. "Melissa! Are you even listening to me? What's going on there?"

"Noth... nothing," I stammered out. "I guess I just let my mind wander a little bit."

"Based on the noises you were making," he said, "I'd have sworn you were either masturbating or had a friend over between your legs."

I snorted. "Yeah," I replied, "like that would happen." I had never masturbated in front of him so as far as I knew, he didn't know how often I played with myself. And surely he didn't think I'd actually cheat on him? I mean... yes, I had but he had no way of knowing that.

"What?" he asked. "You wouldn't masturbate? Or play with someone else?"

"Either one," I replied, but I didn't stop stirring my fingers in my wetness.

"I'm not sure I believe you," he said quietly. His voice sounded like he didn't want to say it but was trying to be honest. It struck me hard enough emotionally that I actually stopped playing with myself and concentrated on the call.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him.

He took a moment to gather his thoughts before replying. "Well," he said, "being away has made me aware of missing you and that focus has made me realize how much intimacy we don't have." He paused before continuing. "I guess I just kind of assumed that you might be relieving any desires you have through masturbation..." He paused and I heard him sigh. "And I guess it wouldn't surprise me much if you were relieving those needs with someone else."

I took in what he said, absorbing his meaning and his tone. He didn't sound like it would be the end of the world if I was playing with someone else. How to ask him that without sounding too eager for it? Or admitting that it had already happened?

"Your tone is kind of scaring me," I said as my opening.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because you don't sound like it would be the end of the world, or our marriage, if I was relieving those needs with someone else," I said. And before he could say anything I quickly continued with, "But you're not wrong about the lack of sex in our relationship and yes, my needs being untended to."

There was a long pause on his end so I filled the void. "And I have lied to you," I said. "I am laying here masturbating because I'm horny out of my mind." I held my breath as I waited for his response.

I heard a big sigh from him before he said anything, but while I was waiting I put my fingers back in my pussy. It was still warm and throbbing and seemed to have been, non-stop, since the first time Frank touched it the day before. Finally, Scott spoke. "If we're confessing things here," he said, "then I have one too." There was another long pause but I didn't want to say anything for fear of making him change his mind about whatever it was he was about to say. "I guess I've been assuming that you've been tending to your own needs and while I've been away I have wondered if you were having an affair." There was another pause and his voice was full of shame when he continued. "And at some point the idea of you having an affair... excited me."

"What!?" I nearly shouted into the phone. If I hadn't been so close to orgasm at that point I'd have probably stopped playing with myself just out of shock. But I was SO close and this conversation was helping it. "You think I've been fucking someone else and the idea of that turns you on?"

12