Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused and his voice was still full of shame when he replied. "Well... I mean... I've got some needs too and mine haven't necessarily been taken care of at home either. So when I have to relieve myself, I used to think about us having sex... but somewhere along the way it became me watching you have sex."

I made my voice seem caring although my orgasm was nearly on me and I was having a hard time breathing normally. I didn't slow down at all, plunging three fingers in and out of my wetness, rubbing my clit with my palm on ever stroke into my depths. "So you like the idea of me having sex with another man?" I asked. "That's nothing to be ashamed of," I said quickly. "It's probably a pretty common fantasy." My orgasm was RIGHT there on the edge.

He sighed again but his voice was stronger, I guess because I hadn't condemned him for what he'd said. "Man... men..." he said. "My favorite masturbation fantasy now is watching you fuck, seeing you enjoy it and watching you have orgasm after orgasm as whoever it is gives you what I haven't been."

I came at that point and didn't hold back. My moans and groans of pleasure were obvious to him as he listened to me cum. I almost dropped the phone as my head fell back and my eyes closed involuntarily, the climax crashing through my entire being as my pussy clenched at my penetrating fingers. He was completely silent as he listened, not speaking until my breathing had almost returned to normal, but I hadn't stopped fingering myself at all.

"That sounded like a pretty good orgasm," he said, and I'd have sworn I heard a smile on his face.

"It was a pretty good one," I confirmed, a smile on my own face. "But not the best one I'm going to have tonight." I felt naughty saying that to him. He had never watched me masturbate, nor I him, and here I was essentially having a variation of phone sex with my husband.

"Oh?" he asked. The smile on his face was obvious now in his tone.

"And you should join me," I said, embracing my naughty side. "Get your cock out and start stroking." I felt like a slut; even more of a slut than I did while I'd been spit-roasted by Frank and Sean earlier that afternoon. I had never said the word 'cock' to my husband and here I was demanding he stroke his while I continued to finger myself. "Get your cock out and get yourself a good orgasm while I share a little fantasy of my own then."

"Okay," he said and I heard some rustling. I realized it was him taking his pants off when his voice came back. "I have my penis in my hand and I'm pretty hard."

"No," I said, taking control of him. "Call it a cock. Stroke your cock for me."

"Mmmm," I heard him moan slightly. "Okay, love... my COCK is in my hand and I'm hard and stroking."

I renewed the energy of my fingers fucking my cunt as I talked to him. "Is your cock leaking yet?" I asked. I didn't give him a chance to answer. "I bet it is. That precum is so delicious," I said. "So slick and smeary... and tasty. You should try it," I said. He didn't say anything so I pushed the issue. "Do it," I told him. "If you're stroking your cock, then there's precum on your hand... probably on your fingers. Taste them. Lick yourself off your fingers."

"Um..." he hesitated.

"Do it now," I said forcefully, "or I'll hang up and you won't hear how good I cum again."

I heard movement and sounds on his end of the call. I realized it was the sound of him licking his fingers. I was almost surprised when he said, "You're right... it's kind of sweet."

I giggled. "It is, isn't it? From now on you will never let it go to waste. You'll lick up any extra you produce when you're masturbating. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he replied, and I could hear his voice getting tight.

"Are you close to cumming already?" I asked him.

"Yes," he replied hesitantly.

"Oh, no," I said. "You are NOT to cum until I do. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Now listen to me carefully," I said as I continued finger-fucking my cunt. "I'm laying here completely naked with my legs spread wide. This morning I shaved my pussy and I've got three fingers in it now." I heard a moan from his end. "Don't you dare cum yet," I said. I heard something like an acknowledgement from him so I kept going. "This afternoon I took time off work and went to a hotel." He moaned again. "I spent the afternoon with two men, both of whom are hung better than you." I heard another moan from him as my orgasm grew closer again. "I sucked both of their cocks like a hungry slut and had to learn to deepthroat them since their cocks were so long."

"I am so close," he said, sounding desperate for his orgasm.

"Then slow your strokes," I ordered. "If you cum before I do, it'll be months before you see my pussy again."

"Okay," he said, sounding defeated. I realized he was completely compliant and willing to do what I ordered. It was a delicious feeling.

"When they were done taking turns in my throat," I continued, "they both fucked me.. bare. I rode them and took them doggy style and before they were done with me I had one in my pussy while the other fucked my ass." I heard Scott gasp on the other end of the line and his moans made it clear that he was cumming. It turned me on in a huge way, but it was even more exciting because he had also just given me a reason to punish him by denying him sex for however long I decided.

"Oh, no," I said as he stroked himself through the orgasm, "did my baby just cum without permission?" I paused while his climax completed and then said, "For shame. Oh, well. I guess you just won't get any of this delicious pussy for a while." I held the phone down near my sex and let him listen to the squishy sound my fingers made as I plunged them in and out of my wetness. "If you behave yourself when you get home, I'll let you watch the next time I enjoy my playmates. Would you like that?"

There was a pause as he recovered his breathing. "Yes," he finally said, "But this is all just fantasy right?"

"Eat your cum off your hand," I ordered him, ignoring his question. I could tell he was hesitant because he didn't say anything. I pushed the issue. "Do it," I said in a firm voice. "Let me hear you sucking your fingers clean." There was more silence... and then I heard what sounded like him doing as he was told. "That's it," I said. "Suck and lick all that cum off your hand and tell me how it tastes."

After some more slurping noises he said, "It's not as sweet as my precum, but I guess it's not as bad as I expected."

"Very good," I said in an approving tone. "From now on you'll always eat your cum. Do you understand?" He didn't answer me immediately so I raised my voice some. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said, with that sound of shame back in his voice.

"Oh, it's nothing to be ashamed of," I said in a softer tone. "You'll enjoy eating your cum from me," I said, "and think how much more pussy you'll get if I know you're always making your own reward."

"I guess," he said. Now his voice was full of hesitation and shame. I realized that I didn't care. I was enjoying this control over him and I very much looked forward to exercising that control in person. It was time to end this call so I could focus on pleasuring myself some more but I had to leave him with something.

"As to your question about whether or not this is all just fantasy..." I said.

He said, "Yes?" and I'd have sworn his voice sounded hopeful.

"Is it?" I asked him and then hung up the phone. My next orgasm crashed through me then as I pictured him sitting obediently in a chair in the corner of a hotel room watching Frank and Sean and whoever else they brought along fucking me and using me like a common cum slut. It made the thought only more exciting that Scott would have to watch one of our son's friends fuck me and fill me with his potent load. When they were done with me, as long as Frank said it was okay, I'd make Scott eat all the cum out of me... off of me... wherever they deposited it, and I realized that was the only thought more exciting than having those men use me however they saw fit.

12