Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 04

Story Info
Melissa's first gangbang is enjoyed and recorded.
9k words
4.75
44k
46

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackmailed and Controlled, Pt 4

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years of age, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs. If you haven't read part one through three of this storyline, it's highly recommended that you do before reading this part. They all build on each other.

Please remember to vote and feel free to comment or send feedback. I try to respond to all emails.

- - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, I was wide awake before the alarm clock ever went off. Though I never slept in the nude when Scott was home, I had slept naked, falling asleep with my fingers toying in my wetness and waking up from a dream about being spit-roasted that left me horny again... or rather still. I resisted the temptation to finger myself to orgasm, consciously making the decision to let my desires build until I was with Frank and Sean and whoever else Sean was bringing later that afternoon.

As I got into the shower my stomach felt like it was full of butterflies. I was nervous and scared about who Sean was bringing, all too aware that he might just have been teasing me. Part of me hoped so... and a deeper part of me desperately hoped not. Frank was doing exactly what I'd hoped he would do when I first emailed him: He was guiding me down a path of experience toward total open sluttiness. It was a path I didn't have the courage to travel on my own, but I was loathe to tell him 'no' and he was taking full advantage of that. I would say he 'forced' me into all of the wonderful sexual experiences I had enjoyed, but in my heart, I knew the truth: I could say no and put a stop to everything at any time. Truth be told, I didn't want to stop and even when circumstances scared hell out of me, I wanted more; I wanted dirtier; I wanted sluttier. I reveled in being a pure sexual animal who took everything and served on demand. I would be just bratty enough that Frank would have to manhandle me... "force" me... control me and push me to be obedient to his commands. Being honest about it with myself, he was pushing me to be what I wanted to be; I just needed some false denial in my own head.

Before getting out of the shower I made sure to shave my pussy smooth again and rubbed lotion onto it up after I was dry. Scott had never seen me with a shaven pussy, and I was looking forward to seeing his reaction when he got home. It would be in the same moment when I told him that he was never getting my pussy again unless it was after I'd been fucked by another man. I had decided, and hoped I had the courage to follow through on it, that the only sex Scott would ever get from me again would be reclaim sex... which I felt I owed him as my husband. On the other hand, I thought, wasn't it a kind of sex that I'd be letting him eat the cum of my other playmates after they were done with me? Idly I thought about the stories I'd read wherein the husband is a total cuckold and only allowed to touch his wife to either prepare her for another man or to clean her up after another man had been with her. The idea excited me, but I wasn't sure I could emasculate Scott to quite that degree. I was sure I couldn't put his cock in a cage, but I was even more sure that I wanted him to be submissive to me just as I was submissive to the men who would use me. All those thoughts made my pussy buttery and I had to get dressed before I succumbed to the need for more orgasms right then.

Realizing that people in my office might be starting to wonder about my mode of dress, which was far less conservative than normal the past couple days, I put on a pair of blue boy shorts and very professional looking blue dress slacks over them. My bra was the same color blue as the underwear and the beige blouse I put on didn't show any cleavage - just skin. The morning at work was as frustrating as the last two had been but the time finally came for me to leave, and I checked out as fast as I could. By noon I was in the parking lot at the restaurant and there was Frank, waiting for me just as he had the day before.

I got out and immediately embraced him, hugging him tightly as our tongues swirled into our first kiss of the day. I was vaguely aware of the possibility that someone who knew me might see me kissing this man who wasn't my husband, but the experiences of the past two days had pushed such thoughts far into the back recesses of my mind. Scott's admission on our call the night before made me almost hope that someone did video me kissing Frank and send it to Scott. If he was being honest, it would turn him on to see me doing it. I tried to push that thought aside so my focus was on all of the new experiences and pleasures I could enjoy, and the memories of those Frank had already guided me through.

Hand in hand we walked into the restaurant and to what I now came to think of as 'our booth.' When we were seated, Frank next to me as he had been each of the two previous days, I had the courage to ask about Sean. "Last night Sean was at the house hanging out with my sons," I said. "He mentioned being here again this afternoon. Was he just BSing me?"

"No," said Frank, with a smile on his face. "He's just not joining us for lunch. He'll see us up in the room when we get there."

Part of me wanted to ask what we were waiting for, but I didn't want to appear that eager. Frank saw through my façade with ease. "Patience, sweet Melissa," he said. "You'll get all you want and more when we get up to the room, but I want us to enjoy our lunch for now."

I nodded my understanding.

We had a different server, which kind of disappointed me since the previous server had seen me orgasming right there in the booth the two days before. The new server was attentive though and we had our drinks and meals in short order. Frank kept the conversation mundane as we discussed everything but sex, or at least that how it seemed to me. We talked about Scott and how much longer he'd be gone and what was going to happen when he got home. I told him about my conversation with my husband the evening before and he listened attentively, taking in the information quietly - but I knew he was processing it and building it into whatever plans he might have.

Throughout our conversation, anytime Frank didn't need his right hand to eat or drink, it was on my thigh, caressing through the thin layer of pants fabric. I desperately wanted him to run his hand up the inside of my leg and push into my pussy, but he never got very close. He rubbed and touched on the top of my thigh, down to the inside near my knee, back up the inside but then around to the top as I sat there, well before he got too close to my sex. It was only building my frustration to near intolerable levels. I found myself wishing I'd worn a dress again with no panties so he could finger me at the table. Recognizing my need I wondered what I had become? What kind of wife and mother wants a man to finger her to orgasm in a public restaurant? 'My kind' I answered myself, making sure I brought my focus back to the conversation even as my pussy throbbed with the need to be stimulated.

Frank knew of my desire to cuck Scott and he was equally aware of my fear that Scott would react in completely the opposite fashion, divorcing me if he ever found out about my cheating ways along with my new slut persona. Through the emails and conversations we'd had, Frank seemed to come to the conclusion that the best way for Scott to be cuckolded would be for him to become aware of my sluttiness and hungers in such a way that the more acceptable choice of reaction was to embrace it and willingly choose a cuckold's life. I wondered at Frank's thoughts but didn't dare ask. So far, he'd managed to do everything I'd hoped for and pushed me into doing things I never thought I would but had desperately wanted to. I didn't see where I had a choice but to trust him in this unless I was willing to just walk away, back to my totally boring vanilla sex life. Given my conversation with Scott the night before, it seemed obvious that I would be able to cuck Scott and I was sure Frank would help me do so. How he'd do that was the question.

When we were done and the bill was paid, without Frank so much as touching me beyond the frustrating caresses of my thigh, we left the restaurant to go next door to his hotel room. We held hands like young lovers and whether anyone would see us never even crossed my mind. Into the elevator we went and up to his floor. During the short ride up, he reached into my hair for his favorite handle - a tight fist full of hair on the back of my head, pulling just enough to make sure I couldn't resist without causing myself pain - and turned me to him in a kiss. It was one of his kisses I loved and thrilled at: the crushing, tongue-searching, dominating, taste-my-soul kind of kiss that left me breathless and dripping down my thighs. The elevator dinged and the kiss was gone. His handful of hair on the back of my head wasn't though.

He held that firm grip as he guided me down the hall toward his room but he stopped me at the door before opening it. Releasing his hair-handle he turned to me and pulled a black cloth out of his pocket. I realized it was a blindfold and started to balk but the look on his face made it clear that would be unacceptable. I WAS going to put on that blindfold, or more precisely, allow him to put it on me. I pulled my hair back so it wasn't in the way and I wondered how he'd use his favorite hold on me if the blindfold was on. I realized that wasn't my worry as I was his to control, direct and use. I had faith I'd love every minute of whatever he had planned for me.

I felt a thrill of fear coarse through me as I accepted this new circumstance. I stood still with my hands at my sides as Frank tied the blindfold on, double checking the positioning and making sure it wasn't uncomfortably tight. "If, at any time," he said, "you can see over or under it, even the slightest amount, you're to tell me so we can fix it. This afternoon you'll enjoy all pleasures without benefit of your sight, forced to focus on what you feel, hear, smell and taste. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head in response and felt a hard slap on my ass. I jumped and said, "Yes, sir!" out loud.

"Better," Frank said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Every question you're asked this afternoon, you will answer out loud."

"Yes, sir," I said again as I heard him unlock and open his hotel door. Music greeted my ears, drifting out and I thought I heard a couple voices as well. Frank led me into the room by the hand.

The room got quiet and then I heard Sean's voice say, "There she is. Didn't I tell you? She's beautiful, built and willing." I heard someone else say, "Fuck yeah," and I thought I heard another person, "Mm, hm," but I might have imagined it. The 'fuck yeah' voice sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

Frank let go of my hand as he said, "Sean, why don't you get her undressed while I take care of the cameras." That small voice in the back of my head panicked momentarily at the word 'cameras' but I silenced it quickly. Frank already had pictures of me involved in a variety of sexual acts from sucking both he and Sean to fucking them both in a variety of positions. In many of those pictures, especially those of me sucking his cock (or Sean's) I knew my face was in plain view and I was readily recognizable. I knew he had given at least some of the pictures and video to Sean, so what difference did a camera make at this point?

"My pleasure," I heard Sean reply and then I felt someone behind me, reaching around to cup and caress my chest through my blouse. I could feel a hard cock pressing against my back and realized that Sean (I assumed) was already naked as his fingers found and tweaked my nipples through my blouse and bra.

I felt Sean's hands move to the buttons and start to unbutton my blouse when Frank said, "No... just rip her clothes off her."

"What?!" I gasped out in response. Rip my clothes off? What would I wear out of here? I didn't get a chance to think anymore as I quickly discovered how Frank would control me, even with the blindfold on. His handful of hair was on top of my head instead of the back and another hand almost slammed around my throat, big enough to wrap two-thirds of the way around my neck. What I had started to say was cut off, as was my air and, the medical doctor in me recognized, the blood flow to my brain. If this condition remained for very long, I'd soon pass out... and I didn't care. The immediate harsh control of my head and throat made me moan and I'm certain Frank heard it.

"You are not here to speak an objection," Frank said to me. His tone made it very clear that he'd brook no argument. "You are here to enjoy serving every sexual need any man in the room expresses and to relish the pleasures we bring every part of your body along the way. Beyond that, you have no purpose or right of refusal. Do you understand?" I tried to nod against the hold he had on me, and he felt the attempt. The hand on my throat released its grip and I felt everything returning to 'normal' as air and blood began moving again. I wasn't sure if I was happy about that or if I wanted the grip and denial back. God that made me hot... to be treated like a fuck toy... a cum dump... a series of warm wet holes to be used as these men saw fit. And I realized I didn't know how many men... and I didn't care.

When Frank's hold on me was gone I felt Sean's hands return to the front of my blouse again and then the yank as the cloth tightened across my shoulders and back as he ripped the blouse open. The motion and sudden exposure caused me to gasp but it was one of pleasure. My body was reacting to this treatment, and I realized that Frank had known what he was doing... again. I heard a clicking sound and Frank said, "Hold her still so I can cut that fucking bra off her." Sean's hands held my shoulders firmly while I felt a tug in the front center of my bra... and then the release as it was cut. Hands moved to my waist, but they weren't Sean's because he was still holding my shoulders. Hands moved inside the center front of my pants and more yanking... apart... away... the button popped and the zipper tore. My pants were pulled down my thighs. "Hold her still," Frank said again. "I don't want to hurt her." I felt the grip on my shoulders tighten as a hand pulled one side of my panties away from my hip. There was a tug... and then my panties were falling away on that side. The motion was repeated on the other side, and I realized my panties were now a single strip of cloth hanging between my thighs. Not for long... they were pulled from me. Frank had apparently grabbed the material and pulled it... and pushed it up to my nose. "It's a shame you can't see how wet these are," he said softly. "You're obviously in a high state of need, huh?"

"Yes, sir," I said meekly. I desperately needed some kind of sexual stimulation. Anything.

I felt Frank push the panty material against my nose. "Breathe deep," he said. I did. "Don't you smell delicious?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Open your mouth," he said. I did. He pushed the wet material of my panties into my mouth. "Suck on that a moment," he ordered. I did. "Doesn't that taste delicious?" he asked. I nodded. "I'm glad you like it, kitten," he said, and I felt his hand caress my cheek and down my neck and across my breast. He pinched the erect nipple and pulled on it slightly as he continued. "Because you're going to taste your cunt off of every cock here before we're done with you." I could only nod again. Could he see the desperation in that motion? I could hardly wait.

The panty material was pulled back out of my mouth and Frank said, "Okay... put her on her knees on the floor at the foot of the bed. You three sit on the end and let her suck your cocks." Three?! Sean had brought two friends with him? I was both nervous and excited all at once but the slipperiness growing in my pussy assured me that I was going to enjoy every minute of whatever was about to happen. I felt what was left of my pants pushed down my legs and I stepped out of them as Sean guided me a couple feet over, I assumed toward the bed, and then pushed me to my knees. I felt him move around me to sit on the edge of the bed and then there were other hands taking mine, pulling my hands out away from my body, reaching to either side of Sean who was directly in front of me. I ended up with a hard cock in either hand, and Sean pulling my face into his hardness.

In my head I pictured the scene and felt the thrill tremble through my body. I saw a naked, married, horny woman on her knees in a hotel room. In front of her were three men, two of whom she had no clue who they were. One was getting ready to face fuck her and she was stroking the cocks of the other two. A different man was taking pictures or recording video and not one of those men was her husband. The image caused my pussy to tingle, my nipples to grow harder than they already were and my mouth to water. Vaguely I was aware that there was no build up... no foreplay... I was just roughly stripped and put on my knees. Then I thought to myself, what did I expect? Sluts don't get seduced... they get used and pleasured. That's all I was to these men: a slut... a fuck toy... and I relished that reality.

I opened my mouth and felt Sean guide my head to his cock. He was already fully erect as I felt and tasted his precum on my tongue, my head being shoved down his length until I was gagging. Like so many young men, he had no patience, but I didn't care. He wanted his cock in my throat. I wanted it too. In that moment, having been nervous about what the afternoon might hold... in that moment my concerns drifted away. I let my body go to do whatever it wanted or was driven to. I bobbed my head up and down on Sean's young hard cock, working it in and doing all I could to get my throat relaxed open like it had been the day before. As I did that, I stroked the other cocks, one in each hand, absentmindedly measuring them and not being disappointed at all.

Then I felt something so familiar and connected with these sex sessions that it made my pussy gush: Frank's hand tangling into hair, grabbing a handful on top and using it as a handle again. He pushed my head down onto Sean's cock, forcing the stiff meat into my throat and pushing harder to grind my mouth down on it. I gagged. My body convulsed as my lungs demanded air. For the second time in just minutes, I couldn't breathe. Sean's manhood filled my throat and blocked my airway. My eyes started to water. My nostrils flared. I gagged and convulsed again. And then Frank pulled my head up, letting me breathe deeply in and out several times before pushing me back down again. My throat opened immediately to the intrusion of Sean's shaft and, as Frank pushed and pulled on my head, I realized the invading man-meat was simply fucking my throat like it was a pussy. "That's it, my little cheating slut," Frank said. "Take that cock like you were meant to." I moaned around the invading manhood that filled my mouth and throat time and time again. I felt... so utterly wanton and slutty and was addicted to that feeling.

Frank pulled me off and moved me to my left, "Time to suck a new cock," he said. I complied. My mouth was open wide and tongue out as I sucked in the new cock without any idea who it was attached to. It wasn't quite as long as Sean's, but it was a bit thicker. Frank still forced my head down, making me throat-fuck it too. Dimly I realized that this was the third new cock in as many days to invade my throat and I already knew I'd soon feel it in my pussy too. In three days, I had gone from having only ever had sex with two men to having had sex with four, soon to be six. In three days, I had sucked three new cocks, learned to deep-throat and lost my anal virginity while being double-penetrated. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered if I was going to get DPd again today. A voice inside my head told me that yes... yes, I was... repeatedly. And I couldn't wait for it. I craved it. I wanted to be used in any way these men found pleasurable. I wanted their cocks and cum in my every orifice.