Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Frank showered, which he did quickly while I ate his cum, he had me shower as well. After I had dried off, wondering what I was going to wear, he gave me one of his dress shirts and told me that it was now mine. When I put it on it was big enough to be a small dress, but it was lightweight... almost silky. If there was the slightest breeze someone might see my bare ass or pussy. The thought excited me.

Frank tended to the cameras and then we left so he could walk me to my car. Along the way he let me know that he had to leave in the morning, but he'd be back in four days. I assured him that I was very eager for his return. We discussed when Scott was coming home, and Frank seemed to have mixed feelings about there still being several weeks left before my husband's return. Then he told me that while he was gone, I needed to be attentive to Sean; that he had something planned for me that weekend. Frank would be gone Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and apparently Sean had something I was to be involved with going on Saturday evening. Obediently, I said, "Yes, sir," to Frank, keeping my wonderment about what the plan was to myself.

At my car, Frank hugged and kissed me, reaching under his shirt to put a couple fingers into my wet pussy while we kissed. Instead of worrying about who might see, I spread my legs a bit and bowed them further, opening my pussy for him and showing him how much I loved him touching me. He put a third finger in my pussy, plunging them in and out roughly while he kissed me. When he broke our kiss, he fed me my fingers and I sucked them clean without hesitation. Then he kissed me again and told me to drive safe.

I knew we'd exchange messages while he was gone but a small part of my core was in a panic over the fact I wouldn't get to be his cum slut for the next four days. I consoled myself thinking about being Sean's cum slut instead and knew it was an acceptable second option. As I pulled out of the parking lot, I thought about what I was wearing, or lack thereof, and worried about my sons seeing me dressed like this if they were home when I got there. I had a thought and made a call on my cell to a female friend. Brenda was an RN and we'd worked together in the past. She took my call, understood what I needed and met me in the parking lot when I pulled up in front of her work address. She handed me the scrubs I'd asked for and told me I'd have to explain later what had happened. I promised her I would and then parked behind the building to change in the car.

When I got home I found Sean's car in my driveway again. As I got out of my car, I realized that there was a large smear of white pussy cream on the leather seat. I tried to clean it up but there was nothing I could do about the stain. It was going to be a constant reminder of how much my pussy juiced in response to all the sex I was suddenly getting... and needing.

Going in through the kitchen door I hoped that Sean and my sons were in the basement where their gaming systems were. I opened the door quietly and tried to step in just as quietly. It was a waste of my time. Sean, Erik and Todd were all sitting at the kitchen table, looking at me as if they'd been waiting for me to arrive. There was no doubt Sean had planned this as he said, "See? Here she is now."

My sons looked at me, both of them registering the scrubs and the fact that I obviously wasn't wearing a bra under it. Sean looked at me and said, "They were worried because you're normally home from work much earlier than this." It was only then that I really registered the time and that I was about an hour later than my usual time to get home.

"Oh," I said, trying to come up with something quick. "We had an accident at work and the clean up plus some decontamination took up more time than I expected." Gesturing down at the scrubs I added, "That's why I'm dressed like this. My clothes were ruined."

"I bet they were," Sean said with a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

"You okay, mom?" Erik asked.

"I'm as good as can be," I assured him. "Let me go change and I'll get something together for dinner."

"That's okay, mom," said Todd. "We're headed over to the frat house for a meeting and they'll have food there."

"Oh," I said. "Okay. I'll figure out something for myself then. You boys have a good time." There was a time I'd have asked them when they were going to be home but that seemed so long ago. They were men now, even though they were my sons, and such questions weren't appreciated. I knew that. "I guess I'll see you in the morning then."

They were all getting up, apparently having just been waiting for me to arrive before they left. Erik leaned in to give me a peck on the cheek. "We'll try to be quiet when we come in," and then he was out the door.

Todd gave me the same peck on the cheek and added, "And I'll make sure one of us stays sober." I smiled in thanks, and then he was out the door.

Sean grabbed me with one arm around my waist, his hand going down to get a handful of my ass which he squeezed and pulled toward him. He gave me a tongue-filled kiss that took my breath away for a moment. "I'm coming home with them to spend the night," he said after the kiss, and then he too went out the door.

As I prepared myself something to eat I thought about the call I'd have with Scott later. I planned to tell him all about the afternoon under the guise of 'sharing a fantasy' while he stroked himself to another orgasm. I felt my pussy juice again (did it ever stop now?) as I thought about him watching me with Frank, and Sean, and... whomever else. I wanted my husband to see me be an utter cock and cum slut and I wanted him to willingly eat me clean when whoever was done with me. Then I realized that Sean was supposed to have something for me to do Saturday night and I wondered what that was...