Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 06

Story Info
Melissa becomes a frat house gangbang slut.
7k words
4.58
51.6k
36

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years or older, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs. If you haven't read the earlier parts of this storyline, it's highly recommended that you do before reading this part. They all build on each other. Part six picks up exactly where part five left off.

Please remember to vote and feel free to comment or send feedback. I try to respond to all emails.

- - - - - - - - - -

I messaged Frank to tell him I'd heard from Sean and what was going on. He sent back, "Have a good time. Do as you're told. I'm almost done editing your personal porn movie. Miss you, sexy."

My own personal porn movie? That sounded sinfully naughty and delicious at the same time. I knew he had plenty of pictures and video of me with him... and Sean... and Jim and Ray. I felt butterflies in my stomach wondering what would happen if Scott saw the movie and then realized that the butterflies were from the excitement of its existence, not the fear of it being discovered. Although, I admitted to myself, I WAS afraid of its mere existence. The fact that Frank had it gave him power over me. I didn't THINK he'd ever use it for blackmail, but I know he certainly could, and his behavior had certainly demonstrated his ability to do whatever was necessary to force me into the behavior he desired. His control both scared and stimulated me.

My attitude had certainly changed during that week. I had gone from faithful wife who only fantasized about having wanton sex with other men to a cum slut who had fucked FOUR other men, become adept at deepthroat, anal sex and more. I had taken cum down my throat, on my face, in my ass and many loads in my pussy which, I realized, is what I felt it was for. I wasn't having any more children. My pussy was for giving and taking pleasure. It was a hot, wet, slick channel for men to use and deposit their semen into. Just the thought made my pussy juice, and I was suddenly very aware of the slickness between my lips.

I stretched again and got out of bed before I lost myself in masturbatory pleasure. There was stuff I needed to get done around the house; the mundane stuff like laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping and more. Throughout it all my brain was only half focused on what I was doing, the other half occupied with what I'd enjoyed through the week before and what I might enjoy later than evening. I didn't know if the my sons would be home since they were at the frat house for the weekend. Sometimes they came home for clean clothes and to shower, but I couldn't remember if they'd taken bags with them. Around the house I wore an old night shirt; just long enough to cover my ass but only if I didn't bend over. I half wanted them to come home and catch me prancing around almost naked.

By four in the afternoon, I had done all my chores and decided it was time to start getting ready for my evening. I ate first - an early dinner to be sure but I didn't know how fast things would get started once Sean picked me up and I didn't want anything heavy on my stomach if vigorous sex was on the agenda - and I certainly hoped and expected it was. After I ate, I took a long hot shower, carefully shaving my pussy again. I put on very little makeup and did my hair, making sure it was brushed out straight before putting it up in the ponytail Sean had ordered. I assumed I would need no underwear but also felt like something lacy would add to the eroticism of the evening. Men like to see women in lingerie, right? So, I pulled out a garter belt I hadn't worn in years and some sheer thigh high stockings. As I put them on, I tried to remember the last time I'd worn them for Scott and couldn't remember when it was. I also couldn't remember the last time it was that he'd indicated he wanted me to wear sexy things for him or expressed appreciation when I did. I pulled on a short, form fitting dress that stopped about four inches below my crotch, showing off plenty of my strong thighs. The hem of the dress was right at the top of the stockings, so depending on how I moved, a flash of thigh could be seen.

At quarter to six I was waiting in the kitchen for Sean to pick me up. I drank a glass of wine to help calm my nerves and then another for simple relaxation. My mind drifted over the experiences I'd enjoyed the past week: All of the fucking Frank had enjoyed giving me; being spit-roasted between Frank and Sean, and then between Jim and Ray; having learned to deepthroat and taking Sean's load directly into my belly without having to swallow; and the first time I felt Frank's cock explode into my ass. Idly I wondered which of those experiences I'd relive with different men this evening and realized my pussy was nearly dripping just from me thinking about all the sex I was hoping to get.

I briefly considered just how different I felt in that moment about my marriage, fidelity, sex in general and my desires. I realized that I hadn't had the courage to set my own desires free but had needed Frank to force me into allowing myself to enjoy all the fantasies I had. Now, here I was, waiting for one of my sons' friends to pick me up and take me god-knew-where to be a sex toy for him... and who knew how many other men. And the shame of it all was that I wasn't hesitant in the least. I wanted Sean to take me some place and use me. I wanted to feel and taste his cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel him fucking me hard, deep and fast. I wanted him to cum in me or on me, or both, and I wanted a lot more cum than I felt he could offer. Even young and fit as he was, I wanted cum down my throat, deep in my pussy and (now) also in my ass. I wanted cum splashed onto me.... On my belly, my chest and my face. God... what had I become?

Promptly at six o'clock, a car pulled up in the driveway and the engine shut off distracting me from my self-analysis. I was already standing up and getting ready to go out the door when I saw Sean coming in. I opened the door for him, and he eyeballed me up and down, grinning and nodding his approval at what I was wearing. I started to step out, but he stopped me... with his big, strong hand on my throat, pushing me back into my kitchen. He didn't stop pushing me until my back hit the wall and then his face was only inches from mine. "Oh, no," he said with an evil smile. "I don't have to have you anywhere until eight. Until then, you are mine." As he spoke, I realized his other hand was undoing his belt and pants and pushing them around his hips. I moaned. Visions and memories of his cock filled my brain. I was ashamed to feel my mouth watering and my pussy drooling some more.

The hand around my throat pushed me to my knees and I went willingly. His half-erect manhood was right in my face, and I eagerly opened my mouth to him, thrilling in the feeling of his swollen cockhead pushing across my tongue and feeling the vein in his meat pulse as I pressed my tongue along the underside of his shaft. He thrust his hips forward before I had even tried to relax my throat for him, forcing his cock against the back of my mouth, still pushing, and banging my head against the wall. His cock continued to push but my throat wasn't opening... yet. I was too unprepared for the violent intrusion.

With my hands on his hips, I pushed just enough to get some room in my mouth, tried to swallow, worked my throat, tried to breathe and then pulled on his hips. He took my cue and pushed again, not stopping as I pulled on his hips. It took some concentration, but I opened my throat to him and felt his cock slide down... in... until his heavy sperm-filled balls banged into my chin. As he ground his cock into my mouth and throat, I felt my body try to gag, but there was no room. I felt my lungs try to inflate but my airway was blocked. I felt my eyes already beginning to water and my nostrils flare... and then he pulled out and I could breathe. But before I had fully inhaled and exhaled, his cock was back in my throat.

He put one hand on the wall above me and the other grabbed my ponytail. Sean gave me just enough air to breathe and not pass out, but he vigorously fucked my mouth and throat - and I reveled in the moment. In just a few seconds I had gone from housewife to fuck slut and every inch of my body was screaming in pleasure. My body welcomed the intrusion of his cock. My throat opened to him. We found the perfect rhythm that let me breath around him face-fucking me and I reached one hand down between my legs to finger myself. I had avoided it all day and my pussy felt ultra-sensitive to my own touch. It didn't take either of us long to reach orgasm and mine pulsed through me even as Sean's spasmed ropes of his thick hot cum straight down my throat. I didn't have to swallow but unfortunately, I didn't taste it either. I reveled in being a cum depository for his seed and desperately hoped he'd have more for me soon; or would have someone else lined up that would give me some. Gone was the housewife persona and even the mother persona... raging forth was the near-out-of-control sexual animal Frank had helped me release.

When our mutual climax had passed and his breathing returned to normal, he stepped back and smiled down at me. Lifting me by my ponytail, which he had never let go of, he kissed me briefly on the lips - just a peck - and said, "Thank you. That was an excellent start." I smiled back at him, adjusted my dress and then had to follow him as he led me out the door by my hair. Idly I wondered if any of my neighbors would see this young man leading me around in such a fashion and then I realized I didn't care.

In Sean's car I sat quietly, spreading my thighs for him when he reached over to touch me. And I didn't spread them a little; I spread them as far as I could without putting my feet up on the dashboard. His fingers quickly found my wet sex and he pushed two fingers into me with an appreciative comment on how wet I was. He heard my moan of pleasure and grinned. "Awe, does your little pussy need some attention?" he asked teasingly. He didn't wait for me to answer. My body's reaction to his touch and the fingers he was pushing in and out of me was his answer. "Damn, Frank was right," he said as he continued to finger me. "You really can't get enough, can you?" I didn't know if I was supposed to answer or not, so I simply mewled in response. I humped my pussy at his fingers and let my hands go to my own breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples through my dress and adding to my stimulation. Sean chuckled as he drove, his fingers never leaving my wetness until we reached our destination. "Don't you worry," he said. "You're going to get all the cock you can handle this evening." Another moan escaped me as I pulled on my nipples extra hard.

I had my eyes closed as he drove, keeping my hands busy on my chest as he kept his fingers busy in and on my pussy. By the time we got to our destination I had cum twice and was ready to beg for a cock to fuck me if that's what it took to get one. "We're here," he said as his hand left my pussy and he put the car in park. I opened my eyes and felt my heart race with both panic and excitement. We were parked in front of the fraternity house - the fraternity Sean and both my sons and several of their friends all belonged to. Dressed the way I was dressed and knowing they had the entire chapter membership there for the weekend, there could only be one thing Sean had brought me for. I wondered if there would be any other women or college girls there? Or was I to be the only woman available to service the 20+ members of the fraternity? Part of me felt fear at the idea, most especially because I was sure my sons were there and by the time the night was over, they'd know what their mother was: a cock hungry cum slut. Part of me felt excitement because I desperately needed to be fucked and used and I was eager for all the hot cum these young men would surely be able to deliver into and onto me. A small voice in the back of my head wondered if I'd be able to face my sons and what their reaction would be. It wasn't loud enough to stop me or slow me down.

Probably just to make myself feel better I voiced an objection. "Sean, you know I can't do this. Erik and Todd..." He cut me off with his hand on my throat again. He didn't hit me but the force of his big hand grabbing my neck and his fingers wrapping around my throat were enough to remove any question of who was in control. And that's what I needed: I needed for him to be in control. I needed to have no say. I needed his control to remove my sense of responsibility.

"Don't tell me 'can't'," he said gruffly as his hand squeezed my throat. "You can and you will, and we both know you want to. If you don't, Frank has assured me he'll make you pay." His words confirmed my earlier thoughts: Frank would blackmail me, or punish me, or expose me or whatever. I had let myself become a toy that was fully controlled and had to do as she was told. I felt Sean's grip tighten and then relax. "And besides, I have a way that you won't be recognized... at least not to start."

Sean reached into the glove compartment and handed me a mask that was there. I had never seen anything like it before. It was black leather and looked like it would cover my whole head. The back of it had a series of buttons with elastic loops instead of buttonholes on the other side. There was a cut out for my ponytail. The front would cover my face down over my nose with a small leather strip that would go across my upper lip. The line of the front was cut so the mask would cover most of my cheeks and there were holes for my ears so that the leather strips under them would help hold the thing on my head. There was a leather flap that covered the holes for the eyes and it looked like it used Velcro tabs to hold it down on the cheeks at the corners. The flap could also be folded up and there were matching Velcro spots up on the forehead to hold it open.

"Put that on," Sean said as he handed it to me. "Leave the eyes open for now... but we'll close them in a little bit." He looked me in the eye. "It'll stop Erik and Todd from recognizing you immediately."

"Thank you," I said as I began to put on the mask. I didn't say it because I meant it, but because I knew he expected it.

"Oh, don't thank me," he said with a chuckle. "Before the night's over I'm sure they both will see you being the cock hungry slut Frank has shown you that you are and I've enjoyed you being." He paused as he thought and then looked me in the eye again. "Do you think they'll mind discovering their mother is happy to be a cum dump for any guy willing to give her his cock?" I had no answer as I was overwhelmed with shame. I dropped my eyes, even as I kept working to get the mask secured in place. "Answer me," he said forcefully.

"I don't know," I answered him quietly, hooking the last button closed on the back of the mask. "I don't know what their reaction will be." I thought about it. Todd, the younger of my two sons was definitely the bolder one. If he didn't know who I was, he'd be more likely to step up and take his turn at a woman, especially if others were around. Erik probably would eventually, but only because he had the sex drive, needs and hungers that every other sexually potent man had. The idea of either of them seeing me naked, much less involved in any sexual activity, nearly brought tears of shame to my eyes. But what else could I do but hope they didn't recognize me? They were virile men and the only two in the house I'd hesitate to serve at this point.

"Well," Sean said, "We're going to find out. You'd better not let it slow you down or Frank said he'd make you pay a price when he returns on Tuesday."

"I understand," I said. I could still feel the heat on my neck where Sean's hand had grabbed me. I knew I would obey, and I knew that if I didn't, he'd make me. The mask was in place and covered most of my face. I took a quick inventory of my body and how I felt. My pussy was wet. My nipples were as erect as they could get. I realized my mouth was watering at the thought of sucking multiple cocks.

Sean led me into the frat house, once again holding me by my ponytail. It was a handle for him, and he used it like Frank did a fistful of my hair. I admitted to myself that I liked it.

There was no one in the main hallway and I knew the meeting room was to the right. To the left was a living room with a dining room behind it and then the kitchen behind that. Up the stairs in front of us was the second floor where the upper classmen had their rooms and then another floor above that where the sophomores had their rooms.

"Everyone is still in the meeting," Sean told me, steering me by my ponytail. "They aren't expecting 'the entertainment' here for another hour so I can take you upstairs and get you situated."

"Yes, sir," I said. There was nothing but bedrooms upstairs. I wondered which room I was going to be 'situated' in and how many men were going to visit me in it.

I was surprised when Sean took me into the Chapter President's bedroom. It had once been the master bedroom of the house and had a huge bathroom attached. Sean shoved me toward the bed and said, "Get on it, ass up." It wasn't a question. It was an order. I was eager to obey. I crawled onto the bed quickly, settling onto my elbows with my dress up around my waist and my ass up. I spread my knees enough to open my ass and pussy and wondered if this was all my evening was going to be.

"That's such a delicious sight," Sean said behind me, and I could hear him unbuckling his belt and pants. "I want to get some of that pussy before it's fucked sloppy loose later." The idea of being fucked so much that my pussy was both sloppy with cum and loose turned me on. I moaned at the idea of it.

I felt movement on the bed behind me and knew that Sean was joining me. I felt his fingers back on my sex, pushing into my pussy, making sure I was wet and ready. And then his fingers were gone but his cockhead replaced them. I felt one hand on my hip as (I guess) he had his cock in his other hand. I felt his cockhead rub up and down my slit, spreading my wetness onto the swollen knob of that hard shaft. Every time it got near my opening I pushed back toward him, trying to get it into me. He was quite adroit at avoiding my efforts, pulling back before I could get his cock into my sex. I mewled in frustration, expressing my need to be filled.

I felt the breath whoosh out of me when he plunged his cock in. It wasn't a slow, easy process, but just a full penetration with a single thrust that I felt in my belly. His hips slammed into mine and heaven overwhelmed me. God his cock felt good. He put both hands on my hips and pulled me back against his cock as he thrust it forward.

My mind blanked as his cock began to pummel my pussy. He held my hips and pulled me back against every slam of his hips forward, forcing the full length of his shaft into me every time while his balls swung and banged against my clit. My moans were animalistic as the pleasure of being taken overwhelmed my body and I became incapable of coherent speech. I heard a loud slap and matched the sound to the sting I suddenly felt on my right ass cheek. I knew there was a handprint there now... and moments later there was a matching one on my other ass cheek.

I reached one hand down between my legs and rubbed my clit, feeling his balls banging on my hand with every thrust. My orgasm showed up quick and strong and then next few just seemed to grow out of the first. I exploded with a pleasure that made all my muscles quiver and my legs tremble. I felt the excitement in my belly as I enjoyed climax after climax.

And then my pussy was empty... Sean's cock was just gone. I wasn't sure about anything except that I was desperate to be full again. His strong hands guided me around and over onto my back. He caught my legs behind each knee and pushed me wide apart. My pussy was open and ready for more as he knelt between my thighs and pushed his cock back into me. Again, it wasn't a gentle penetration, and he certainly didn't take his time. It was just PUSH and BANG - pelvis to pelvis, his whole cock buried in my hungry cunt. There was a time I'd have complained about such treatment if Scott did it to me, but now I just grabbed Sean's ass and pulled him in. Scott always made love to me - and it was pathetic. I didn't want a man to make love to me. I wanted to be fucked hard, long and strong by as many men as it took to leave me sore the next day. I wanted to be taken and controlled and used as a tool to get cocks to spit their hot juice in and on me.

12