Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to his earlier orgasm in my kitchen, Sean took his time building up to his second climax and by the time he did I was delirious with pleasure. My pussy was warm and throbbing and I knew it would stay that way for the remainder of the night. Sean's rhythm changed and I knew his next orgasm was close. "Yes," I said to him. "Yes... give it to me. Fuck me. Cum in me. Fill my cunt!"

He didn't disappoint me. Within another few strokes his orgasm set in fully and he buried his cockhead into me, pushed up against my cervix. I felt his swollen knob swell that much more and then the searing liquid heat of his cum as his manhood spat inside me. I loved that I could feel every jet of his cream and could swear I felt it spreading through my belly as his sperm swam into my uterus. Maybe it was my imagination, but I didn't think so. I felt his cum warm my center.

When he was done, he got off the bed and caught his breath. As I had been taught to do by Frank, I fingered Sean's cum out of my pussy and ate it off my fingers. When I was done, Sean was in the shower rinsing off and when he came out, he told me to 'clean up your cunt.' I got up and undressed, making sure I cleaned any of his remaining cum off of and out of my sex. When I was dry Sean told me not to worry about the stockings or garter belt - just to put my dress on. I hadn't removed the mask for the quick shower, so I still had it on and Sean took hold of me by my ponytail again. A glance at the clock showed me that it was just a few minutes before eight o'clock: time for Sean to show up with 'the entertainment.'

Sean guided me out of the bedroom, down the stairs and into the main living room of the frat house. Seated around the room was every member of the fraternity chapter - or close to it. I saw Erik and Todd and panicked. But they gave no sign of recognizing me, so I tried to focus on anyone else... everyone else. Then I realized my panic wasn't going to subside until I was distracted by being a fuck toy. I looked around at the faces of the men looking at me. Many of them looked like a lion being shown a crippled gazelle. They looked hungry and without any sense of mercy or gentleness.

The feeling of panic returned when I saw more men I recognized: David... Michael... Jason... Sam. Just how many of my sons' friends were going to get to use me tonight? Jim and Ray were there as well and flashes of the pleasure they'd recently given me blinked through my mind, pulsing through my pussy. I took a step back away from the room without thinking about it. I was trying to step back away from my fear and uncertainty. Sean felt the movement and yanked me back in place by my ponytail. "Stand still," he said quietly but firmly. "Unless you want that mask removed right now, you'll do as you're told and enjoy it."

I was afraid to speak for fear my sons would recognize my voice. I just tried to nod my head and Sean felt it through my ponytail. Keeping that hold firmly in place he addressed the room. "Brothers... here is this evening's... toy. She'll be taken upstairs to the party room. She will be stripped and available. I will be present the whole time and if she indicates anyone has hurt her, they will be stricken from the festivities and all future festivities. Beyond that, she is ours for use and pleasure for the night." A round of applause and cheering went up. It was loud. These men were randy and eager - and I was the center of their desires in that moment. I realized that the insides of my thighs were wet with my juices and my mouth was watering even though I was as nervous as nervous can get.

"Come along," Sean said, turning me and directing me by my ponytail. "It's time to get you ready." He led me back up the stairs, this time to the third floor and into a large bedroom that had two king sized beds in it along with a sofa against a wall. Still holding me by my hair Sean suddenly pulled at my dress, ripping it so that it hung off me in a lopsided fashion. He pulled again, jerking and yanking at the fabric, nearly pulling me off my feet as he did so. In a few moments the dress was just rags around my feet and I was standing naked. He pushed me toward the closest bed. "Get on it in the middle," he said. "Get on your back and spread your legs. Play with your pussy until someone shows up to do something else with you."

I started to object. The proud doctor and mom in me wanted to rage at him and ask him who the fuck he thought he was talking to! But the other part of me... the submissive, needy, naked and hungry-to-be-used-slut not only didn't dare to speak but didn't want to. With a deep breath I took a step toward the bed and climbed on, positioning myself as ordered and, looking at Sean as he stood over me, put my hands between my wide-spread thighs and began pleasuring myself.

At first I closed my eyes, working two fingers into my cunt, using the fingers of my other hand to rub circles around my clit... but Sean wanted something different. "No," he said, "Open your eyes. Look at me. Tell me what you're thinking about as you play with your pussy." I wasn't sure I could do that. I had never talked dirty during sex, and no one had ever watched me masturbate until I met Frank. Still, I knew I had to, and I knew what I was thinking about. Saying it out loud somehow made it feel dirtier.

I looked Sean in the eye as I fingered and rubbed myself. My words came in gasped groups as the pleasure I brought myself caused my breathing to be irregular. "I'm thinking about... earlier when you fed me your cock and fucked my throat... and then fucked me when we were here. I'm thinking about... how many men I have to serve tonight... tasting all those different cocks... feeling them in me... how much cum..." and then I came. I orgasmed hard and couldn't keep my eyes open as the waves of pleasure rolled through my body. My moans of pleasure were obvious - and apparently attracted attention. When my orgasm had passed, and I kept it at its peak as long as I could, I opened my eyes to look back up at Sean and realized we were no longer alone in the room.

Several other young men had come in. I recognized Michael and Sam and, OH FUCK! - I recognized my son, Todd. Michael had already pulled his pants off and I saw that he had an impressively sized piece of equipment. Sam was taking off his shirt. Todd was rubbing his cock through his pants, just watching for now.

I looked at each of them, meeting their eyes and saw nothing but desire and an intent to satisfy it by using me. I was acutely aware of Todd's eyes on me as I kept my fingers working but I tried to focus on the other men. They watched as I reveled in the wanton pleasure of showing these men how much of a sexual animal I could be. Michael was the first to join me on the bed. He was naked and knelt next to my head, aiming his cock at my mouth. He said, "Open wide," and I did as I was told. I opened my mouth so wide and fast that he had to realize I was hungry to take and taste his cock. He guided it to my tongue and between my lips and I tasted the precum as he pushed his hips forward and began to fuck my mouth.

Someone else got on the bed between my legs and I assumed it was Sam. I was expecting - hoping for, really - that he'd fuck me, but instead I felt fingers spreading my pussy open and then a tongue on my clit. I bucked my hips against the pleasure as that tongue began to flick up and down on my buzzing bundle of nerves and then two fingers invaded my sex to add to the pleasure.

The overwhelming pleasure of sexual saturation set in, and I let myself go to it. I was in my happy place: naked, spread, a man between my legs, and a hard cock in my mouth, working its way into my throat. Any sense of responsibility or thoughts of life outside that moment faded away and I became what I had recently learned I enjoyed being so much: a female animal being taken and used, pleasured along the way.

It didn't take long before the mouth left my pussy and the weight shifted. A cock was pushed between my lips and slid deep into my hungry cheating cunt. I moaned around Michael's cock which was enjoying my mouth and throat. I didn't realize how close Michael was to cumming, but my moan seemed to set him off. Even as the cock in my pussy achieved full penetration, Michael shoved his cock all the way into my throat and began to pulse, jetting his hot thick cum straight into my belly. I hadn't gotten a breath before he did and by the time he'd finished cumming, my vision was beginning to blur due to oxygen deprivation. I didn't care. If I passed out I hoped these men would continue to use my body as they saw fit.

Michael finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and got off the bed. Another young man almost immediately took his place. I looked down at the man fucking me and gasped: it was my son, Todd! He wasn't looking at my face. He was focused on watching his cock going in and out of my pussy. He had my knees in his hands, pushing my legs high and wide, opening my body to take his length. His strokes were the perfect pace and full length - out until only his cockhead was still in me and then - BANG! - balls deep with his pelvis smashed against mine. I was going to cum on his cock - my son's cock! - very soon.

A strong hand on my head turned my face and I found another cock waiting to be serviced by my mouth. With the vision of Todd holding me open and fucking me fresh in my brain, I opened my mouth to another of his frat brothers. This cock wasn't as big but I didn't care. I sucked and licked it as best I could as the man fucked it in and out of my face. It barely reached my throat and he didn't last long. Soon I had a mouthful of his delicious hot sperm.

The loud groan from Todd told me what was cumming next and a small part of my brain rebelled. My son couldn't cum in me!! My body screamed SHUT UP!! My brain and body argued and the end result was that I didn't stop him - and truth be told, I didn't want to. Yes, he was my son, but he was also a virile young man, with a decent size cock, and I wanted that cock to spray its load as deep into my cunt as it could reach. I wanted to feel the hot thick seed splattering against my cervix and spreading within me. And moments later, it did. The cock left my mouth just in time for me to look down at Todd - his head thrown back as his hips jerked in time with the spasms of his climax, his cock spitting the hot cum into me that I wanted.

"Roll her over," someone said, and hands were on me. I knew what they wanted and moved without them having to force anything. I flipped over onto my knees and elbows, arching my back and putting my ass up, making my pussy open and ready. Men changed places and someone was behind me, another cock sliding into my hungry sex. Someone got on the bed in front of me, kneeling to aim their cock at my mouth which I willingly opened for them. Soon I had two more cocks thrusting into me, both of them working... using my hot wet fuck holes to achieve the pleasure they wanted. They wanted to orgasm and, in that moment, it was all I wanted them to do.

As I was spit-roasted I heard the sounds of cameras clicking and when I could steal a glance I saw a video-camera on a tripod in one corner. And that was the beginning. I lost myself to the pleasure of pleasuring every man who stepped up. I lost count of how many loads of cum I swallowed or that were shot down my throat without me tasting them. I'm pretty sure that every cock in the house came into my hungry cunt and several of them came up my ass as well.

It was sometime later that I was riding a nice thick cock when the mask was unhooked and pulled away. I looked down to see that the cock I was riding was my son, Erik's. I expected him to freak out when he saw that the cumslut riding him was his mother, but he seemed to almost immediately just resign himself to the situation. I looked around the room and found Todd's eyes, the look of shock on his face as he realized he had cum into his mother earlier. That look of shock didn't take long to change back to one of lust as I kept looking at him while I worked my hips on his brother. I heard Erik's moans change and looked back down at him. His head was back and his eyes were closed. I kept riding him, rocking on him and using my pussy to milk his cock until he gave me what I wanted: another load of hot cum deep up in my cunt. It joined his brother's load... along with the cum of however many other of his frat brothers had cum in me.

It was almost three in the morning before the group of men were done using me. I was on seriously wobbly legs as Sean showed me to the shower and watched me get clean. When I was dry, he gave me a robe to hide my nakedness and then led me out to his car to take me home. I didn't know where Erik or Todd was. I thought back over the evening/night and realized that both had cum in me more than once. I remembered Todd cumming in my pussy and I also remembered him cumming in my mouth. I remembered riding Erik to an orgasm for him and I recalled someone cheering him on as he fucked my ass somewhat later. It was while his friend, David, was under me with his cock in my pussy; one of the many times I had been double-penetrated that night.

Sean escorted me into my house and I thought he'd leave me at the kitchen door. He had other plans as he stepped into the kitchen with me. I was exhausted and could barely stand but he apparently had a load left in him that he expected me to get out. I realized he had undone his pants and they were around his legs as he grabbed the belt of the robe and pulled it loose, pushing the garment from my shoulders, making me naked in my kitchen. He pushed me to my knees and grabbed handfuls of my hair as he guided my mouth to his stiff cock. I'd love to say I gave him a great blowjob but in reality, I was just too tired to resist as he fucked my mouth and throat, eventually cumming. I hungrily swallowed his load. It was how the evening had begun so it seemed a fitting way for it to end.

He helped me to my feet and kissed me on the forehead before turning to leave. He left me standing naked in my kitchen. I locked the door, drank a glass of water and staggered to bed. As I fell asleep, I touched myself very gently. My pussy and ass were throbbing and warm, thoroughly used and pleasured. I had no idea how many loads of cum I'd taken in each or how many loads I had swallowed. As I caressed my swollen pussy, I thought about what happened with Erik and Todd and idly thought about my husband, Scott. I wasn't sure what would happen when he got home, but now that the ultimate taboo had been violated, I knew I didn't care if my sons used me just as Sean and Frank did. The idea of them doing it in front of their father was as dirty a thought as I could have... and I felt my pussy juice up again, even as I fell asleep thinking about my sons spit-roasting me in front of their father.

When I woke up Sunday morning, I began a new life.

12