Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 08

Story Info
Frank returns to use Melissa some more on camera
5k words
4.62
11.7k
14

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years of age, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs. If you haven't read the earlier parts of this storyline, it's highly recommended that you do before reading this part. They all build on each other. Part eight picks up exactly where part seven left off.

Please remember to vote and feel free to comment or send feedback. I try to respond to all emails.

- - - - - - - - - -

The rest of Sunday was a mix of relaxation, housework and the constant distraction of thinking about sex. While I used to worry about what I wore around the house, not wanting my sons or their friends to see anything they shouldn't, now I found myself relaxing and cleaning house, doing laundry and such in nothing more than a t-shirt just big enough to barely cover my ass. There was a small part of me that was ashamed but the larger part of me was welcoming the thought of being fucked anytime a man with a hard cock was around and decided he wanted some pussy.

Sunday afternoon I spent some time surfing my favorite porn and erotica sites and I found some videos about something called a "free use MILF." I realized that was what I had become. I was a married MILF that any male in my house was free to use anytime he (they) wanted.

Except for some masturbation time Sunday afternoon, my pussy didn't get any use. The boys had various things planned for their day and Sean didn't come around. I rewarded myself for doing all of the housework by making myself cum a half dozen times or so. Every orgasm was achieved with a slender anal toy planted deep in my ass, my biggest dildo stroking in and out of my wet sex and a vibrator over-stimulating my clit. All that was missing was a cock in my mouth, using my throat, and the loads of hot cum I had begun to see as a reward for being a good slut.

Sunday evening brought a call from Scott, and he once again stroked himself off while I told him a "fictional" story about being fucked by multiple cocks and being forced to suck them off. I told the tale and timed everything so he was swallowing his cum at the same time I was mimicking swallowing the cum of my pretend lovers. As I told him about being double-penetrated, I let him listen to the squishy sounds of my pussy being pumped by my dildo and my ass being pumped by the slightly thinner one. He once again told me how hot it would be to watch me get used and fucked and while he slightly balked at the idea of eating another man's cum out of me, he didn't say no either. I think he was just ashamed to admit that the idea of it turned him on. He didn't want to admit to being such a beta male. What he didn't know was that the idea of him eating Frank's or Sean's or our sons' cum out of me turned me on A LOT.

I slept well Sunday night and enjoyed highly erotic dreams about being gangbanged by men with no faces. When I woke up Monday morning I realized their faces didn't matter. I didn't care who they were. I cared about how they used and pleasured me.

Monday morning I enjoyed a quick orgasm in the shower, courtesy of my showerhead, and then dressed in my old professional way for work. I realized it had been a while since I'd worked a full work day and I was kind of looking forward to making sure I was caught up on everything. As I was going out the door, the FedEx driver pulled up at the end of our driveway. He walked over and handed me a small package, scanned the barcode to show he'd delivered it and walked away telling me to have a nice day. I watched him walk away and realized I was thinking about what kind of cock he might have. What had I become? As I climbed into my car, tossing the package over to the passenger seat, I realized that if he'd wanted to fuck me, I would have readily invited him inside to let him bend me over the kitchen table. Frank had succeeded in making me what I wanted to be: a cock-hungry slut who would let herself be used by any man. The only thing not yet accomplished was cuckolding my husband and making him eat the cream-pies I would love receiving.

The workday was busy but also normal. My lunch break was boring as I ate with some workmates, my mind wandering to the recent and far-more-enjoyable lunch dates I'd had with Frank. What followed the lunches was obviously even more enjoyable. The afternoon seemed to stretch forever and then, finally, the workday was done. The drive home took about a half hour in packed traffic. When I stopped at stop lights, I found myself idly rubbing my pussy through my dress slacks. I giggled when I thought about the fact that my pussy had been empty for over 16 hours and it needed filling.

The house was empty when I got home and I didn't expect the boys home for dinner. That meant I had the house to myself so I could get as comfortable as I wanted. I smiled when I realized, again, that I could dress however I wanted now and not worry about who was going to be home, or visit, or whatever. I stripped out of my work clothes and put on my favorite long t-shirt. The open breeze on my pussy felt nice. Going into the kitchen I got myself a glass of wine and then I opened the package that had been delivered that morning. Inside I found a DVD from Frank with a note that said, "See you soon. I look forward to reliving some of this... and making new memories. Enjoy."

Taking my wine and the DVD into the living room I set it up and then got comfortable on the sofa. I started the DVD while I sipped my wine. It opened with an image of me naked on the bed in Frank's hotel room. Just as I sat down and started the video, I got a text from Frank. It said, "I see my package was delivered. Enjoy. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"I can hardly wait!" was my reply.

As I watched the DVD I held my wine in one hand, sipping it slowly while my other hand rubbed and gently fingered between my spread thighs. I watched myself on screen as I gagged on and then deep-throated Frank's cock. I watched myself as I moaned and groaned and came as a result of Frank's mouth, fingers and manhood. I had my first orgasm as I watched myself fucking Sean and Frank at the same time -- my first DP. I came again as I watched myself, blindfolded, being fucked by Frank, Sean and his two fraternity brothers. I watched as I happily swallowed cum and begged for men to cum inside me. I came again to the realization that I was watching myself change from controlled housewife to uncaged sex animal. I admitted to myself how much I enjoyed being an uncaged sex animal; it was far more fun, enjoyable and satisfying than being a prim and proper housewife.

That evening I ate dinner by myself and went to bed, masturbating while I talked to Scott. Once again I talked him through a nice fantasy, this one I made up, involving at least three men using me as they saw fit while he watched. In the fantasy I created for him he ate each of the three loads of cum the men delivered into me, one at a time, out of my pussy. It had become such a repeated event that he barely balked this time and didn't complain at all as he ate his own cum off his fingers. Through the use of Facetime I let him see my dildo stretching and filling my sex before I sucked my own juices off it. I fell asleep looking forward to the next time I might get fucked, hoping that it involved more than one cock but happy just to get my pussy filled.

Tuesday morning I dressed professionally but also in clothes Frank would have no problem taking off. By 11:30 I was out the door and on my way to meet Frank. He was waiting at what had become "our" restaurant and I almost bowled him over as I ran to him, hugging him and kissing him passionately. I know he could feel my body moving against him and he didn't hesitate to grab and squeeze my ass as we kissed. When I finally let him go, he smiled down at me. "Hungry?" he asked.

"Not for food," I said. I was sexually ravenous. I didn't want to eat anything but him. I was salivating like a hungry dog thinking about sucking his delicious cock and my pussy was wet in anticipation of the fucking I knew he'd give me.

"Fuck lunch then," he said, taking me by the hand and leading me back out of the restaurant. I was delighted. I went willingly... hungrily. He had already checked in to the hotel and we held hands as we walked quickly through the lobby and into the elevator area. We kissed more as we waited for the elevator and I realized that I no longer cared who saw me doing what. So much had changed in just the past few weeks.

At his hotel room door, Frank stopped and reached into his pocket for the keycard. Without looking at me he said, "Strip." Just that few couple weeks ago I would have been surprised... nervous. Now I didn't hesitate. My pants were around my ankles in less than a second and my top and bra came off together over my head in one motion. I stepped out of my shoes and pants. I guess it took me about two seconds to be naked in the hotel hallway, eager for him to take me into his room and use me however he saw fit.

True to form, he found a way to make me nervous about being naked in the hallway. When I thought it was going to be only for a moment, I didn't care. Now he turned to me, not having unlocked the door yet, eyed me slowly up and down and then said, "You are so sexy."

"Thank you," I replied with a smile. He could see me beginning to squirm, getting nervous about being naked standing there. For another few seconds he just stood there looking at me. I had to exert some control to not actually do a nervous dance. He smiled. He reached a hand out to caress my left breast... pinching the nipple... pulling on it slightly. It felt so good that I moaned. His hand traveled down my body and I spread my legs for him, opening my pussy to his touch. His finger slid down my slit, dipping shallowly into my wetness and then dragging back up across my erect clit. My hips jerked at the stimulation and I moaned again. I wasn't nervous about being in the hallway anymore. I was needy for more sexual stimulation. I grabbed at him, trying to get more from his hand; wanting to ride him right there.

He smiled again. "There she is again," he said. "My horny cum slut just needed to be released a bit."

I blushed... and smiled. He was right. He unlocked the room door and held it open for me. I picked up my clothes and walked in, dropping them in the first chair I saw before hopping onto the bed. As I centered myself on the bed, facing the foot, my knees widespread so my pussy was open, I smiled and was waiting for him to start getting naked. Instead, he walked over to the corner table and the tripod that was on it. I watched as he put his phone in the mount and aimed at me.

"Before I use and please you today," he said in response to my questioning look, "we're going to do a short interview."

"Okay," I said. My tone of voice made it clear that I didn't understand why, but I also wasn't going to question him. That he was always 100% in charge when we were together had been established with our first fuck date.

"Very good," he smiled at me. He turned a chair so he could sit next to the table looking at me. "Turn toward the camera just a little bit," he ordered, and I did so. He eyed my naked body and smiled. "Very nice," he said. "Stay facing the camera while we do this," he said. "And if you get the desire to touch yourself in any way, feel free."

"Yes, sir," I said. For now, my hands were just hanging in front of my thighs. I could feel the air across my moist pussy lips and my nipples were already erect. I watched as Frank reached over to his phone, touched it a few times and, I assume, started to record.

Looking back at me, he told me to make sure I looked at his phone while answering his questions, and then he asked the first one. "What is your first name?"

"Melissa," I said, looking at the phone's camera eye.

"And you're in your forties, Melissa?"

"Yes," I answered the camera.

"And prior to meeting me, during your marriage, you had always been faithful to your husband?"

"Yes," I answered again.

"Your husband's name is Scott?" he asked.

"Yes."

"And in your marriage to Scott, have you ever sucked his cock and swallowed his cum?" he asked.

"I will sometimes give him head," I replied, "but I rarely if ever swallowed his cum."

"I see," Frank said with a grin. "And did you ever let Scott take you anally?"

"No," I replied. "We tried once, and it was too uncomfortable."

There was a pause before he asked the next question. "Had you ever had sex with two men at the same time?"

"No," I replied.

"Had you ever had a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time?"

"No," I replied.

"Did you have fantasies to do those things?" he asked.

"Yes, I did," I answered.

"Were there other fantasies you had but were too scared to act on?"

"Yes," I said, the embarrassment obvious in my voice. I was thinking about the fact that I had fantasized about having sex with my sons and their friends.

"Did all of those fantasies involve activities that you felt your husband Scott would disapprove of?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Was one of those fantasies to cuckold him? To make him watch you fuck other men and then eat the other men's cum out of you after they had fucked you full?"

"Yes," I said. Picturing that in my mind made my pussy juice and I couldn't help myself. Reaching between my legs I rubbed two fingers into my slit, spreading my juices up over my clit and rubbing circles around it. Then rubbing them down and into my sex, two knuckles deep, pumping them...

"And in the last two weeks have you made any of your fantasies come true?" he asked.

"No," I said quickly, still fingering my pussy.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "No?" he asked. "You deny having done any of those things in the past few weeks?"

"No, sir" I said confidently. I continued to finger my pussy and let my other hand find a breast, pinching and pulling on that nipple; providing myself even more stimulation. "I don't deny doing those things but I didn't make my fantasies come true. YOU made my fantasies come true."

"Ah," he smiled at my response. "I see. But did I force you to do anything you didn't want?"

"No, sir," I said, my hands and fingers still working. I could feel an orgasm building as I played with my pussy.

"So, in the past few weeks, you have sucked a cock and swallowed cum?"

"I have sucked a lot of cocks and swallowed all the cum they gave me," I said. "Even the cum they shot onto me or into me if I could scoop it up and get it into my mouth. I will never waste a good load of cum again."

"And have you learned to enjoy anal sex?" he asked.

"Yes, I have," I said. My orgasm was getting closer.

"And have you experienced being double penetrated?" he asked. "That being having a cock in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time?"

"Yes, I have," I said, and then I added, "and it was some of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"And have you had a cock in your pussy while one was in your ass and you were sucking on another?" he asked.

I came as I tried to answer. "Ye... ye.... Yess, sir!" I finally managed to get out. "I have," I said as I continued to finger my pussy through my orgasm, pulling my nipple hard.

Frank waited until my orgasm had passed before he asked me the next question. "And have you cuckolded your husband, Scott?"

"Not yet," I answered. "He things that the stories I've told him about fucking other men are just fantasies created for him."

"Do you still want to cuckold him?" he asked.

"Yes," I said firmly. "I want him to watch me fuck other men and then eat me clean of their cum."

Frank stood up and began to undress as he asked me the next question. "Do you think Scott wants to be cuckolded? That he wants to see you suck and fuck other men, being a cum slut and taking their cock however they want to give it?"

"I think he fantasizes about it but will have to be coerced into actually making it reality," I answered truthfully.

"Do you want to force him into that position?" Frank asked, almost fully naked. His cock was semi-hard and my mouth watered as I thought about sucking it.

"Yes, I do," I answered firmly. "He has told me how much it would turn him on to watch me with other men and he knows the price of that is eating the cum out of me. I want to make that reality."

Frank left the camera running as he stepped over and joined me on the bed. I noticed he positioned himself so the camera had a side-on view. He reached up and grabbed me in a way I'd come to love: by a handful of my hair. His hand traveled up across my neck, caressing me as it went, running up into the hair on the back of my head and then he made a fist. He had complete control of me by the handful of hair and when he squeezed I could feel it pulling on my scalp. He pulled my face to his, close enough to kiss but not kissing me yet. "We're going to make a movie to show Scott," he said in a whisper. I mewled at the thought. "You're going to show him what a hungry cumslut you are and how much you crave cock. Do you understand?"

I tried to nod my head in response but couldn't because of his hold in my hair. "Yes, sir," I said, matching his whisper.

He kissed me then, full of tongue and passion. I felt his breathing get heavy and his body get warmer. I felt his cock throb as it grew harder against my skin. He broke the kiss and said, "Then suck my cock and show him your skills." With his hold on my head he pushed my face down to his cock. I didn't need to be forced or directed, but I welcomed him doing so. My mouth opened wide and I sucked his length in as deeply as I could on that first pass. I gagged when he hit my throat but I didn't let it slow me down. I lifted a bit, pushing up against his hand pushing me down. I breathed and relaxed my throat and welcomed what he wanted. I pushed my mouth back down on him and this time when his cockhead got to my throat I worked and relaxed it, letting him push my mouth farther down, feeling his cock slide into my throat, expanding it as it went. Together we pushed my mouth down on his length, grinding his hard cock into my throat until my eyes were watering with a need to breathe.

He let me up to breathe and then I forced my mouth back down on him again almost immediately. I repeated the process, fucking him with my throat, working to get him his orgasm. I didn't care where he came: down my throat, in my pussy, up my ass. I just wanted him to cum. I wanted to feel his cock pulsing as he jetted out that thick hot juice I'd learned to love and need.

He let me work his cock with my mouth and throat for a few minutes before he pulled me off. I didn't think he was anywhere near cumming but he obviously wanted something else. He pulled my head up and guided my actions with his hair-hold. He turned me so my ass was pointed at the camera and pushed me onto my knees and elbows. Letting go of my hair, he put both hands on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, spreading me open for the camera. In my mind's eye I saw him looking at the camera as he talked. "Look at that, Scott," he said, spreading me wide open. "Look at those horny holes. Her pussy is drooling and her ass is willing." As he said these things he dipped two fingers into my pussy and one into my ass. "I'm going to fuck these holes all I want, using your slut wife until she gets what she wants: my cum inside her." His fingers pulled out of me and he spread me open again. "You want to see that, Scott?" he asked to the camera. "You want to see your wife fucked and used like the sex animal she is?" I moaned at hearing his words. Frank noticed. "She's ready," he said. "She likes the idea of being used."

"Turn over," he said to me. "Point your pussy at the camera and spread your legs wide. Show your husband the wet pussy you want me to fuck and cum in." I didn't hesitate to obey. I'd long since gotten past my doubts or fears. Scott was, at some point, going to watch me fuck in person; I had become sure of that. Making a movie he might see didn't seem to matter much given that realization. I was on my back, holding my knees open high and wide, showing my pink wetness to the camera.

12