Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank got between my legs on his knees. His cock was hard and throbbing with every beat of his heart. Precum was dripping from his swollen crown. Holding his length, he aimed it at my wetness and pushed himself into me. He was balls deep in a single stroke and I felt every delicious inch as his manhood stretched my pussy walls and pushed until he hit my cervix; then he pushed a little more. When he was fully buried in my pussy he leaned over me, holding himself at such an angle that the camera was sure to get a clear view of his cock buried in me. His balls were banging against my ass as he stroked into me.

"Thank you!" I said loudly to him. I wanted the camera to hear me -- and therefore Scott hear me -- thanking Frank for using my pussy.

Frank looked down at me. "Rub your clit while I fuck you," he said. I nodded and moved my hand to do so. My pussy was so wet that his pistoning cock was smearing juices all over my sex. Between my lips was slick and my clit was hard as I started rubbing around and across it vigorously. Between that stimulation and his big cock sliding in and out of me, bottoming out on every full thrust in, I was soon climaxing. I had never been multi-orgasmic with Scott but I always came multiple times with Frank -- and when he shared me or I had several men. As I came, every time, I made sure I was loud about it so the camera could clearly hear me.

A few minutes later Frank had me get on top of him... first facing him with my ass pointed at the camera and then reverse cowgirl. As I looked at the camera while I rode Frank's cock, I played with my nipples. Frank hadn't told me to be quiet and I sensed that he got off as much in cuckolding Scott as I would. Hoping that Scott would some day see this video I started talking to the camera. "You like that, Scott? You like seeing some stranger's cock deep in my cheating married cunt? He's not actually a stranger. You should thank Frank for opening me up... and trust me his cock really opens me up. After he's cum deep up inside me my pussy will be nice and relaxed open so you can suck his cum out and clean me up."

I came again just imagining that and thinking about making my husband watch me fuck other men. My only wish was that instead of talking to a camera I was talking to him as he sat in a chair next to the bed getting a good close-up view of my pussy being violated by another man's hardness.

After I had cum again Frank pushed me off his cock. "Alright," he said, "That's enough for you. Get on your hands and knees again, point your ass at me." This time he positioned me so I was facing the camera. I felt him get behind me and then moaned, dropping my head to the bed as he slammed his length into me. "Oh, no," he said as he grabbed me by his favorite handful of hair. He pulled my hair up so my face was looking at the camera. "Look at the camera. Look at Scott through the lens. Tell him how much you like it; how much you need it. Look at him while I fuck you and use this pussy to cum in."

"Yes," I hissed out, trying to breath as Frank pounded me. "I need it. I love it. Fuck my pussy!"

Frank chuckled as he continued pumping me, holding my hair, making sure I kept looking at the camera -- or that at least the camera could see my face.

"You like being fucked hard, don't you?" Frank asked.

"Yes!" I said loudly.

"You need lots of cock in this cheating cunt, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to cum up in that pussy?" he asked.

"Yes!" I answered. "Please cum in my cunt!"

He growled and pulled on me harder, slamming his cock into me. His thrusts go more erratic as his orgasm approached and then I felt that moment as he stayed buried deep into me and his cock began to pulse.

I felt every hot jet of this thick cum as he fired it into me and I made sure the camera knew it. "Oh!" I said with a big grin. "I can feel it! I can feel you cumming into me. It's so hot!"

Frank pulled out and slammed in between each shot of his cum being released. My entire body jerked and there was a rhythmic brief pain on my scalp with each thrust. He was literally using his handful of my hair to pull by body back, the pain caused when his cock reached full depth, but it took him a moment to stop pulling me back. When he finally finished cumming he sat back on his heels, pulling his semi-erect dick out of my well fucked pussy.

"Now turn around and show Scott what else you've learned," he ordered. I flipped and turned so I was on my back, my spread pussy aimed at the camera. As I dipped my fingers into my cum-filled pussy, Frank fed me his slimy cock. I greedily opened my mouth to suck in his dripping dick while I fingered his cum out of my pussy and put that up to my mouth to eat as well. Idly I thought that I must look like the worst kind of cum-hungry slut to the camera... and that was exactly what I wanted Scott to see. I wanted him to see his wife, who had never been hungry for his cum, eagerly slurping up another man's load. When Frank's cock was clean and I thought I'd gotten all I could out of my pussy, I sat up and looked up at the camera and I used my fingers to push any smears of cum into my mouth, making a big show of sucking and licking my fingers clean.

Frank got off the bed and went over to the camera, doing whatever he needed to do to stop recording. "Take a shower," he told me. "We have more to do this afternoon." I almost jumped out of the bed to do as he said. I was looking forward to more fun. After all... he hadn't used my ass yet.

Later that afternoon, almost dinner time, Frank walked me back out to my car. We were holding hands like old lovers. My ass was warm from use and I knew I'd done a good job of draining Frank. He had come in me three times -- pussy, mouth and ass -- and had promised me more tomorrow afternoon. I could hardly wait!

12