Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 10

Story Info
Melissa finalizes her cuckolding of Scott.
5.9k words
4.36
15.1k
24

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years of age, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs. If you haven't read the earlier parts of this storyline, it's highly recommended that you do before reading this part. They all build on each other. Part ten picks up exactly where part nine left off. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment or send feedback. I try to respond to all emails.

- - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, I called out from work and enjoyed sleeping in far beyond what would be a normal morning. Scott made another attempt to snuggle up to me, trying to rub his morning wood up against my butt, and I once again had to put him in his place. Part of me was kind of surprised at how he willingly accepted my rejection without complaint. There he was, lying in bed with an amazingly hard cock, probably from thinking about the night before, and being denied any relief. The small sadistic side of me was really enjoying his discomfort. The emotionally attached part of me was warmed by how committed he was to our love. The sexual side of me was looking forward to seeing how much harder he could get when he watched Frank fuck me like a slut that afternoon.

We took separate showers that morning and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. I made sure to eat a big meal because I didn't expect to eat much for lunch. I knew what was going to follow and didn't want an upset stomach from being shaken up a lot... or swallowing a lot of cum on top of whatever I ate.

By 11:15 we were on the road, with me driving, heading to meet "my colleague" for lunch. I knew that I had to tell Scott something along the way in an attempt to explain why we were going to meet a man. Scott opened the conversation by asking who we were having lunch with. I know I stuttered some as I answered him, but he didn't let me finish.

"Um..." I started, "he's a..."

"He?" Scott interrupted. "You have a lunch date with a guy alone?"

His response pissed me off. He was obviously going to need some help getting into his role as a cuckold, especially since he didn't yet know it was a reality and not just a pending fantasy fulfillment. "Yes," I said firmly. "Frank is a counselor of sorts and he's been assisting me with some issues. There is nothing unprofessional about the lunch itself... (wasn't THAT a careful truth)" I paused.

"But there's something unprofessional about something else?" he asked in the space.

I took a deep breath, found my courage and replied. "Look, if you remember all of our talks and facetime chats, you'll remember that I never said the stories I was telling you were fantasies." I glanced at him briefly and saw the confused look on his face. I continued, in a firm but not harsh tone of voice. "I met Frank online, ultimately confessed my needs and desires to him, and he's helped me open myself to the sexual behaviors I wanted to embrace." I glanced at him again and this time his face showed utter disbelief, but he was also pale. The blood had drained from his face.

I took another deep breath, sighed and said, "None of what I told you was fantasy. Every bit of it was real." I stopped then to see how he would react. I had just confessed to my husband not only that I had sex with another man but that I had gone off the deep end, having sex with groups of men... and, oh god, both our sons. Even I felt the emotional impact of the statement. I half cringed as I wondered how he would react.

Scott was quiet for several minutes, his eyes moving from me to the road to our surroundings back to me and then another circuit. I heard him breathing. It indicated to me what his emotional state was. In the ten minutes of silence that followed my confession his breathing went from shocked to angry to confused to near crying to almost normal. Then I glanced at his crotch and could easily see the bulge from his erection. That gave me some hope, but I knew his ego and emotions would still need to be managed.

Finally, he spoke, his eyes looking at the road ahead. "So... what you're telling me is that while I thought we were enjoying a vivid fantasy life, supporting each other's sexual desires, you were actually giving your pussy away wholesale to any stiff dick this guy Frank said to?"

I almost laughed at the way he said it. "Wholesale" implied that I was selling it cheap. He was right about the "giving it away" part though. I definitely wasn't getting, and didn't want to get, paid. "What I'm telling you is that I was very near filing for divorce because I had become so miserable in our marriage. What I did was initially wrong but then you confessed your fantasies about seeing me with other men and I realized that I could give us both what we want." I looked over at him and our eyes met. I held the look while I said, "I never told you it was all a fantasy. In fact, when YOU said it was a fantasy I asked you if it really was." I took a breath to calm myself. I was getting frustrated with him and that wouldn't do either of us any good. "Just last night," I said to him in an almost soft very steady tone, "you got off watching me fuck myself with a dildo twice the size of your equipment and you hungrily sucked and licked your own cum off of it. You can't deny how excited you were and how much you got off on that." I took one more deep breath. "Consider that and think about how much you've enjoyed our sexual engagement this past week. Think about how much more energy and interest we've both had. Think about the fact that your wife is more satisfied and happier than she's been in years and how much relief and satisfaction you've enjoyed."

He was quiet for a while again. I was starting to get worried because we were only about ten minutes away from the restaurant and meeting Frank. Unless something went in a way I couldn't anticipate, in less than two hours my loving husband Scott was going to watch me acting like an utter slut, sucking Frank's cock, swallowing any load he gave me, and being fucked... probably in both my pussy and my ass. I hoped he was getting on board with the program and that he'd be excited watching. I dearly wanted to have him eat me clean after Frank filled me with cum... and maybe I'd even let him add his load before he cleaned me up.

"I don't know," he finally said. "It feels wrong..." he paused, breathed deep and then continued, adjusting what must have been an uncomfortable erection in his pants, "but I can't deny that the idea of watching you have sex with another man turns me on. The idea has for a long time. We'll just have to see how it goes."

That was good enough for me. I put my hand over to take and hold his. "Thank you," I said with a smile. "Remember that I love you."

"I love you too," he said, returning my smile, although his was accompanied by a small measure of pain in his eyes. "Keep that in mind as well."

I parked and we went into the restaurant. Frank was waiting just inside the doors as he almost always was. When he saw Scott and I walk in, I expected him to let me make introductions. He did no such thing. He immediately grabbed me into a hot embrace, pulling my body against his, crushing his mouth to mine, grabbing one handful of my ass to squeeze and caress it. It felt so good and I felt my pussy start to lube up at the thought of being with him again. A small part of my brain screamed that I couldn't do this because Scott was right there watching -- but my pussy shut that little bitch voice up. When Frank finally released me there was a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. He must have seen the mixed look of delight and panic in my face.

Keeping one arm around me he reached his hand out to Scott. "Hi," he said. "You must be Melissa's husband, Scott. I'm Frank." Scott tentatively took and shook Frank's hand. I realized that Frank hadn't been quiet at all and several people were staring at us. After all, Frank had just given me one heck of a passionate hug, grab, grope and kiss... and then he identified the man just meekly standing there as my husband.

Releasing Scott's hand, Frank turned to the hostess and said, "Table for three please, in a booth if you have it." The hostess didn't hesitate in grabbing three menus and leading us to a booth in a back corner. Scott followed her first with Frank and I following, his arm around my waist the whole way. At the booth, Frank gestured Scott to the far side and then all but pushed me in on the other side, sliding in beside me. I was trapped against the wall as we sat across from my husband. As much as I was nervous, some small part of my brain wondered if Frank's hands were going to play with me under the table as they had several times in the past.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Scott," Frank said. "Melissa has told me quite a bit about you."

"Funny," Scott said, almost sounding angry, "She's hardly mentioned you to me at all."

Frank looked at me with raised eyebrows. "No? I didn't think Scott would be joining us if you hadn't told him about... everything we've enjoyed."

"Actually," I replied with my eyes slightly downcast, "Scott's heard all about everything. He just doesn't know names."

Frank looked back at Scott. "So, you're just being snide?" Scott didn't say anything. He just sat there staring at both Frank and I as if we'd committed a crime. Given his desire to see Frank fuck me, I didn't understand his outlook. Frank continued and knew exactly what to say. "Scott... I understand how challenging this must be for you. Most husbands wouldn't love their wife enough to want her to be so happy and satisfied. Most husbands would rather restrict their wives and leave them painfully frustrated." He paused to let that sink in. "But from what Melissa has told me, you've been open enough to let her know how much you enjoy her letting go and enjoying herself."

As Frank talked, I watched Scott's reaction. I could see his angst softening. Frank continued. "I think it's fantastic that you all have a marriage that is so strong and secure that you can both, without judgment, allow the other to fully embrace their sexual selves."

"I just wasn't aware, until today" said Scott, "that it was reality. I had thought that we were discussing fantasies and future possibilities." He paused before adding, "Part of me still finds it hard to believe that Melissa could do some of the things she says she's done."

"Oh?" Frank replied, raising his eyebrows. Before I knew what he was doing, he got up, pulling his phone out of his pocket as he moved, and sat back down next to Scott. Holding his phone so Scott could see it he said, "Let me show you a few things to reassure you that it is complete reality." Frank touched his phone a few times and I saw Scott's eyes widen in surprise. "Doesn't she look beautiful?" Frank asked him. I had no idea what Scott was seeing but the surprise passed, and he nodded his head yes. Frank touched his phone again and, from the sounds coming out of it, he was showing Scott a video. The sounds of sex were obvious, and I recognized my own moans and groans as Scott watched me being a slut on the screen.

Just then, the server came over to take our drink order. Frank didn't move the phone or pause the movie. He left it playing and, as I watched, the server adjusted where he was standing so he could see the phone too. I saw him look at the video, then at me, and then back at the video. Looking down at his crotch I saw his bulge begin to grow. We each ordered a drink and the video kept playing the whole time. When the server reluctantly walked away, Frank went back to showing Scott a variety of pictures and videos on his phone.

Our drinks came and we told the server we were going to wait to order any food. For a good fifteen minutes Frank showed Scott images of me. Only later would I learn that Scott saw me sucking cock, being fucked in a variety of positions, being spitroasted and being double-penetrated. He saw several pictures and videos of me swallowing loads of cum. He saw at least one video of me scooping cum out of my pussy with my fingers and sucking them clean.

Frank put his phone away as he got up and came back around to sit beside me. As he sat down, he put his hand under the table and on my leg. Without even thinking about it, I spread my legs apart so he could reach between them if he wanted to. I was wearing slacks again but no panties. He couldn't directly touch my pussy, but he could probably feel my heat and wetness. I was sure I'd soaked through the crotch of my slacks.

"So, you see, Scott," Frank said, "it's not fantasy. It's definitely reality. Melissa has experienced and enjoyed everything she described to you." He paused to take a sip of his drink. "And this afternoon, after lunch, with you watching, I want to make sure she enjoys some of it all again."

"How can you do that?" Scott asked sounding agitated. "How can you just tell a man that not only have you fucked his wife and shared her around like a common slut, but that you are looking forward to fucking her some more while he watches? Doesn't that strike you as indecent?" I couldn't tell if he was genuinely appalled or just putting on a show to save his own ego. But I knew Frank could handle it.

"I don't know about decent or indecent," Frank replied calmly. "Those are subjective terms. But I do know there is nothing common about Melissa." As he spoke, he rubbed up and down my thigh. "She's not a common slut as you call her but a wonderfully uncommon, hungry and quickly becoming highly skilled proud slut." He paused and rubbed his hand right up between my legs. I shuddered with pleasure at his touch and forced my legs apart as far as I could in the booth between Frank and the wall. He felt how moist I was. Still looking at Scott he said, "And based on how wet her pussy is, soaking through her pants in fact, I'd say she's eager to demonstrate for you just how good of a slut she is."

His statement made it clear that he was touching me. His statement made it clear that I was wet and eager. "Now the question is," Frank said as he continued to rub my cunt through my pants, making me squirm in my seat, "do you want to come watch? Because I'm not going to wait much longer. Pretty soon I'm going to enjoy your wife. She's going to enjoy it. YOU should enjoy it too."

For a moment Scott gave no reply but finally he nodded his head. "Yes?" asked Frank.

"Yes," said Scott softly. "Yes I want to watch and enjoy it too."

"Good," said Frank. "Then let's pay the bill and go get to it." Five minutes later the bill was paid, and I was holding hands with Frank as we led Scott next door to the hotel. During the ride up in the elevator, Frank and I made out, kissing passionately and groping each other -- right there in front of Scott. In fact, as if Scott wasn't even there. Once we got to Frank's room, he pulled out his room key, looked at me and said, "You know the deal."

Without hesitation, but embarrassed not only because we were still theoretically in public but also because this was the moment I had to begin demonstrating to Scott what kind of slut I was, I began to strip. It didn't take long. I pushed down my slacks and stepped out of them, taking my shoes in the same motion. Dropping them in a pile, I pulled my blouse and bra off over my head. And just like that, I was naked in the hallway in front of Frank's room. Both he and Scott were looking at me. Scott looked ashamed. Frank looked... hungry. He still hadn't unlocked his room door.

"Turn around," he said to me. I did as he ordered, turning my back to him. "Bend over far enough to touch the floor," he said. I did so. I could feel the air on my ass and pussy. I knew both men had a clear view. I didn't know why Frank was pushing me farther in the hallway, but I loved it. I stayed motionless and listened to Frank talk.

"Look at that," he said, I assume to Scott. "Have you ever seen such a delicious looking ass and cunt?" He chuckled out loud. "Of course, you have. She's your wife so you've seen this plenty of times... just not in a hotel hallway as she did that for another man, eh?"

I barely heard Scott mumble, "No," and then I heard the room door open.

"Come on, Melissa," Frank said. "Time to play." I stood up and headed into the hotel room. I didn't even pick up my clothes. "Grab her clothes," Frank said to Scott and my husband obeyed. I noticed and felt the moment. Scott had become clearly subservient to Frank right then.

As I walked into the room, I heard Frank say, "On the bed like you were yesterday." I did as I was told, scrambling naked onto the bed, kneeling in the middle of it, facing the foot, my knees spread wide. I had a big smile on my face. "You can sit there," Frank said to Scott, gesturing to the chair off to one side. Scott didn't say anything, but he went and sat in the chair. Turning to me Frank said, "I'm going to take a quick shower. Play with your pussy until I get back. Stay in that position."

I did as I was told, watching him turn away but not waiting a single moment. My right hand immediately went between my legs to rub my clit while I used my left hand to start fingering my dripping hole. I looked over at Scott to see him watching me, almost looking numb.

"Isn't this hot, baby?" I asked him. He looked at me, met my eyes. "Isn't it?" I asked. "You've told me how you want to watch me with another guy. Here we are..." My fingers were already working my pussy toward its first orgasm, and I could feel that delightful feeling building. "Frank's going to fuck me so good and I'm sure he'll make me suck his cock. Do you want to watch me do that, baby? Huh?" He nodded but still looked a little numb. "You should take your pants off then," I said to him. Some of the numb look was replaced by a look of slight surprise. "How else can you stroke yourself off while you watch me play?" I asked. He kind of half nodded and stood up to start taking off his pants. By the time he was seated again, his erect cock in his hand, Frank came back out of the bathroom. He was naked and his delicious cock was at half-mast.

Frank looked over and saw Scott, naked from the waist down, stroking his length.

"Nice," Frank said. "You can enjoy watching me pleasure and enjoy your wife. When I'm done with her, you can have her if she lets you." I was almost there... my orgasm so close... Frank looked back to me. "Stop now," he ordered, and I did so with a mewl of frustration. "Come lay on your back, your head hanging off the end of the bed," he ordered.

I did as he said, laying on my back and hanging my head off the bed. I knew what was coming. He was going to fuck my mouth and throat. I spread my legs as wide as I could. It was becoming a habit. Just because I was going to get mouth-fucked didn't mean my pussy shouldn't be wide open and available. Frank stepped over to me, his growing cock hanging just inches from my face. He reached down and grabbed handfuls of both my tits, caressing them before pinching my nipples and pulling them hard. I felt my breasts elongate as Frank pulled my nipples and the pleasure bordered on pain. I moaned. Scott whispered, "Holy fuck," and then Frank said, "Open wide."

I eagerly opened my mouth for him and loved the first taste of him as he guided his length into my mouth, across my tongue. I heard Scott moan as he watched me take another man's cock in my mouth. I wanted to say something to him about how I looked; whether he had a good view; did he like what he saw. But I couldn't given that my mouth was full of Frank's big and growing cock.

Frank slowly pumped his hips, feeling my spit coat his length and pushing his cock only far enough to fit comfortably. That's not what I wanted. I put both hands on his hips and pulled as he thrust, encouraging him to force his cock farther into my mouth... into my throat. Five or six thrusts later and that's what happened. I finally relaxed enough, and Frank's balls were resting on my nose. My throat had relaxed and expanded around his length and I'm sure Scott could easily see that Frank's manhood was being deepthroated.

12