All Comments on 'Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 10'

by XplrgMDCpl94

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 1 year ago

Please don’t stop. More please

Subtomatl1969Subtomatl196912 months ago

This should be the model for most marriages and relationships.

Wives should have full autonomy and over their husbands. We would have happier relationships and a much more mellow, satisfied society.

Thank you for writing this total turn on.

I really hope you continue this series.

tom

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wish I could find a man who would lick cum from my pussy .... biggest fantasy of mine is to be licked fucked and used by 5 men then have someone lick and suck every drop of cum out of my pussy and every drop all over my body

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fabulous, if a little bit rushed. Slower buildup and more description of the sex scenes would be great.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Fantastic! Love this story.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

This story is simply stunning. Melissa quite believable and the dialogue is spot on. Her character was well developed and her thoughts are given a lot of attention, which creates a lot of empathy for her. I especially liked her desire to have her husband submissive to her just as she was submissive to the men who fucked her. She said that she loves Scott, but it seems like a lot of that consists of a desire to control him sexually. We really don’t know anything about the rest of their relationship, but she was ready to divorce him over his lack of interest in sex. So clearly their sexual relationship was critical. I find it funny that so many readers don’t like cuckold stories because they see the husband as a wimp. I have not seen much objection to stories where the wife is submissive to the husband, who dictates who he and she will fuck. Melissa, in this story, has become a totally uninhibited slut who craves a cock in her holes almost all the time. Melissa is a doctor by profession, and the author has her express her demands of her husband in a very forceful manner. By the end of the story, Scott has become the cuckold that Melissa wanted, and accepts getting his sexual pleasure from serving Melissa as she gets her sexual pleasure from other men - many other men. While the evolution of her transformation into a three-hole slut was taken a step at a time, the sex scenes themselves were a bit briefer than I would have wanted, although I found the story to be incredibly erotic and Melissa’s insatiable craving for cock was convincingly described. I thought the author pulled off the trick of adding the incestuous element of including Melissa’s two adult sons to the men that will be fucking her without making a caricature of it. This story is quite simply the best cuckold story I have come across on this site and one of the best stories period.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

An additional note: the threat of pregnancy early in the story was dismissed by Melissa. Nowhere was the danger of STD or HIV brought up. The story was in many ways very believable, and addressing those issues could have included without affecting the flow of the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Correction to my comment about the sex scenes. They are perfect the way they are, which is incredibly erotic. Live your writing.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I just reread the story. It is truly incredible. The thoughts of Melissa and the dialogue is so realistic it is hard to believe that this is a fictional, astonishingly erotic, fantasy.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I want to add that this story is one of the best written, intense, and compelling stories on the site. It is hard to get it out of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the end, Scott dutifully ate the cum out of Melissa’s fuckmates. It is not clear whether he came to find pleasure in that, but he obviously wanted to please Melissa. Melissa’s love for Scott clearly is in large part due to her sexual control over him. Since sex is in paramount in her life, other than her profession, her satisfaction in her marriage depends absolutely on her control over who, when, and how she fucks. Scott, in an unfamiliar role, has become her submissive, her “beta” male. The fact that sex is so all-important in Melissa’s life suggests that his submission to her must dominate his life as well. Whatever else there may be in their relationship, it seems clear that Melissa’s sexual pleasure takes first place and trumps all else.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“. . . our most common Friday night [now] involved me going to a nearby bar to pick up a man... or two or three, to take them home and have a fuckfest while Scott watched.”

Since Melissa is a doctor I am a bit mystified by this line. The likelihood of STD/HIV seems pretty high. Melissa had earlier dismissed Scott’s concerns about this and told him in no uncertain terms that she would determine who she fucked and under what circumstances. But this does not mean that she abandons her professional knowledge and good sense even as she thrives as a wanton and completely uninhibited slut. Also, I noticed that Melissa was sensitive to her own professional standing and that of her husband and did not want her sexual activities to compromise either. A “local bar” seems mighty close to home and I was a bit surprised that the author did not come up with a more imaginative source for Melissa’s cock needs. I have said before that this is an amazing story, incredible in it eroticism. Melissa is an astonishing character, so believeable in her thoughts, emotions, and actions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This looks s an amazing story about a professional woman who made her fantasies real. She is now totally consumed by her craving for cock, and cares not whose cock it is. The author has written a powerful story about a woman who has no limits when it comes to her sexual pleasure. That makes the story somewhat dark, but also powerful.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Now that Melissa and Scott’s relationship seems to have stabilized, I would love to read more about Melissa’s sexual adventures and how their relationship evolves. As I commented before, this story is much more intense than others you have written, and I would like to see that intensity carried over into more chapters. Melissa now seems to focus all her free thoughts on getting as much cock as she can, and I would like to find out how Scott is adjusting - we know that Melissa is very happy - does Scott get to fuck her after she has been fucked by other men and has his previous lack of interest in sex been transformed into enthusiastic cuckoldry? Although you ended this story at a good place, it is such a good story I would like to see it carried further.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“To date, seven men is the biggest party I've entertained, and I have to tell you -- it was a new experience to have Scott suck and lick almost ten loads of cum out of my cunt.”

I guess that for a man who wasn’t really interested in sex this would be exciting. I assume that Melissa will let him fuck her from time to time, even if she probably would not feel his cock in her, and he would not last very long at all. Presumably Melissa shares her enthusiasm with her husband for all the strange cock and fucking that she is getting, and that probably turns him on and feeds his fantasies enough to keep them together.

lv2travel2lv2travel29 months ago

My positive feelings regarding this story parallels the many comments expressed by other readers. I wish as others have expressed would love to read more about this couple especially the acceptance of Scott to Melissa's new role in their life. Wives like Melissa verbalize love for their spouses yet their actions (in my mind) do not suggest that love is real as their concern is their own sexual satisfaction. For a change of pace, I would love to read how after a point Scott of being a cuckold he rebelled and told Melissa he couldn't accept her behavior and she had to chose between her new life and him. I would love to know her response!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“Thanks to Frank... my sex life is awesome, and my marriage is once again great. Now, if you'll excuse me... there are three young men waiting for me in my living room and I can't wait to have all of them in me at the same time.”

Since Melissa almost left Scott before she met Frank because their sex life was totally unfulfilling for her, it is clear that the other parts of their relationship were not sufficient to sustain it for her. So now Melissa controls their sex life to ensure her own pleasure through other men. Scott so far is submissive to her and apparently willingly eats the cum of other men from her pussy, something he would not do before, even with no cum in it. I assume that the rest of their apparently unremarkable relationship is subordinated to their very busy professional lives and to Melissa’s new sex life outside of their marriage. It seems that whatever love they have for each other has morphed into just companionship and something that is easy, undemanding, but without any passion. I am not sure that the pleasure they get from his pussy eating counts for more than the immediate feelings it generates. Does he get to fuck her? It seems not, but that is not clear; Melissa certainly would get no real pleasure from it. They both do seem to enjoy finding new men to fuck her while he watches, and that sharing in her sexual life can increase their bond. In the end, whatever affection they have for each other is now tied to their dominant/submissive relationship. So long as Scott is submissive to Melissa, there is a place for affection, but they both know that her sexual freedom and control is key to any relationship they have. I have said this before, but I feel very strongly that this is an incredible and very intense story, and Melissa is a very believable and compelling character. This story has proven to be very thought-provoking for this reader.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

To lv2travel2: I just wrote a comment that addressed some of your points. I did not say there, but if Scott and Melissa’s relationship cooled, it would likely end without drama, whether Melissa became bored, or Scott decided he did not like his submissive role. If Scott objected to his role, I can imagine Melissa just saying “OK, then we are done.”

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Thinking again about this incredible story. In a traditional, very traditional marriage, the husband calls the shots, and is in control. The wife submits to his control. For a long, long time, this seemed somehow normal, although feminists would strongly disagree. If both parties agree to the arrangement there is no problem. The problem arises when both have been essentially brainwashed by their upbringing and the culture to accept this arrangement, regardless of what the parties would want if given a choice. In this story, their new relationship is totally by conscious agreement, and there is no outside expectations or pressure. Here Scott’s minimal sex drive and Melissa’s insatiable sexual appetite have come together in a way that seems to work for them. I still am not sure about “love,” as Melissa is determined to “control” Scott so she can get the sexual satisfaction she craves and needs, and indeed, demands. Again, in many traditional marriages “love” is a euphemism for control, and when the wife accepts the husband’s control, there is room for “love,” or whatever feelings the parties may have for each other in that kind of relationship. Here the control is flipped, and so acceptance by Scott of Melissa’s absolute control would seem allow for a kind of “love”, although may be more like the affection that comes from his obedience. Interesting, Melissa at the end was “firm” with Scott on several occasions, in a tone that did not come across to this reader as particularly affectionate (“I make the rules” is more like mother to child). I don’t think that either party by the end the story said the words “I love you,” which reinforces the idea that their relationship is one of control and obedience, and the pleasure that acceptance of that can bring. Certainly Melissa is happy; she has gotten everything she wanted with absolutely no compromise. This story is very thought provoking indeed. Love it.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle7 months ago

Loved her journey. Wishing I was her. Couldn't stop reading. Love your stories

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

After fucking both her sons, Melissa told them:

"When [Scott] gets home I'll have to figure out what I'm going to say to him, but I know this: I have no intention of going back to being monogamous and you boys should feel free to fuck me anytime you want. I love sex. Any hard cock will do. You both have nice ones and I'm happy to drain your balls anytime you want."

I missed this in my last few comments, and insatiable Melissa will be fucking. her horny sons with their youthful power of recuperation This will test Scott's submission to Melissa - and his two sons. She now has no inhibitions whatsoever and she will be fucking her sons and other men in their house as often as possible, whether or not Scott is there to clean up. What a story!

consulting91consulting914 months ago

This was one of the hottest series I've ever read. I love the slow build and the training of the cuckold. I would have liked a few more details of Scott watching men with his wife including his sons taking turns. But all in all this was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXplrgMDCpl94@XplrgMDCpl94
UPDATE: I've decided to publish some of my works as ebooks. Go to Amazon and search my pseudonym "Wolf Bennington" and you'll find them. Wow!! THANK YOU Literotica readership! I never thought I'd have so many followers (over 850!! now) and I SURELY never thought my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES