All Comments on 'Blackmailed at the Conference Pt. 01'

by BigDickDom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope not for me....

Very impressive, its that rare get the urge so quickly to punch someone in the face and then stomp on their balls but you managed it.

I enjoy reluctance stories and hoped this wasn’t direct blunt blackmail but more sort of cajoling that goes with reluctance, sadly not I only got part way through page 2 before I quit. That should be her next move too, leave the conference and talk to her bosses and the cops, obviously that’s not going to happen.

The irony of course is that he could most like talk her into doing what he wants, he’s already seen the submissive side of her, he’s a worthless piece of shit. A cliched wannabe Dom, what kind of fucking loser has to force a woman to have sex with him, submission is a gift not a fucking right. As for the thumb tacks well he definitely deserves to be on the receiving end of them.

Ugh, so disappointed. I’m out.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good start

I wonder if he actually posted the picture or just left the pin on the board to intimidate Jess. Mystery starts with Jess. I hope that she does get some sort of retaliation at the end instead of just becoming a mindless bimbo that loves total unconditional submission. I hope kind of a ending where he goes his way and she goes on her own. However this being a fantasy and he has already thought about his company working with Jess's, there could be more submission tasks coming and teasing us readers along the way. As indicated, a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Alex is a piece of scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really liked to read the first part. I like how the story is progressing. Maybe Alex left the pins like that to scare her, we'll see. Hope you update soon.

BigDickDomBigDickDomabout 4 years agoAuthor
I have to agree, he really is scum.

To Tess and everyone who doesn't enjoy the story, sorry about that.

I wrote it for a friend, to appeal to her particular tastes. Should I have a disclaimer so that people who won't enjoy the betrayal can skip it early?

I hope that my other stories clearly spell out my personal attitudes about consent generally. This was an exploration of the non-consent/reluctance genre which I thoroughly enjoy reading when its from a woman's perspective, so I wanted to try my hand at it - but when I was writing the seduction from a neutral/man's perspective it became clear to me that it was more of an erotic horror/thriller in tone, at least for the first chapter.

To spill the beans: like the other commenter suggested, Alex intends to part ways never having acted on his threats. It's not clear to me that this makes him any better as a person, he's still the villain in the story. But isn't the antagonist in these stories supposed to take away the heroine's control and agency for the power exchange? (The bad guy absolves the heroine of guilt for enjoying her pleasure because it's his fault)

My plan was to make him attractive, but not a good guy. Future chapters will be more of a forced exhibitionism story and I hope that it's clear that he his interested in her pleasure, even though he doesn't listen when she says no.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
My thoughts

You have absolutely nailed it Dom. It’s a refreshing change to read about an arsehole who actually does have some decency, but still forces the heroine. It was pretty clear it was just the thumbtack he put on the board.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Alex and Jessica

What if Alex has a girlfriend and brings her be with him to the room where Jessica is tied to four corners of the bed with mouth taped shut? She looks over Jessica's luscious body and strips naked to give humiliated Jessica a glimpse of her body while listening to Alex's critical analysis of Jessica's poor performance in pleasurizing him. The girlfriend starts pinching Jessica's luscious ass before applying a series of ass reddening spanks as Jessica moans in her taped over mouth

After accepting Jessica's tearful apologies, the girlfriend forces her to let her become her Mistress as she starts teaching her the proper technique of giving Alex fellato and riding his cock like an accomplished porn star. In a matter of minutes, Jessica is turned into a porn slut pleasurizing Alex as she is fucked multiple times while getting filled to the brim before Alex takes complete ownership of her. Alex be is allowed by to rest comfortably be in bed while Jessica starts learning how to please her Mistress. She is made to quit her job, abandon her house as she moves in with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous