Blackmailed at the Conference Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, Kitten." He teased, "But you begged me to." Reminding her of how she had pleaded for her permission to cum last night. Jessica looked back into his eyes and saw the cruel, impish delight burning behind them as he read the humiliation at her own desire in hers.

He tied one ankle, then the other, tickling her thighs to check the distance. She jerked and twisted but she couldn't touch her knees together, nor could she move forward or backward with her hands bound out in front of her, bent over the edge of the bed. Jess deeply hated the aching itch his fluttering fingers were causing while she was completely helpless, even as the connected pleasure gripped her ignored pussy. She moaned into the quilt, in frustration, as well as thinly concealed arousal.

Alex lifted the full-length mirror from its hook by the door and walked it around the bed, positioning it directly in front of Jessica, so he could look her in the eyes as he used her.

He stood back to admire his handy work while she sobbed into the bed, her dress bunching and riding up her thighs as she squirmed, until the damp gusset of her lacey black knickers came into view. "Fuck that made me hard." He chuckled, sliding his fingers down over the thin black satin that was protecting her from him and began to circle.

Jess stifled a moan. Was it because of her frustration and fear, or because of the ache beginning in her belly as his teasing digits stroked her hungry little clit?

"Second rule," he spoke seriously. "If you cum without permission I will post one of these pictures down at the conference." He picked them up off the floor methodically as she struggled.

He teased one of the filthy, slutty close-ups out of the pile, then folded a line across the top through her nose, cropping the top of her face from the picture, leaving her sexy lips, gorgeous breasts and splayed pussy below. He tore the folded piece off and extracted a bright yellow thumbtack from the box in the nightstand, holding them up in front of her.

Alex lay them together on the bed next to her face, then grabbed her hair and forced her to look at them, "... As well as give you a serious spanking. Do I make myself clear?" he growled.

She only whimpered.

*Smack* She gasped as the pain blossomed in her ass cheek.

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack* He alternated cheeks and spanked hard, "I didn't hear you."

"Yes, damn it!" she hollered. Fuck! Every searing swat sent a lightning strike of arousal to her clit!

*Smack* *Smack* "Shouldn't that be, 'Yes, Sir'?" he cooed into her ear. "I own you, remember?"

Jess twisted helplessly on the bed, already running out of steam as she panted into the quilt, the picture of her slutty behaviour threatening her whenever she lifted her head. "Please let me go," she begged.

Alex stepped behind her and pushed her dress up over her gorgeous rump, grabbing the gusset of her sexy lingerie and ripping them from her damp crotch. The seams failed at her hips and he tossed the ruined fabric onto her bound arms in front of her so she couldn't escape the evidence. The humiliating damp spot clearly visible, staring back at her as they could both smell her arousal.

He walked away, leaving her helpless on the bed. Scrubbing his hands and cock in the bathroom sink, and brushing his teeth, then he brought a wet cloth out and washed between her bound legs, clit first, then her damp little slit, then her puckered asshole.

Alex grabbed a pillow and dropped it between her legs, kneeling down until her tiny pussy was right in front of him and he could study her in person for the first time. He slid his finger softly over her delicate lips and she jumped, her knees diving inward but halting before they could impede him, "Oh don't worry, I'll untie you soon enough. But I don't know that I will ever let you go..."

He dipped his tongue down to tickle her clit, his nose sliding through her glistening wetness, her horny cunt betraying her almost as badly as Alex was as it clenched hungrily. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and spread them lewdly as he dove in, tormenting her exposed little button with dancing strokes of his tongue.

She could feel the pleasure rising in her tingling clit even as she glanced over at the threatening picture. "No... no... no." she mewled, as much at her own pussy as at him, now that her orgasm was mounting. The ache to cum deepening inside her.

Jessica's mind wandered back to fantasies she had been nursing for years that had mirrored this moment in so many ways and felt a stab of pleasure in her empty cunt. She shook her head in frustration, as Alex's soft tongue danced around her throbbing clit.

He stood up, his fingers sliding into her hair before grabbing a harsh fistful and hauling her head back, forcing her to stare at the mirror as he bent over her, holding eye contact as he slid his finger up and down her sodden pussy.

She bit her lip and blushed furiously as he pushed his finger inside her oozing hole. God she was so wet. Jessica twitched as he tickled her g-spot. "You are soaking, my little slut," he chuckled at her as she squeezed her eyes closed in embarrassment.

He slid his thumb through her natural lubrication before clamping his fingers gently, teasing her g-spot and clit together.

She could feel the tidal wave of her orgasm looming and began to thrash, trying to escape his fingers, "No-no-no! I'm too close!" she wailed, trying to fight the arousal inside her.

And his fingers were gone.

*Smack* His pink handprint bloomed on her soft skin, "You don't get to tell me to stop, you get to beg for permission to cum, whore." He growled into her ear as she panted into the bed, her tormented pussy yearning for release.

He let her catch her breath for a few seconds before his wet tongue touched down to tickle her spread asshole.

She moaned and jerked in surprise as she experienced the gentle tease of her rosebud, trying to pull away. Years ago, an ex had invited himself to fuck her ass, she had tried to be obedient, but his selfish rooting had been a singularly painful experience and she had never let anyone play back there since. But the soft probing of Alex's nimble tongue felt so different and deliciously naughty, and before she knew it her body was responding again.

He pushed his tongue deeper into her snug ass, gently stretching, and his slick thumb touched down again on her aroused clit. She jumped and twisted against her bonds in front of him.

"Nonono- Please can I cum?!" She shrieked, terrified of disobeying him with his threat still resting on the bed right beside her, as her abs began to clench.

He could feel her little pucker clench around his tongue before he pulled away as he smiled at her in the mirror, like a cat playing with a mouse, "No, you may not."

Even with her heartbeat pounding in her ears, she still heard the quiet, unmistakable sound of his fly being unzipped behind her.

Alex grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to stare into her eyes as he stroked his thick cock up and down her dripping, quivering slit. He took on a thoughtful expression as he asked her intimately, "Back in ancient Greece or Rome, when someone got a new slave... Do you think they ever asked for permission before they fucked their new property?"

She didn't answer, their eyes were locked as he smiled at her, "No, I didn't think so either."

Jessica held her breath as he forced his thick shaft deep inside her dripping cunt, pushing slowly but inexorably until he kissed her cervix and she gasped. Wincing as her tiny pussy was stretched painfully around Alex's massive, throbbing cock, her legs quivering as she fought to control herself.

He rocked back and forth gently, brushing her cervix again and again as he stretched the deepest parts of her. Then he spit on his thumb and started stroking her asshole.

She whimpered piteously as he held her head up by her hair, her back arched, forcing her to watch his muscular form in the mirror looming above as he violated her from behind. She could feel her orgasm mounting again as he used her tight little cunt to pleasure himself. It was coming and she no longer had control of it.

Alex let go of her hair and she dropped her face back down to the bed in shame, stifling her moans in the quilt. She needed to cum so badly she could barely think. How could he do this to her?

He hunched over and reached between her legs with his free hand to begin teasing her clit again.

It was all too much. His cock stretching and violating her wet cunt, his thumb penetrating in and out of her spread ass, his torturous fingers on her slippery clit, "Oh no!" she cried, "Please May I Cum Sir!"

"No," he purred into her ear.

"Nonono! Uuuuhhhhh!" She let out a guttural wail as she began to shudder and her orgasm smashed through her, the pleasure sweeping her away with it as he stroked her three ways while she bucked beneath him, gushing on his impaling shaft as her pussy squeezed him deliciously.

Jessica sobbed and berated herself internally as she lost control, even while she bucked and moaned beneath him, writhing in her bonds as her mind melted.

Alex kept up the stimulation until she had collapsed in a twitching mess, her luscious pussy still stretched around him as she sobbed in pleasure and frustration, "Tsk Tsk... What did I warn you about?" he asked ominously.

"No, please don't, it's not my fault..." she begged.

Could she feel how hard her predicament was making him? His cock twitched with arousal inside her. He unceremoniously pulled his heavy shaft from her quivering, dripping pussy, leaving her empty, and carefully picked up the picture and the little yellow tack as she looked over with dread.

He could see the fear in her eyes under her ruined make up as he shook his head patronizingly, "And now I have to prove to you that I'm serious," he sighed.

"No please, I'll do anything!" she cried.

"Yes, yes you will. When I return," he said simply as he pulled the duct tape from the drawer, tore off a piece and forced it over her lips, gagging her.

She screamed mutedly into the tape as he took one last look back at her from the hallway, grinned, and the door closed behind him.

He had left her there. She pulled and struggled and raged into the ropes until her muscles burned. Then she cried and shook her head. That fucking bastard!

Then Jessica took a deep breath and got serious. Inspecting what she could see of the knot in front of her. She could tell that he had somehow tied things at the elbow end, where her prying fingers couldn't reach with her wrists lashed flat together.

She thought about him walking through the conference with a pornographic photo of her... She had to get this fucking tape off her mouth! She rubbed and stretched her lips and finally caught a corner, rolling it back on itself until she got half her mouth free, then she started biting at the knot.

She fought with it for minutes, then wailed in frustration. He'd fucking left her here! What if housekeeping found her like this?!

The door clicked open.

The moment of relief on Jessica's face was so delicious as she looked back and saw it was him, before she again realized she was still completely at his mercy... and she was no longer sure he actually had any.

Alex paused, fuck she was sexy. He studied her curves with his eyes as she glared back at him. The intensity of his gaze as he traced down all of the lines of her body began a new smoldering in her tingling, used pussy.

"I'm feeling a bit of regret," he said. "Not in owning you," he looked into her eyes. Why did her pussy clench when he talked about owning her? "But in posting that picture... I'll tell you what: If you suck me off willingly and eagerly, I will take you down to get it back. I kind of want to keep those pictures just for me..."

Jessica's head was bobbing in submissive agreement even while he spoke, her tight pussy moistening again.

Alex reached right in front of her and tugged a strand in the knot and it started to loosen, teasing the tail of the rope back through. Ah ha! That last one she was working on was right. Then he moved down to her ankles.

She rubbed her wrists as he finished untying her. Then he pointed at his feet and said, "Naked, please."

Jess stood for a moment in her disheveled dress, unzipping and peeling it off until she stood in front of him only in her bra.

"Everything," Alex said sternly.

She popped the clasp behind her back and shrugged her shoulders as the cups fell away and her breasts sprang free, jiggling softly.

Jessica knelt down in front of him, feeling her sexiness reflected in the lust she could read in his eyes as she unzipped him, batting her eyelashes. She reached into his trousers and fished his semi-hard cock out in front of her, blushing as she wrapped her lips around the crown of his proud shaft and he grew again, sliding her tongue under his thick head.

Alex looked her in the eyes and said, "Keep up with me. If I come out of your mouth you will get a serious spanking." And he slowly walked backwards around the bed to stand in front of the full-length mirror on the other side, making her crawl naked on her hands and knees as she looked up at him, her lips stretched like a porn star around his heavy shaft. She blushed furiously as they stopped in front of the mirror and she saw the horniness in her own gaze and how sexy she looked with lips wrapped around him.

"You will orgasm when you taste my cum on your tongue or I won't help you find your picture. Is that clear?" he intoned.

She nodded as her fingers touched down on her pussy while they settled. Jess had a vested interest in using every trick she might have to tease him over the edge quickly, but she also had to be ready to cum herself. It wasn't going to be a long ride to get there, her cunt was already aching to pleasure him.

She bobbed back and forth deeply, her eyes tearing up as she touched the back of her throat with the massive head of his member, and he slid his fingers into her hair for shallower strokes. She quickly caught his rhythm and began softly popping her lips over his crown as her tongue danced up and down the ridge below. She felt him harden more and more as his arousal mounted, until he was straining in his own skin beneath her teasing lips.

He stared into her eyes as they both got closer, "I don't want to have to negotiate with pictures I don't really want to give up. How about spankings instead until the end of this conference? As long as you do as you're told."

Jess stared up into his eyes and nodded quickly.

He could feel the ragged wash of her breath over his cock as she quivered and danced her fingers away from her button for a moment. Alex's own abs twitched as her beautiful lips milked his throbbing hardness.

She was so fucking horny right now. Jess needed his cum on her tongue. She had fantasized about a moment like this for so long... her pussy responded hungrily. She needed to please him, beyond anything else, and it was about to feel so good.

She moaned as she bobbed just a little faster, locking lustful eyes as he groaned, "Oh fuck," and he grabbed her head as his massive tool began to pump, bathing her tongue in his seed. Her reaction to his orgasm in her mouth was visceral, she came. Hard.

He held her hair while he jerked between her lips, as she squeezed and pumped his cock onto her tongue and they lost their shared rhythm. The last spurts aching as he emptied his balls into her mouth.

Jess twitched and hunched over squeezing his cock like a microphone, cum dribbling down her chin as she held tight and obediently kept her lips wrapped around him while they both bucked.

"Ride it," Alex growled.

She twitched and quivered as her abs remained locked, her empty pussy spasming and clenching as her senses were painted with his seed. Riding the rolling wave while her fingers danced on her clit, until she had wrung her pleasure out.

Jess pulled her fingers away as she shuddered. Was she allowed to swallow? Would he get mad? She moaned up at him.

Alex looked down and her eyes were still smoky with the lust of her orgasm, dribbles of his cum glistening her chin, he nodded. She gulped him down. Why did it feel so good to act so dirty?

He reached down to wipe some of the cum drips from her soft breasts, sliding his finger into her mouth and ordering her to, "Suck."

And she did. Fuck she was so sexy, he marveled as they both caught their breath.

"Tonight, I am going to take you to dinner, after that final talk you wanted to see. Then I will take you out for a night on the town. That will start with a shopping trip for the slutty outfit you are going to wear for me... But first, shall we go and get that picture?" he asked.

Jess nodded quickly and he reached out to hand her bra back to her, pulling it away just before she could grab it. "Conference only," he said simply, "at all other times your attire is completely at my discretion. Understood?"

She nodded obediently, worried that she probably didn't fully grasp what she was agreeing to.

He held up her ruined panties, "Confiscated, unless I specifically order otherwise." And he tossed them in the trash can under the desk. "That goes for all of your panties." There was no arguing with the set of his jaw as he made his point.

He gave her back her dress and she quickly slipped it back on, collecting the remaining cum drips from the slope of her breasts before catching his eye and licking her fingers. She could tell immediately that behaving like this was something he deeply desired as his eyes smoldered with lust.

She tidied up quickly and guided him to the door. His pace was maddeningly slow as they went to the elevators and he spoke up, "Do you want anyone to be curious about where you are in such a rush to get?" he asked, planting the seed of doubt in her mind.

Jess willed herself to act more calmly than she felt as the elevator dinged on the conference level and they walked out into the busy lobby, her mouth still tasted like his cum.

Her heart raced as she kept her expression neutral until he turned them down an edge aisle, a bulletin board on the wall at the intersection.

"Uh oh," Alex said.

She looked at him as he glanced around from the bulletin board, realizing he was checking down the sight lines to see if anyone was watching them.

Her heart sank as she saw the distinctive yellow pin with nothing beneath it. Then felt the paranoia that whomever had it might put two and two together if they saw her standing here...

Jess tugged at his sleeve as she walked away. He followed at a casual pace until she stopped in a busier section of the conference and he caught up in his own time.

"Well that was disappointing," he said, "but kind of sexy at the same time, no? I wonder who has it..." Alex mused while Jess glanced around fearfully. Why was she still so turned on about this?

"I'll tell you what, go enjoy your afternoon talk and then text me when you're done. I want to take you for dinner and a night out tonight, somewhere away from this conference." Alex grinned at her. "I'm gonna enjoy showing off this hot little body of yours..."