Blackmailed at the Date

Story Info
A tough girl with record, make a Tinder deal... but who won?
6.2k words
4
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers

London, at a restaurant basement

July

A voice appears;

"75 minutes elapsed, please mind your breathing exercise".

A deep breath, another deep breath. Finally, a third deep breath. As per instruction, Joanne make breathing exercises to keep her body and mind calm. Her Bluetooth in-ear phones provide her information every five minutes, as well as time remains for next electrical stimulation.

A Bluetooth connected patch strapped to her vagina sends a small electric chock. It's a very firm chock, like licking a 5-volt battery, but very affirmative in this condition. Realtime body temperature, surrounding temperature, actual clock time and her heart rate is projected to the glass in front of her. Her vision is a bit blurry through the transparent latex, compressed around her head, but she can read it as she demands. As well as she can stay focused on her emotions.

It's amazing, she thinks.

75 minutes went so fast. Just 25 minutes remains of her first round. She floats around in free, in an otherwise timeless and gravity less environment, completely amended by her surroundings. One 10kg heavy anchor is attached by two ropes, holding her body down by two D-rings at the latex sack which enclose her body as a whole. One rope connects at a D-ring mounted at the end of her feet's.

The other is connected to a D-ring few centimeters below her neck. Her position is relaxed, fully free to move except her mermaid stitch legs, and that her arms and hands is glued to her body. Not only because of the sack, but also the pressure from the water in the tank. A hose is molded to her transparent mask, wide enough to make breathe easy as normal.

Despite all this time, she hasn't had much time for fantasies as she thought. She was fully into mastering the feelings of being part of this experiment. Also, by the rigid contrast in her getting orgasm after orgasm by the emotional control she undergoes, and the adrenaline rush realizing that her life could end in a minute of chaos.

She repeats the memory of herself getting into the sack, designed specifically for her body measures. It went so fast and smooth. She had dressed into the precious outfit she unpacked at the hotel, just an hour before the date. The glossy one-piece latex blanket has been in front of her, rolled out on a soft cushioned brown leather table together with some other utilities.

Her pulse had increased by the scent of heavy rubber from the transparent hose, molded to the mouth part of the hood. It felt awesome as she strokes her fingers over the latex. She unzipped it to also feel the rough unpolished inside, fantasize a body stitched against it. She continues imagined being commanded by these two D-rings, as she currently pulled each of her thumb through them, lifting the sack up as a whole. It has been heavier than she though and look unbelievably tiny. Is her body not more than this? Apparently, she were in shape to make it inside.

She then examined the utilities besides the sack. As she was instructed, she prepared by getting undressed into naked. She stroked her tits, belly and vagina as she stood in this dark large room. As she could recognize, it had only a table, a chair, the water tank and few video projections that stood for the only light that the room had. While she admired the beautiful solar system animation behind the water tank glass, she has taken the electro-stimulation patch to strap on herself. It was just a pair of black latex briefs but covering her vagina with a half inch thick patch over her sensitive parts. All wireless. Next, she distributes the lube from a large jar, all over her body, briefs and the hair.

Finally, she filled her own ears with the Bluetooth ear phones.

She was ready for the latex blanket, the sack, getting on top of the table to fixate her legs into the opening in mid of it. She stretched the bottom part of the ice-cold sack over her legs, found that it had a valve inside for each leg. Her legs melt into a mermaid tail as she continues pull the sack up to her abdomen. She felt her nipples hard as caramel balls. Some air was locked in at the feet's, which she forced out with a farting funny sound. A firm grip around the ankles to force squeeze her feet into place, made her legs ready. She could not stop being surprised, but she felt a cushion between her foot tubers, so they don't get hurt by scratching. A typical 24/7 comfort thingy, she thought.

From here, her date from the online site, Ethanic, took over by fixate her bum into the sack. With a handsome touch, he arranged her hands and arms into the designated valves inside. Joanne felt an arousing feeling she didn't imagine during their preparations of this. The pressure on her feet's and legs combined with the excess of lube made her hard to come to the point on what she felt. The weight of the blanket come from some kind of weights molded along, where her backbone was about to be as she gets into the sack. She could rub the latex with her lube wet toes, fingers and hands, but not move anything apart.

He closed the zipper with an aggressive and sudden move, stopped right between her breasts and throat. Her torso was squeezed like a vacuum packed piece of meat.

She had yield and sworn "FUCK! Did you take the right measure??" at him as she went into panic for a few seconds. But he didn't need to answer, as she immediately had asked him to apologize, and continue. Keep focus, Joanne reminds herself. The final preparing to start her mission was just one remaining piece away. At top of the blanket, a transparent mask was molded with a handsome and well-trained grip, he pitched her hair, neck and head inside it. He closed the rest of the zipper and sealed it inside with the rest of the body.

She was a cocoon.

Exactly as her fantasies in their initial chatting and agreement prior to the meeting. She had said out loud that the feeling was fantastic. His voice in response had been clear and easy to hear through the latex and ear plugs. She could see surprisingly well through the transparent latex hood. Her breath through the hose could pass almost like normal. Eventually she felt less fresh air than usual. When he asked her if she felt ready, she nodded her head instead of talking. She got her first orgasm by seeing him hold a glue gun to silicon-fill the latex zipper from the height of her knees, up to the front of her throat.

She was too sexually aroused to be able to think of risks or danger. From this position, she was on absolute peak of sexual stimulation she ever felt. Her too was about to sink into a water tank, were more than she could take. Some part of her hope that all this is a joke, that it ends here. He tricked her. But no, she got to know that five minutes elapsed, and the silicon was dry for water. She was so contended, her mind trick made up fantasy's, that he had a condom hole in the sack and a hidden plan to fill her up with a dildo, himself or whatsoever that made her explode in a real orgasm. But no.

He took his arms under the 48 plus 5kg heavy glossy and body shaped latex blanket, asked if she was ready. A gasping "Yes" came out from the hose with its jarring pitch, while he walked towards a ladder in front of the tank. It was so beautiful, looking exactly as in his media files on the dating site. Now she's here. Sealed, excited, adventure something few people imagine as possible. She thought.

Joanne shake of satisfaction and arousal.

The hose was about one meter long and was thrown over his shoulder for her comfort. It was clumsy with a thick Styrofoam plate at the other end. He carefully immersed her into the water to float free, while he connected the anchor to her body. He gently snapped each metal chin from the 10kg weight to the D-rings on her sack. He waited few seconds having eye contact through the eye she still had above surface. He upright and honestly admired her brave calm. She really, really, was into this. He took a charcoal; she saw him wrote #535677 on the rim of the tank. Then he pushed the anchor to fell free 80 cm down to bottom. Her body was propelled down beneath the surface. Joanne made a scream as from deathly fear. Few seconds elapsed, nothing happened. The water squeezed her covered body and she could breath perfectly. She float. Like space walk, well, almost.

Greeting Ceremony

Yesterday about this time, she stood outside the well bespoken restaurant within the London night club squares. The SoHo. She expects to meet up her date, Ethanic, here. This date is something very different for her. All started as a very normal evening for her alone in her student room, where she went to the online dating site. All was as usual where she scans matches and unknowns. With one exception though, her location of interest was changed to London.

Joanne had as per routine swiped left in the date app, to get random guys she quickly could decide or diss. Recently she was hoping to find some reason to go back to there. She had one of her first heavy bondage kink experiences here, with some undone feelings from it since then. London and i's most trendy latex store, her favorite latex source, is such a cool place.

As of the least expected matches, she swiped to a large empty aquarium in the background from an empty chair. A sign on the glass said "Ready? #isityou". She had to check the profile and found a video with same thing. There was some hose and animated lights in and around the aquarium. There was a background of rotating planets formed as a solar system. It was otherwise quite dark and mystic. The water looks like an animated movie setting, really beautiful. She found some glossy blankets hanging over the rim of aquarium, overwhelming convinced that she saw latex.

She favved him to not lose the profile but did not take any initiatives. Did not even bother to enlarge the profile pictures of himself. But just few minutes elapsed when she got a short message;

"Do you like what you see?".

She replied after she rubbed herself into orgasm, in front of the aquarium-video streaming in repeat mode.

"Yes, I do. What is it?".

Since then, they spend numerous amounts of hours chatting and phone calling. As others might think, not about sex or dating. But instead of what she seen in the video. She is going into an adventure. This guy happens to offer the ability to make reality of others advanced sexual fantasies. For him personally, he gets kicks of helping others, but have no personal sexual preference in this kind of kink. At least is that what he said to her and his resume. He has money, and resources. Is very handsome, good looking. Speaks well, have a firm and a Bachelor within finance, at Cambridge University.

For Joanne, this became a sexual fantasy to release. And she goes to London! A fantasy to get deeper into a complete removal of control, being mentally present. She would love similar things closer to home but have nobody to trust and being discrete of it. Why this guy spends so much time discussing her sexual adventuring, is a mystery, she thinks. But after all his offering is quite simple in compare to hers. She is the one that pay for the trip and exposing herself. She is also the one that has taken four days off from school to come to UK for it. And after all, his several years old profile would be banned if he is not what he says. She thinks the odds is fair.

The Restaurant - London - The date

Almost exactly on agreed time, her date made himself present to her by approaching her from back. He placed a soft hand on her left shoulder. His long finger rubbed her bare skin, few centimeters in from the rim of where her dark satin blue dress ends. The satin looks gleaming blue and send sparks around her in the light. She felt his finger moved to over the satin, scraping the surface. She got aroused by the firm touch, felt her nipples strain to the inside of her dress.

They shared eye contact; immediately understood they know what they are into. He turns to a smile and lift an arm to direct her into the restaurant. He had let her take few steps before he followed her. She knew he examined her, maybe admired her body and her look in his selection of clothes.

So, by that, she was 100% sure knowing his sexual preferences. He is vanilla! She had some strong suspicion since she unpacked the bag at the hotel, that he asked her to bring from a box storage. She was given a collection of clothes for her to bring on this date. There was a note saying, "Dear friend, wear this and Cinderella gets what she desires" and she read a strange sign "#492673". From the bag she unpacked the perfect fitting blue dress.

The dress was a corset tight fit with long sleeves, almost over her wrists, and a length just above her knees. Around the edges, a lace was sewn in a matching darker blue color. The bag also held a smoked-transparent latex thigh with attached feet. The sole, toe and heel was colored dark grey. She found them to be exactly the size of her legs and her feet's. Her feet's that normally are too slim to fill up latex socking's nicely. In a thick blue satin-coated paper-box, she picked up a pair of matching pumps.

It was a pair of blue luxury brand Suede Pumps. Of course, also in a perfect size for her feet's. It's the first time in her life she holds a pair of such brand ready for her feet's. They were in a preppy style with closed toes and heels. A wristband was attached to the heel, with a 2 cm high strap to surround the ankle. A pair of shoelaces with butterfly knot stands out in front. Knowing that they cost at least £800, a soothing feeling streamed through her body. Two small items remain in the bag - she picked up a buckle neck in same velvet blue fabric and a glimmering metal butterfly on the front. Finally, the steel grey satin band to tie around her waist. Joanne went without delay into the new dress, leaving her mid class expensive trainers and low tennis shoes on the floor.

The latex covered feet soles itched interestingly to the inside leather of the luxury Pumps. She quickly changes her mind on the reason why a pair of shoes can cost that much. They were the most soft and nice fitting pumps she ever had on her feet's. She laced the satin band to a bow in front of her belly, stepping to the full-length mirror.

She found herself completely awesome and lost her mind for a while, start to make up her face and hair as if she were about to get on a date for real. She finished herself taking some pictures and a short video interview, where she with few words explain what she is doing, without expose the reason she is here. This is by far the most exciting day in her life, and it had just begun.

Outside the water tank

Joanne has stared at the Solar system animation for more than half of the 100 minutes. She learnt that the animation is about 15 minutes long, then it restarts. That the rotation of the planets repeats in between the 5- and 10-minutes cycle. It say something about Ethans method, but what? she think. The background music has a different source than the video. Also, she learnt that if one inside an aquarium is able to see through the glass, or just a mirror, is based on the amount of light inside versus outside. And the angle which she observes.

She welcomed almost every electrostimulation shock with a sexual stimulus, eventually orgasm. It was approximately 20 of the peaks. She wished she could rub her vagina to something, to increase the intension of the stimuli, but was unable to do so as she floats in middle of the water tank. Nothing was there to help release her arousal.

She sat on a chair, the one she saw for the first time few months earlier. Dry and covered by a bathrobe. At 100 minutes, he had released her from the tank, left her cocoon body on the cushioned table. She appeared aphetic, didn't say a word or tried to move, till he asked her about next steps. Did she want to keep her sack on, adding the final equipment and another 100 minutes in the tank? Did she want to get released and re-enter the tank after some rest? Instead she spend 240 minutes in the tank with no vision?

The final equipment was to cover her head with a layer of black latex, to remove her vision. The latter were a "punishment option" they decided on during the planning, to motivate her not pause after the first round. He had again written a sign. The first proposal was reading #713980 and the second #513980. These starts annoying Joanne as she doesn't understand it and the first proposal was by the way already broken. She didn't recognize the gap, #613980, which he didn't show her.

So, what was the punishment if she decides to skip it as a whole? Being satisfied with the experience she already had?

Yes, she could go home to the hotel room whenever she wanted. Without debt. Eventually, she realizes, he might have complaints on the clothes. She didn't bring her own as exchange. Her gaze was dim, far away. She didn't feel the intense arouse as she felt earlier, her body was used, in affect and tired. But the hell what she wanted to get a strong man's body holding her, having sex with her. Release her inner emotions in a volcano erupt.

She could not stop licking her lips realizing what she would be able to do with a dick nearby. But she was here, with this asexual wet-combed finance puppy. Would she really deal with 4 additional hours, tonight? Would she prefer not to do it and maybe never get this again? That would be the punishment for sure. She was reminded that she didn't respond to his question, seeing him waited with patience as a gentleman should.

But despite this, she notes something begun to happen with his charisma. He looked more stressed and glanced recurrently at a cell phone. After all, she isn't paying him for this, so she could not expect him to keep focus through her perplex. But his behavior still bothers her conclusion for next step.

Erhm, he begun gently. He explains to her that he understands if four hours feels daunting. But also assure her that she would do fine with the no vision session. As well as that a new 60-100 minutes would not add much new for her. He tried not to sound like he holds something secret from her, which he did. By that, he claimed having a completely new proposal. Which they haven't spoked about in their plans. It surprises her, but what the hell, let's hear the idea.

The third idea, he promised, include some benefits for her. The game is like this. The clothes she wore on her way to the date, will be hers, if she wants to. The sack she wore in the tank, she can keep, if she wants to. He promised to shorten the hose to any length she demanded. The equipment in the third option, she will be able to keep, if she wants to. She had mentioned briefly about stop here and go home. He replied diplomatically that its completely in her hands to decide.

Then she must leave empty and the third option will fell into someone else opportunity. Joanne went curious on the equipment. Again, getting aroused reminded that she is naked in the bathrobe, with her vagina soaking the leather chair. What is the hatch with third option, that turn everything so benefiting for her? With what chances, could one ask for heavier stuff than she has performed and was considering doing again? She finds out the answer, he is not into this kink so it's fully logical she was going to get laid. And she was truly ready to take it, under right conditions.

Under right conditions. She begs him to apologize her perplex feeling to her decision. In the second breath, she asked him if he "happen to have" a catsuit fitted for her body, that she could make use of for a while? She tried to sound as cynical as possible, as she was quite sure that the third option had something like that in mind. Not surprising her, he responds with a Yes. After a hard swallowing and a stressful mimic. He turned around and went to what look like a black wall with a green exit sign in middle of it. A sharp white light entered the room she sat in. This should have been the door she also came from, but at that perspective, the eyes needed a minute to get used to the darkness.

Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers
12