Blackmailed at the Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was able to see that the room was pear shaped, one part covered with curtains and that there was some studio equipment's in the other part of it. Nothing strange, she believes, as there was a lot of digital animations and he had some movies of the place. She starts to get curious if all this has been recorded. She really wanted it, if that was the case. She walked around and inspected some of the equipment. The bright beam re-appears as he come back through the door. She saw a name, Ethan, on some of the studio equipment's. She connects dots, as his name as on his datong-profile is Ethanic.

Smart guy. He walked towards her with a bag in his hand and tossed her a damp latex fabric. It was clearly a latex catsuit, a very white, not fully white, but mostly. She examined it and found attached structured hood with some variations over the eyes, neck and mouth. It had hands. and. a vaginal plus anal sheath plus feet. Heaven! She thought. She unzipped the whole zipper, from belly to throat, and went with it to the table for lube.

He was observing her, so she was quite sure there was something behind this. He made the conditions clear to her, that putting on the suit mean she agree on the third option. His voice broke and tone was bordered, like he was uncertain of something. Joanne could not care less, continued to lube her body parts and getting her feet's and legs prepared to slip into the suit. By that she paused and replied that she will do his third step.

He appears to hold a secret for her, he also accepts what she demands immediately after she fitted into this piece of latex. She sounds like a domina and felt incredibly good with it. Otherwise, she said, having her head and shoulder into the catsuit, turned into a full latex-HuCow, she took her camera and took superfast-repeat picture series of him and her. And send into social medias, tagging you, Ethan. She snapped few pictures to a friend, as she said it.

Casual style Ethan together with Joanne's legs, arms and body covered with a white catsuit having black large spots like a cow. Her head was covered by a cow head profile hood. Her breasts and belly were exposed as she had not zipped the suit. Joanne declared for him that this was her assurance. Her friend will do just what Joanne says. Means her friend can't identify him. The surprise Ethan, my demand, comes now. She untied his belt, released the jeans buttons to get his pants down the floor. Then she pulled some excess of lube between her vagina, rectum and the latex sheaths molded there, as well as filled the sheaths with lube from outside.

She zipped her catsuit up to the throat, finding out that the suit fit amazingly perfect to her body. Not a wrinkle, not a stretch. Ethan stood paralyzed with his hands and arms in same direction as his pants. Joanne made a jump up to Ethan's arms and tied her latex covered fingers together around his neck. Her feet were locked around his hips, sucked together by the latex.

She wrapped herself tight into his body, moving her right hand down to his erected dick and steered it into her latex sheath covered vagina. She loses her grip and let her vagina being filled by him. They both mourned loudly and went down with Ethan's back on the table. She gasped to him; this was her promise to his conditions. Ethan observed the HuCow riding him to her own orgasm, while himself hold back waiting for her to get satisfied. Just as he was to say something, she begged him to wait, turned her body around to lay with her back on his chest. She starts to rub her vagina, inserting a finger into the sheath, as she used two other fingers to pull his dick into her rear hole. She made a sudden move to get him inside her again, mourning, panting. Rubbing herself but start to recover to the reality, realize that he didn't touch her. It was only her, touching him.

What a knockout!

She released herself from his dick, getting down with both feet to the floor. She rolled her latex covered toes over the wall-to-wall carpet, stroked her hands around her body. She felt the seams from the black colored patches that make the cow pattern. One of her feet was black, the other white.

Just before he got humped by her standing with bare legs, the odds placed for him to make Joanne into the third option, has gave him almost $250.000. Nobody bet against it now, he thought. But he could triple it, if he fully met the demands by the audience and keep the show for long time. He got reminded of Joanne's desperate investigation in his sexual preferences, she should just now. She is, right now, into his kink sweat spot. The experience in having sex like this, with her dressed like this, is more than he would take without counteraction, if it wasn't for the betting pot. There were by no mean a chance he risks that amount for a desperate quick sex.

She turned back to him and put two thumbs up in the air as a thanks', followed by a nodding that she wants to continue with his part of the deal. Ethan responded her that she is almost correctly dressed for it, with just some small preparations. To start with, he needed to glue the zipper and skin breath holes, making the suit waterproof. Which was a lie, with good intentions though. Mentioning the breath holes was just a delusory in case she found it out. Oppositely, she will need to sweat out from these.

Instead of silicon, he filled the whole zipper plus it's drawstring with quick drying epoxy, making her suit permanently stitched on her. On top of that, he added the silicon, for fake, and touched the breath holes for fake. He zipped and locked her cow hood eyes. No vision, good idea. It was by no means necessary to blind fold or glue the suit for the third option, but he wants to eliminate risk that she could regret and get it off while he did the preparations. Besides that, it gave him a real turn-on for the first time having an irreversibly sealed HuCow. He left her for five minutes, felt as 15-30 minutes for her. She had heard some noises, but nothing special. The sexual arousal of being sealed has passed for her now. By far since she could have his erection for her demands.

She sweat a lot in the suit, the hood was quite tough and fitted uncomfortable over her ears and mouth. The neck and wrist collars were not disturbing but limiting her ability to move free as in a regular catsuit. They were made of some thick rubber she hasn't noted when she put on the suit. They must have self-connected in some way. The lube around her abdomen has dried out and felt off her latex like skin flakes. All such things that come around when sexual arousal fades away. Though, she still enjoyed the feeling of latex close to her skin. And to be honest, she is excited over what the third option is about.

She heard rushing steps towards her. Instructions was to come, as she stood up. She felt one hand firmly grip her per side of her torso, directing her how to go. She followed pleasantly until her knees bumped into something. One hand helped her right knee up on this, and secondly the other knee a bit apart. Aha, she had realized it's a sort of message chair, where you lay flat forward with the body, but the legs in a leg support.

Kinky, she thought, but it didn't feel soft as a massage chair.

Her arms were helped into similarly arm support. Her cow-figured head was firmly inserted and snugged into some kind of position. At least that was what she could imagine. As of a sudden she felt a collar around her throat and both her wrists. In exactly same moment, two straps clamped each of her calf's and one that sucked her waist with the bench.

A second thereafter, a cold bar was pulled over her feet's which bended them into a ballerina position. She felt a hard clamp making her feet locked as this. Her head was immobilized, and she felt mittens being pulled over her hands, forcing the fingers into paws.

Now she realizes that the purpose with the collars was to mount her into some bondage device. Right now, she was not in mood to get scared, rather she felt quite dizzy and drained from being excited. However, whatever she went into, she feels safe and willing. She felt like she could take a mental break, releasing all muscles and tensions. Similarly, to the water tank, but completely opposite. As she lay, nothing strained or bordered her. The bondage immobilized her, but firm.

A tickling appears over her breasts and nipples, stealing her attention. It felt like some piece of latex was removed from her breasts and exposed her nipples, secondly something else was stretching her latex and a cold circle form, like a metal ring, connected to her sweat wet skin. The same scent as when the zipper was closed, reached her nose. Some tickling feeling reappears in her belly. She didn't know, but her breasts nipples were connected to a cow milking machine.

The milking cans were glued stuck into the latex with an enforcement, keeping them in place. Himself was dressed in a black satin hood, otherwise fully naked. He set some deep techno music in background and said that the third option now can begin. Techno will play for 65 minutes, with 4-7 minutes per melody, he informed her.

He stood in front of Joanne's HuCow transformed body and masturbated himself into a full erection, admiring her situation. She had a beautiful back figure with a perfectly shaped bum. Feel the white cow-alike paws with his hands, was like touching 250 Volt electricity. He pulled the ears of the hood hard, to verify that it was stuck. The hood stretched a bit but reverted into position when he loses it. He connected a tiny handpump to a nipple beside the locked eyes. As he pumped, the cow mouth begun to open. Joanne start to leave a moan sound as she felt a metal gag forcing her mouth to stay open.

It took just few seconds for her to draught to pour out from the mouth. He lubed himself. On the other side of Joanne, his friend Adam was dressed the same as Ethan. He stands at Joanne's bum and masturbating to the view of a white/black spotted back. Its latex that seamless went over to her bum and into her two legs, strapped to the bench.

Her latex sheath covered vagina and rectum was fully accessible. He watched down to the restrained black and white feet's, he had between his legs, soughing to touch them on signal. Adam and Ethan met each other's eyes, waited for next deep techno song to start. When it did, Ethan start the milk pump and inserted his dick firmly into the mouth of the cow-hood, Adam put his dick through the vagina sheath as he put a tiny but vibrating dildo in the rectum.

The reconciliation

It was lunchtime for Joanne at school, when she got an email from her date. This was only eight days after they had their first meeting at the basement of restaurant. They had met also the following two days, to repeat the procedure with the water tank. She had exceeded her own limits for each try. Her best shot was 240 minutes without vision. It had been hilarious for her. She has gone to his profile several times to see the full videos he has uploaded since her visit, as they agreed. They didn't mention the other activity with a single word since she went home after first evening. Just that she was promised to keep the HuCow-suit with the nipples patched. She has it with her other latex stuff at home. Yet unused.

The email was short and worrying. She has been given a money transfer MTCN tracking number and a number in British Pound. £175.000. He asked her to visit a WU office with her personal number, the MTCN and the amount and she must state that it's bequest money from friend related. He wrote that he wanted to give her the fair share of the "second part". He also pointed out that her videos generate money on a pornsite and that they yield requests from viewing members. He advised not to go for it, as these moneys will likely not come close to this check of £355.000. It's 70% of the money I earnt on our HuCow chapter. The whole date was a bet. 34 persons was placing bets on what they believed Joanne to do.

The other part was bets placed on a demand list, what they wanted to happen, which he could control to some extent. The HuCow-chair was a part of the demand, it yielded £70.000 at the day before the bag was opened in the hotel room. The second attempt of the water tank, where Joanne was to enter without vision, were also connected to a noticeable amount of money. Subsequently, there are 35 people that know about Joanne by face or person, but not know about her identity.

The system is simple, he informed her and described the HuCow-proposal. If it wouldn't be accepted by her, and the date would have ended with the sex they made, these moneys would have been withdrawn back to the bidders. But as it went according to plan, they were stashed to his bank account. The price the bidders paid to enjoy the date in HD quality in real-time. He absolutely agreed she was kind of abused and was upright sad for that. To show how much he really meant it, he sent this check. It might pay the Harvard studies etc.

He had sincere purpose as he gets good feeling for her, not just a date. Such deep, calm and beautiful persona. He also added a final more serious aspect to his admission, she had also actually, sort of, raped him. He was in relationship and is purely gay. This went a little tricky of two reasons. One - his boyfriend was one of the bidders.

Second, he had never ben that turned on as having her white latex body over her. It was even harder up than the finishing HuCow chair bondage session. But it turned out to bring us hell lot of money. The letter was written in two parts. One short with the relevant information about the check to pay out. The second part was two sides describing the whole situation. He finished the letter with a thank you and wish that the situation brought some new fantasies for future. Maybe worth to be written as a book or story.

---

Thanks for reading this second story with Joanne, of Conscious Kink collection.

~ end

12