Blackmailed Becky: Bad Decision

Story Info
One bad decision gets Becky into trouble at work.
5k words
4.51
91.9k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,433 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and are fictional characters

"Becky!" I hear my mum calling my name from the kitchen.

As I go to walk in I see my mum, dad and my boyfriend Ken sat around the wooden table with a 'happy 18th birthday' banner up and a small cake with a candle in on the table.

"Happy birthday!!" They all shout as I walk in.

I can't stop smiling at them all as I walk in and give a hug to everyone and a quick kiss to Ken.

Sitting down I blow out my candles and my mum hands me over a card, inside it reads

"Happy birthday to the greatest daughter in the world!" And there was £60 inside.

"Now I know you are saving up for a car for when you go to university, and I am sorry we couldn't surprise you with one but you know times are a little hard for us at the minute" My mum says, with almost a croak in her voice.

"Mum don't worry about it, this is amazing thank you so much!" I tell her.

"So what are you plans for your big day?" My father asks.

"Well I am at work later, now I'm 18 I am going to ask to change to the night shift to get the extra money." I tell them.

We all sit and chat for a while before I have to go and get ready. I work at a fast food burger restaurant near a petrol station called Big Tasty Burger, I have been there for a year and I am slowly but surely saving up for a much needed car.

I am planning on going to University to study nursing next year and a car would be amazing to help me.

As I am getting changed Ken walks in, almost drooling at me.

The uniform is a tight, short black skirt and a tight buttoned black shirt. Because of my larger breasts I can have to leave a few buttons at the top up and a lot of my cleavage is on show, also because of my shapely arse I know Ken is probably horny staring at me.

Ken was a year older than me and we had been dating for a few months and turning 18 I have decided it is time to lose my virginity to him, we have arranged a date and a hotel for a few weeks time where we are finally going to do it.

"God you look so sexy!" He tells me coming over and starts to make out with me. After a few minutes I can feel his hard cock pressing against me and I tell him.

"I need to get to work. You will have to sort yourself out, I'm sorry."

An hour later I am in work, walking to my manager Pete with confidence, once I find him I quickly say.

"Hi Pete, I turned 18 today and I wondered if I could move onto the night shift as I could do with the extra money?"

He smiles, always being kind and looking after me since I have started working here.

"That would be up to the night shift manager Steve, he is in the back office now. Let's go have a chat with him."

We walk to the back and I see the night manager Steve sat at the desk, he is a fatter man, barely fitting into his shirt and a dirty scruffy looking beard. He must be at least 60 and looked like all he ever ate was food from the restaurant, he was a disgusting man.

"Steve, this is Becky. She wants to move onto the night shift with your team." Pete tells him.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I need another one." Steve grunts without even looking at them.

"I think she deserves the opportunity Steve, she is one of my best workers and could do well for you." Pete argues.

I am smiling, grateful for Pete's help.

"Fine," Steve says "She can start next week on my shift, but no moaning about being tired."

2 weeks later

Ken and I are kissing on the hotel room bed.

"I have waited so long for this, I can't wait to have sex with you." He says in between kisses.

"I know I am so excited, do you have a condom?" I ask not being on the pill.

"Of course." He replies.

I watch as Ken undresses and puts the condom onto his 4inch dick and gets on top of me, ready to be the first man inside of me.

6 months later

"Becky and Sarah! What the fuck are you two doing?! Get back to work now!" Steve screams from his back office.

Sarah was the only other girl on the night shift and we had become fairly good friends, usually bitching about Steve being a horrible, vile man. Once Steve goes back inside his office, Sarah and I turn back to the registers and carry on chatting.

"So you have broken up with Ken?" She asks.

"Yes, with me going to university in a few months I thought it was the right thing to do. It is a shame and I do love him but I am too young for anything that serious right now." I tell her.

Now on the night shift, being near a petrol station it is usually old truck drivers that are stopping. Most of them are creepy old pervs that stare at my breasts or ass while I make their food.

I was serving one old man, after asking what he would like to eat he disgustingly replies.

"I would like to eat you little lady."

I have to laugh it off because last time I told one off Steve almost fired me for losing a customer.

Truth be told, I didn't mind the comments. Having broken up with Ken I kind of liked any compliment I could to boost my self esteem.

Occasionally it would be a nice compliment such as my long brown hair or how beautiful my blue eyes are, but not that often.

The only real problem with the night shift was Steve, but the money was so good that I couldn't go back to the days and I was getting so close to affording a car!

One Wednesday about 3am, I was serving a dirty old trucker, I handed him his burger and said.

"Here you go sir, enjoy your meal."

To which he disgustingly replies.

"I would rather be snacking on your tight pussy."

Again had to smile in silence and hand him is food as he handed me cash.

Eventually the trucker left and as I went to put his cash in the register, I saw that he accidentally gave me a £50 pound note instead of a £10. He had already left and it was too late for me to give it back to him, I gave a quick look around and slipped the note into my pocket and carried on with work.

5am came and I was clocking off when I heard Steve grunt at me from his back office.

"Becky! In here now!"

I looked at my co-worker Sarah and gave her a look to say

"What have I done now?" And she just laughed back at me.

Getting into the office, Steve was sat back on his chair at his desk, his fat belly bursting through his shirt. He said.

"Take a seat."

I slowly sat down, quickly crossing my legs as I could see him trying to look up my skirt.

Dirty old perv, I thought to myself.

"You do know that we have camera's where the registers are don't you?" He said

Oh fuck I thought. He caught me taking that money. I looked to the ground unable to speak out of shame.

"I saw you stealing that money. I don't think I have any choice other than to call the police." He said.

I looked up and saw him smiling at me, the sick bastard was enjoying the suffering he was putting me through.

Feeling tears building up in my eyes I pleaded with him.

"Please don't call the police, it was a tip from the man! I wasn't stealing!"

He laughed and shot back.

"Please I have the video of you putting that money straight into your pocket. There is nothing I can do young lady, you are going to be fired and arrested."

My eyes were pouring with tears, I couldn't believe this was about to happen because of a stupid moment of bad judgment.

"You kids, none of you know how to work hard and always try to cut corners." Steve said. I couldn't believe how nasty he was being whilst I was sat there crying my eyes out.

"Please Steve, please don't fire me. I need this job and I don't want to get in trouble with the police, I am going to university soon!" I begged.

I was wiping away my tears and had my head pointed down, I could just about hearing his fat body move up slowly towards me.

I didn't think anything of it until I felt his fat fingers on my shoulders. I was still uncontrollably crying when I heard him say.

"Maybe we can come to an arrangement that will benefit us both." His voice was sick and sinister. I instantly knew what the old pervert was suggesting and I had to use all of my strength to not stand up and punch him in his fat face.

I looked up, wiping my face and asked, hoping he would surprise me with something that wasn't vile.

"What sort of arrangement?"

He was smiling down at me and grunted out.

"I think a pretty girl like you will know what I want."

There it was, he knew he had me exactly where he wanted. I needed this job and I couldn't risk getting arresting and affecting my future. I just stared at him with disgust in my eyes, as his hand dropped to my wrist and gripped around it.

I had no fight in me to stop him, I feel him pull it up and place my right hand on his crotch, I could feel his hard cock already through his trousers. I felt sick to my stomach.

"You know what to do, I am sure you have done this hundreds of times" He said smiling at me.

I knew I was hot, but I had a long term boyfriend until recently and he was the only man that I have any anything sexual with. Hell I have only kissed 2 other boys.

I lifted my other hands and began to undo this disgusting, fat old mans pants. Then I felt his hand drop and harshly, slip under my top and inside of my bra and grab my right boob with his bare hands.

"Oh don't squeeze so hard!" I spat at him in anger as his hand grips onto my boob hard.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do. Just take my pants down like a good slut." He ordered as his hand carried on squeezing my boob and pinching my nipple.

I can't believe he just called me a slut, this fucking pig was forcing me to do this and he is calling me a slut?! I wish I could stop this but there was nothing I could do.

Finally his belt and pants were undone and I started to pull them down, he was now stood in front of me with his shirt covering his fat belly and his tight boxer shorts on. I could see the outline of his cock sticking in his boxers as he barks.

"Take out my cock now!"

I pulled his boxers down and his hard cock springs forward, I was surprised by how big it was, at least 7 inches. My ex boyfriend Tom was only half this size. My mind instantly wondered what this would feel like inside of me, I quickly shook these disgusting thoughts out of my mind and gripped his big cock with my right hand and began stroking it forward and backwards.

He grabbed my boob really hard and made me squeal in pain, whilst holding his grip onto my he shouted.

"Just wanking my cock won't save your job. Put this big cock in between your pretty lips."

This was it, I was about to have only the second ever cock in my mouth and it was by force to some fat, old man.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, his cock was thick and I knew it was be hard to get my lips all around it.

As I began to lean forward I looked up in a hope that he would see the sadness in my eyes and stop this, except when our eyes met he smiled and said.

"Yes good slut. You have no idea how long I have wanted to teach you your place you little bitch."

I was defeated, I leaned forward, closed my lips and felt them stretched and wrapped around his fat cock. I couldn't believe how big it was, it already hurt just having my mouth around the head.

I could smell his sweat as I began to move my mouth forward, taking him a further inch into my mouth. I almost gagged at just the smell and taste of his cock.

"Mmmmm yes that is a good slut, get that cock down your whore throat." He moaned out.

I came back and took his cock out of my mouth before taking the head back in. I was able to bob up and down on just the head, wondering how long it would take for him to cum and for this to be over.

"Fucking hell girl, I thought a slut like you would know how to do this. I guess those young men you fuck don't show you how to please them properly. I will have to." He shouted.

I felt his fat hands grab onto my long hair, he gripped it hard and made me wince in pain and he was forcing my head down his cock.

I couldn't breath and it was hitting the bag of my throat making me gag. All I could think was that I was going to be sick.

Further and further he pushed me, his thick, fat cock I could feel sliding down my throat and I was panicking from lack of oxygen.

"Fuck yes you've nearly got it all. Relax your throat and breath through your nose slut!" He ordered.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget who it was I was doing this too, I focused on using my nose to breath and felt his fat hands push my head further down and his cock kept going down my throat.

Suddenly I felt something on my forehead, I opened my eyes and saw it was his fat belly hitting my head. I had his entire cock down my throat and I was really struggling to breath and needed to gasp for air.

"Fuuukkkkkk!" He moaned out holding me there.

"Grgghhhg!" I kept trying to moan with his cock down my throat that I couldn't breath.

Finally he let go and I could feel his huge cock sliding back out of my throat and out of my mouth, as I pulled out I was gasping for the air I desperately needed. I saw a line of spit go from my mouth all the way to the tip of his cock, I pushed back and looked up at him, nearly passed out from lack of air.

"Such a pretty slut aren't you. Now get back onto my cock!" He ordered.

I gathered my breath, wiped the spit from my mouth with my hand and used that to jerk his cock. If I can wank him whilst sucking his dick I can get this done with sooner.

I leant forward and was back on his big dick, I could relax my throat now and was taking him halfway down my throat at each bob and pulling back out, flicking my wet tongue along his head and could taste his pre-cum coming out of him.

His moaning was getting louder and louder and I could feel myself getting turned on by having such a fat dick to bob up and down on. My lips stretched around and my tongue rubbing around his shaft.

Uncontrollably I let out a

"Mmmmmm." As soon as I knew I did it I stopped and looked up to see him smiling at me.

"You dirty fucking whore." Is all he said as he thrust forward and continued to fuck my mouth.

I was in for the ride now, holding onto the chair I was still sat on for balance as he thrust in and out of my mouth, my spit was drooling down my chin as he was and my eyes were pouring down my face. I must have looked like a mess with his fat cock fucking my face.

"Mhmm get ready you fucking slut. I am about to cum." He announced.

Shortly after, I heard him grunt. His hands gripped my hair so hard I thought he would pull it out as shot after shot of his hot sticky cum blew into my mouth,

"Fuck yes take it all you slut!" He moaned.

My mouth filled and I had no option other than to swallow his big load.

After he was done I instinctively starting sucking again to get the last remnants of cum.

What am I doing!? I thought. This was just what I knew Ken liked but I didn't want this old mans cock in my mouth any longer than I had to!

"Good girl," He said letting go of my head and releasing me from his cock "Now get the fuck out of here and be back for work tomorrow." He ordered.

Once I was back home, I got into bed and cried myself to sleep. I was disgusted with what I was just forced to do, I still had the taste of his cum in my mouth.

2 days later

I had tried to forget about my time with Steve, he hadn't mentioned it or even spoke to me since so I was hoping the whole ordeal was over.

That night I was lay in bed and horny, deciding I would have a little play and rethink of some of the great sex I had with Ken.

I was rubbing my clit thinking of the time he had be in my mum and dads living room while they were out.

Faster and faster I was rubbing my clit feeling how wet my pussy was getting.

Then suddenly, the picture of Steve's cock came into my head! I tried to push it out but I was so turned on at the thought of that fat cock. So much bigger than Kens, I felt my orgasm rising as I pictured being bent over the sofa and having the huge dick fucking me sensless.

"Fuuuckkkk" I moaned as I came.

As soon as I was done I was ashamed with myself and agreed to never think of it again.

2 weeks later

"Becky! In my office now!"

Steve was shouting from the other side of the room.

Oh fuck I thought. What was he going to say now.

The last 2 weeks he had barely spoken to me, I thought he was ashamed of what he made me do.

"Sit down." He said as I walked in.

My mind was racing, what was he going to say. Maybe he was going to apologise? I thought.

"Look at this." He said, turning his computer screen around. It was a video.

It did not take me long to realise, it was multiple different angles of me sucking a dick, his dick! I almost passed out at the image!

"It took me a while to edit it all together, I needed to make sure I was out of the shot." He said. Looking up at him he had an evil smile.

"This is my favourite part." He said and turned up the volume.

I almost threw up in my mouth, watching spit drool out of my mouth and his cock was deep in my throat. Then I heard.

"Mmmmmm" It was me moaning around his cock!

Fuck I moaned so loud and I actually look to be in pleasure!

"Right, now you know that I own your slut ass. You are going to do whatever I want." He said with a grin.

"Please Steve, please don't show this to anyone!" I begged, crying uncontrollably.

"Oh shut the fuck up! And don't you dare call me Steve again. It is sir for now on. Or when we are alone it is master. Unless you want me to send this video to everyone you know and post it all over the internet." He said.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I was a good girl, I didn't deserve this. I just made a stupid mistake taking that money.

"Answer me you stupid slut!" He shouted.

I looked up, my eyes filled with tears and whispered back.

"Yes, master."

"Good girl, stand up." He ordered.

Silently and still crying I stand as he walks over to me. Instantly I feel his two fat hands grabbing onto my tits and then reaching down and grabbing onto my ass, squeezing them hard.

"Bend over the desk." He said.

"Please don't do this to me." I pleaded looking at him.

"Shut the fuck up and do what I told you!" He shouted and scared the life out of me.

Shaking in fear, my hands reach the desk and I am bent over with my ass sticking out. I feel Steve go up behind me and grabbing onto my ass and squeezing it more.

Then I feel him lift up the short black skirt, exposing my ass just covered in my black thong.

"Mmmm I knew you would have whore underwear on." He grunted.

I couldn't speak, I had a dirty old man feeling me up and there was nothing I could do.

I feel him pull my thong down and then the feel of his finger traces my pussy.

"So nice and tight." He said, slipping a finger all the way inside of me.

I cant believe I am being fingered by my manager, this is so wrong and disgusting.

"Look at your pussy, it is already getting wet. You want this more than I do you fucking slut." He said, slapping my ass as hard as he could making me squeal in pain.

Why am I wet? I thought, I couldn't want this. He is forcing me to do this.

I could hear him undoing his belt from behind. I just close my eyes and hope for this to be over soon.

That was when I felt his cock on my ass cheeks, the heavy weight of his fat dick slapping against me. When he lined it up with my pussy I froze and tensed up.

"Now, ask me like a good slut to fuck you." He said from behind.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"What?" Is all I could say.

WHACK!

He smacked my ass and made me scream out in pain.

"Beg for me to fuck your whore pussy with my cock!" He shouted again

WHACK! Another hit to my ass.

"Please!" I shout out "Please fuck me!" I had no fight in me, I knew what was about to happen.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,433 Followers
12