Blackmailed Becky: Bad Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started to push, his fat cock head stretched my pussy and I could feel him getting inside of me.

"Oh fuck yes, so tight. I am surprised a slut like you still has such a tight pussy." He moaned out.

I hated him calling me a slut but I couldn't say anything!

I felt his massive cock slowly going deeper and deeper, bigger than anything I could imagine.

"Please!" I begged "You are too big! You are hurting me!"

"Shut up slut!" WHACK! He slaps my ass "A whore like you will learn to take it!"

I had to bite my lip from the pain of his dick stretching me more than I ever thought it could. I could feel every inch of him going deeper and deeper than Ken ever could.

"Oooohhh fuck yes!" He moaned and I knew he was fully inside of me. I could feel his skin pressed against mine and I felt like my entire body was filled with his cock.

"Let you get used to what a real mans cock feels like." He moaned out at me.

Then he slowly came out and back in again, still stretching me beyond belief.

Then without warning, he started fucking me hard! My pussy was in so much pain as his cock was fucking in and out of me faster than Ken every fucked me.

"Fuck yes you are so tight!" He kept saying.

His fat hands grabbing onto my ass as my entire body shook from him slamming balls deep into my pussy.

The pain was dying down and I was growing accustom to his cock. I tried to fight it but I could feel myself gaining pleasure from this.

I was disgusted with myself, how could I be enjoying being forced to be fucked by this fat old man!

"Yes take that cock you little whore! I will show you how a real man fucks!" He shouted, slapping my ass and making me squeal again.

Fuck it started to feel better and better, I was hanging my head low and biting my lip to stop me from moaning, I did not want this sick pervert to know I was enjoying this.

Every time he would fully pull his cock out and slam it all the way inside of me, full 7 inches of cock buried deep in my young, tight pussy.

"You like that don't you slut?" He grunted out as his breathing grew heavier.

I didn't answer until I felt him grip my hair and yank it backwards.

"Ow fuck! Yes sir I like it!" I told him, anything to make him happy. Until he yanked my hair back again.

"You call me master when we are alone!"

"Yes master I am sorry!" I shrieked back in pain.

"I am going to enjoy using this tight young pussy! Fucking you like the whore you are!" He kept saying as he kept fucking me harder and harder.

I was trying to fight it but my orgasm was building up rapidly. The more his fat cock fucked me the better it felt. It wasn't long until I was past the point of no return.

"Fuck you dirty whore I can feel your pussy clenching around my cock! You must love being treated like a fucking slut!" He moaned out.

Ken never fucked me like this, this was how a real man fucked. He grabbed my waists and was taking my pussy.

"Oh fuck yeeeess!" I uncontrollably moaned out as my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks!

"Fuck you dirty whore, keep cumming you bitch!" He moaned fucking me harder into my now soaked pussy.

My orgasm was dying down when I heard him announce.

"Fuck I am about to fill your tight fucking pussy with so much cum!"

This panicked me!

"I am not on the pill! Pull out!" I shout at him.

WHACK! Another hard hit on my ass.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do! Beg me to fill your unprotected pussy with my cum right now!" He ordered smacking my ass again.

Knowing I had no other option I screamed back.

"Please master, please fill my young pussy with your man cum, breed my tight young pussy!"

"FFUUUUCCCKKKKK!" he screamed out and I could feel him exploding deep in my unprotected pussy.

Then I felt it, the feel of him shooting deep inside my pussy forced another orgasm out of me and I screamed

"YYEESSS FUCKING CUM IN ME YOU OLD PERV!!" as I came on his dick.

Steve's breathing died down and I felt him pull out of my pussy, straight away I could feel his cum dripping out of me. I couldn't move, I was exhausted, my entire body ached and I was flopped onto his desk.

"Get the fuck out." I heard him say, putting back on his trousers.

I regained my strength, turned around and saw my thong on the floor so I quickly grabbed it and went to put it on when I heard Steve say.

"You can put that on so none of my cum drips out onto the floor, but you no longer wear underwear. I want quick and easy access to that pussy whenever I want it. Understood?"

I looked at him in disbelief, knowing this wasn't going to only be a one time thing.

"Yes master." I whispered and quickly ran out.

Later on I was back home and again crying into my bed. What was wrong with me? I had just been forced by a old fat bastard and I actually came not once but twice! I hated myself right now, I was just like the slut he was calling me.

I could still feel Steve's cum dripping out of me and it reminded me to get and get a morning after pill tomorrow.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I looked at it, it was an unknown number. It said

"Hello slut, it is Steve, I got your number from the work database. Just in case you think of telling anyone about what happened tonight." Then a video popped up.

It was a video of me being fucked, he had managed to get himself out of the shot and I could be heard moaning and clearly enjoying myself shouting

"Please fill my young pussy with your man cum!"

I was fucked, I needed to find a new way out.

Part 2: Blackmailed Becky: Steve's Friends

Or

Part 2: Blackmailed Becky: Pleasing Customers

12