Blackmailed Becky: Group Session’s

Story Info
Becky's pregnant belly grows as she carries on as a whore.
7.6k words
4.43
57.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,399 Followers

Blackmailed Becky: Group Session's

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This involves nonconsent and abuse, if that is a trigger for you I would recommend not reading!

I have had some time off writing Becky's story, however after I wrote my "50 stories in" I had a lot of messages and comments about Becky and I wanted to continue it. Hopefully you enjoy!

My Home Life

Myles is lying down on his bed, smiling back at me with a few quiet moans escaping from his mouth. I'm slowly grinding myself forward and back with his cock balls deep in me, he is moaning faster and faster and I know he is getting close to cumming.

My own orgasm is a long way off but to make him feel better I start to fake my moaning.

"Oh god, I'm about to cum." I whisper, grabbing my tits and making myself shake on top of him.

As soon as I say this, Myles grunts and I feel him cumming inside of me. I carry on riding him for a few minutes, making sure that's he is fully finished before I climb off and lay next to him. He's panting for air and has a big smile on his face.

Turning to face me, I feel his hand resting on my tummy.

"I can't wait to meet her." He says and kisses my cheek, I smile back at him and look into his eyes. Such a kind and loving person. If only he knew that it's not his.

I look down at my growing belly and then back at him.

"I know, it's gone so fast." I whisper.

"Yeah it has, 6 months have flown by." He says.

I look at my belly again, turning back I see Myles is already falling asleep. He always does that after sex.

I lie back.

6 months, 6 months since Steve got me pregnant. I feel bad for lying to Myles but what can I do? Steve definitely isn't going help. At least Myles loves me, and our future daughter.

"Becky?" I hear Myles whispering.

I groggily open my eyes and see it's daylight outside.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"8am." He says.

"Shit." I say getting myself out of his bed.

"Sorry, my alarm didn't go off." He says rubbing my back.

"It's okay, I'll get changed and go." I say in a huff, grabbing my baggy dress and putting it over my head.

"Hopefully soon my parents will loosen up and not care about you staying." Myles says, I just grunt in response.

I know his parents hate me, they think I ruined their sons life by getting knocked up. So, like most mornings that I have stayed at Myles's house, I have to sneak out before they wake up. Normally I leave at 6am but now I'm going to be at risk of being caught.

Kissing Myles goodbye, I try to be as quiet as possible leaving his house. Just as I reach the door I hear movement behind me.

"Hello Becky."

Fuck! It's Myles's dad.

Turning around, I give him a faint smile.

"Hi." I say back.

"I thought we told Myles that you aren't allowed to stay over." He says to me.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, not really knowing what else to say.

I watch as he slowly walks over to me, his short black beard looking messy, as though he has just woken up.

"I appreciate that you didn't plan on getting pregnant Becky," He says to me, whispering as though he doesn't want anyone to hear, "But the fact is that Myles can have a bright future ahead of him and I don't want this baby holding him back."

I can't actually believe this man, his son his having a baby and his thoughts are to try and get rid of me.

"If Myles wants to support me and the baby then he can do as he wants." I tell him.

"You should leave." He says standing over me.

"Gladly." I spit out before opening the door and leaving.

Getting into my car I start driving, although rage from that conversation is making me shake.

Finally arriving home, I slam my door shut and head inside.

"You're back late." I hear. Turning my head I see Steve sat on the sofa smiling back at me.

"Myles's alarm didn't go off." I grunt back at him.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks.

"Myles's dad, he's being a prick because I'm pregnant!" I moan to him.

Steve just laughs and stands up.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You're angry that his dad doesn't like you for getting pregnant, when you're going to let him raise my baby." Steve says approaching me.

This just reminding me of the guilt I have for putting Myles in this position. I did try and end it with him before telling him I was pregnant, but then he found out from one of my friends and he assumed it's his.

I couldn't tell him that actually I was being blackmailed to have sex with my boss and being whored out, so I let him believe it.

And now, I'm just too far into the lie to get out.

"We need to talk about the future." I tell Steve.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, Myles keeps asking to come to my place. I can keep him off for a while but when the baby comes I can't stop him from coming to see her." I tell him.

"I see your point, I will have a think." He says and then puts a hand on my shoulder, "But for now you have another job to do." He says with an evil smile.

"Yes, Master." I whisper back.

Getting onto my knees, I undo Steve's trousers and pull out his thick cock. Why does he have to be so much bigger than Myles? Gripping onto it, I open my mouth and take him down my throat with ease.

Bobbing back and forth I feel Steve gripping my hair and forcing me deeper, taking his cock balls deep down my throat. Feeling his balls resting against my chin, my gag reflex pretty much gone I gargle around his cock and run my tongue all over it.

He wastes no time fucking my face, instantly my spit is pouring down my chin and his balls hit me over and over.

Sex with Myles last night just served to tease me and I can feel my pussy already getting wet from Steve's abuse.

He lets go of my hair and I pull away from his cock.

"I need you to fuck me, now!" I say looking up at him as I wank his spit covered cock.

"You fucking whore, get onto the table now!" He orders.

I jump up, desperate for a good hard fuck. Pulling my dress over my head, my underwear is already off and I spread my legs.

Steve comes over and grabs onto one of my nipple piercings.

"You've become such a good whore for me." He grunts.

"You love it don't you." I moan back to him, loving him twisting my nipple piercings.

"I do." He says, I look down and see him lining his cock up with my drenched pussy.

"Just fuck meeeeeeeee!!" I moan feeling him shoving his entire thick cock balls deep into my pussy.

Steve starts fucking me hard and properly, the type of fuck I need now if I am to get off. He grabs my tits that are already growing from my pregnancy, then he grips my throat hard.

"Look at you," He grunts whilst fucking me, "Your belly is growing with my baby, you dirty fucking whore!" He moans.

His cock feels so fucking good in me, his hand gripping my throat is just enhancing my pleasure and I start to moan louder and louder.

"Fuck me, fuck my pregnant fucking pussy!" I moan out, grabbing my tits and squeezing them.

"Fuck yessss!!" Steve moans loudly and I feel his thick cock erupt inside of me, forcing out my own orgasm.

"FUUUCCKKK!!" I scream out as my legs shake and quiver around him.

Steve keeps thrusting into me, making sure I milk every last drop of cum from him.

He pulls out and I instinctively get onto my knees and take his wet cock into my mouth, bobbing up and down and licking off every drop of his and my own cum.

"Good slave." He says pulling me away from his face, "Now, you have work to do." He tells me.

"Yes Master." I say, standing up and then going to my room.

Loading up my laptop I log into my AmateurFans account and see I have twenty new followers. A few comments on my videos and pictures and a lot of tips. Steve is nice enough to let me keep all of the money I make on AmateurFans which is actually quite a lot now, more than I ever earnt at the fast food restaurant.

I go live and show the 200 people that are watching my freshly fucked pussy that's filled with cum. Since getting pregnant it seems I've gotten even more followers, I don't know why but they seem to love it.

I stay on there for an hour, fuck both my pussy and my arsehole with my dildo's until I cum for them all. I still don't show my face on it, although Steve says that will earn me even more money. I'm just not ready for that.

For that one hour of work I earnt £300 and I close my laptop, both of my holes are pretty sore and I think of what to do for the rest of the day.

The New Follower

One week later.

I've just met one of my regulars, Jeremy. He had me bend over the bonnet of his car and fucked me in my arse. Steve has them all wear condoms now thankfully. I get back into Steve's car and we split the money in two.

This is nothing strange for me now, I've come to terms with my life as a prostitute, to be completely honest, I actually like it. The sex isn't always the best, but something about knowing I am getting paid for fucking these men gives me a great deal of pleasure of self confidence.

Again, since getting pregnant I have been getting more calls and meeting up with more men. Between this and my AmateurFans account I am pretty busy and making a lot of money.

I have a brand new car, the latest phone and I can buy any clothes I want. Except for the outfits that Steve wants me to wear.

Of course, I still wear the collar that Steve got me all the time. That with the piercings are always reminders that I belong to him.

After Jeremy came while fucking my arse, I get in my car and I'm driving to see my mum.

"Hey mum." I say giving her a hug and sitting down in a coffee shop.

"Hey sweetie," She says with a smile, "Look at you, you're starting to get big now."

"I know, I still can't believe it." I say back to her.

"How's Myles doing?" She asks.

"Great," I say and then a woman comes to take our orders, "He's started his new job in sales." I tell her.

"Oh great, is he enjoying it?" My mum asks.

"Yeah he is, long hours but he's enjoying not working nights." I tell her.

"And you, how's your... job?" She asks.

A long time ago I gave in and told my parents about my AmateurFans account, they were shocked to say the least but to my surprise they weren't angry. When they found out I was pregnant they did expect me to stop but I told them I've not.

"It's going well." I tell her, not wanting to get into detail about selling sexual videos and pictures of me.

"Good, good." She replies awkwardly, "And how's your place? We will have to come and see it soon." She says.

I have been holding off on them visiting to me for obvious reasons, but I know I can't do that forever.

"I'm loving it, really nice house. I'll have to sort out a free weekend and have you both over." I tell her wanting to keep her happy.

"Definitely, we'd love to see it." My mum says and our coffees arrive.

"How is dad?" I ask, not having seen him in a few weeks.

"Good, he's really getting into his golf." My mum says with a laugh, "At least it gives me a few hours of peace and quiet."

I laugh along with her, enjoying our time and pretending I have a normal life for a while.

For the next two hours I sit with my mum before going back home.

Getting through the door, I realise that Steve is out. Going to my room I load up my laptop and see I have two new followers on my AmateurFans account.

One called "BigJeff", his profile picture was just his cock.

Then, my eyes shoot wide open at the next one.

Michael52.

"Oh my god!!" I say out loud in shock. It can't be! Zooming in on his photo I confirm my suspicions. It's Myles's dad!

I can see that he's like a few of my photos and videos and actually sent me a message.

"Hi B18, I hope you're well. I love your photos and videos and would love to pay for some private messages."

My hand is shaking in pure shock! The man that has cast me out of his family for getting pregnant with his son is chatting to girls online, I'm assuming behind his wife's back!

Smiling to myself, I think I can get some pay back finally, so I start typing.

"Hi Michael, nice to get a message from you. I am definitely interested in that. How long have you been on here? Do you know what you like?" I ask.

His message was an hour ago so I assume he is no longer online and it's another 20 minutes before he replies.

"Hi B18, I've been on here for a year or so but you are by far the most beautiful woman I've come across! I like to hear young girls such as yourself moaning for me, I'd like to see you spanking yourself and fucking your holes just for me."

I'm taken back by his message, Myles's dad is always a straight forward and respectable man, yet here he is asking for all this.

"Hi Michael, I can definitely do that for you. If you want to do a live chat we can have a little fun?" I message him back.

I know it's risky him hearing my voice, but in total I've probably only had three conversations with him so hopefully he won't notice.

"Hi B18, definitely! I will be free in 30 minutes if you can do it then?" He replies.

30 minutes? He's probably trying to get away from his wife!

"No problem, let me know when you're free. You are aware that I am pregnant?" I message him, wondering if this would make him realise who I am, but obviously not.

"Yes! I love it! Your tits look so full and perfect and your belly is amazing!" He replies.

He is definitely not the man I thought he was!

30 minutes later, Michael messages me to tell me he's free. I invite him to a private call that he has to pay £20 pound to enter. I can't actually believe he is paying to have online sex with the woman he kicked out of his house.

"Hi there." I say answering the call, dressed in a slutty maid's outfit but keeping my face out of it.

"Hi, what should I call you?" He asks.

"Call me.... baby." I tell him, not wanting him to work out who I am just yet.

"Okay baby, can I see your face?" He asks me.

"No sorry, I don't show my face, just my entire body." I say in the most seductive tone I can.

"That's fine, let me see those big tits of yours." He says.

Looking at the camera he just has his cock on show, it's smaller than Myles's and he doesn't keep on top of his pubic hair. I have to stop myself from laughing at him.

Slowly, I push down one of my shoulder straps, then the other and I pull down my top. My large tits coming out of my outfit, I grab onto one and squeeze it for him.

"Do you like that Michael?" I moan for him.

"Call me Big Daddy!" He orders in a grunt. The sicko.

"Yes, Big Daddy, I love your cock." I moan, playing with my nipple piercings and getting them closer to the camera.

"God your tits are so fucking big!" He moans wanking his cock.

"Let me see you Big Daddy, I want to see your face as you watch me fuck myself." I moan for him, slowly moving my hands down.

Without hesitation, he pulls the camera back and he is fully on show. Wanking with his face staring at me. I hit the record button so that I get everything.

"Now, get on your hands and knees and show me your holes." He orders.

"Yes Big Daddy." I moan back, getting onto my hands and knees and lifting up my skirt, showing him my bare arsehole and pussy.

"Take your clothes off!" He grunts out.

Doing as he says, I'm completely naked with my arse still facing him.

"I can see your pregnant belly hanging, oh fuck." He moans out.

I bring my hand back and start to finger myself with ease, pushing two fingers in and out of my pussy and faking my moaning for him.

"Do you like that Big Daddy?" I moan for him.

"Yes, I like it a lot!" He grunts.

I keep fingering myself faster and faster, hearing him moaning I know he's close to cumming.

"Cum for me Big Daddy, fill my pregnant cunt with your big load." I moan, faking my own orgasm and I hear Myles's dad grunt again and I know he's cumming.

"That was great." I say, sitting back down but keeping my face out.

"Yeah it was." He pants back.

"I have to go, but I'll see you soon, Daddy." I say and close the live chat.

A few seconds later I see he has tipped me £100!

Playing back the recording, I know I have something on that bastard now if I ever need it.

Getting dressed into normal clothes, I hear Steve come back home an hour later.

"Hi Master." I say greeting him.

"Slave, what have you done today?" He asks.

"Not a lot, been on AmateurFans and saw my mum." I tell him, not planning on telling him about Myles's dad.

"Good, we have big plans this weekend." He tells me with a smile on his face.

"What plans?" I ask, wondering what sick idea he has in his head now.

"You'll find out, but for now, why don't you bend over so I can use that tight little arsehole of yours." He whispers, stroking my face.

"Yes Master." I reply.

Turning around, I bend over the sofa and Steve pulls my trousers down.

I hear him spit onto my arse and a single finger slides deep inside of me.

"I'm never going to get tired of fucking you." He moans as he fingers my arse.

"I know you're not." I moan back, enjoying his finger.

"Just think, you'll be married to Myles one day, having him raise my child but you'll still be my slave. Letting me fuck you and fill you with cum." Steve moans as he pushes a second finger in me.

"Who knows, maybe he will raise a few more kids for me." He says with an evil laugh and slaps my arse.

I try not to listen to his words, I've given up on any ideas of escaping him and have come to accept my position.

Then, I feel his thick head pressing against my arsehole.

"Fuck!" I grunt as he starts to push into me.

"Oh yeah, still so fucking tight." Steve moans as he pushes deeper and deeper inside of me.

I hate how much I love this sick older man using me, the pleasure that I get when he takes me. I just can't control myself any more.

Feeling his balls touching me and knowing I have his cock fully inside my arsehole I let out a loud moan.

"Just think of when you were an innocent little 18 year old girl starting on my night shift." Steve moans slowly fucking my arse. "And now, you're a whore that belongs to me. I wonder if you even know how many dicks you've taken?"

"I.... don't.... know.." I moan at every thrust.

I have lost count of how many men I've sucked or have been in my pussy or my arse. After 30 it seemed pointless keeping track.

"Oh yeah, you dirty fucking whore!" Steve moans and I feel his hand reaching around and grabbing my tit, "They're getting bigger and bigger now." He moans.

"Mmmm fuck." I pant as he keeps fucking my arsehole, loving his rough hands grabbing me. I can feel my belly shaking as he fucks me harder and harder, my own orgasm slowly building up in me.

"Do you like this you fucking slut?" He moans out.

"Yes Master! I love your thick cock stretching my arsehole!" I moan back meaning every word.

"Who knows, when our daughter turns 18 maybe I'll make her into my slut as well!" Steve moans, a new sick and twisted idea of his.

I can't say anything back, I want to argue but his fucking just feels too good. The only thing coming out of my mouth is grunts and moans.

"She won't even know it's her actual father that's fucking her! Making her into a whore just like her mother!" Steve moans, seemingly getting off on the idea.

"Fuck.... Fuck.... Fuck..." I moan louder and louder, my orgasm coming to the surface.

"Yes, clench your arsehole around my cock slave!!" Steve roars out and I feel the first shot of his cum filling my arsehole.

"FUUCKKKKK!!" I scream loudly, arching my back up as I cum around his thick fucking cock!

Steve keeps fucking me until his balls are completely drained in my arsehole, he pulls out and I feel his cum leaking from me as he pulls his trousers back up.

"Thank you Master." I pant out, still recovering from my own orgasm.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,399 Followers