Blackmailed Becky: Group Session’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome slave, now go and start dinner for us." He orders.

I go into the kitchen and cook dinner for Steve and I and we sit down together to eat.

"So, what are the plans this weekend?" I ask.

"You'll see, but we will be making a lot of money." Steve says with a smile.

Ever since he's been whoring me out, Steve has had a lot of extra cash.

My First Gangbang

"Here we are." Steve says with a smile pulling up his car.

I look out the window and see what looks to be office blocks.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Come with me." He says getting out the car and not answering me.

Rather than argue, I step out and follow him. Wearing just a short leather skirt and a crop top the cold wind makes my hairs stand on edge. Wondering who I am going to be getting fucked by tonight.

We walk into the office building and go into the lift up and up two floors.

Stepping out, there are a group of men in suits all stood around drinking, there's music playing and it almost looks like a party.

"Steve," I say grabbing his arm, "What's going on?"

"These men all work for one company, they've had a great month of sales and wanted to celebrate and you have come highly recommended." Steve tells me and my heart sinks.

"You can't be serious?" I say in utter shock.

"Deadly." He replies with an evil grin.

"I can't do all of them, there's too many!" I argue.

"You will take as many cocks as I fucking tell you!" He whispers harshly in my ear.

He pulls my hand away, turns around and walks towards the group of men.

"Hi boys, hope you're having a good night." Steve says to them.

One of the men sees me and starts to cheer.

"The whore's here!" He shouts out and I feel like curling into a ball.

"Now boys, she's yours for the night. Money up front." Steve tells them and I watch each of the men handing wads of cash to him.

"Okay," Steve tells them, "You can use any of her holes. As discussed, she's pregnant so you can cum wherever you want." My heart sinks again at this, we agreed that they have to use protection but obviously Steve has gone against that.

"Just no leaving any marks or damage." Steve says sternly.

The men all cheer in agreement.

"Becky, come here." Steve orders.

Nervously, I walk closer into the room and the men cheer louder.

"Look at her stomach, the whore really is pregnant!" One shouts and I feel like dying.

Looking around I count at least twelve men in here, maybe even more.

Steve grabs me and whispers in my ear.

"They paid extra to not use protection. After tonight we will have a lot of money. So, do a good job." He says and looks at me with a smile.

I just nod, in fear of what's going to happen.

"Alright boys, have fun." Steve shouts and then goes back into the lift.

I turn around and see all of their eyes on me.

"Alright then, Johnny here did the best so why don't you start with him." One shouted.

I looked and saw who I assume is this Johnny, wearing a navy suit. He must only be late 20s, clean shaven and actually nice looking.

At least these men look nice, rather than some of the fat old men I've been with.

He looks at me and smiles.

"Get on your knees whore and crawl to him." One man shouts and I see a £5 note thrown at me.

Realising how much money I can actually make tonight, I decide to just get on with it.

Getting to my knees, I seductively crawl over to Johnny, he's sitting on a desk and I reach my hands up to undo his trousers.

Pulling them down, the group cheer when his cock springs free. To be fair, he has a great cock. It's long and thick and definitely one I can get pleasure from.

Gripping it into my hand, I look up at him smiling down at me.

The men then start to chant around me.

"Suck his dick! Suck his dick!"

Well, I might as well.

Opening my mouth, I lean forward and wrap my lips around his thick cock. Running my tongue along his smooth skin I start to bob up and down and the room start to cheer.

"Mmmmm." I moan around his cock, thinking that I might as well enjoy myself.

I wank the bottom half of his cock as I bob up and down furiously, wanting to put on a good show. I can taste his precum on my tongue and I moan at the delicious taste. Bobbing up and down faster, taking him deeper down my throat as I do.

"Oh god, she knows what she's doing!" He moans out and the other men laugh.

Enjoying sucking this good cock, I push my head deeper and feeling my throat wrapping around him until I feel his balls on my chin. Having him completely down me sends shivers to my pussy.

"Let's see what else we have tonight boys!" One man shouts and I feel a pair of hands on my ass.

Someone lifts up my skirt and roughly rips off my thong, it hurts at first but that quickly fades and I continue to suck Johnny's cock.

"Oh yeah, look at that." One man shouts.

I can feel their eyes on both of my holes as I sloppy suck Johnny off.

"Mmmmmm!!" I moan around his dick as a finger slides knuckle deep inside my pussy.

"She's fucking drenched!" One man, I'm guessing the one fingering me, shouts.

He starts fingering me faster and faster and I can feel myself getting wetter around him.

"Who gets to fuck the whore first?" One man shouts.

Being called a whore once made me feel sick, now it just seems to turn me on more.

"Who do you want first?" One man asks and pulls my head back from Johnny's cock, a trial of spit going from my lips to his dick.

"I want all of you." I say with a smile looking up at him.

"Good girl." The man says, releasing my head and I carry on sucking the dick in front of me.

God knows who, but I feel someone behind me, grabbing my hips and then I feel a hard cock pressing against my wet pussy.

"MMMMMM!!" I moan around the cock as without warning the entire cock is pushed inside of me.

"Fuck! For a pregnant whore she still is tight!" He moans out and that weirdly gives me a little bit of happiness.

Straight away he starts fucking me hard, his cock doesn't feel that long but it's thick. I can feel his balls hitting my clit every time he goes balls deep into me and I can feel myself getting more and more turned on.

Choking on Johnny's dick as I am getting properly fucked from behind really getting me going.

"Do you like that slut?!" One man shouts.

Pulling Johnny's cock out I scream out.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me!!"

I'm sure they think I'm putting it on for them, but I'm actually loving it.

"My turn." Someone says and my head is pulled back from Johnny's cock.

Looking to my side I see a long and thick black cock in front of me. Looking up is another 20 something man dressed smartly.

"Gladly." I say with a smile.

Grabbing his cock, it's hard whilst I'm getting fucked hard but I wrap my lips around his black meat and start to bob up and down.

"Worth every penny!" He shouts as I take his black cock down my throat.

I'm more in for the ride now, letting the black man fuck my face as the man in my cunt fucks me harder and harder.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to fill this little whore with cum!" He moans out.

"Don't cum in her yet, I don't want to fuck her filled with your cum!" Another shouts.

"Fuck sake!" He replies and I feel his cock pull out of me, leaving me feeling empty.

"OOOH FUUCK!!" I moan loudly as quickly another long cock goes deep into me.

Once again I am getting ruthlessly fucked hard, every time he thrusts into my I take the black cock down my throat and gag on him.

For a few minutes I am fucking in this position until apparently the man in my pussy gets bored. Someone grabs my arms and pulls me up.

Standing there, one man grabs my top and rips it in half and throws it to the floor. Followed by the same with my skirt. Looking at my clothes, I wonder what I am going to wear to get home, but looking up I can see that nearly all of the men are now naked and staring at me.

One man grabs me and pulls me over to a table and sits me on it. Feeling the cold surface on my bare skin makes my hairs stand on edge again.

He pushes my legs wide open and slams his cock balls deep in me.

"Fuck yes!" I moan as he hammers into my cunt.

He grabs my big tits as he fucks me.

"Look at your pregnant belly, I bet you don't even know who the father is!" The man moans as he fucks me harder and harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I pant out, wanting to answer but the pleasure from his fucking is just too good.

I can't actually believe how much I'm enjoying this gang bang but I fucking love it!

Another man comes over and starts grabbing my tits as well. I feel so many hands all over my body which just enhance my pleasure.

My orgasm is growing and growing, having so many men here, so many cocks that are going to fuck me. The man fucking me right now grips around my throat.

"FUUUUUCCKKK!!" I scream out, someone grabs my tits hard and my entire body shakes through a huge fucking orgasm.

"The fucking whore is cumming!!" One man shouts.

"Oh fuck!" The man fucking me moans, my pussy clenches around his cock and apparently it's too much for him.

I feel the first shot of cum filling my cunt, more and more he fills me up with his hot cum and I fucking love it!

"Have you fucking cum in here?" One man shouts.

"Sorry, she's just so fucking tight and hot!" He moans, milking every last drop of cum in me.

"For fuck sake!" One man says, I feel the man in me pull out and suddenly someone grips me hard and turns me around.

Bent over the table, my big tits feel the cold surface.

"Guess I'll be the first in this arsehole then!" The man behind me says.

I feel a thick cock head pressing against my arsehole and I clench my teeth in preparation.

"Fucking hell!!" The man behind me moans as his cock pops into my arse.

"Shiiitt!!" I grunt, feeling my arse stretch around this thick cock.

The man in my arse is relentless and he pushes deeper and deeper inside of me. I eventually feel his balls touching me and I know his entire cock is deep in my arse.

"Fuck yes!" He moans, starting to thrust in and out of my arse.

It doesn't take long for my arse to grow accustomed to the cock and once again the pleasure comes with it.

"Urgh, urghh.... Urgh.." I grunt over and over as my body shakes forward from the fucking.

One man appears in front of me, grabbing my face and making me look at him.

"Do you like this slut?" He asks.

"Yyyyes sir." I moan, wanting to be a good whore for them but also enjoying getting my arsehole destroyed.

SLAP!

"Yeah you do you fucking whore!" He shouts.

SLAP!

Again he strikes my face, leaving me with a burning feeling in my cheek as I feel the man in my arses balls hitting me over and over.

"What a fucking whore!" The man who slaps me says, then I watch as he lifts his glass of champagne over my head. Feeling the col liquid hitting the top of my head I realise he's pouring it all over me.

When that's empty her grabs another and pours that over me. My hair and face are completely soaked in champagne, I clench my arsehole around the cock in me and take the fucking like a good slut.

"Oh yeah, give me your fucking cock!" I moan out loudly.

SLAP!

The man strikes my face again that now burns red, treating me like a pathetic whore and for some reason this just makes my cunt wetter and wetter.

"FUCK!!!" The man in my arse moans and I feel him filling my bowels with a load of cum.

"Come and sit on my cock whore!" One man shouts.

I feel the cock pull out of my arsehole and feel his cum pouring out of me. Turning around, I see a man lay on the ground with his 4 inch cock pointing up.

I straddle over him, grabbing his cock I say.

"Arse or cunt?"

"Worth every fucking penny." He says with a laugh, "Your cunt." He orders.

Happily, I line his cock with my pussy and slide down it. He's not the biggest but it's enough to feel some pleasure as I quickly start to grind back and forth on him. His hands mauling my tits as I do.

"Someone come and fill this whore's arse as well!" He shouts from under me.

"What?!" I shout back, never being DP'd properly before I start to panic. However, my panic is not taking into consideration as someone grabs me and holds me down against the man I'm riding.

His strong hands keeping me still, I feel another man come behind me and line his cock with my arse.

"You ever taken two cocks at once?" Someone asks.

"N-no." I grunt out as I feel the cock pop into my arse.

"Well you're about to take a lot!" Someone says with a laugh.

Whoever is in my arse starts to push deeper into me, both of my holes feel like they're getting unbelievably stretched as my insides are completely filled with cock.

I feel his balls touching me.

"FUUUUCKKKK MEEEE!!!" I scream, feeling completely and utterly full.

SPANK!

Someone slaps my arse and the two men in me start to thrust in and out of my holes.

They go in unison and it feels fucking incredible! I am uncontrollably moaning as both of my holes are getting destroyed.

I can feel my pregnant belly pressing against the man below me and it just turns me on more.

I feel another presence near me, looking up I see one man as put his cock in front of my face.

"Come on whore, time to make you airtight." He says.

My mouth is wide open from moaning and he pushes his cock all the way down my throat.

I instantly gag at the shock of it but he ruthlessly keeps fucking my throat.

With three cocks in me, I can't actually believe I am in this situation but I'm fucking loving it.

For a while I just let all of my holes get used like this, my arse doesn't hurt and it's just pure pleasure all over my body.

"Fuuuckkk!!" The man in my arse moans out and I feel a load of cum filling my bowels.

The man in my mouth comes out and I let out a loud screaming moan of pleasure.

SLAP!

"Dirty fucking whore." The man that was fucking my throat strikes me and then walks off.

"Turn her around." Some one says.

I manage to lift myself off the cock, then straddle him in reverse cowgirl. Looking up I see the men all staring back at me, smiling and laughing. I feel like such a whore, I am a whore.

Then, something hits me, something like shame. I think of the situation I am in. In a room getting paid to be gang banged by this group of men.

"Fuck!" I shout when another glass of champagne is thrown over my face, soaking me once again.

The pleasure of someone fucking my pussy is still there but I am getting more and more of a humiliated feeling.

"Hold her back, time to get properly stretch this whore." Someone says.

The man I'm riding holds me and someone lifts my legs up, I see him lining his thick cock up to my pussy that is already filled with dick.

"No, I can't do that!" I protest, knowing what they are thinking.

SLAP!

"Shut up slut, you're going to take both these cocks like the whore you are." He shouts at me.

The man I'm riding grips me harder and stops me from fighting back.

The man in front of me starts to push his cock at my pussy. I feel it pressing against the other cock and slowly forcing it's way inside.

"Fuck! Stop! You're ripping me open!" I shout out, feeling my pussy being unbelievably stretched around two cocks.

Then, the man forcing the second cock in me grips my throat tightly and carries on pushing.

I can barely make a sound from him choking me, but the pain of my pussy being stretched open fills me.

"Fuck yeah, she's got both our cocks now!" The man choking me moans. I manage to look down and see two thick cocks in my pussy.

I feel so unbelievable stretched and full and I panic if they have done any damage to me.

My head starts to go light from the lack of oxygen as the two men destroy my pussy.

My legs are wide open and up and I just watch these two cocks wrecking me. Some sick pleasure is still in me, but I feel so pathetic and worthless.

"YYYESS!" The man below me grunts and I feel my pussy getting filled even more with cum.

I get forcefully flipped onto my hands and knees and a cock gets thrust into my pussy.

"FUCK!" I shout in pain as someone yanks my hair back.

I'm getting fucked faster and faster, but I feel almost empty after having two cocks in me.

I'm holding myself up on my hands and I feel another glass of champagne being poured over my head. I'm completely drenched and I can hear the laughing of the men all around me.

I just close my eyes and try to forget what's going on as the man fucking me finally cums inside my pussy.

"Please, no more." I whisper out, exhausted I flop onto the floor.

"Oh, you've got a lot more to take whore." Someone says.

Someone yanks on my hair and pulls me up, I'm thrown so I'm bent over another desk and someone easily slides into my well used arsehole.

I'm barely making any noise now, just taking the fucking and waiting for it all to end. My pregnant belly pressing against the desk and I drag my consciousness away from what's going on.

Something comes to me then, I fear over the future of my daughter. I can't have her growing up whilst I'm still a whore.

I feel like I almost black out for the rest of the night.

I am fucked in every hole over and over again. What must have been at least 3 bottles of champagne get's poured over me. Once again I am forced to have two cocks in my pussy at once. Someone suggests getting two in my arse but thankfully someone says that's too far.

My next least favourite part, I am lay on the floor. I don't know how many loads of cum have been filled into my pussy, arse or mouth. I lay there panting, exhausted, my face and arse are burning sore from being struck so many times and my tits are growing in pain from being mauled at by these men.

I lay there and feel a warm liquid hitting me. I assume it's more champagne but it's warmer than that. I open my eyes and see one of the men stood over me, his piss hitting my body.

All of the other men are stood around laughing and cheering him on and I feel like a disgusting slut, but I just lay there and let it happen.

I don't know how long I am there for, but finally, I hear someone say.

"Right boys, I think we're all done right?"

The rest murmur in agreement and I feel a hand on my wrist picking me up.

"Good job whore, we're impressed."

I stand up, my whole body feels sticking and disgusting as I open my eyes and see them all getting dressed.

"Next time we have another celebration we are definitely getting you again." One man says an it strikes more fear into me that this could happen again.

Someone calls Steve and I have to wait outside the office for him to get me.

Standing in the hallway, completely naked and covered in all sorts, I start to cry.

"Jesus, they really had fun with you didn't they?" I hear Steve say walking over to me.

"Did you bring me some clothes?" I groggily got out, my throat hurting from having so much cock down it.

"Here you go." He says handing me a dressing gown that I put on.

In the car, Steve starts to drive us home. He's talking to me but I don't acknowledge any of it until I feel his hand on my thigh.

"What?" I say back.

"I said, we made £10,000 from that, good job." He says.

"Great." I whisper.

We get home and I spend an hour in the shower, feeling my holes that are still stretched open and incredibly sore.

Lying in bed, a few tears start to go down my face.

This is it, I need to get out of this somehow. Not just for me, but for my daughter. She needs a better life than this.

I look at my phone and see I have a message on AmateurFans. Opening it, I see it's Myles's dad wanting to pay for another live chat.

I don't reply because it's so late, but a plan starts to form in my head.

Maybe I can get out of this, maybe I can be freed and live my life. This is it Becky, come on. You can do this. You have to do this.