Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 06

Story Info
John plays golf, Bonnie gets gang banged.
6k words
4.66
21.3k
14
4

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Hello everyone, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my stories.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

Plus, this being a fantasy, STD's and unwanted pregnancy does not exist, unless the writer decides that is what is needed to make it better for the readers. And even if security cameras are widely used in real life, in the fantasy world they are non-existent unless needed to make a point.

I wish to thank Sadkins116 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

*****

Over the next several days, I would leave the house in the morning with clothes on, go to a secluded little spot near the street, strip and walk naked to Joyce's house. Each day, she played 20 questions with me before letting me in. Things like, what are you wearing, did you shave, what did you shave, what are you, and you ready to fuck?

Of course, my answers were always the same. I have nothing on, I am naked, I shaved my cunt, I am a slutty whore, yes, I'll fuck anyone for you. I hated saying it, especially when I must say I would fuck anyone. But, I must do anything she wants, just so John doesn't find out all the things I have done.

Another thing she insist on me doing, is setting it up so she gets to fuck John. Mike is all for it too. He thinks it would be great for her to fuck his friend, just as he gets to fuck me. He has even mentioned that he would like to do a wife swap sometime. He says it would be great to swap wives for a weekend so he could fuck me a lot and Joyce would get the smaller cock she needs. Even though John is not small, his cock is smaller than Mike's.

I had to talk to John about a threesome with Joyce, even if I didn't want to do it. I don't want John to fuck anyone but me, but since I was caught in a compromising position with Larry the landscaper, I must do as I am told. And one thing Joyce and Mike both want is John fucking her.

So, after some great thought about how to present it, one night after making love to my husband, I asked, "John, how would you feel about having a threesome with me and another woman?"

He stared at me for a long time and I thought he was going to hit me. But he didn't. He said, "You are the only woman I want sex with, but if you want to try another woman, I'll let you. I have often wondered what it would be like to see 2 women having sex."

"Well, I was thinking more of you having sex with another woman while I watched. I have never seen anyone else screwing before." I told him.

"Why would you want me to screw someone else Bonnie. Aren't you satisfied with what I give you? Or is it you have someone else you want to have sex with and if I do it, so can you?" He questioned.

This is not going very good. He is getting close to the truth and it makes me nervous. But, I had to keep trying. "Well, since Joyce and I have become friends again, we have talked about a lot of things. One of them being a threesome. Joyce said she wanted to try new things and one of them was to have sex with another guy and a girl. She even mentioned us doing it with her."

"That is funny, because Mike told me just the other day he has thought about wife swapping and wondered if I would be interested in changing wives for a weekend. I told him no way, but this is interesting that both want to have others in their beds." John said.

"I know. Joyce says that Mike is too big for her and wanted something a little smaller. But she says he is great in other ways. I wonder why they would want others with them to have sex. That is kind of weird." I said.

I am failing in what I was supposed to do. John is not inclined to fuck someone else and doesn't want me fucking anyone either. But, I still need to try it. So, keeping the conversation going, I said, "So, you wouldn't mind watching me with another woman, having sex. Maybe even Joyce?"

"Well, I said it would be interesting to see 2 women having sex. Would you want to lick another woman? If you want to do that, I would love to watch you. But, I didn't think you had a thing for women. I thought you just liked men and especially this man." He said.

"I would have sex with another woman for you John, if that is what you wanted. I am not sure if I would like it, but am willing to give it a try." I said.

"Well, why don't you talk with Joyce to see if she would be ok with you having sex with her while I watched." He told me. That shocked me and it looked like I might be able to convince him to fuck her after that. Not sure if he will, but if I can, it might get me closer to being out of this mess.

I didn't say anything else, I just cuddled up to him and we drifted off to sleep. Before I went to sleep though, I knew the answer Joyce would have. Of course, she would love to be naked in front of John and me eating her pussy. I knew she would twist things around and he would end up with his cock deep in her pussy and I am sure I would have to clean her out after that.

The next morning, I went to Joyce's house to do as she wanted and let her know what John said. She laughed and said she heard everything and yes, I would eat her pussy in front of John. But right now, she wanted me fucking Mike so she didn't have to take his big cock inside her. I don't know why she married him if she can't take his cock. But she did, and now I must take it for her.

He is big, but so good at fucking. I feel so full when he's in me. If John tosses me out, I would work on getting Mike to run away with me so I could fuck him all the time. And with Mike, he wouldn't care if I fucked the world. He enjoyed watching me fuck other men.

But I had hopes that John never knows about what I am doing behind his back and I can live with him forever. Thoughts of losing him make me so sad. I'll fuck or suck anyone Joyce wants me too, but I will win this battle eventually.

I had to go to the guest room and Mike came in right behind me. He was naked and his big cock was swinging in front of him. He had me suck on it for a while and then I got on the bed, spread my legs and he shoved that huge monster into my naked bald cunt. He wasn't easy on me either. It went all the way inside me in one thrust and I felt his big ball sack hit my naked ass.

He fucked me hard and fast and I knew my cunt lips were going to be bruised but it was something I had to do. I know why Joyce can't take it all and I'm not sure if I should be. But, once he started fucking me, it started feeling good. I love it when a cock fills me up so completely.

He fucked me like this for 15 or 20 minutes and shot his first load deep into my hot little cunt and when he started unloading, I started cumming with him. He drained his cock, stayed still for a moment and then fucked me again. As I have found out, Mike always cums twice with each fuck.

He gave me the second load of cum and then pulled out. He moved to my mouth and put his cock in me to clean. I took it deep and sucked all our combined juices off it. Then he just left me laying there with my legs wide open.

Joyce came in right after her husband left. "It is so nice not to have that big cock in my pussy. Since, I have you around, I won't have to suck or fuck that thing any more. But I am going to fuck and suck John's cock real soon. You need to convince him to fuck me Bonnie, or everything is out for him to see."

"Please, don't make me do this. I am doing everything you want. Please don't make me get John to fuck you. It isn't right." I begged.

"Yes, it is right whore. You are fucking my man, so it is only right I fuck yours. Now get your fucking ass back home and work on him. I'll be over later this afternoon to see you. And, yes, you will show me again that you are naked. Don't put any panties on when you get dressed this time." She said.

"May I clean up first Mistress? I don't want John to know I'm a whore and fucking your husband." I asked.

"No, just go home. Maybe he will want to eat your cunt and get a good taste of Mike." She laughed as she left me alone.

I used the sheets from the bed to wipe as much cum from my cunt that I could, but knew it was going to drip out a little at a time. I'll try to get a good shower when I get home. I finished and left her house, walking naked to the spot where I had left my clothes. I redressed and went up the drive to my house.

I entered my house and didn't see John. He must be in his study, working on his work. He never stops. I peeked in and sure enough he was in there. He was concentrating on something on his computer, so I didn't interrupt him. Instead I ran upstairs to get a quick shower.

I felt better after I was clean and I knew I didn't smell like a cum bucket. Going back down stairs, I heard some noises in the study, so peeked in once again. No one was in there, except John. He was watching something on his computer and when he saw me, he shut it off. I wondered what it was, but it was probably something for his work.

He got up and we went to the back yard. He looked around and grinned. Then he said, "You know, when we first met, you used to sunbath naked. But you haven't done that in a long time. Why don't you strip down and do it again for me? I love looking at your hot naked body. And if you're good, I might join you."

I didn't want to strip in front of him because he would see I didn't have panties or a bra on. I always wore them under my clothes, but with Joyce's rules, I can't. I said, "I don't think we should John. Joyce and Mike said they would be over later and I don't think they should see us out here naked."

"Nonsense Bonnie. Why just this morning you wanted to know if we could do a threesome with Joyce. Now you are worried she might see us." He said, then added, "I might enjoy having her look at me, especially if I am going to have sex with her."

I was shocked he said he was going to fuck Joyce. But, that is what she wanted and if I can get out of this mess, John could fuck anyone he wanted. But, he wasn't for it this morning, and I wondered why the change.

"So, you now want to have sex with Joyce. This morning you said you only wanted sex with me." I questioned.

"Well, you seemed like you wanted to try it, but you will have to eat her out if I am going to screw her. I have always wanted to see 2 women together. Does she want to eat you too?" He asked.

"She never mentioned anything like that. All she talked about was having a threesome with you and me, being able to feel you inside her. I was the one that was curious about eating another woman." I told him.

"Ok, then when you see her again, let's see if we can set something up. This might be fun and once we do it, I might even do what Mike wanted and swap wives for a couple days. Or maybe have a threesome with him and you and me. Would you like that? After all honey, we aren't getting any younger, so we might as well experience all we can." He said.

Wow, what a change in John. I now wondered if he was getting some other pussy while he was away and then wondered if that is why he left so often. Just so he could fuck other women. But, I also thought that if he does this with Joyce, I might find out if he does it with others and then let him know what I did.

We dropped the subject and enjoyed the time together while naked. He never mentioned anything about me not wearing panties or bra. We spent a couple hours naked in the sun with each of us putting suntan lotion on each other. He spent lots of time on my tits and around my cunt, while I stoked his cock with the lotion. It was fun.

It was almost time for Joyce and Mike to visit, so we both dressed again. I wasn't sure what she might want from me, but I know she'll make me show my naked cunt to her. I didn't want John to fuck her, but I have no choice in it now. He will fuck her and watch me eat her. Then, I have a feeling he will be spending a few nights with her in our bed. But, I have had others in our bed too.

They showed up and I fixed them some drinks. Joyce came to the kitchen with me and once we were alone, she said, "Show me".

I had to lift my skirt up so she could see my naked cunt and this time I didn't have the panties on. I learned my lesson before. Once she verified I was naked, we went back to the pool and sat around talking.

Mike said, "John, why don't we have a round of golf tomorrow. It is supposed to be a great day and we haven't played in quite some time. I am sure the girls can find something to do while we play."

John, my wonderful husband said, "I would love that. Bonnie, is it OK for me to go with Mike tomorrow? After all I am gone a lot and don't want to leave you by yourself while I am home."

Not really wanting to have him go away with Mike and leaving me with Joyce, I had no other choice except to say, "It is fine John. You need some relaxation and being able to spend time with Mike will do you good. But please don't make any of those silly bets with him."

John grinned and said, "Why honey, you know we can't play golf without a few little side bets. But, I promise I won't do anything stupid."

Joyce said, "Now, I like that. I am sure Bonnie and I can find plenty to do while you guys have fun. We might go out shopping to spend all your money."

"You know John, they got this new course and I hear it is a great one. Lots of challenges so we can get better at the game. But it will take a couple hours to get there. What you say we try it out?" Mike said.

"Well, that sounds like a challenge to me. Give them a call and get us a tee time. Try for early morning so we can spend the day there. Hope they have a nice bar once we get done." John responded.

Mike got on the phone and it was only about 10 minutes when he said, "OK, got it set up John. Tee time is 9:00 am which means we should leave here about 6:30. We should be able to get back by about 4:00 and have us another cook out. Hope you are ready to lose your shirt."

"Well, it won't be my shirt that is lost." John said, but didn't say any more.

Right after that, Mike and Joyce went home, John and I went to bed where we made love. I do love my husband and when we have sex, he is the best. He is so caring and gentle. But, while he was in me, I was thinking of Mike's bigger cock. I know I shouldn't be thinking of someone else while my husband is fucking me, but Mike is so big and John can't hit that spot deep inside my cunt.

John was up early in the morning, so I got up with him. I made him some breakfast while he was getting dressed. He also got his clubs out and set them beside the door. We ate breakfast and he asked what I would be doing today. I told him I wasn't sure yet, but said that Joyce and I would find something to do. I figured I would be used somehow by her and whoever she wanted to use me. But I didn't tell John that.

Once breakfast was done, John was headed out the door since Mike was driving. The car pulled into our drive and Mike honked the horn. John kissed me goodbye, saying he would see me around 4:00. It was just starting to get daylight when he left.

I watched him get in the car and they drove off. Just as soon as the car was out of the drive way, I got a text. All it said was 'STRIP'.

I knew I was going to be used somehow today. That was the reason Mike wanted to play golf with John. It left me alone with Joyce and John was not in the picture to interrupt. But the thing is, I have no idea what she had planned or where it would be. I did know that I was going to have sex with someone at some point during the day.

Once I was naked, I texted her back saying, 'I am naked now Mistress'.

As soon as I sent it, the door opened and Joyce walked in. She was on the phone with someone, but I couldn't tell who. I heard only part of the conversation. She said, "Yes, we are alone now. How soon can you get here? Did you get what I wanted? Very good, she'll be ready."

Then she hung up and spoke to me. "Get to your bedroom whore. On the bed, on your back legs spread wide apart. I figure we have about 8 hours to play before the guys get back. Of course, Mike will take his time so I have more time to play with you. Move it bitch."

I was beat again, so did as I was ordered too. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I knew it wasn't going to be any good for me. And, anything that happened would be on video in my bedroom. I was on my bed, just as she wanted when she came in with her cousin Larry. He was carrying some equipment with him and I could tell, it was a big camera, like the ones used in news casts. I now knew I was going to be filmed today, not only by the hidden cameras, but by this big one as well.

He was busy setting it up and Joyce started talking to me. "Today, we are going to make a great movie for John to see if you ever fuck up. But it will also go out to every porn site we can find on the internet. All you must do is what you do best. That is fuck anyone I want and make it look like you are enjoying every bit of it. As soon as Larry gets set up, you are going to make a statement to the camera, John and the world. I have it all written on cue cards and you will read them out loud, with a big smile on your face. Do you understand this cunt?"

"Please Mistress Joyce. I'll do anything you want, but please don't film it. I can't afford to let John or anyone else see me like this. I'll even let you fuck John any time you want and I'll watch you do it. But please don't make me do this today." I begged.

"Sorry Bonnie, but you put me through pure hell and now you will pay. Just do as I say and no one will ever know. But fuck up just one time and it will be all over with. Now, get ready to give your speech." She informed me.

I laid there, naked, my legs wide apart, my cunt wide open for all to see and not knowing what all she had planned for me. But I knew it wouldn't be good for me. I was about to get up and tell her to get the fuck out when Larry said he was ready.

"OK slut. Everything is ready. Now, just keep those legs wide open and start talking when I put up the cue cards. Make it convincing and I might take pity on you." She said.

I watched as she walked behind Larry and picked up a stack of papers. She checked to be sure they were in order and then waited for Larry to give her the signal. Then she pointed and me and said, "Begin."

She held up the first of the papers and I started reading it. "Hello, my name is Bonnie Frank. I am married to John Frank and have 2 children, Mary and Marty who are away at college. John is out playing golf with his friend Mike."

Once I finished it, she held up another one and I had to continue. "Today, I am at my home, in my marital bed waiting to be fucked. John has no clue about what I do when he is gone, but I enjoy being naked both at home and in public. But, mostly, I enjoy having different cocks in my juicy little cunt all the time."

I almost lost it, but she held another paper up and I had to read it. "So, while John is away, his wife will play and I hope I get lots of strange cocks fucking my cunt today. I am not being pressured to do any of this and do want to do it. So, please let the fucking begin."

As soon as I said all that, I saw some movement by the door. There were a group of men waiting and all of them naked with hard cocks. But they all had a hoods on their heads, which covered them, with holes for the eyes and mouths, so I had no clue who any of them were. But, they could all see me as they entered the bedroom. Now, if John or anyone saw the movie I was making, they would know it was me, but would never know who the men were.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12