Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the first man walked in and put something on my nightstand before he crawled onto the bed with me. He was between my legs, his cock found my hole and he drove it in me. There was no foreplay at all. He just pushed his hard cock in me and started fucking me.

I was crying now and not wanting any of this. I was in mine and John's bed, getting fucked by someone I didn't know. I had no idea how they got here or why, but Joyce had set it all up so she could have more control over me.

As he fucked my cunt, I started humping back. I didn't want to, but my cunt betrayed me and wanted it. I was back in my younger days of fucking anyone and everyone. He fucked me hard, pounding into my cunt and soon was stiffening up, pumping his hot cum deep into my cunt.

As soon as he pulled out, he brought his cock to my mouth so I could suck it clean, then he left. I watched the next guy come in, place something on my nightstand and climb in bed to fuck me. I was being used like a common slut and whore and by the time the he shot his cum into me, I was on the verge of cumming myself. But it wasn't quite there. He pulled out and I licked his cock clean.

The men just kept coming into my room, putting something on the nightstand and fucking me. Then climbing off getting their cocks cleaned with my mouth and leaving. By the time the fourth guy was fucking me, I started cumming with them. After that, with each time they shot they're cum into my cunt, I was cumming again.

I don't know how many men I had before Joyce said, "OK, break time. I think the whore needs to clean her cunt and get ready for round 2. We still have some time left and maybe this time you can all fuck her ass. Nothing changes, except the whore hole."

I was left alone for a little while and could get up to use the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and listened to all the cum dripping from my cunt into the water. It wasn't a steam like piss would be, but was a plop, plop, plop. Once I was done, I wiped my cunt and noticed I still had cum inside me. I would need a good douche before John got home.

I stood up and looked down into the toilet. All I could see was white clumps of cum and no water. I have no clue on how many fucked me, but knew it was a lot of men. I made my way back out to the bedroom and Joyce was waiting for me. I looked at the night stand but there was nothing on it.

She saw me looking and said, "I moved it so we can keep track of how many men fuck your ass this afternoon. I told them they could fuck your cunt for a dollar and now they will pay a dollar to fuck your ass. This way, you can count your earnings and see how many men had you today."

Oh, my god, she is charging to get me fucked. Now I am a true whore. I am not only a whore, but a cheap one at that. A dollar a fuck! That isn't very nice, but she calls all the shots and I guess I am trapped forever. I'll always be her whore and slut, unless I get John involved. I can't do that, so I am truly fucked now.

Then she said, "And if we have enough time before John gets home, they will pay a dollar to get their cocks sucked. So, you will have a busy afternoon. But if we don't get to the cock sucking today, there is this place that has a glory hole I can take you too. The price will be the same there as it is here."

I said, "Please, please just stop this madness. I can't live like this. I love John and he can't find out. Please Mistress, just let me be."

"No such luck whore. I have waited for so long to get even with you and now I can. You fucked up when you begged my cousin to fuck you. Now, you are going to fuck everything I see with a cock." She said.

I cried some more hoping maybe she would have pity on me. No such luck. She just said, "OK, time to get that ass pounded. Up on the bed bitch, hands and knees."

I was getting on my bed when she said, "I have a great idea. Since you will be on your hands and knees, I think we will do a double on you. On one nightstand will be your ass fucking money and the other nightstand will be your cock sucking money. That way we will knock out 2 birds with one stone." Then she laughed.

I was positioned so my ass was close to the foot of the bed and my head toward the top. The way I was, it gave the men who would use me plenty of room to get in front of me along with room to fuck my ass.

Then it began. Two guys walked in and after placing their money on the nightstands, they got on the beds and one filled my ass while the other drove his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

They used me like a whore in heat and fucked my mouth and ass hard. I knew I was going to have bruised lips and maybe my nose would swell up, but they didn't care and neither did Joyce. They shot they're cum into me, got off the bed to make room for 2 more.

This went on for a long time and I think at times I could taste my ass when a guy shoved his cock in my mouth. I was sore and feeling so bad when Joyce finally said, "OK, that was the last 2 guys. Time to get things cleaned up before John and Mike get back. That is unless you want to stay like this and they can use you too."

"No Mistress, I need to clean up. I can't let John see me like this. I need a good bath and a need to wash my ass and cunt out. Please let me in the tub Mistress. I also need to change the sheets on the bed and wash them. May I do that Mistress?" I was begging, but only because I didn't want John to see me or the bed in this shape. I must do everything she wants just so she doesn't let John or the kids know about me.

She laughed and said, "Yes, go get the bath running. I'll help with the sheets and bed. If John finds out, I lose my play toy and I have so many other things planned for you. They will be home in about an hour, so get cleaned up and then we can have a couple drinks before they return. Besides, I want to fuck John soon."

I rushed into the bathroom, ran the tub of hot water and climbed in. It felt so good to relax. I don't know how many men fucked me today, but I knew there was a lot of them and I am sure some had each of my holes more than once.

Once I was cleaned up, my pussy and ass cleaned out, I checked the bed and found it had new sheets on it and I heard the washing machine running. I found Joyce in the living room watching the movie that was just made. It made me blush as I saw how I was acting while being fucked by strangers.

Joyce had me a drink ready and said, "You need to slip something on slut, unless you want John to find you lounging around naked. Mike would like it I am sure. He gets a big hard on when he sees you naked. He sure loves fucking you. Just like I'm going to love fucking John."

I went back to my room and noticed she had laid out a skirt and blouse for me. She had them draped over the chair at my make-up table. On the table was three stacks of one dollar bills. She had followed me in and was standing in the door way grinning.

"Get those clothes on slut and then sit down to count your whore money. You are a whore you know. You have the money to prove it." She said.

I put the tiny skirt and blouse on, then sat down to see how much money was there. I didn't want the money, but was curious as to how many men had used me today. On top of each stack was a note. One said, cunt, one ass and the other said mouth.

I picked up the one that said cunt and began to count. I was crying by the time I finished counting it out. I had $25.00 in one dollar bills. That means that 25 cocks had been in my cunt today. I had never fucked that many before in my life, not even when I was doing it all in school when I was younger.

I went to the ass one next and counted that one. It wasn't as many, but it was still a lot of cocks in my ass. I counted out $18.00 for my ass and then I counted $20.00 for my mouth. That means I had taken 63 cocks in my body today in about an 8-hour period. No wonder I was so sore.

I looked at Joyce and said, "Please, don't make me do any more. That is way too many cocks in one day. That was 63 of them fucking me. Please Mistress, no more. At least give me a break until John goes away again. I'll be glad to fuck Mike each day if you want, but I need to be careful that John doesn't know."

She thought for a moment and then said, "Tell you what slut. I won't make you do anything except coming to my house each morning just like you do now. And yes, you will still need to fuck Mike for me. But since I am going to let you alone until John leaves again, you have to do something else for me."

I blurted out, "Anything you want. But please nothing like today again. I can't handle that anymore."

She grinned and then laughed when she said, "OK, for me to lay off you, you have to agree to stay naked all the time now. That means you will be naked at home, even if John is here. And you had better hope the brats don't come home, because you'll still be naked. You will be naked at home and can only dress if you go out in public, but I pick out your clothes for you and you won't dress until you are at your destination. That is even with John. Do you agree to my terms?"

I was ready to tell her the answer when John and Mike walked in. I couldn't tell her now because John was here and would hear me. I had to wait till we were alone again so I could tell her what I would do for her.

12