Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 13

Story Info
Bonnie spanked. Naked at dinner.
7.9k words
4.81
16.1k
9
3

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,018 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in the story are not something that happens in real life. But some of the things that do happen should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I also wish to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make the story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

I followed Joyce out to the pool and when we walked through the door, my heart stopped. Mike was sitting next to Mary with his hand on her leg. I didn't like it, but couldn't say anything. John and Marty never said anything about what Mike was doing with her.

I introduced Joyce to Marty and then to Mary, and Joyce said, "I see you have met my husband. He loves young ladies and if you are nice to him, he might show you his big cock. Bonnie, since you measured it, tell your daughter how big it is."

I hated her more and more every time I saw her. But, I had to play along or my whole family will know I am her whore. "He is 11 ½ inches and very big around."

"And you know, your mother can take it in all three of her holes. I can't even do that." Joyce said as she smiled.

Mike continued rubbing Mary's leg and Marty was watching everything. I know he said that Mike could touch her, feel her up and even fuck her, but I still didn't like the idea of him doing it with my little girl.

Then Joyce really shocked me. "John, when Bonnie was at my house this morning she broke one of my nice coffee cups and tried to hide it in the trash. I didn't know it was broken until after she left. She could have at least told me she broke it, but instead, she tried to be sneaky about it"

"Bonnie is that true?" John asked.

I looked at Joyce and almost said it wasn't true, but the look she gave me said I had better tell him yes or every one of my secrets would be known. So, I said, "Yes, I didn't mean too. I'm sorry Joyce."

"Well, if you had told me about it, everything would be ok. But since you didn't, I think you need to be punished." Joyce told me and the rest of my family.

John said, "Yes, I agree Bonnie. You should have told her."

Then, Marty said, "Mom, you always told us to own up to our mistakes. So, I have to agree, you should be punished."

"How do you plan on punishing her Joyce?" Mary asked.

Even my children were against me, even if I didn't do anything wrong. There was no broken cup. I didn't even use one this morning. I ate her cunt, got fucked and drank piss, but no coffee.

"Well, I think if it was a child who did this, a parent would spank them. So, I think we need to treat her as a child and give her a good bare assed spanking so she won't do this again." Joyce said.

"I have to agree with you again Joyce. Do you want to spank her since it was your cup?" John asked.

There he was, going with everything she said. I started to really wonder now. Does he love me or just want to use me?

I couldn't even talk but Joyce said, "Yes, I do want to spank her. And I think since she tried to hide it, she should have at least 15 good swats on her naked ass. That is 15 swats on each ass cheek. I want to make it nice and red so she will have trouble sitting."

"I like that idea and I think she should count the swats and say she is sorry for breaking it after each spank." Marty said.

I heard Mary giggle and she whispered to Marty. I didn't hear what she said, but Marty got a big grin on his face and said, "Yes, I agree. Go get two sets. One for her and one for you. And bring your collar and leash too."

Mary got up and rushed away from Mike and went into the house. I had no idea what she was after, except for a collar and leash. I wondered if he used that on Mary.

When she came back, she handed the collar and leash to Marty, along with 2 sets of hand cuffs. The she turned her back to him and placed her hands behind her back. I watched as he put a set of handcuffs on her wrists and then swatted her ass before he pushed her toward Mike again.

"Mike, while your wife punishes my mom, why don't you pull that cock out and let Mary suck it for you. She gives great blow jobs." He said.

Then he got up and came to me and put the collar around my neck and attached the leash before he handed it to Joyce. He had me turn and he put the other set of cuffs on me when he pulled my arms behind me.

"Now, you can't cover your ass. I have to do this with Mary every time I spank her. She hasn't learned to keep her hands away from her ass and I am sure you won't either." He told me.

I was already crying. First my husband gives into anything this bitch wants and now my son is helping her control me. I am fucked either way. And to top it off, Mary will be sucking Mike's cock while I get my ass beat. This is not right.

"Ok, Bonnie, get over my knees to get punished." Joyce told me as she sat on the picnic bench.

I hated her so much and if I ever have the chance, I will turn this all around and she will pay for what she is doing. I did as I was told and got over her knees, which was difficult without the use of my hands. And Marty was right, I couldn't reach my ass to cover it. This is going to hurt.

I don't remember ever being spanked before. Not even as child. My parents didn't believe in hitting me or my brothers. I had 2 brothers growing up and I was the only girl. But I was treated like one of the boys instead of a girl. Maybe that's why I broke out and fucked anyone I could find. Yes, I even sucked off both my brothers, but they never fucked me. They were happy with me sucking them while I was naked. They used to play with my cunt whenever we were alone, but never wanted to stick their cocks in me. Guess they were afraid of me getting pregnant, but I gave them lots of blow jobs.

I glanced over at Mary and saw Mike did have his huge cock out and she was lowering her mouth towards it. I know how it is to suck that big thing and I wondered if she could deep throat it like I do. I saw her take John's cock down her throat, but Mikes is thicker and longer. I wasn't sure I could watch it all because I was about to get my naked ass slapped hard.

But, just before I felt the first blow to my ass, Mary had his cock in her mouth and was already about half way down it. I thought it must be hard to suck a cock without the use of her hands, but it looked like she was enjoying his cock and was having no problems just taking his cock in her mouth.

But, then, I felt the first of the slaps to my ass. Joyce was spanking my naked ass in front of my family. This is not right. I felt the first one and then another. Both were on my right cheek. But then she stopped.

"Those 2 don't count Bonnie. You were told to count and apologize, and you didn't do either. So, I will start all over." She scolded me.

Then, she did start over and I squeaked out, "one, I'm sorry."

"No, not good enough. I expect it to be loud and you will say I am sorry I broke your cup." She explained.

I looked over at John, hoping he would make her stop, but he was just grinning and had his cock out jerking off. Then I looked at Marty and he was grinning from ear to ear. At least he wasn't playing with his cock. Mary now had all of Mike's cock in her mouth and throat and was fucking him with her face. I wondered what else she has to do for her brother. It seems she just does anything he wants and enjoys it.

But, I didn't have time to think about anything else because Joyce said, "Start from one and if you get it right, we will continue."

And with that she slapped my upturned naked ass again and it was so hard, I squealed with pain, but did manage to loudly say, "One, I'm sorry I broke your cup."

Then I got another and another. "Two, I'm sorry I broke your cup. Three I'm sorry I broke your cup."

All of the ones she gave me were on my right cheek and I could feel it getting hot. I had tears in my eyes from the pain and embarrassment of being spanked. Here I was a grown woman getting spanked in front of my children and husband.

Joyce continued on my right cheek and finally I said, "Fifteen, I'm sorry I broke your cup."

My right ass cheek was on fire and I know it must have been a bright red, if not purple. How can anyone do this to someone? Especially in front of their family. But, I didn't have time to think about it because she was starting on my left cheek now.

I had to start back at one and still say I was sorry as she struck my left cheek, but it wasn't with her hand this time. It felt like a paddle or hair brush. But it wasn't her hand. I managed to look back and saw that she had a hair brush in her hand and was using it to spank me.

It hurt more with the hair brush, but I guess her hand was hurting too much to use. But, I was determined not to give in or beg her to stop. No, I would endure this and eventually, she would pay for abusing me.

I finally got to fifteen and the hitting stopped. She pushed me off her lap and I landed on my sore ass. I got up quickly but before I could do anything else, John said, "Now Bonnie, since you didn't tell her about the broken cup, I want you to go stand in the corner with your ass to us. While there, think about what you did wrong. I'll tell you when you can join us again."

That hurt me more than the spanking. My own husband punishing me, but I did as I was told, but on my way to the corner, I saw Mary take Mike's cock all the way in her throat and never gagged at all. I saw him fucking her mouth and knew from experience, he was about to cum the first time.

I wasn't wrong because he grabbed her head and shoved back in deep, cumming straight down her throat. She didn't even get to taste it, but he does that with me every time I suck his cock. I knew she would get another load very soon and then she would have it all I her mouth.

I watched a little while longer before I turned my face into the corner to stand for my husband. But I could hear what was being said. "Don't worry little one, I'll give you another load in just a moment and it will be in your mouth so you can taste me." Mike told her.

I knew just what he was doing and once he shot his first load down her throat, he pulled back and fucked her face some more. Then I heard him grunt and knew she was getting a big load right in her mouth. And if she does the same as when she sucked John's cock, she would hold it all till Marty said she could swallow.

"Wow, you suck cock just as good as your mother. Now I know two girls who can take my cock all the way in. Your mom has sucked me before and she just takes it all and now you do too. Joyce can't do it, but that's ok. I know what it's like to be deep throated now and I love it." Mike was telling Mary.

I didn't know if I should be pissed off or proud. Yes, I can take it all and I guess Mary is like me. I wondered how many cocks she has sucked off. I wonder if Marty makes her suck all his friends.

Marty didn't say anything for a while. I knew she was holding Mike's cum in her mouth and figured she couldn't swallow it till he told her she could.

"Joyce, I think you did a good job on her ass. It is so nice and red now. How do you feel knowing that Mary just sucked off your husband?" Marty asked her.

"Marty, I don't mind if anyone sucks his cock and wouldn't mind her fucking him either. I can't take his big cock all the way in like Mary and Bonnie do. And I can't take it all the way in my cunt ether. But Bonnie does and I'm sure Mary can too. Bonnie even has had his cock all the way up her ass, and I don't even let him near my ass with that monster." Joyce told him.

I heard Marty laugh before he asked, "Mary does it taste good?"

All I heard from her was, "Mmmmpphhh."

Marty laughed and then said, "Hey dad, you aren't saying much. Are you upset with us? You did agree to have mom's ass beat. And you let Mary suck your cock earlier."

"No, son, I'm not upset with you or anyone. It is just I have missed so much time with the family, it is hard to take it all in. I never would have guessed my sweet little girl was so submissive and loved being used. It was kind of a shock, just like it was when your mom wanted to be naked. So, just give me some time and I'll be with the rest of you. Besides, I have to call the restaurant to let them know we want to come and that the girls will be naked. Mike, Joyce, would you like to join us?" John told him.

"Yes, that would be nice." Mike told John.

Joyce was all smiles when she said, "Yes, I'd love to go there again, but my clothes stay on this time. I think we can have lots of fun with Bonnie and Mary. John, Marty, you won't mind if I play with them while out do you?"

I hated her for that. Knowing her she'll have us sucking off every guy there or worse, like make us fuck for the meal.

John said, "Well, it all depends on what you want to do Joyce."

"No Joyce, I'm sorry, but when Mary and I are out, I am the only one in charge." Marty told her.

"Ok, I understand, but it would be fun for all of us." Joyce said.

I didn't know it, but John had left the pool and walked back into the house. I was still facing the wall with my bright red ass out for all to see. All I knew was that we were all going out to eat with Mary and I naked. I think Mary loved the idea of being naked in public, but I didn't. I didn't want to be naked anyplace but in the bed with my husband. But because of Joyce, I'm naked all the time.

When John came back to the pool, he said, "OK, it is all set. We have reservations at the restaurant tonight and it is OK for the girls to be naked."

Everyone thought that was great, but he then said, "Bonnie, please come join us."

I was thankful for that. I was now part of the group again, even if I was naked with a very red ass. And I still had the collar and leash on, along with my hands cuffed behind my back. At least I might be able to add to the conversation.

Once I was back with them all, John said, "OK, listen up. I talked to the manager of the restaurant and he said it was OK for Bonnie and Mary to be naked for the evening, because he said tonight was lady's night."

He stopped, waiting to tell us the rest. Mike said, "John I don't think I have ever heard of lady's night there. Did he say what that was?"

"As a matter of fact, yes he did. I thought it was quite interesting too. Now, I won't hold it against anyone to back out of the evening, but I sure hope everyone will agree with me because it is quite interesting" John told us all.

"So, dad, what is lady's night at this place?" Marty asked.

"The manager said that all the ladies who come in the restaurant have to be naked. That is all the patrons and the waitresses. He said even the owner's wife will be naked." John told us.

Well, that won't be so bad. At least Mary and I won't be the only ones without clothes. I think it will be quite interesting to see all the women naked.

"John, I won't be going then. I won't get naked out in public anymore." Joyce said.

But John didn't stop talking. He kind of ignored Joyce for now. "Once everyone has arrived, he said there will be some games played and some of the women will be having sex in front of everyone. But, the sex they are having won't be with the guys they are with. During the games, there might be some swapping around and he said there would also be some girl on girl action."

Marty said, "That sounds like fun. Mary and I will be looking forward to all of it. I'm sure you will enjoy it too mom."

I couldn't say anything. It's like I might be having sex with strangers again, but this time John would be watching me. But, if he's setting it up, it won't be as bad as what Joyce has made me do.

"I had to explain who we were and tell him some other things about us. He thought it was all good, and said that his invitation was for all of us. Joyce, I do hope you will come with us. I think you will have lots of fun." John said.

But before Joyce could answer, Mike said, "Yes we will be going. Joyce, you have enjoyed showing off before and since there will be all the other women naked, you will also be like them."

"Please Mike, I just can't. You can go if you want, but I will not be like them." Joyce said, glancing at me and Mary.

"No, Joyce, I said you will be going and I don't want to discuss it anymore." Mike told her.

It looked like Mike finally got some balls and told his wife she had to go. He finally stood up to her. This is the first time she hasn't gotten her own way since she started blackmailing me. I smiled, but once I looked at her, my smile faded. She gave me that look that told me I was going to pay.

"John, can we take these cuffs and collar off. I feel very awkward with them on." I asked.

"I don't know. I didn't put them on you. So, I guess you will have to ask Marty." John said.

I didn't want to, but turned to Marty and said, "Son, will you take these off me, please?"

He thought about it for a moment and then told me, "No, I don't think so. Usually when I make Mary wear them, she has to wear them for long periods of time. So, they will stay on both of you until we get ready to go out."

I hung my head in shame, but didn't say anything. I tried to make myself more comfortable, but it was hard sitting back with my hands in the way. So, I just stood most of the time.

"Hey Joyce, since you will be naked tonight, how about showing us all what you got now. I bet you have a nice body." Marty said.

"No I don't think so Marty. I don't like showing off that much. I'm not like your mother and sister." Joyce said.

"Joyce, Marty has a point there. I've seen you and John has seen you, but Marty has never seen your naked body. So, get naked for him." Mike told her.

I loved it! The turn is happening. She is getting some of her own medicine. Not only does she have to get naked now, but she was told she would once again be naked in public. I hope that she pays dearly for all the things I've had to do for her. But, I still won't be able to say or do anything unless I let John and the kids know what I have been doing.

She looked at me with so much hatred, I knew later, I would pay for this, even if I didn't have anything to do with it. I didn't say anything. I just stood and watched as Marty and Mike were making her strip naked. I bet Marty is going to fuck her later. But I would rather he fuck her and not me.

Joyce stood up and with her head bowed, she started removing her clothes. I knew she hated it because she was not in control right now. No, she was the one who had to do as others wanted. Just like I had to do as she wanted. I watched as she took her clothes off and then stood before everyone naked.

"Joyce, please go over Marty so he can get a good look and feel of you." Mike told her.

Joyce walked to where Marty was sitting and stood in front of him. Marty looked at her, made her turn in circles before he placed his hands on her ass, then tits and finally was feeling her cunt. I noticed she jumped as he put his finger inside her.

"MMMM, nice. Hey Mike, can I fuck her later?" Marty asked. "After all mom said her and dad have had sex with her, so why not me and Mary?"

"Of course, I'll let you fuck her Marty. I have fucked your mom and now had your sister sucking my cock, so if you want to fuck her, feel free." Mike told him.

"OK, but later. I just wanted to see what she looked like naked. Not bad Mike. Good choice." Marty said.

bydasea
bydasea
1,018 Followers
12