Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little disappointed that he didn't make her do anything else, but maybe later. I looked over at John and he was watching all three of the naked females in front of him. It looked like he was thinking of something, but I wasn't sure what it might be. Maybe he wanted to fuck Joyce again. Or was he thinking of putting his cock in his daughter's cunt. Or did he want to see his son fuck one of us. I hoped it wasn't me he wanted to watch with Marty. It was bad enough that Marty ate my cunt. I still don't want his cock inside me.

We were interrupted in our thoughts when Mary said, "When will we be going to this place. I'm kind of hungry and of course, horny."

"You are always hungry and horny Mary." Marty said.

"I know, but you made me this way." She laughed as she said it.

John looked at his watch and said, "Well, we do need to leave soon. It will take some time to get there, so if everyone will get ready, we can leave. Mike, can we take your SUV since there are so many of us?"

"Of course. I'll go get it and be right back." He told John.

"Marty, will you take off my hand cuffs so I can freshen up some?" I asked my son.

He laughed and said, "Oh yea, I guess I had better release you both. However, you look so hot like that."

He unlocked my cuffs first and then Mary's. We both went to the bathroom and freshened up to be ready to go out. Of course, it didn't take long because we didn't have clothes to put on. But since we were alone, we could talk some. But, I had to be careful because I knew the cameras were in there.

"Mom, do you really want to be out naked. I mean, is it something that was your choice or did dad want it to happen." Mary asked me.

"Mary, I shocked your daddy when I told him what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to show off for everyone and it just kind of went from there." I told her.

I had to choose my words carefully so Joyce didn't know I told anyone about how she blackmailed me. If she thought I told Mary that she made me do it, everyone would know how much I cheated on John.

"Ok, it just doesn't seem like you. I know I love being naked and a slave to Marty. Are you going to be a slave for daddy too?" She asked me.

"No, it isn't like that with us. I want to show off and he wants to show me off. We have had sex with Mike and Joyce, but no one else. Daddy said we might try others at some point. I guess that you and Marty pleased us earlier is something we didn't expect and don't think we should do anymore with you." I explained.

Just then someone knocked on the door. We opened it up and it was John telling us to hurry up. Everyone else was ready. We finished cleaning up and walk out to the front door. We left the house and got into Mike's SUV and away we went. John rode up front with Mike, Marty sat in the back with 3 naked women. He was between me and Joyce and it didn't take long for both his hands to become busy. He had his fingers on my cunt and when I looked, Joyce was also being fingered by him. Mary sat beside me and she was rubbing my leg while she played with herself.

We arrived at the restaurant and once Mike parked, we got out and walked thru the parking lot. It was strange walking with my naked daughter, but also kind of funny. I would have never guessed that we would be naked together in public. But here we are.

We got to the door and were greeted by a naked young lady. John gave his name and another naked girl escorted us into the dining area. As I looked around, I saw all the other ladies were also naked, sitting with a clothed man. I felt better knowing all the other women were also showing everything they had and it looked like they were all enjoying it.

We were seated at a long table which we all sat on one side facing toward the center of the room. John sat down, with me beside him. Mary sat next to me and then Marty. Joyce was next to Marty and Mike was on the end. Mary put her hand on my leg and was rubbing up and down, getting closer and closer to my cunt. I began to wonder about her.

I noticed Marty was playing with Joyce's cunt while Mike just watched. Mary took my hand and placed it right on her cunt and told me to finger her while we waited. I didn't want to, but my fingers started going into her cunt. I was masturbating my own daughter, and she soon had her fingers in my cunt. John just watched us.

I saw some others come in and all the women were naked. Then, everything got quiet and a naked lady and dressed man stepped into the middle of the room. They waited for a moment before saying anything.

"Greetings everyone." She said. "Everyone is here now and I am pleased to see so many naked women. We are the owners and as we told all of you, I am also naked. It wouldn't be right for all of you to be naked, unless I joined you. Now, here is what will happen. The waitresses will be out soon to take orders. Tonight, the men will order for both of you. You ladies have no say in what your guy orders, but you must eat it."

She hesitated a moment and then the man started talking. "I too am grateful that all of you came and I need to let you know, you are all selected by me and my wife. We only asked the best to be here. While the men are ordering, you girls will be busy. The first little game we will play is what we will call musical cocks. We will play some music while you get under the tables and begin to suck your man's cock. When the music stops, you will rotate to your left and suck the next cock in line. This will continue until you have had every cock in your mouth. Hopefully you guys can hold out and not cum to soon. Once we do that, then we will eat."

Then the lady said, "I just found out tonight we have a special treat for everyone. Everyone here is married to each other. That is all but one couple. They are brother and sister, but are here with their parents. So, we have a mother and daughter who are with us and both are naked. Will Bonnie and Mary please come to the center of the room?"

We looked at each other and then at John and Marty, but they seemed to be as shocked as we were. Then I looked at Joyce and she was all grins. That bitch had somehow let them know about us and she is going to have her way, even if she was told she couldn't. That cunt will pay later.

But, Mary and I got up and walked around the table to the center of the room to stand beside the owners. Once we were with them, the lady spoke again.

"Now, since you are the only mother and daughter here tonight, we think you should put on a little show for us."

Just then someone brought out a mattress. Well it was more like an exercise pad, and placed it on the floor before us.

"What we all would like to see is mom and daughter in a 69 eating each other's cunts. We hope you both cum for us. Mom, you on your back and daughter over her. When I say go, start licking."

I looked at John and all he did was nod his head. Mary was pushing me down. I think she wanted to do this with me. After all, she has already sucked her daddy's cock, so why not eat mom's cunt. I laid on my back and she got over me. I looked up, right into her pretty little cunt. Not a single hair, just a beautiful cunt.

We were in position and the lady said, "Ready, set, lick."

As soon as she said lick, Mary dropped her cunt to my mouth and her head to my cunt. She started licking me and God, it felt so good. She ate cunt as good as Marty did. I didn't start licking my daughter's cunt right away and just enjoyed what she was doing. But, she started grinding her cunt around my mouth and I had to lick her.

The first taste of her cunt was so good. She tasted wonderful. I had tasted myself before when Joyce made me play with my cunt and then lick my fingers. Mary tasted just like me. I licked her even better now that I had a taste of her. We were both licking the other's cunt and then she found my clit. I found hers at the same time and we sucked them into our mouths. I reached back and stuck a finger in her ass and fingered her. She did the same with me and it wasn't long and we were both leaking so much juice into the others mouth.

Then, it happened. We both started climaxing at the same time and we ground our cunts into each other's mouths as we had a huge orgasm together. God, my daughter tasted so good and she ate cunt like a pro. I wondered how many other cunt's she had eaten. Or how many Marty made her eat. I know Joyce has made me eat a lot of them and I do enjoy it.

We both finished cumming and then just lay there with a cunt in our faces. Just as we started relaxing, we heard clapping and cheering from all over the room. Mary rolled off me and we looked around. We were getting a standing ovation for eating each other out.

The owners were smiling down on us and the lady said, "Well done girls. That is the first time we have seen a mother daughter team. You were great and your meals are free any time you wish to come, no pun intended. Thank you both." She laughed

We both took a bow and headed back to our seats, but were stopped before reaching the table. "No need to go sit down ladies. Just get under the table in front of your fella. All you other ladies do the same. The waitress will be out shortly to get the food orders from the men and while they are with you, please be sure to feel their bodies. You may touch them any place you desire and if a finger slips in a hole that's even better." The owner told everyone.

Then, the owner's wife said, "Gentlemen, get those cocks out so we can start playing musical cocks."

Then the owner said, "My wife is also available to play with. If any of you men want to play with her naked body and cunt, just tell a waitress and my wife will be notified. Have fun gentlemen."

Mary and I got under the table. I was in front of John and she was in front of Marty. I saw Joyce crawling under to be in front of Mike. I also saw some other women to my left getting in position in front of their companion. This was going to be interesting. I would have a lot of strange cocks in my mouth and John will know I did it. But, he never complained and he was pulling his cock out for me to suck. Then it would be Mary, Joyce and several strange women. Once we go all around the room, I'll be right back here with his cock in my mouth.

"Now gentlemen, if you should happen to cum, whoever has your cock will swallow your cum. I do hope you can all hold out until after dinner since we have a couple more games to play." The owner said.

I saw another set of legs standing beside John and figured it was a waitress. I wondered if he was playing with her ass or cunt. Maybe he would grab her tits. Maybe he would finger fuck her while she took the orders. I hoped he ordered me something good, but I had no idea what was even on the menu. Tonight, was lady's night and so far, it seemed that it was all the ladies doing different things. The only thing the other ladies didn't do was be with me and Mary while we ate each other to orgasm.

I didn't have time to think about much, because once all the ladies were under the table and all the men had their cocks out, the owner started the music. That was our cue to suck a cock. I took John in my mouth and glanced at Mary as she put her brother's cock in her mouth.

We all sucked for a short time and the music stopped, indicating we had to move to the next cock. This one was kind of big, but not as big as John and when I put it in my mouth, it slid right into my throat. I saw Mary taking her father's cock in her mouth. I had seen it before at home, but still didn't think it should happen.

Then while I sucked this cock, I thought that when I go all the way around the room, sucking 20 different cocks, I would be getting my son's cock in my mouth. But, I agreed to be here and Joyce made sure I couldn't say no. If I told anyone no, she would open the movies of me doing everything. I couldn't do that.

So, I went from cock to cock to cock, sucking each of them for a moment before the music stopped and I would move to another. I had sucked mostly white cocks, but there was about 3 black ones and a couple Asian men too. I was getting closer to my son's cock and for some reason, I wanted to have him in my mouth. After all, he did eat my cunt and I ate my daughter, so why not suck him too.

I had Mike's cock all the way down my throat when the music stopped. I pulled off, kissed the head and moved to Marty. I took his hard cock in my mouth and sucked him in deep. I had his cock all the way in my throat and it felt good to do it.

Then the music stopped and I moved to my husband and sucked his cock one more time. Then the music stopped and so did all us naked ladies. We got out from under the tables and went around to sit next to our companions. Food was brought out shortly after that. It was served by the naked waitresses. The one that brought our food, stood beside my husband and he started fingering her cunt. He did it right in front of me and I smiled at him, before my fingers joined his inside her cunt.

She didn't say anything, but spread her legs so we both had access to her cunt. She placed our food in front of us, but didn't leave right away. She was grinding on our fingers, but we stopped. We had to eat. She thanked us and left.

John had a nice big steak and had ordered me a piece of fish with rice and green beans. My favorites. We ate in silence and when everyone was done, the owner appeared again and got our attention.

"We hope everyone had a good meal. And as we said, it is lady's night and their meals were free. I have also decided to give the men a discount of 20 percent on their meals. But now it is time to continue with our play. We have 2 more games to play before we unlock the doors so everyone can go home."

Then the owner's wife came out. She was still naked, but this time her cunt was bald. It had a full covering of hair the first time, but now it was as smooth as my cunt. "The next game we play will be all with the ladies here. That includes the waitresses and myself. So, if all the ladies will come to the middle I'll explain the game."

We all got away from our tables and went to the middle of the room. It was funny seeing all the naked ladies here, but it was lady's night.

"Now that you are all out here, we are going to have us one big daisy chain. We will all get on the floor, with one laying on her back, the next on her knees. When my husband says lick, we will each eat the cunt that is in our faces. I'm going to be between Bonnie and Mary. I will eat Bonnie, Mary will eat me. No one stops until all has cum. Let's get ready girls."

We all scrambled to get on the floor. I laid on my back, the owner's wife was kneeling over me and Mary laid on her back looking up into the owner's wife's cunt. I had another cunt above my face. I noticed the others were all getting into position, just like we were.

Then, once everyone was ready, the owner said, "Ready!! Set!! Lick!!"

I put my lips and tongue on yet another strange cunt. I felt the owner's wife start licking me and I was sure that Mary was licking her. It must be quite a sight to see 31 women eating cunt all at the same time. I wondered if anyone else here was being blackmailed or were someone's sex slave or if they just liked doing everything we've done tonight.

I did my best to make the woman I was licking cum. I was being tortured and my cunt was so hot and wet and I was going to cum very soon. I think she knew I was about to cum and she backed off, making it last so much longer. I was hearing groans and moans all around the room.

I don't know how long we all ate each other's cunt, but suddenly there was a scream of someone cumming, followed by several others screaming as they started climaxing. I followed with my own scream as I was cumming and I guess that made the woman I was eating cum too.

Then all was quiet. The owner stood in the middle of us and said, "Now that's what I call entertainment. Amazing to see so many women enjoying someone else's cunt. Thank you, ladies."

A big round of applause by the men followed and we all got up bowing our appreciation. I thanked the owner's wife and the one I ate thanked me. But, we were told the night wasn't over yet.

"OK, for our final game, the men get to cum. Ladies, please lean over the table in front of your guy and he will put a blind fold over your eyes. Once the blindfolds are in place, you men come around behind your mate and get ready to fuck." The owner announced.

We all leaned over our tables and the blindfolds were put over our eyes. We couldn't see anything. We heard all the men moving around behind us and I was ready for a hard cock fucking my super wet cunt.

Once the men were in place, the owner said. "OK, I don't want any of you fucking the same woman that you do at home. So, I am turning the music back on and you guys are to walk to the right until the music stops. You will be lined up behind some lady, but not yours. That will be the one you fuck and cum into."

Oh, my God. I am going to be fucked by another stranger, but won't know who it is. It reminded me of being fucked by those 63 cocks and not knowing any of them because they wore a mask. But now I won't see who is fucking me. But since the men are going to the right, it won't be my son.

The music played for a while and I could hear the men walking behind me. I wish I could see who was going to fuck me, but the owner of the place wanted it to be a secret. The music suddenly stopped and I felt a hand on my naked ass. Then a second hand was spreading my legs apart more and a finger slid into my cunt.

"Gentlemen. It is now time to fuck the girls. So, stick your cocks in this new cunt and fuck it. Be sure you fuck her till you cum. Once you cum, pull out and walk away and go to your table. We don't want the girls to know who fucked them." The owner told them.

As soon as he stopped talking, I felt this new cock going into me. I could feel it going in and it felt big. When I was under the table, the biggest cocks seemed to be the black guys and Mike. But some of the others were a good size too. I couldn't tell from its size who it might be. I knew it wasn't John or Mike because I can always tell those two beauties.

I was fucked long and hard. The cock went in deep, but not as deep as Mike had gone. It felt so wonderful to have a cock in me, but I could never tell John how much I like to fuck and it didn't matter whose cock it was. I couldn't say that to Joyce either because she would give me more and more. Of course, she was going to do that any way.

This guy fucked me for a long time and then I felt his cock stiffen up and he plunged into me one more time. I felt his cock twitch and I knew he was filling my cunt with his hot cream. As soon as he started to cum, I started climaxing too. I moaned and groaned as he filled me up. I was in heaven now.

But it didn't last long because once he was done, he pulled out and walked away, leaving me laying on the table with my naked ass sticking out and my cunt full of cum. So, glad I was on the pill because if I got pregnant, I wouldn't have any idea who the father was.

I had to stay like this until all the men had fucked someone, cum in their cunts and get back to the table. Then, John took my blindfold off and said, "Let's go home Honey."

12