Blackmailed Bride Ch. 09

Story Info
Brooke's Honeymoon gets ugly.
18k words
4.53
61.7k
23

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers

Brooke's honeymoon gets worse. This chapter contains exhibitionism, voyeurism, oral and vaginal sex, and a double penetration by two men while being watched. As previously noted, in this fantasy world, sexually transmitted diseases don't exist. It is not reality, so play safe.

Chapter 9 - Honeymoon, the Ugly.

Tanner tried to apologize to me again the following morning by cuddling up for more sex. Since the last three times we'd had sex hadn't ended well for me, I told him I wasn't much interested in fucking, which is what he'd done the past few days.

"Are you ever going to forgive me?" Tanner asked.

"I imagine I will at some point, but look at it from my point of view. You pounded me so hard I was sore, practically choked me to death the next time and made me orgasm past bearing last night. I know you're capable of gentle and caring sex; you've proven it to me multiple times since we've been married, but lately, I haven't felt loved. I felt I was only there as a receptacle for your sperm. I don't know why the change, but sex has been less than enjoyable recently."

I wanted to say the best sex I'd had the last couple days was with an elderly black man on the beach instead of my husband, but I couldn't say it.

"I want the Tanner who made me a woman on my wedding night, not the Tanner of the last couple days. When that man returns to me, I'll happily make love with him."

"How can I prove he's returned if you don't give me a chance?" Tanner asked.

"I don't know, Tanner. Perhaps I need a little time to get past the way you've treated me lately. It might help if you showed a little non-sexual consideration and attention to me."

"I'm sorry for everything lately. I guess I've been overeager to experience everything with you."

"I'm happy you want to have sex with me. I want to be your beloved; the one you turn to for pleasure. Unfortunately, there hasn't been an overabundance of pleasure for me. That's not to say I don't orgasm. You've managed to make me climax; but orgasm alone isn't enough for me. It's the whole experience and it's been lacking the last few times we've had sex. When I feel less like an object of lust and more like a person, I'll enjoy it more."

My blackmailer was already making me feel like a sexual object. I needed something different from my husband.

"I'll do better. I promise."

"Please do," I said.

Tanner asked me to wear the white suit Taylor had given me. It was little better than the other one I wore during my last escapade. I was disinclined to wear that one for awhile given the circumstances of the last time I wore it.

"You realize it's nearly transparent when it gets wet," I reminded Tanner, "which could easily happen out on a a boat. Do you really want Stan to see that much of me?"

"It wouldn't be much different than the one you were wearing yesterday while you were getting drunk, and as I recall, you were topless when we got here. I don't mind other men admiring my wife as long as it's all they're doing. Look but do not touch seems to be our motto."

"If that's what you wish, Tanner, but don't blame me if he pays attention to me. I sense it might be part of the reason you've been less gentle with me. My exposure to others causes you to desire re-staking your claim on me, to prove I'm yours. I know I'm yours and you don't have to prove it to me, and you can't prove it to others because I won't be having sex in front of other people."

"Mmm. Perhaps you're right. That's quite insightful Mrs. Mason."

"So do you still want me to wear the white suit?"

"Yes, please. I'll restrain any jealous impulses I feel when other men notice you."

"Have you got what you need to wear to Gordon's tonight?" I asked.

"Yes. Have you got lots of sunscreen?"

"SPF 50, I've got a lot of pale skin to cover if I'm wearing the white suit."

I spread sunscreen on before I even donned the suit, Tanner doing my back for me, including my butt crack as the suit didn't cover much in the back. I noticed he lingered when spreading the lotion there. I didn't say anything, already sorry for my denial of his attentions this morning. I put on the suit afterward and it was as brief as I remembered it and as translucent. Our food came at 9:45 and Stan pulled up at our dock a few minutes after ten. Kathy was already topless, though her bottoms weren't as scandalously brief as mine yesterday. Stan left the motor idling.

"Ahoy, mateys. Welcome aboard," Stan called out. "May I say, Mrs. Mason, you're looking particularly fetching this morning."

"I concur," Kathy said. "It's a beautiful swimsuit."

"We got the food," Tanner said, "do you have the booze?"

"Arrrggghh," Stan said, "we've plenty of rum in the hold. You can shove off, Tanner. We're ready to plunder and pillage."

Tanner pushed off and hopped in the front of the boat. Stan backed the boat up at idle speed until we were well away from the dock, then he kicked it up, staying on the Caribbean Sea side of the resort.

"You can put your clothes for this evening in the dry well. We've got a choice of things to do. We can hit a small island nearby belonging to the resort, maybe do some nude sunbathing in the morning before it gets too hot, maybe some snorkeling. We can run around, burn off some gas, get some windburn. This boat is set up for water skiing," Stan said. "Anyone want to give it a try?"

"I vote for sunbathing, snorkeling and lunch in the morning, skiing in the afternoon," Kathy said.

Tanner seconded the motion. I was willing to do whatever the others did, though I didn't plan on getting naked. I was already uncomfortable with the skin I was showing. "I'm good with whatever you decide," I said. "I'm just glad for an opportunity to get away." I was sick of being spied on by my blackmailer. Hopefully, by going out on the boat, I could relax a little as he could not spy on me.

"Remote island, here we come," Stan said. He set a course and cranked up the speed. "Hey, Brooke. Have you ever driven a boat before?"

"No. Is it hard?"

"Not at all. You want to give it a try?"

"Sure."

Stan put me behind the wheel of the boat. "This is how you steer; just like a car. This is the throttle. You push it forward to go faster, pull it back to go slower. If you pull it back past the detent, you put the engine in reverse. I've entered the GPS coordinates in the navigation system. You keep aiming toward the arrow at the top of the screen and eventually, you'll see the island."

He sat down in the seat beside me. Tanner and Kathy sat in the bow, right in front of me. Kathy asked Tanner to put sunscreen on her back and he obliged. Nothing more than that, then Kathy took the lotion and rubbed it all over her front. Tanner kept a close eye on her as she oiled up her breasts. I didn't particularly care too much, I was watching too. She was easy on the eyes, even for me, so I didn't begrudge Tanner the eyeful. When she was done, Kathy stretched out on the seat beside him, leaning back with her hands behind her head. She really did have nice breasts, and her current pose did a lot to accentuate them. Stan seemed indifferent to her, paying far more attention to me.

The trip took around a half hour. Stan took the wheel as we got close. I was happy to relinquish it as we got close. Stan had Tanner drop the anchor at the front of the boat about twenty feet off shore, Stan let the line play out a little on a drift, then dropped one at the stern. He had Tanner pull forward on the front line to set the rear anchor, then tie off, while he secured the line in the rear.

"Anything you want to bring to the beach and keep dry, put it in the dry bag. I've got blankets and towels in there now. We'll need the food, suntan lotion, sunglasses, I guess," Stan said. "The snorkeling gear is in the net bag. We don't care if it gets wet, do we?"

Kathy stripped off her bottoms. I guess she really did plan on nude sun bathing. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a narrow triangle and cut short. She hopped in the water, and because she was shorter than I was had to swim a few feet toward the beach before she could stand. Tanner and I put the food, and lotion in the dry bag. Stan said the water was five feet deep so I left my sunglasses on. Tanner hopped in the water and I passed the dry bag to him, then jumped in after him. Stan handed me the snorkel gear and I brought it to the beach, Stan following after. I found as I came out of the water that my suit was as transparent as I'd feared, but still protection of a sort, so I wasn't going to remove it. I was self conscious of not only my breasts being obvious, with dark areola's visible and my stiff little nipples poking out of the thin material, but the cleft of my sex also being clear. Stan didn't say anything, thankfully, but he had a hard time tearing his eyes away from me. Tanner and I handed a blanket to Kathy and she spread it in the sand. Tanner and I put out the other one for us.

I was surprised when both Tanner and Stan removed their swimsuits, letting their equipment out to air. It was apparent to everyone they enjoyed the show Kathy and I were providing, because both penises were elongated and swollen. Tanner's was the larger of the two, and I began to realize Tanner might be above average in size as no other penis I'd seen in the last few days was as large as his. Tanner began putting suntan lotion on his groin and he grew even larger as he oiled himself up. Kathy appreciated what she saw as she didn't take her eyes off him for several minutes after he stripped. I imagined she was thinking about what kind of sexual partner Tanner was. If she'd asked me, I'd have said more than adequate as long as he wasn't trying to choke me with it or pounding me raw.

Kathy had Stan add suntan lotion to her bottom, then she spread it around her vagina. I turned away as she did it, but Tanner continued to pay attention to her. The show over, Tanner lay on his stomach beside me and asked me to put lotion on his back. I straddled the back of his legs and spread some all over his torso and buttocks, then reversed myself and did the backs of his legs.

"Do you need more lotion, Brooke?" Tanner asked.

"I'm good for now," I replied. I lay on my front as well, hoping when my suit dried out, I wouldn't be showing so much of myself.

Things were quiet for awhile, everyone just soaking up the sun. Eventually, my back started frying and I knew I needed to turn over. The sweating I was doing hadn't let my suit dry as much as I would have wanted, but no one seemed to be paying attention to me, so I flipped over anyway. Besides, the dental floss between my buttocks wasn't covering much in back either. I felt a shadow over me and opened my eyes.

Stan was standing over me. "Do you want to go snorkeling," he asked.

I sat up on my elbows. "I've never gone. What do I do?"

"Grab yourself a mask, fins and snorkel to start."

I dug around in the mesh bag and found the three items. Stan said, "That mask seems a little large for you. Give me that one and see if you can find a smaller one."

I handed him the mask and looked for a smaller one. "Okay. What now?"

"You want to check the fit of your mask," Stan said. "Hold it up against your face and breathe in through your nose, see if it sticks to your face. That's when you know you have a good fit. If it doesn't stay on your face, try finding another one."

Doing as he suggested, I found the mask stayed on my face fine.

"Your snorkel will go in your mouth, hooking onto your mask and stick up above the water. I'll show you the set up when we get in the water. Don't put your fins on now, it's too hard to walk. We'll put them while sitting in the water. These are pretty good snorkel set-ups. It's got a valve which closes when you go under the water so you won't accidentally suck water in. What we want to do is float on top of the water, looking down through the mask. When we see something we want to check out, you take a big breath, and swim down to examine whatever attracted your attention. When you come back to the surface, blow your air out to clear the snorkel of any water before you take another breath."

"Sounds simple enough."

"Piece of cake, really. I think you'll like it."

Stan led me out into the water, about two feet deep. He showed me how his mask and snorkel went together and helped me set up mine.

"Before we do this," I said, "please don't make a pass at me. I told Kathy I need friends right now, not more lovers. I've got enough problems. I don't need to add to them."

"She told me. I understand."

"Even wearing this suit is embarrassing to me, but Tanner asked me to wear it and said he wouldn't mind if other people looked. I can't stop you from looking, but I want you to know how uncomfortable I feel."

"I get it. I won't promise not to look, because you have a fantastic body and I am a man, but I'll try not to be too obvious about it. Deal?"

"Deal."

He told me to put my fins on now and showed me how to adjust the rear straps so they were secure, but not uncomfortable.

"Okay, just get on your stomach and start swimming out in that direction." He pointed toward the East. "There's a small reef out there. I'd like you to stick fairly close to me since you're a beginner. You don't mind if I hold your hand, do you?"

"Not at all."

Stan took my hand and we began swimming in the direction he'd pointed. As we got over the reef, he started pointing out things to me. It was beautiful. There were some coral heads, sea fans, anemones and lots of fish, mostly small but some two or more feet long. He pointed out a spiny lobster sitting right under the edge of some coral, ready to scurry back out of sight if anyone approached. He saw something and signaled me to follow him, so I grabbed a deep breath and followed him closer to the reef. He pointed at something and I couldn't tell what he was pointing at, it blended in so well with the coral, then it moved and I saw it was a small octopus, about eight inches from tip to tip of his arms. He held a finger down close to it and it reached out a couple tentacles and tentatively explored his finger, tugging on it. He signaled me to do the same and I put my hand down. It started pulling on my engagement ring, apparently fascinated with shiny objects. I pulled my hand back and it sidled away. Stan signaled he was going up for air. I might have been able to stay down thirty seconds longer; an advantage of my swimming career, but followed him up. We blew our air out like sounding porpoises, then settled down to watch some more.

A few minutes later, Stan saw something else he wanted to show me and headed back down, holding my hand. When we were about five feet away, he wouldn't let me get any closer and pointed to a particular hole in the coral. Finally, I saw a speckled brown head sticking about four inches out of the hole and recognized it as an eel. We watched each other awhile, neither of us eager to get closer to the other, then Stan headed for the surface again. He took his snorkel out of his mouth when we reached the surface so he could speak.

"You can stay down a fairly long time," he said. "I'm impressed."

"Varsity swim team and good lungs," I replied.

"Great lungs," he said. "I've been admiring them."

"Those aren't my lungs, those are my boobs."

"Great boobs covering great lungs. I admire the whole package, and I'm never wrong."

"Thank you, Dr. Wright." I smiled at him.

"More?"

"Yes, please."

We stayed out another half an hour and I was enjoying it immensely, but I started getting hungry and told him on one of our trips to the surface.

"Me too," he said. "Let's get some chow and beverages.

We swam back to shore and pulled off our fins close to where we put them on. When we reached our blankets, I saw Tanner was now on Kathy's, but they were just talking. We dried off and Stan suggested I put on more suntan lotion as most of it probably washed off in the water. I did what I could to the front of me, realizing I was providing everyone with a show. Stan offered to do my back for me, but I said it was probably better if Tanner did it since it dipped so far in the back and my buns were bare.

"Stan can put your lotion on. I don't care," Tanner said. "I put some on Kathy's back when she needed a refresh."

So Stanley put lotion on my back. He had good hands. I felt weird when he spread lotion on my buttocks, but he didn't get handsy and acted professionally while he spread the lotion on. Stan handed me the lotion when he was done and asked if I'd return the favor. I looked at Tanner and he wasn't looking at me, he was back to talking with Kathy, so I put lotion on my hands and spread it on Stan's back. Stan had a little hair on his back. Not like a bear or anything, but noticeable. His buttocks were even hairier and the closer I got to them, the more nervous I became. Tanner wasn't paying a shred of attention to me, so I wasn't sure what I should do when I got to them. I was conscious of how close my hands would be to his scrotum, his anus and other sexually charged parts of his body. He'd just done my buns and been as professional as a doctor with a patient, so I figured if I acted with the same amount of professionalism, I'd be okay. I spread the lotion on his butt, not glossing over them, but not lingering either.

I finished up and said, "You're done." He turned over and I could see his penis had enjoyed the attention to his back. It was quasi hard and I felt strange I'd almost given him a hard-on. Nobody else seemed to give a rat's ass, so I ignored it as much as I could, turning away when he spread lotion on his penis and testicles. Since Tanner was on Stan's towel, it appeared Stan and I would be sharing mine.

"Food anyone," I said, trying to busy myself through my discomfort.

Everyone agreed food was a good idea. I passed out plates of jerked chicken and pork with salad, while Stan handed out ice cold beers to everyone. Normally, I wasn't too fond of beer, but I had to admit it went well with the jerked meats, especially cold. After we ate, Kathy said she'd like to go snorkeling. Tanner volunteered to go with her because he hadn't gone yet. They got what they needed from the mesh bag and headed out into the water.

"Do you want to go again?" Stan asked.

"No thanks," I replied.

"Another beer?"

"No, but if you have any water, I'd like one of those, please."

Stan pulled a water from the cooler and handed one to me.

"I've been admiring your swimsuit," he said.

"What there is of it, you mean. It's not much. I almost feel naked."

"Since you almost feel naked; why not go naked?"

"Almost is a far cry from naked as far as I concerned. At least it's something, transparent as it might be."

"I'm a doctor. I've seen lots of naked women."

"Then you don't need to see one more. It should be boring to you now."

"A beautiful woman is never boring."

"I noticed," nodding to his just short of an erection penis.

He glanced down, looked up and smiled at me. "Sorry."

He paused. "How many men have you seen naked?"

"Did Kathy mention what happened yesterday?"

"Yes. She didn't give me details, but she told me what you were forced to do."

"Then you know about all of them."

"So, I'm only the fourth one."

"So far. I don't imagine I'll be lucky enough it will end at four."

He nodded. "I'm sorry about your problems."

"Thank you. I appreciate your concern." I lay back and shaded my eyes with my arm.

Stan got up and moved to his own blanket, lying down on his stomach. After several minutes, I flipped over as well. I dozed off. I was awakened by my phone going off. I looked at my phone. An unknown number. I looked around for Tanner and he and Kathy were still in the water, so I opened up my messages.

I have another task for you.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers