Blackmailed Bride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

"I love him more and more," Kathy said. "I like it kind of rough."

I went into the shower, Kathy stayed in the bathroom talking to me. "What are you going to wear tonight?"

"I'd like to wear jeans and a baggy sweatshirt, preferably filthy and smelly. So disgusting no one will get within ten feet of me. I suppose that defeats the entire purpose of the evening." I was scrubbing myself. "I've never been to this place we're supposed to go. What do you think I should wear."

"I've never been there either, but I've heard it's on the upscale side. There's a restaurant downstairs and the club upstairs. DJ plays the music, which is themed on different nights. It's a hot place with a lot of the beautiful people showing up for music and drinks. There'll be no shortage of men, or women for that matter. I'd guess typical night club attire would be appropriate."

I got out of the shower and dried off, Kathy keeping an eye on me. At least she was honest in her desires, and willing to promise not to seek a resolution. I looked through the clothes I'd brought on my trip and found a nice black number with an asymmetric hemline and bodice. It went from knee length on the right side to mid-thigh on the left. The bodice was cut in the opposite direction. It had a narrow strap on the right shoulder and left the other shoulder bare. It showed a good amount of leg and breast on the left side. I put on a lacy pair of panties, but the bodice wouldn't allow for a regular bra, so nothing underneath. Kathy hadn't known what I might have to do, but she looked like she'd prepared for anything from another stroll on the beach to where we were going. She had on a red mini-dress with a chartreuse blouse. She had on sandals instead of high heels, but they were dressy. Due to my height, I tended to stay away from really high heels, but I had black open toed shoes with a one inch heel I could get away with.

Rodney Bay was a couple miles away from the resort, so we arranged for a taxi. I didn't want a record of Roberta arranging for a driver to take us. I sat quietly in the back of the taxi, Kathy beside me holding my hand. It wasn't cold, but I was shivering. We arrived at the club and went upstairs. We both ordered drinks from the bar and took a seat. There were a number of people dancing on the floor, the usual assortment of girls out with their running mates and the guys circling like sharks on the perimeter of the room. Tonight must be Motown night. They were playing a lot of classic rhythm and blues. I pulled out my phone.

We're here. My friend is with me.

Excellent. Why don't you go out on the dance floor and dance for awhile.

With who?

With anyone you want to dance with. I'm not fussy. Nice dress by the way.

If he knew what I was wearing, he was either here now, or had seen me leave my bungalow. I stood up and held out my hand to Kathy. "I need to dance. He said he doesn't care with whom. Dance with me." Kathy stood up and followed me out on the dance floor.

"Who's going to lead?" Kathy said.

"I can lead if I have to. Due to my height, I often took the guys place when I was young and the guys were too shy to dance with the girls."

"Lead on."

Of course, they were playing a slow song, "(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding. Still we managed to dance fairly close without getting up in each other's grill.

"I haven't danced with a girl in a coons age," Kathy said, "though I have to say, you lead tolerably well."

"Thank you."

Somehow, I expected something to happen, but we danced eight dances without anyone cutting in, or introducing themselves or anything at all. I wondered what the purpose of this evenings exercise was. I started getting thirsty, and decided to sit down and get more information from my blackmailer. We went back to our table and I had a few more sips of my drink. Still nothing happened. What was he waiting for? I sent another text.

So what am I supposed to do? Unless I'm supposed to dance the night away, I don't know what you want.

Now you fuck the person you were dancing with.

I looked at Katherine. No wonder he didn't care who I danced with. He was going to make me fuck whoever it was. Admitting to myself that fucking Kathy might be easier than what I'd expected to happen given she was a friend, I didn't think I could do it. Not because she was a woman, but because she was a friend. Not only mine, but Tanner's too. Even though Kathy would probably enjoy the opportunity, I wasn't going to do it.

No. If I knew what you were going to want, I would have danced with someone else.

What do you mean, no? You know what's going to happen if you don't.

If we're going to play this little game, there has to be a few rules. If you don't want to abide by the rules, you might as well tell my husband right now.

There wasn't any response for several minutes and I imagined photos and movies being sent to Tanner as I sat there staring at the screen. I expected to get a call from Tanner any minute telling me my marriage was over.

What fucking rules are you talking about? I breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe we had the basis for some negotiation.

I feel miserable enough cheating on my husband. I'm not going to compound his pain by fucking his friends or my friends. I don't want all of the people he knows to be laughing at him behind his back because I've made him a cuckold with them. It's strangers to both of us or no one.

I waited to see if my terms would be accepted or if my marriage would be ending in disgrace.

You just made what I had planned for you twice as bad.

Strangers or no one. I have two other conditions as well.

Let's hear them.

Nothing I will do will violate the sanctity of our marriage bed. I will not have another person in the bed I share with my husband. I will accept any other place you want these tasks to take place, but not our bed. He doesn't deserve that. The only reason I'm doing this is to keep Tanner from finding out what you've tricked me into becoming. That means I won't do anything in a public place where I risk him finding out. If he's going to find out, I prefer it be now before things become worse. He doesn't deserve any of it, but those are my terms to continue. Otherwise, do your worst.

All I could do now was wait to see if my blackmailer would accept my conditions. If he wanted to continue taking advantage of me, it would have to be under my rules. I would do a lot to protect my marriage, but there were certain places I was unwilling to go no matter what happened to me.

I'll accept your conditions. This is your new task. You will find two men and you'll allow them to spitroast you between them.

I didn't know what he was talking about. "What's being spitroasted by two men consist of?" I asked Kathy.

"You have one man in your pussy and the other in your mouth. You're essentially cooking on both their cocks like a big roast."

Shit! I almost regretted not fucking Kathy. He was right when he told me it would be twice as bad, because it would be twice as many people.

Where am I supposed to do this thing; on the dance floor? My rule is not in public.

I've reserved the VIP room for you. Grab a couple pieces of meat and bring them to the VIP room. The bouncer will let you in once you give them your name. You're to satisfy them both for at least 90 minutes, unless they can't get it up anymore. A nice piece of ass like you, I doubt they have any trouble fucking you the whole time. You have 30 minutes to comply or fuck you and your rules.

"I have thirty minutes to find two men to fuck me. Can you help me out?" I asked Kathy.

"I'll probably have to beat them off with a stick if they know what they're getting," Kathy replied. "Are you going to fuck them at the table, out in the parking lot, a nearby hotel room or what?"

"The VIP room, wherever that is."

Kathy looked around. "The big guy at the door off to the side there is probably a bouncer or guard of some type. I'm guessing he's there to keep anyone from going into the VIP room who isn't supposed to be there. So the door is probably the VIP room. Who do you want to fuck?"

"Hopefully, someone who's relatively clean. I don't even care all that much what they look like. I don't expect I'll enjoy it anyway. How do I go about finding someone?"

"Go ask someone to dance who you're considering being with. If you like him, bring him back to the table and explain what you need. If they bite, you've got one."

"Could you find one for me? I'll get the other one."

"You want me to pick one? What if you don't like him?" Kathy asked

"Does it make a difference if I like them or not?" I said. "I have to find someone and have sex with them. I'm not looking for a husband; I've got one. Does he smell good? Does he look like he showered before going out? I suppose it would be helpful if his cock wasn't too big as I've got to fuck him for ninety minutes."

Apparently, my predicament was starting to change me. I found myself using fuck and cock far more frequently than I was accustomed to. Using 'making love' as words to describe a sex act with two random strangers who were going to use my mouth and pussy for an hour and a half did not fit what was going to happen. Even kitty didn't feel adequate to the task of describing my vagina.

"Ninety minutes?" Kathy brought me back to the present.

I looked at her. "Or until they can't get it up again."

"Shit, girl."

"Shit indeed. Can you help me out? I've got about," I glanced at the time of the text and the current time, "23 minutes left."

"Okay." She headed toward a group of fellows having drinks at the bar. I looked around and saw two guys at a table with a girl. As I watched, one of the guys and the girl got up to dance, meaning he was a third wheel. I went to the table.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked.

He looked me over like a slab of meat. "Sure, sweetheart." Great, an asshole. Well, I guess I wasn't looking for a nice guy. If he was nice, he probably wouldn't do what I wanted him to do. He got up from the table and led me onto the dance floor. It was another slow song and he pulled me into his arms, mashing my breasts against his chest. His hand went down and grasped my ass. I suppose I had a winner. He'd probably do what I needed him to do. He smelled okay.

"I noticed you dancing with your lady friend. I thought you were a dyke."

"It gave me a chance to look over the guys without getting hit on," I replied. Dyke? He was a bigger asshole than I first thought.

"Smart. And I'm the one you picked. Lucky me."

"Are you with the other couple? Would it be possible for you to get away for an hour or so?"

He grabbed my ass harder. "What did you have in mind?" I could actually feel his cock getting harder as he asked, swelling where he was grinding me against himself.

"Perhaps you could come to my table? I'll explain what I'm interested in there." I didn't want to do this twice.

"Sure. Let me get my drink." He led me back to his table where he picked up his drink, then on to mine. Kathy was already there with candidate number two.

I sat down and the guy pulled up a chair and joined us. He nodded to Kathy and the other guy. Good, some show of politeness. Maybe he wasn't a total dick.

"Listen, I..." All of a sudden I didn't know what to say. Did I explain I was being blackmailed? The elderly gentleman of two days ago hadn't wanted to be part of it until I begged him to help me. What if I lost one or both of these men because they refused to participate. I was running out of time.

Kathy saved me. "She and I have a bet," she said. "One thousand dollars that she won't take on both of you fellows in a spitroast, and another thousand dollars she can't keep you hard for ninety minutes. We've got access to the VIP room over there if you're willing to participate in the bet. The drinks are on us."

The two guys looked at each other. I don't know if they knew each other, but they both knew what a spitroast was. I was the only apparent innocent one in the bunch.

"What's your part in this?" My guy asked Kathy.

"Observer. I've got two thousand dollars on the line and I have to make sure she fulfills all conditions of the bet."

They looked at each other again. "I'm in," my guy said. "Me, too," Kathy's guy said.

Good. We had a quorum. I stood up and downed the rest of my drink. "Follow me gentlemen."

Everyone got up after me and I walked to the guard looking fellow. "My name is Brooke," I said to him, "and the VIP room's been reserved for me."

"First name's right. What's the last name?"

Christ, I didn't want these men knowing my last name. I whispered in the bouncers ear, "Mason." He opened the door for us and let us in, closing the door behind us. There was a couple bottles of champagne on ice, a couch, a bar, some speakers with the dance floor music coming over them. I walked towards the couch, taking off my clothes.

Kathy's guy started introducing himself. "My name's...."

"No names, please," I said. "You can be Guy 2." I pointed to him. "And you're Guy 1. Help yourself to some champagne or whatever they have behind the bar and get undressed."

Guy 1 walked over to one of the buckets and pulled out a bottle, looking at it. "Good stuff." He popped the cork and poured four glasses, handing one to each of us. All I had left on was my panties and shoes. I downed mine in one long drink; my mouth as dry as Death Valley in August. Guy 1 poured me another and I downed it too. I set my glass down and removed my panties.

Guy 2 said, "Nice. I'm going to enjoy this a lot." He ran his hand over my tit, pinching my nipple, then drifting down and cupping my mound. "Very nice."

Both of them started removing their clothes. Both were about average height, maybe a little taller than me. Both looked to be in their twenties, young energetic and with some stamina. They might orgasm faster, but would probably recover faster as well. One was darker, one was blonde. Both were fairly well built, and when they removed their underwear, neither of them was as large as Tanner, which was good. Guy 1 was on his way to a decent erection. Guy 2 was already erect, a side benefit of his touching me perhaps.

"You sure you don't want a piece of this?" Guy 1 asked Kathy.

"What would my husband say," Kathy replied. "Anyway, she's more than you can handle, boys." I knew her husband didn't care, but they didn't know that.

"We'll see about that," Guy 1 said. Still an asshole.

I pushed them both closer to one another, then knelt down, sucking Guy 1's cock to get him fully erect, while slowly stroking Guy 2 to keep him hard, then switching off so as not to show favoritism. I was still somewhat dry, but the perversity of sucking two cocks while Kathy looked on was starting to work a little magic. It was nice as I didn't want to get fucked with a dry kitty.

"Who wants to start in my mouth," I asked.

Guy 2 volunteered. I knelt down on the couch with my head over the arm and Guy 2 put his cock in my mouth. Guy 1 got behind me. He didn't find me quite wet enough, so he spit on his hand and started rubbing my pussy, trying for a little more moisture. I felt myself getting wetter in response to his rough caresses and the fact I had another organ filling my mouth. When Guy 1 was satisfied, he rubbed his cock around my pussy, then pushed in.

"Jesus, you're tight," Guy 1 said. "You got some kind of magic cunt?"

My mouth was full, so I couldn't answer. Kathy stepped up. "She was a virgin until this past Saturday," she said. "It's why I bet her she wouldn't take both of you at once."

"No shit!" Guy 2 said. His cock swelled more at the thought I was so fresh. "I'm going to love fucking this bitch." Great, another asshole.

"Wait until you feel this cunt, man. This is primo pussy."

"You want to switch now?" Guy 2 said, eager to try my pussy.

"After I cum. Then she can lick herself off of me."

Guy 2 pulled his cock out of my mouth for a moment to slap it across my cheeks. I asked Kathy, "I hope to God you're keeping track of the time?" He shoved his cock back in, going deeper into my throat until I started coughing and gagging. He wasn't going to be easy to control in our current position. I felt saliva dripping from my mouth.

"You bet, honey. Watch yourself, Guy 2," Kathy said. "She's not experienced sucking cock either. Take it easy."

Thank you, Kathy. He seemed to get harder when Kathy said I was a fresh cock sucker as well as a recent virgin. Kneeling on my hands and knees made it difficult to use one of my hands to stroke the bottom of his shaft or his balls. Everything pretty much up to him and my mouth. The two men seemed to find a rhythm between them, both entering me at the same time and withdrawing in concert. My pussy was getting substantially wetter from the fucking Guy 1 was throwing me. He was fairly good as far as I could tell, though my level of experience wasn't wide.

I was hoping I wouldn't orgasm while being fucked like this. I felt bad enough betraying Tanner this way. To enjoy it seemed a hundred times worse, but I could feel my arousal rising. I tried to think of other things; to remember I was being forced to do this, that I was cheating on my husband, that these two guys were assholes and didn't deserve to make me climax, but I was fighting a losing battle and I knew it. Still I tried to ignore the sensations.

Guy 2's cock swelled in my mouth and warm spurts of cum started filling my mouth. I tried to keep up with the flow, but he was young and randy and fully loaded and cum joined the saliva on my chin. He pulled out and stroked out a few more drops of his sperm which he wiped on my face, before pushing back through my lips to keep himself hard while waiting for Guy 1 to finish. Guy 1 felt close. He was speeding up and breathing hard. Suddenly he slammed deep into me and I felt him release his load, pulsing as he filled me with his sperm.

His spasms ended and I felt a little of his spunk run out of my kitty and down my leg. It seemed he'd been saving up a load as well. As soon as he pulled out, Guy 2 was ready to trade places, pushing into my soggy pussy as soon as his way was clear. Guy 1 took a little more time before entering my mouth. I tasted myself on him when he thrust in through my lips. He was starting to shrink when he went in, but the process quickly reversed itself as he felt my tongue cleaning his prick.

Guy 2 was like a rabbit behind me, pumping away fast. I especially didn't want to cum while he was fucking me, given he'd wiped his cock all over my face. Once again, they found a rhythm, Guy 2 slamming into me and pushing my mouth over Guy 1's prick, pushing him farther down my throat then I wanted. I was gagging a little, but Guy 2 was pumping so fast, it didn't last long before I was bouncing back off his cock and able to get another breath. I could feel Guy 1 going a little deeper into my throat with each thrust. I tried to relax as much as possible, still trying to avoid an orgasm, and hoping to ease the strain on my throat.

You're being forced, these guys are assholes, don't cum, open your throat, don't gag; the mantra going through my mind as they pumped my body from both ends. Apparently Guy 2 wasn't satisfied simply to use my body like a sex toy. He wanted to make me cum while he fucked me. He reached around underneath me and started rubbing my clit. Shit, he was making my determination not to climax that much harder. I was straining as hard as I could, every fiber of my being fighting the approaching climax. I was losing. So close, please don't let me cum, God. Don't let me give the fuckers the satisfaction. God didn't hear my prayer. I screamed around the cock in my mouth and had a monster orgasm, moaning like a banshee as I spasmed. Guy 1 took advantage, grabbing my head and jamming his cock down my throat as he coated my tonsils with his cum. I couldn't breathe and felt myself going black, not enough air after the rough fucking and losing my air with my scream.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers