Blackmailed Bride Ch. 20

Story Info
Even as Brooke submits more, she begins fighting back.
13.1k words
4.65
26.6k
19

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Brooke attends Mistress Toni's party and gets her help, finding the address of the Club. She plants audio and video bugs at Olivers, though taken hard there. This Chapter contains lesbian sex, oral and anal sex including ass to mouth, and triple penetration. You've been warned. STD's are not a problem in this fantasy world. Enjoy.

Ch 20 - A Splinter of Light at Daybreak

On Thursday, before Suki arrived, Jackson told me he had most of what I needed. He had something I could plant at Mistress Toni's if she seemed averse to helping. He had several choices of mini-cams which I could plant at Oliver's. He even had a super small ear piece which I could use at either place for instruction if I needed it. He also had a phone which I could use to clone Oliver's if given the opportunity. He asked for permission to come to my apartment that evening to show me everything and how it worked. I said he could and I'd provide pizza for him to eat so he didn't need to worry about food again. I said Jolene would also be there. He told me he'd be there a little after seven so he could shower and change before coming over.

Jolene was there around 6:30 and helped to dial me down, I was so nervous. The pizza was ordered to arrive at 7:30. I poured us some Diet Coke. I needed to be as clear headed as I could be. I was a technology neophyte. Jackson arrived and we hugged again. He was in khakis and another polo shirt. He had a bag with him; the stuff I would be using. We waited for the pizza to arrive before getting down to business. Jackson had ice water again. He said Diet Cokes were bad for us. So was everything else I was doing, so I didn't care if I was ingesting some chemicals which might give me cancer in the future.

We each ate a couple slices before we got down to business. Jackson opened his goody bag and pulled out this super small earpiece.

"You can wear this tomorrow night and I can listen in and give you any tips about what to do in any situation," Jackson said.

"Please, Jackson. I'd appreciate it if someone else was listening instead you. I'm going to be doing some very embarrassing and humiliating things this weekend and it would make me more comfortable to know Jolene was listening instead of you. She's already seen movies of some of the other things I've had to do. I'd like my disgrace to be confined to a single person if I could."

"No problem," Jackson said, flushing red at what my words meant. "Jolene would do fine."

"How do I turn it on and can I get it wet?"

"I'll turn it on before we put it in and no, you can't get it wet. It costs about ten grand to make them this small and water will ruin it. It's nearly invisible in your ear. This little thread-like thing is the antenna and you can pull it out of your ear if you have to shower."

"How does it go in?"

Jackson showed me. "It's sound activated, so it saves on the battery. While you're sleeping at night, it will be off unless you snore. Do you snore?"

"Tanner's never said anything, so I assume I don't."

"Nice to know."

Next he showed me all of the audio bugs. They were very sticky on the back and would stick to almost anything but cloth. They were so tiny. "If you have to place one at Mistress Toni's, I suggest you stick it on the back of the headboard and another one in the kitchen and the living room. They're also voice activated and remain dormant unless there's some noise. We're hoping Toni will willingly help us, but if she won't, stick these up in the three places I mentioned. They have about twenty hours of listening time if someone's playing the radio and about a half mile range. I'm going to put up a repeater station within range of the bug, which will send signals to Jolene for her to record. It has much longer battery life and greater broadcast range."

He paused. "I assume you'll try placing these in all your girlfriends houses during the next week. Do the same thing with them, bedroom, kitchen, living room. It's where most conversations take place. If you give me their addresses, I'll have repeaters set up near all their houses."

"I hate this," I said.

Jolene put her hand on mine. "I know, but you need to know. Hopefully, no one will ever know and once you know who the betrayer is, you can enjoy a full friendly relationship with those remaining."

"I suppose I should stick them in every home but Tiffany's and Maria's," I mused.

"It would be pointless to stick one in Tiffany's since she knows what we're doing, but you might want to put one in Maria's anyway. She doesn't know."

"She already knows about Oliver. I thought we've eliminated her as a suspect?"

"She could be an exceedingly good actress, Brooke. It's better if you're sure."

"Damn! This sucks."

Jackson took out five nanny cam devices. They were all small and unobtrusive objects. A pair of sunglasses, a small figurine, a necklace, a clock and a book. No wonder I hadn't noticed the cameras which recorded me earlier in my career as whore. There could easily have been a pair of sunglasses left in the music practice room at the church and I would never have given it a second thought.

"I would suggest trying to get at least one of these devices into his bedroom and one other room in his house, wherever he might conduct personal business."

"His study," I said, thinking of the book and all the books on his shelves in there.

"I imagine your relationship is not one where you would be giving him a gift," Jackson said.

"Not in a million years, and his home is relatively uncluttered and not one where he might not notice a new item such as a figurine or a new clock."

"Then I suggest you wear one of these personal items, like the sunglasses or the necklace. You wear them in his presence so he knows it's yours and conveniently leave it in his home. He'll see it and assume you forgot it. He might move it, but he could leave it where you left it."

"The sunglasses and the book, then. He's got a lot of books in his study and I could see him missing a new one on his shelves. How much did all this stuff cost?"

"Around $50,000." Money I could never repay Tiffany. Maybe I should become her whore; repay her by selling my body to others. "These are both movement and sound activated devices," Jackson explained. "and the item it's in gives us more battery space. The book will last a month or more. You need to be very careful setting this up. He can't see you doing so or he'll be suspicious. If you're not alone, don't bother trying to do it. We can do it another time, or if we can't do it any other way, he can suffer a break-in. You might try hitting him with a couple of the audio bugs which are almost undetectable unless he sweeps his home for bugs."

"Like I did when I found the radio signal in your butt plug," Jolene said, seeing my confusion.

I nodded.

"Oliver bugged her ass!" Jackson exclaimed.

It was so funny the way he said it, I started laughing and after a few seconds, so did Jolene and Jackson.

"He wanted to keep track of her so he could intercept her whenever he wanted," Jolene said, her laughter finally losing steam. "Before we found out who he was and they came to their present arrangement."

"Why'd you ever agree to any of this, Brooke?" Jackson asked. "From the way you described it, the party was all pretty innocuous."

"Because I was young, stupid and in love. I'd never had sex before with anyone, not even my fiancé. He approached me in the church minutes before my wedding. I was so worried Tanner would stop the ceremony and I'd never get to marry the first man I'd ever loved, or it would all be delayed while everything was explained and maybe Tanner's parents would convince him I wasn't the woman for him, even if he wanted to proceed. I thought I was getting rid of the evidence from the party while he secretly recorded me sucking his cock in my wedding dress, which was a thousand time worse. Ignorance and naivety. I tried to sound out Tanner after receiving that little video to see if I could come clean then. He made it sound like being with another man was the worst possible betrayal of our marriage. If I couldn't get his forgiveness, I was screwed. Trying to preserve my marriage, led to all the other shit and now, I'm in so deep, Tanner could never forgive me. Imagine your wife at a glory hole or on stage getting fucked. How would you stand it? Oliver double penetration fucked me with another man across the street from my husband's office. Can you even imagine how humiliated I was? I realize now I should never have done it, taken the initial consequences, but I never realized how bad it was going to get. I didn't know enough."

"I didn't hear about that one," Jolene said. "How the hell did he pull that one off?"

"A mask over my face and fake pubic hair, something called a merken. Since I'm shaved bare, Tanner couldn't believe it was me, despite him finding the similarity amazing."

"It doesn't sound if you were very sure of Tanner's love for you?" Jackson said.

"Maybe not," I conceded. "Tanner was a bit of a player when I met him. He dated a lot, was with a lot of different women. I didn't even want to go out with him at first. But then I fell in love with him and he's handsome and successful and could have anyone he wanted. I suppose I was afraid he would think I wasn't good enough for him once he knew I wasn't pure anymore. I think one of the reasons he was intrigued in me was because I was a virgin and wouldn't fall into the sack with him when he crooked his finger at me. If I'm not the woman he thinks I am, what do I offer a hundred other women can't."

"I can think of about a hundred things," Jackson said.

"You're sweet. I'm tainted goods now though. If I can't get through this without Tanner finding out, no one will ever want me. Oliver told me I've always been a slut and a whore. He said my choices under pressure were always to take the slut's path. He said it's an indication of my basic inner nature. If I wasn't a whore at heart, I could never have chosen the way I did. I wonder now if he was correct."

"Do you want this to be over?" Jolene asked.

"More than anything."

"Then you're not a whore. Quit listening to that prick."

Jackson shook his head. He was probably realizing what a whore I was now.

"I'm sorry you had to find this out about me," I said.

"I'm sorry you've had to live through it," Jackson said. "I've only got one more thing for you to learn. How to clone his phone." He pulled a phone from his bag of tricks. "This phone is all set up to clone his. It has to be within six feet of his phone when he answers it. It doesn't have to be out in the open. Keep it in your purse in a zipped pocket so he doesn't realize you have two phones. Keep it charged until you go to his house or somewhere else where you know he'll be using his phone. When you've got the proper conditions for me to clone him, say some kind of code phrase and I'll know to call him. I'll act drunk and call him the wrong name and ask him to go out drinking with me. He'll realize it's a wrong number and hang up, but the damage will be done. Everything he does on his phone from call to text, we'll have a record of. Whoever he contacts and and what he says, I'll own."

"What kind of phrase should I use?"

"Anything he'll expect you to say."

"Something like, 'do you want me to remove my clothes now', or 'what do you want me to do, now?'"

Jackson gritted his teeth and looked like he wanted to strangle something again. He didn't look like a person I'd want angry at me right now. "Yes."

I thought for a moment. "I'll say, 'would you like me to suck your cock or will you be fucking my ass now, sir.'"

Jackson looked like he was going to have a heart attack, his face was so red. "That'll work."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Jackson. I've said and done worse."

He got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. Jolene patted my arm. We broke up soon after. I received a text from Oliver before I went to sleep.

You don't need to wear the mask.

******

I arrived at Mistress Toni's at five as instructed. Slut met me at the door and directed me to Mistress Toni's bedroom where I was to remove my clothes and put on a collar and cuffs laid out for me on the bed. I heard Jolene's voice in my ear.

"I'm with you, Brooke. I'll give you a little heads up once in awhile to let you know I'm still listening in, okay. Say 'I like the color of these', if you hear me."

"These are a nice color, Slut. Oliver has me wear black all the time." That was fairly safe. It's what I was wearing to the Club. These were silver, metallic.

I put them on and Slut fastened them together with padlocks.

"What will be doing tonight, Slut?"

"We will be serving food and drink to the others tonight. We are the only slaves here. They will be allowed to touch us and make use of us. We will pleasure them as they require. They may pleasure us. The choice is theirs as we are lowly slaves. Mistress says that you are Whore again tonight. That is how they will address you."

"Where's Mistress Toni?"

"She's in the kitchen, putting finishing touches on the food. We'll be helping her until the guests arrive at 6:30."

"Thank you, Slut."

"You're welcome, Whore."

Naked, we went into the kitchen. Mistress was putting icing on cupcakes. Slut knelt when she reached the kitchen, legs spread, shoulders back, breasts thrust out, her hands resting one her thighs. Seeing her, I dropped to my knees as well, copying Slut.

"I see Oliver still hasn't had time to teach you the proper etiquette of bondage, Whore."

"No, Mistress. He only sees me on weekends, primarily, and bondage is not a normal part of my training. Going to the Club was my first experience with bondage and discipline, save he whipped me once."

"How can you be a proper sub, if he doesn't train you?" She asked.

"He has other uses for me, Mistress."

"Oliver is thinking with his cock again."

"Yes, Mistress. It's been my experience that he usually does."

"He may be lax in his training, but I expect certain things from you. If you fail to follow my rules, you will be chastised, with the whip or paddle. Do you understand me?"

"Perfectly, Mistress. I would appreciate knowing the rules."

"Slut has told you that you'll be serving my guests tonight?"

"She was clear on the matter, yes, Mistress."

"When you bring a tray of food or drinks into the room, you will kneel, much as you are now, and wait for someone to bid you rise. When they do, you will begin moving around the room, offering them what's on your tray. You are not to look at them, keep your head down, unless they lift your face. If they do, you may lift your head, but you should still keep your eyes lowered unless they ask you to look at them, at which point you can look in their eyes. They may touch you however they wish, from stroking your breasts, to sticking fingers up your cunt or ass. You will allow them whatever liberties they wish to take. Again, keep your head down unless they wish you to look at them. If they want you to lick their cunts, you will set your tray down on the nearest flat surface and do as they request, as long as they wish it. They may wish to taste you as well. This is permitted. Follow instructions. If you are clumsy, or inadequate in your pleasuring, I will allow them to punish you. They will not leave marks on you lasting past tomorrow. You will address everyone but Slut as Mistress. You will thank everyone who uses or punishes you. Do you have any questions about your responsibilities, Whore?"

"No, Mistress. You were very clear. Thank you, Mistress."

"Be a good girl now and show me what you still remember about the proper way to pleasure cunt. Slut, you may start slicing up the vegetables."

"Yes, Mistress," we said as one. Slut stood and started carving up vegetables. I crawled under the table and lifted Mistress's dress and began to pleasure her. I was aware Jolene must be listening to the sounds of me licking Toni's cunt, and I was ashamed once more that my humiliation was being witnessed, at least aurally, by another person. At least, it wasn't Jackson listening, which might have been ten times worse. Jolene had already witnessed much of my shame, though never live like this; always removed and frequently abbreviated. Mistress moaned in pleasure when she had her orgasm and flooded my face with her fluids.

"I'm still with you," Jolene's voice whispered in my ear. I wished she could have missed this, at least.

"Mmmm. You haven't lost too much of your skill in the intervening weeks, Whore. Good girl. Of course, you will practice more later."

"Thank you, Mistress. I attribute my abilities to your excellent instruction."

"I appreciate the flattery, Whore, but don't overdo it."

"No, Mistress."

"Go ahead and help Slut now. She knows what to do. We've had these gatherings before."

"Yes, Mistress."

I moved to wipe Mistress's cum from my face, but Toni stopped me. "Leave my cum on your face, Whore, so our guests will feel comfortable using you the same way."

"Of course, Mistress."

I helped Slut finish up the vegetables, putting it on trays with assorted dips. We cubed meats and cheeses and skewered them with decorative toothpicks. We arranged assorted crackers in neat displays. We poured glasses of red and white wine in crystal goblets and Perrier and San Pellegrino sparking water in Tervis tumblers, white or blue depending on the brand. Slut cautioned me about filling the glasses too high as I might spill when I was fondled, earning me a whipping.

"If they're still thirsty, they can have another glass later, Whore" she whispered conspiratorially.

"Good advice," I whispered back.

The guests started arriving at 6:30, although some were arriving as late as 7:00 or a little after. Slut greeted everyone at the door, kneeling, offering to take their wraps, or handbags. When all the guests arrived, I was introduced by Mistress Toni as Whore, a slave on loan from a good friend. Everyone was encouraged to use me just as they would her own slave, Slut. I was assigned beverages to start. I knelt in the living room where people were starting to mix until someone called me to my feet and I began offering. Mostly, the wine drinkers had white, the water drinkers had San Pellegrino, but some of every kind were taken. As Slut warned me, I was often fondled as I moved about the room. Quite a few of the women stroked and caressed my breasts, a few pinched my nipples. One elderly woman sucked on both my nipples for several seconds.

"I used to have succulent breasts like these," she said. "So perfectly divine."

"Thank you, Mistress," I murmured politely, keeping my head down.

After the first round of beverages, we started mixing in food with the drinks. Also, as the evening wore on, hands and fingers weren't content with only my breasts. They began sliding between my legs, running between my slick pubic lips and caressing my clit. Several women thrust one or two fingers up my cunt and fucked me with them, making me lick their fingers when they finished. I stood with legs parted enough they could stroke me to hearts content. Mistress hadn't said anything about climaxing and what the protocol was. Did I just cum, or should I ask for permission. The amount of attention my breasts and cunt was receiving was making an orgasm inevitable. To be on the safe side, I decided to ask for permission from the woman who had her two middle fingers in my twat when the need arose.

"May I please cum, Mistress?" I asked, almost humping her hand, moaning loudly, knowing Jolene was still listening and embarrassed by my need.

"Aren't you the dear," she said. "You may cum if you then lick my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, sighing as I released, my cunt clutching her fingers in their wanton grip. When my orgasm was over, I asked, "Would you like to sit down and be more comfortable, or would you like me to lick you while you're standing?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers