All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 20'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 5 years ago
Appears to be heading in the correct direction

Unless her "friends" are all part of Oliver's plan, the story seems headed for a positive result, BUT... she needs Oliver to suffer physically as well. Not just legally. He needs to be captured and held for two or three weeks. Getting fucked up the arse every day by dildos and 3 or 4 gay guys with big cocks. Forced to suck cock himself and swallow cum. Lots of it. All filmed and eventually placed on the porn sites for all to see. Add in regular physical beatings and that will provide a morsel of vengance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why stay married to Tanner?

There is no chemistry between them, or if there is, you haven’t shown it. If anything, you’ve done more for Jackson than her husband.

And if sex magic actually worked, then that would mean magic works which takes this out of believable reality into a fantasy world which is about as believable as a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

As for Brooke’s descent: whores have sex for money. Porn actresses have sex for money. They don’t always have orgasms. In fact, they rarely do because it’s a job. So why does Brooke? Why is she the only porn star in the history of poem the only woman to have an orgasm every. Fucking. Time?

You want this believable, make it so that she doesn’t have an orgasm every goddamn time. You want to know how many rape victims have orgasms every time? Just google it.

So because you are writing a story that is essentially unrealistic, you get a well deserved one star.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 5 years ago
Great progress

This is moving forward at a great rate. The story is truly coming alive - content , plot, and sex - nicely balanced. Great work. excellent chapter.

Anon - I think we all agree hubby is a lost cause and Jackson and Ollie are the two best new candidates. But as TF continues to expose more of Brooke, I think I would now prefer that in the end she just heads out on her own to something new.

While Ollie might have gone about it the "wrong way" - this is NON-CON - he did get a woman trapped within herself to come alive. And as Brooke herself admitted in this chapter - the change is permanent. AND SHE LIKES IT! Many times in this category the rapist becomes the romantic lead at the end, not every, but many. Does Ollie deserve a beat down? Maybe but if so, from whom? Lots of choices (Club members, politicians, police, Brooke herself, etc...) if this all breaks bad for him. In the end only those who don't live in glass house should even dare to get into that line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blackmailed Bride Chp 19 & 20

Exceptional writing, as good as James Micheners "The Covenant or Hawaii" waiting to read more on the development of Brook and Oliver and the rest of the characters.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 5 years ago
I'm Voting for Jackson

He understands and doesn't condemn Brooke for enjoying sex. He can keep her safe from any repercussions.

I think Tanner is behind all of it, including the office window exhibition. Brooke was going to confess at the beginning until his little jealous comments made her too apprehensive. Interesting he no longer seems to mind putting her on display and sharing her.

I'll bet he complained that she wasn't sexy enough to his creepy Best Man who then made the Oliver connection, who promised to turn her into a hot wife, willing to do anything! It was probably Maria who was responsible for the bachelorette photos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

None of the comments seem to recognise that

a) Tanner has been kept 1 - in the dark, 2 - in a different country, so there's not a lot he can do. I would understand him being pissed, even divorcing her purely for the wedding day BJ. She showed total lack of trust and chose to do something she'd not done for anyone else because of it. That would be a major kick in the teeth. Everything else is a spiral from that one choice and every time she chose to continue rather than face the consequences.

b) Brooke has now been totally broken. Mentally she doesn't know what she is, physically her body has been trained to enjoy everything that is happening to her. It's the process that Oliver has been working on for months and now she's just about there. He probably isn't bothered about her attitude to him as long as she keeps dancing to his tune.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous