Blackmailed by a Black Male

Story Info
A white woman is blackmailed at the office by a black man.
2.2k words
4.2
109.3k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,085 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

*****

The day I quit my job should have been one of the happiest days of my life, but of course, something got in the way. It seemed like ever since I had started at that job there had been trouble with Levi. He was a tall, older, black man with too much time on his hands and he was always watching me from the corner where his cubicle was set up directly across from mine.

I knew it was no accident that his cubicle was positioned so he could see directly into mine. I knew that he liked me by the way he stared at me blankly, looking through me like all he saw was a body that he wanted to fuck. He made me uncomfortable, but I never dreamed that he was as fucked up as he turned out to be.

"So you're leaving us," Levi approached my desk. I had just sent out my email in which I had quit my job and given my two weeks notice.

"Yes, it's time for me to move on to bigger and better things and Joe told me there really wasn't room for advancement here. I'm ready for the next step."

"Joe is an idiot for not giving you a raise and a better job. I'm so sad to see you go. I've enjoyed working with you." He smiled warmly at me and I let him shake my hand.

"Thanks," I said. "I'll still be here two more weeks, though. I just put in my notice."

"Oh, I saw your email. I see everything. I'm the IT guy. There are perks to the job."

"Perks?" I asked, not sure what he meant.

"I can see every keystroke you make on your computer, Sherry. Remember that."

"You can?" I was a bit paranoid, thinking about all of the porn I had accessed on my computer. I pulled up a naughty blog called Slut-Solutions almost every single day and read the erotic stories of Jennifer Johnson. I hoped that Levi hadn't seen that. I looked around the office, wondering who else might know. Had Levi told my boss? It didn't really matter, though. I soothed myself with the thought that I would be gone from this job soon and Levi would be nothing more than a distant memory.

"I sure can, Sherry. In fact, I know all about you and what you do during work hours on that computer. Does the name Slut-Solutions ring a bell?"

"No, I don't recall anything like that..." I tried to sound innocent but I was starting to freak out. I had told myself that there was no way he was monitoring me that closely, but he obviously was.

"I sure do. Your screen name is very interesting on Tumblr, too. Let me see, what is it?" He sneered at me and I could tell that he knew exactly what my depraved username was. He was just toying with me. "I'm sure Joe would want to know all about this but I'm pretty sure your parents and boyfriend would love to see it too. Imagine how disgusted they would all be with you if they knew what you were really into."

"You don't know what you're talking about!" I said a bit too loudly. People around us paused in their work and we paused with them, waiting for them to return to their work before continuing with our inappropriate conversation.

"I know what fantasy you like best, you little slut. Come here with me right now, or I tell your family."

"Come where?" I asked, the feelings of fear and anxiety taking a front seat in my brain, trying to drive me in the right direction. I didn't want to go anywhere with Levi but I realized I had little choice. My heart was pounding hard and fast as I followed him down the hall and into the large conference room. I watched him lock the door with the deadbolt.

"Here we are. Let me just disable this camera up here," he laughed as he flicked a switch on the camera and then pushed me roughly up against the wall. "Bitch, I want you to have your fantasy. I know what you want. I read your comment about wishing a black guy would just take your pussy. Well, guess what, you little slut? Your dream is about to come true."

"What? No! That was just a fantasy!"

"So you admit you fantasize about big, black cocks pushing in and out of your tight, little white girl pussy? Huh?" His hand wrapped around my neck and he choked me until I was weak and gasping for air. "Take off your clothes and bend over the conference table."

"I can't do this..." I tried to explain but he grabbed me roughly by the hair and pushed me face-first into the conference table.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled and that really pissed him off. He rested all of his body weight on me and I was actually scared. I wanted to scream but he was screaming into my ear.

"You better shut the fuck up or everyone is going to walk in and see you being a little slut. You want big, black dick in your pussy and we both know it. Let me have that little pussy or I'm going to show Joe your browsing history during work hours. It's all recorded and accounted for. He'll be able to see exactly how you've been spending your work hours. You and I both know what he'll find, don't we?" He waiting for me to answer.

"Yes."

"What's he gonna find, you slut?"

"Porn."

"What else?" He was pulling my clothes off now and I wondered how in the world no one could hear what he was doing to me in here. It wasn't a big office and I was certain the other guys had to be hearing at least some of this. I wondered where Joe actually was. I hadn't seen him yet that day and I wondered if Levi actually had the balls to tattle on me. I was starting to weigh the pros and cons of telling Joe myself just to get Levi off of my back when I realized that he had me completely naked from the waist down. My pussy was out and I could feel his cock rubbing against me from behind.

"Stop! Please! Don't do this!" I screamed as I tried my best to push Levi off of my back. He seemed to like it more when I fought against him but my instinct to fight could not be stopped. He forced his thick, black cock into my tight, little pussy. I screamed a bit too loudly and he hit me in the back of the head and told me to shut up. I tried my best not to cry out as his thick, black shaft worked deeper and deeper into me.

"You feel so tight and good," he whispered into my ear just before he kissed it. He stuck his tongue deep into my ear and moved it around. It felt so creepy and gross and I shrunk away from his mouth, disgusted that his tongue was anywhere near me. He was old enough to be my father, and maybe even older than that. I had barely turned nineteen that year and it grossed me out that Levi was so much older than me and getting off on raping me the way that he was.

I shrunk away from him but there was nowhere to go. His mouth was all over my neck and then back in my ear. His cock was finally fully inside of me and I was no longer worried about my neck and ear. Now I was concerned about how much bigger his cock was than my pussy. It felt like he was going to split me open as he fucked me harder and harder.

"Please! Why are you doing this?" I cried.

"Because white pussy feels good on my big, black dick, baby girl. Doesn't my cock feel good, Sherry?"

"Yes," I admitted. It was feeling good. In fact, I could feel the chills all over my skin and I could feel the orgasm brewing inside of me. I couldn't believe how much better Levi's cock felt than my boyfriend's. I couldn't believe that I was about to cum or that I was actually enjoying Levi's attack. My first orgasm began and I could hear Levi talking shit to me in the distance as I screamed. I was creaming everywhere and though I wasn't usually a squirter I could feel a release as I squirted all over the underside of the conference table.

Levi's hand went over my mouth and he was still talking shit to me, although I couldn't make out his words. His cock felt too good and the feelings of cumming drowned out everything else. I let him have his way with me, opening my legs wide and pounding my cunt like he owned it. I knew nothing would ever be the same again. I would have to dump my boyfriend. I now knew that there was better sex out there in the world and I was going to be letting Levi fuck my pussy as much as he wanted.

I gave myself over to him, letting him destroy my little white pussy with his much older, big, black cock. I felt like such a slut at that moment, taking his dick and cumming all over it. I had forgotten how I had even gotten there. Levi blackmailing me was the furthest thing from my thoughts. All I could focus on were the thrusts of his cock and the subsequent orgasms that rocked my tiny, white body. His hand was still over my mouth and though I was screaming he did a good job of silencing me. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that he was really into fucking me. I don't know why that turned me on so much. I only knew that it did.

I was seeing Levi in a whole different light as he came inside of me. I wasn't even angry that he was fucking me bareback or filling me with cum. The orgasms he had given me had made me docile and subservient. Levi could do whatever he wanted and I would accept it. I simply couldn't resist his cock and how hard he was making me cum. I had never known anything else like it and I never wanted it to end.

"Damn, I came so much in that white pussy. Thanks for the fuck. Now, if you know what's good for you, you'll keep those legs open for me for the next two weeks, or I tell Joe. After that, I tell your parents and your precious boyfriend."

I didn't have the heart to tell him none of that mattered. I didn't know how to explain that he had taken me from blackmail victim to willing sex partner with just one fuck. I looked longingly at his shrinking cock. I wondered when he would rape me again and how it would feel. I wondered when and where it would happen and how he would abuse me in the process.

"Yes, sir," I said instead.

"That's a good little white slut. I see you've already learned how to be a good girl. I like that in a slut."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes. I like white pussy," he added.

"I've never fucked a black guy until today," my voice sounded sullen like I was upset. I could tell he liked that. He liked it when I played the victim and so I gave him what he wanted. I pretended to be afraid of him. I pretended I hated being blackmailed by him. I pretended like I cared about my reputation but the truth was, I would have done anything to keep taking his thick, black cock. I would have let him abuse me, use me, and tattle to everyone about my love of taking cocks like a slut online. I let him think that he was blackmailing me and I took his cock like I hated it because I knew that's what got him off.

"Bend over the conference room table and show me that white pussy," he demanded. It was another day, and my two weeks were almost up. I was getting desperate, not sure what I would do if I didn't go into to work and get Levi's big, black cock every day.

"Will you still rape me after I leave?" I asked him, knowing it was risky. I didn't want to tip him off to the fact that I really liked his abuse. That would ruin everything.

"I could never give up this white pussy," he growled. "I will hunt you down and fuck you no matter how far you run."

"Oh no! What am I going to do?" I squealed.

"Take my dick, you white slut!"

"No!" I begged him. "Please!"

"Take it, white bitch!" He pinned me down and forced his oversized cock all the way into me. I let out a screech as the first orgasm gripped me. Black cock was the fucking best!

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,085 Followers