All Comments on 'Blackmailed by a Black Male'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Levi needs to give her a present before she leaves. How about a black baby bump

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i liked it, not into the rape

this wasn't rape, it was just good sex. it could have been better, had Levi waited one day and let her think about it and worry. then gave up that tight white body. I often think about how susceptible we are to being caught with a key stroke monitor.

masterkinglordmasterkinglordover 4 years ago
rape is cool

i love to rape white women, it nothing better than a black male raping a white woman

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Fantasy Land

Pure Fantasy Land! But no Disneyland or Disney World. And we're not dealing with Snow White! A woman getting the BBC she craves. Hot. A five-star fantasy.

babymaker8babymaker8over 4 years ago
Getting her into maternity knickers

Old man Livi going to blow her belly up for her in a very short time he may be old but I bet his spunk is very virile and she just loves him packing it up her twat bareback she's soon going to be out buying new maternity panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Freaky

How could something so bad be so good!! Nice twist you actually made it work. This was HOT STORY. Can't wait to see what you do next. A BLACK GOD!!!!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
What started out as

rape turned into addiction. One time with a big cock and someone who knew how to use it turned this white girl into a slut for black cock. If she keeps taking Levi bareback his black baby batter is going to turn her into a black baby breeder like all white girls/women should be at least once if not twice.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
@masterkinglord

This story is clearly fantasy and I hope your comment is too. It is never okay to rape anyone. My stories are FICTION and designed to be fantasy. Real rape is wrong.

Just making sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
White Bitches taking BBC

This story, as others, make me so hard! A white slut girl getting stretched by a big black cock!

Early into our marriage my wife admitted to me that she hooked up with a big cock black guy right out of high school while attending school in another town. I was pissed! There had been other stories we shared, but never a black guy. I found myself feeling hurt and feeling sorry for myself after this revelation. Going through all the stories she has told me during our sexcapades I come to realize my wife was a young slut before us! I found myself getting hard while thinking of these confessions. Especially the “we made love only a handful of times”, story about the BBC guy.

I began fantizing about her taking all kinds of guys when we had sex. I would get off thinking about her with others! Soon, my fantizies where of her with black men only! Having a big black cock head rubbing up and down her cunt, spreading her lips, making her beg for it, until he pauses at her opening and begins to push inside her. With legs spread wide and this black guy laying between them, slowly stretching her young pussy walls. Her, showing confidence of taking all he has by pushing up to take all of him with each push of his hips. She lays there with her legs wrapped around his back to hold him in place while getting accustomed to being stretched. Afterwards she comes home to her unsuppecting husband.

We’ve never acted on any fantasy involving another person, although we’ve cum to include toys: porn videos, oils, vibrators, dildos, cock sleeve, beads and stories.

She no longer enjoys being stretched with a big dildo or vegetables, but we found that I do. After a little toying on her, she has me on my back and places a towel under my ass. Using lotion on her fingers she begins getting me ready. Letting her be the dominant one I raise my legs to spread myself, placing them on her shoulders. Soon, I tell her how I enjoy being finger-banged. She snickers as she grabs the 9” big black cock with a set of balls. As she lathers it with lotion she asks me if I’m ready? I just nod. She runs it up and down my crack to spread the lotion. Stopping at my opening, she begins to nudge it forward to stretch me. I raise my hips to adjust her aim as the head slips in. The girth of this dildo is widest the first 4” after the head. Just a couple strokes then she sinks it in me, “take it to the balls”, she says. As she manipulates me, pulling all the way out, then back in, several pumps, then out again. I tell her “fuck me with that BBC, give it to me, sink it in me”. Grabbing it by the balls with both hands, she proceeds to pummel my stretched out ass as I stroke my cock. I soon erupt covering my hand and stomach. She slows her pace but is still banging my ass before letting it slip out. Lying there spent, ass gape, she places two fingers in me. I reach down to add another one and tell her how great that was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prefection

I loved it. Very believable and well executed. Please keep writing stuff like this... cause I'm hungry for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I actually got raped by a BBC

I was at a job interview and I was looking for a seat in the waiting room , I finally found one that wasn't dingy looking. know why but i didn't wear any panties that day . As i was about to sit down I got a text so I stared at my phone screen instead of looking at my seat and to my surprise, i was penetrated by a dick. I didn't know that the guy beside me had his dick out and was masturbating to the lead actresses boobs on the waiting room television screen. It took my a second to realise I had sat on a dick and that his hands were now gripping my hips preventing me from getting up , I started to panick and struggle because he had started thrusting into me at a rough pace , he then reached around and started rubbing my clit furiously while his hand clamped over my mouth . He rubbed my clit even faster and soon after his thick vainy black cock exploded in my pussy and I came simultaneously. He rubbed my clit for a few seconds before I became too sensitive.

I was still in shock at this point that I literally just got raped and I came , he on the other hand didn't care , he reached his hand into my top , squeezed my boobs, circled my nipples , harshly started rubbing my clit again and then whispered in my ear " thanks for the fuck baby " and then just picked me up off his lap and left.

Till this day I still masturbate to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Weak.

It's too weak. It's the plot is too weak.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Reading these reactions to this story was a pleasure. I'm so glad that this story brought out some very sexy thoughts and memories for you readers. I was aroused reading your reactions! Some of you have had some seriously crazy experiences and I was a bit concerned with some of the things described because I would never want to see anyone truly raped or taken advantage of.

As for the anon with the "plot is too weak" comment, I think you may want to avoid my stories in the future. My plots are all based on requests from followers so many of them are quite fantastical and unbelievable. I think you may need an author who writes more realistic erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing wrong being a white married women loving black cock.

I’ve been married for 13 years . Work at the same job for 7 years . I’m 57 years old .yes body isn’t in the best of shape . My big tits do sag a bit and I’m a little heavier. And my ass as gotten wider.my husband is 66 years old so our sex life as almost stopped me says it’s to much work nowadays. I work for a small distribution company. 11 people all together.I’m a planner/Buyer for the company. My boss is a very tall Blackman. Bald headed 52 years old. A thick beard wears a pierced diamond earring. Has a chest like a barrel. A very deep voice. He expects a lot out of his employees. But he does reward us with bonuses. So my husband love it when go my bonus end of year of 10 to 12 grand. at least twice a week for the past year we meet for lunch sometimes at his house. And sometimes at a hotel depending on if he wants me to be a whore or not. See I love my boss. I’ll do anything for him and he knows it. Because on his birthday two years ago I told him my pussy belong to him for all his pleasures. I’ve let him do things to me I’ve never let anyone else do. Like have anal sex and let him cum in my mouth. Or get a little rough. Like spanking my titties and pinching my nipples as he fucks me doggy style and call me his little whore. And talks dirty to me.while he is fucking the hell out of me. He has even made me shave my pussy bald. I got my left nipple pierced for him awhile ago. Sometimes when he wants to share me with a friend for a threesome. He’ll make me wear a vibrating clit tickler at work so he can control it fast or slow. To tease me all day to keep me horny and wet. I love my black boss my body belongs to him to fuck and use how he wishes.

Robincd1126Robincd1126about 2 years ago

Loved it! I have a huge fantasy of being forced by a black/white man and/or multiple ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She loves stories where a white woman is coerced into having sex with a black man. And it is even better when the woman is married or in a relationship with a white man. My wife said your story was much more realistic than most would imagine!

She has been coerced by two different black bosses. What they don’t know is that she set it up so, they thought they were blackmailing her. When in fact, they were just blackening her which, is what she wanted all along! My wife’s pussy belongs to black cock and she feeds me their cum whenever she comes home from a date. Her face-sitting me is our sex life. She says that’s the way Mother Nature wanted things to be ordered.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

actually, black dick is arguably the worst. they don't respect any women, especially outside their own race. They only care about getting off, nothing about their partner, and they don't take care of babies they leave in their wake. Nothing but a nightmare for any woman.Besides, latino men are more romantic and white guys last the longest, and tend to have the best girth. Don't settle for black, unless you literally can't get anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...