All Comments on 'Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 02'

by subbitchboi23

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sissysara78Sissysara78over 2 years ago

Ohhh yes sent home in the cage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story and definitely hoping for more maybe even more of Sonya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody hot!!! Holy shit!

DeanVentureDeanVentureover 2 years ago

I can hardly wait to read more about this little Alice boy falling deeper down the daddy rabbit hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My God, this is painful to read. I'm out. No normal 18 year guy would react that way. They would grab something and beat him to a pulp, tie him up and hold a knife to his balls until the video was gone and the cage was unlocked. The story just glances over the cage and making it so he can't get a hard on. Maybe certain adults are into that, but that's a fate worse than death to a kid that age. That would call for drastic measures on the spot. It's just a weak plot line.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MrB's gotten into the boi's mind and body. He's beginning to gain access into the wimp's conscience, implanting thoughts of all the things he's going to make the kid do. Crushing his will, breaking him from resisting, demanding he does as he's told. MrB is creating an island of isolation around Candy using extensive sexual distraction breaking down the boi's resistance to the blackmailing being inflicted into his body and mind. Making the boi keep taking cum in his throat and ass always more than yesterday. sucking MrB's dick swallowing MrB's cum, having MrB shooting, forcing, taking cum anally into Candy's rear...

It's all part of MrB's plans, of blackmailing the boi into becoming his whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"you smell like cock" keeps rolling in Candy's mind.

Ashamed of allowing MrB to pimp him.

"you smell like cock" even though he shower and showed before going to be but, he could sleep. The events of the day tossing, turning and rolling over and over in his mind.

The realization of MrB having their full relationship on video.

Asking himself, "what can I do? Can I end all this madness?

Will he ever stop blackmailing me, setting me free?"

Candy spoke it his head, you just have to be his in everything events, presentations as Candy, performing all the sexual acts he demands." He was crying again wondering how all this has happened to him, Candy.

Candy his alter ego! "Oh God I hate all of what MrB has done to me, but there is no way I can end this sexual nightmare, his blackmailed has won, I'm his slut whore and have no idea of how to end the horror story and get my old life back to where it was before he took ownership of me. He's made me into Candy his tranny whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MrB has got Candy's mind right, "I went to sleep wondering what he was going to do me" Exceptional. No thoughts of ending this, no resistance, Candy is a willing participant and the fun keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mr. B is in the boi's mind, it is only right and proper the nasty Master keeps his dupe in isolation digging into the wimp sissy's realities telling the boi, "Your my whore now, enjoy and do as your told."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep Candy plugged and caged. Only remove the plug for daily enema and anal sex.

The cage will require Candy to sit to pee. After all no one wants Candy's shit on their dick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love reading all Mr. B does to his sissy, the more the wimp submits the better the story. Having Mr. B dropping him off for gang banks in his Mother's wedding gown is ideal mental and sexual exploitation, training the wimp to make presentations and performing gang banks in mommy's gown inflects most mental damage and ego destroying of the wimps identity and self security.

Please keep writing this awesome story of Candy's future under Mr. B's abuses and mind bending realities of his sissy whore.

'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous