Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 04

Story Info
Candy falls deeper as Mr. B invites her to a threesome.
6.7k words
4.73
32.6k
34

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day went by quickly, and although it was a Friday I had a cloud looming over me. I kept checking my messages expecting to hear from Mr. Brown. The sleep from the night before had helped clear my head but only to a point. I cringed when I thought of the day before, particularly how I acted at Mr.Brown's house in the evening and when I got home. I kept telling myself it was the liquor and pot but I worried that something in me had changed permanently. Every time I almost forgot I'd feel the panties I was wearing still and remember all of it.

I had lunch with Sonya, as usual, and chickened out of asking Sherry every chance I had. As I got in my house and checked my phone again I saw that there still weren't any messages from Mr.Brown. It should have been a relief but instead I felt a certain anxiety, like I was waiting for the axe to fall. Another hour went by and I decide maybe I should just call him and make sure I hadn't missed anything he said the day before. I didn't want to piss him off after all.

The phone rang for what felt like hours and he finally answered.

"Well hello." he said, "And what can I do for you?"

I regretted calling him almost immediately.

"Uhhh... Nothing, I just wasn't sure if you had told me yesterday... You know I was kind of out of it. Am I supposed to be there or something?"

"You had one drink and a couple puffs kid, you weren't that out of it." he retorted.

Silence hung on the line for a few moments as I searched for something to say.

"Do you want to come over?" he asked.

Did I? Of course I didn't, I told myself as if I needed to hear it.

"Uh... No. I mean not if I don't need to."

"Okay then. Have a good night."

Click.

What was that. For two days straight he had made me bend over backwards for him, literally, and now he couldn't give me the time of day? It just felt... Weird. I spent the night looking at porn, as usual, but unfortunately for me the cage was still firmly preventing me from masturbating or even achieving an erection for that matter.

The next day followed like any typical Saturday. Waking up late, playing video games and lazing about. Still nothing from my tormentor. By 3 pm I was utterly confused and considered calling him again but managed to resist the urge. I told myself this was a good thing and I didn't want to hear from him. Despite this, my heart leapt with a sort of relief when my phone buzzed at 10:00pm on that Saturday night. I didn't hesitate to grab my phone and saw the message displayed clearly. It was from him and he instructed me to come over.

I told my parents I was going to my friends house until late and off I went. No sooner did I knock did he welcome me in and walked me to the washroom. There was an outfit laid out for me and makeup on the sink. It was a cute little maid outfit, comprised of fishnets, garters, an apron, a skirt, and a maid bonnet. There were no panties, but there was a pair of platform shoes by the door that I strapped on. I fixed my hair the way he liked with pigtails and then applied my makeup. I walked out to find him and after hearing noise behind his bedroom door walked towards it. I heard a girls voice and figured he must be watching TV.

I walked into the room and the first thing I saw was that the TV was off. I heard feminine laughter from the bed and turned to see a girl, wearing black fishnets and a mens dress shirt giggling at me.

"Oh wow", she laughed, "She does look feminine. I love it!"

I went red immediately and saw he was standing by the ensuite doorway, naked and smirking.

"This is my friend, Gwen. Why don't you say hello." he beckoned.

"Hello" I said quietly to the girl. Something about her was strangely familiar but I didn't know what. She appeared to be my age, maybe slightly older and had bleached hair with purple lowlights.

"Come over and say hi to your best friend" He said, glancing down at his own cock.

I was paralyzed but forced myself to walk to him and knelt down in front of him. I could feel her eyes on me as I looked at his cock. It looked oily and there was coated in something clear but sticky. There was a familiar aroma emanating from it and I couldn't place it until it was in my mouth. Ass. It tasted like a freshly fucked asshole. The girl was giggling again and I was able to put two and two together.

"She tastes good doesn't she?" he asked looking down at me.

I nodded yes.

"I can't believe you got her to do it. I thought that was only a porn thing." Gwen commented.

"I told you I had a kinky sissy boy on call. This one goes to the highschool around the corner. Just turned 18."

"What? Center high? Wait a second."

The girl moved closer and I looked back at her from the corner of my eye, mouth still full of cock as she squinted at me.

"Oh my god, I know you!" she squealed.

I pulled my mouth off the cock with a pop and looked at her. She definitely went to my school, but must have graduated a couple years before. Also, her hair was brown when I knew her but now it was a more funky colour and tattoos adorned her pale body.

"Were you close?" Mr. Brown asked curiously.

"No, he was a little dorky and two years younger, I know her cousin though" she began and then looked at me, "Wow! You make a cute girl. This is so weird!"

"You have no idea, this little one lives for obedience. Been training her for a few days now and she hasn't said no to a request yet."

"Wow, so she can actually take that thing?" the girl pointed to the coffee table by the couch in his room. There was a rather large dildo attached to it with a suction cup base. It was roughly the size of Craig's cock from the day before maybe with an inch or so more length. It was clear and jelly and there was a small bottle of lube next to it.

"Why don't you tell her to?" Mr. brown suggested and a copy smile.formed on Gwen's face.

"Show me" she said, looking at me.

I looked up at Mr. Brown with a puppy dog stare that was met with a smirk and a nod in the direction of the table. I pushed myself to my feet and shuffled over to the table. As I stepped up on top of it I picked up the lube and squatted down. The toy sat between my legs rubbing my cock cage through my skirt.

"Skirt off please!" Gwen chimed in again and I stood back up and danced my way out of it.

I squirted some lube out onto my hand and reached around rubbing it between my cheeks. I then squatted down above it and rubbed more lube on the dildo itself and lined it up with my hole. I lowered slowly and felt pressure as the head began to split me open. My hole expanded and I felt the pop as it slid over the head and despite the pressure I pushed myself to slink down further. As I reached the halfway point I stopped and took a deep breath and Gwen spoke excitedly.

"That's more than twice as far as I got! Wow this is only after 3 days of training?"

Mr. Brown laughed and sat down beside her on the bed with his hand between her legs.

"Yeah, why? Maybe you could use some training of your own?"

The girl giggled and I slid myself down further and made a small squeal. Mr. Brown had started playing with her pussy by this point and she had her legs spread open to give him better access.

"I met Gwen here online. She is looking to explore and try new things." he explained to me as he molested her. I had squatted as far as I could go with my platform shoes on and reached down to feel how much more there was. It felt like only 2 inches and change and I figured that was far enough so I stopped moving. I watched him play with her and she locked eyes with me in between moans.

"All the way" she insisted.

I tried to push farther but it wasn't going to happen while I had my feet planted but I pushed myself anyway. She saw me struggling and began laughing while moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Looks like she needs more training, daddy." She said with a hint of aggression.

Hearing her call him daddy bothered me for some reason but I told myself that was stupid. She could call him anything she wanted, why should I care?

"Maybe you should help her."

The girl slid off the bed and walked over to me. She was short, barely over 5 feet tall and had thick thighs and a tight stomach. I recognized her easily now, and not only did she know my cousin, they were best friends growing up. She looked different now, especially with her tattoos and nose ring. She stood infront of me and gave me an evil smile before reaching up with both hands on my shoulders. I felt her push me down gently and my thighs ached as the stretched to let me sink lower.

"I can't get down farther, please" I said hoping she would take mercy.

"Of course not, your shoes are too tall, here." she responded as she lifted my one foot up and I half fell, half slid all the way down as my other shoe slipped out as well. The last two inches were in me and I felt my ass touch the wood of the table.

"Wow, your hungry little hole took it in all the way. I thought I was a slut. If only Amy could see you now."

I cringed at the mention of my cousin's name and focused on adjusting to the discomfort of the invader stretching me out 10 inches deep.

"Looks like I won our bet." Mr. Brown said looking at Gwen.

"You did say she would be able to take it all. Wow, anal goals." she shrugged in response.

"Please remind me of our agreement. If I lost, I would pay you $300 correct? What was it you had at stake?" he continued.

"Ummm, a blowjob?" she said with humour.

"No, it was something else I believe." he said, getting to his feet now.

"Ohhhh right. Anything goes until the sun comes up." she said as he approached us.

"Exactly." he said, smiling, before looking at me, "Get up and off that thing, you're going to be our helper tonight."

She helped me regain my balance and stand up slowly, inching the monster dildo out of my asshole. I felt more than empty when the head popped out and I stumbled to the ground.

"Go get us a drink. Scotch for me, a glass of wine for her."

I turned and began walking to the door when I heard him clear his throat and I looked back. He stared intently at me and without a suggestion I knew what he expected. I walked back to the coffee table and got to my knees and gazed at the 10 inch jelly behemoth in front of me. I looked up at him one last time and saw Gwen stood next to him with a confused look. I leaned in and licked the dong from base to tip and took it into my mouth. I heard a gasp as I licked and sucked it clean until the lube was gone and it was reasonably dry. As I stood to leave again I saw Gwen with her eyes closed, holding his arm as he fingered her.

"Don't worry princess, all my girls love cleaning up after themselves. You'll get there too."

"Oh fuck... It's so dirty" Gwen said, lost in pleasure.

I got him his Scotch and her a glass of wine and headed back to his bedroom. I told myself this would be an easy night. I just had to assist, I wasn't the main focus anymore. Something about that didn't sit with me well but I reassured myself it was a good thing. As I reentered the room, she was on all fours on the bed and he was working a glass plug into her. She was moaning and staring straight at me as he did and when it popped in he gave her a hard slap and she squealed before smiling wide.

"Don't move" he said, wagging a finger in front of her. She scrunched up her nose in rebellion and wiggled her butt with her back arched.

"Thank you, Candy," he said as he took the wine and Scotch from me, "why don't you reacquaint yourself with your new friend."

He beckoned to the dildo on the coffee table and turned back to the young woman on his bed. I gulped and climbed on top of the table for the second time that evening. I reached down for the lube but Mr. Brown saw this and spoke up.

"No" pointing at the lube, "Spit." he said putting his hand in front of Gwen's mouth. She gathered her spit and did as he commanded but he looked disappointed. He used his fingertips to swipe upward between her legs and brought his hand to my face.

"Taste it" he instructed.

I looked at his hand and saw there was a modest amount of spit in his palm and something more creamy looking forming a small puddle in his tightly held fingers. I dipped my tongue in it and tasted a sour but slightly salty flavour. He took his hand and reached under me wiping the girl goo and spit into my hole, using his fingers to work it inside.

"That was your first taste of pussy. What do you say?" he asked and I watched as Gwen stared dumbfounded at his brashness.

"Thank you daddy for my first taste of pussy." I said without batting an eye.

I didn't wait for his approval or further comment and immediately began working my hole around the dildo. He turned to Gwen who now looked a little nervous and snapped, pointing at his cock. She scrambled over to the edge of the bed and took him in her mouth immediately. He pushed in deep and with the slightest of gags she swallowed him almost to the balls, something I was not able to do. I felt something gnawing at me and desperately told myself it couldn't be jealousy. He fucked her throat and I worked myself up and down the shaft, letting out small winces and moans as I did. He looked down at her and gave her ass a hard slap and she squealed on his cock.

"Does someone want to be my dirty girl?" he asked her, slapping each cheek a couple more times.

"Yeph phlease addy" she said, his cock still mostly in her mouth.

"I don't think you're ready." he teased.

"I aaaaam" she moaned and took him all the way to the back of her throat.

He reached over to the dresser, his cock head still staying in her mouth as he reached. He produced a camera and aimed the viewfinder at her. She let out a squeak and pulled her face of his dick and covered it with both hands.

"Uhhhh, what's that all about?" she asked.

"I guess 'anything goes' for college girls means anything vanilla goes" he said but didn't put the camera down.

"Hey, I'm definitely not vanilla!" she said with an annoyed tone, "I just don't want to be recorded!"

He took her chin in his hand and lowered the camera.

"Look honey, maybe this isn't for you. I need my girls to be obedient and open minded. I'm willing to work with you here but if you want that job we talked about, being camera shy is gonna be a problem."

She looked up at him with a worried look and spoke up quickly.

"No, it's okay, it just caught me off guard. I said I'd do anything and I meant it. Really!"

"Show me. Get that plug out and put it in her mouth." he gestured over to me.

She complied with little hesitation. I saw as she pulled the toy out that her ass was gaped almost one and a half inches. She walked up to me with a wicked smile and I opened my mouth to accept the plug. She wiped it onto my tongue and over my lips before inserting it and gave me a quick pat on the head before returning to the bed.

"Good girl. Now are you ready to do what I say without hesitation? Because if you're squeamish I need to find another slut to fill the role with."

"I'm all yours daddy." she said with a smile.

"Well baby I hope so. Assume the position. Daddy wants back inside that tight little asshole."

She turned facing me and after setting the camera on a tripod he climbed on the bed behind her. He began pumping her ass and I locked eyes with her as a wave of emotions ranging from pain to pleasure came over her face. At one point he pushed in to the hilt and she spoke unprompted.

"Thank you for fucking my ass daddy. I love being your little slave."

She was taking it with confidence and moaning in pleasure the entire time. She was confident in what she was doing and the way she looked directly into my eyes as I rode the dong only reinforced that fact.

"Okay baby, you're taking daddy's cock so well. Daddy has decided he's going to let you choose what happens next." he said as he rested with his rigid cock up her to the hilt.

"Thank you daddy. Can you fuck my pussy next?" she asked.

"No baby, that's not how this is going to work. Daddy is going to cum soon. Do you want it in your asshole?"

"No daddy, cum on my face!" she said with excitement.

"Wrong. Good girls always want cum in their holes." he responded.

"No, please just on my face or body, not inside!" she pleaded, "I only let guys I'm in a serious relationship finish inside!"

She sounded serious and her face was full of anxiety and desperation.

"You're my slave, it doesn't get more serious of a relationship than that cunt. You are going to take my fucking cum, that's not the choice."

He thrusted slowly in and out of her and she let out a moan of defeat.

"You're my bitch now. The decision I'm trying to give you is where the piss will go when I'm done cumming."

Her face went from a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure to a look of horror as she locked eyes with me again. I gave her a puppy dog look as I squatted repeatedly bouncing on the dildo trying to convey my sympathy.

"Piss?" she asked, bottom lip trembling.

"Yes baby, piss. Now you can choose to drink it down, or you can choose to have my other little slave drink it for you."

I shuddered, accepting that I would be the one drinking his urine tonight. As disgusting as it was, the idea didn't seem to stifle the pleasure beginning to grow from my riding.

He continued fucking her, reaching one hand around and rubbing her pussy frantically. Her face contorted and she screamed as water gushed out under her down her thighs and onto the bed spread, soaking it.

"She can drink it for me?" she asked, with a croak.

"Yes baby"

He pounded in long strokes from behind her and I watched as a smile slowly formed on her face and she locked eyes with me again. Eventually he doubled his pace and pulled his cock out to the halfway point. I knew by her face that she was feeling his hot cum spray her intestines and tears formed at the corner of her eyes. She came down from the high and finally spoke up.

"Your turn." she said smiling wickedly at me. "I bet you love drinking a dirty old man's pi-" she stopped mid-word with a look of shock on her face.

"Are you... what the fuck!?" she yelled and tried to move away from him but he held her waist and neck tight and brought his face to her ear.

"This is what dirty little useless sluts get. You're a useless fucking urinal. You need men to use your holes to make you worth something. Do you feel your ass filling up? What do you fucking say?"

He released her and she closed her eyes, tears dripping and let out a cry. More water splashed down between her legs and her face scrunched up.

"That's right cum on daddy's dick. You just needed a daddy dick to break you." he said and gave her a big slap on the ass.

"Thank you for using me as your toilet daddy." she said quietly as she caught her breath. He smiled and looked over at me.

"Get the fuck over here."

I didn't hear him at first as I was in my own world. Watching them as I bounced had brought me to the breaking point and I was maybe a few short strokes away from exploding in my cage. He repeated himself and I pulled myself out of my trance and off the dildo and joined them on the bed. He pulled out of her slowly as I watched.

"Squeeze tight, don't lose a drop." he instructed Gwen.

Gwen's butthole was tight and pink now with no gape to be seen as his head squeezed out of it. He had me lie down under her and I found my face inches from her soaking pussy. It was cute and puffy, more swollen then I had seen in porn and completely coated in semi transparent goop. I could smell it too and it seemed to be musky and strong but not unpleasant. I heard the familiar sound of his camera beginning to record and he spoke.

"Okay, good work baby. What's your name?"

"Gwen" her voice cracked and it was obvious she was nervous.

"Perfect Gwen, what have you been up to?" he inquired.

12